Helahel

My dream husband where are you?

My dream husband where are you?

Dimple17 Created Jun 27, 2020 05:15
12 Comments

I'm here because I want to look my half of deen.

This topic has 17 comments

Amir

Jun 27, 2020 18:34

What happened to Demir, or are both the same? https://youtu.be/gta10454A_0

Kashif Riaz

Jun 27, 2020 19:00

I'm also searching for my better half but nobody even bother to reply. πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jun 27, 2020 20:59

paranormal activation )))

nauman23

Jun 29, 2020 11:12

Yes sure

Farid

Jun 30, 2020 13:47

Most women here don't seem serious. Waste of time.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 30, 2020 15:17

Brother khashif look for some one in pakistan first many sistera are unmarried .

Abrar Qureshi

Jun 30, 2020 16:09

@doctor sahab I have heard Indian, Pakistani and most women on this website from our subcontinent want to go abroad that's what they're fishing for. I have been here since 2-3 month's now, i have received replies from every country and almost everyone replies so far except women from our subcontinent.πŸ€”

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 30, 2020 18:40

you are right brother i 😁😁 messaged one sister ,she didnt reply do you what i mesaaged her again .so she deleted her profile .
i messaged her you have taken a promise not to marry your own country men because you think they are losers or not handsome .
because u want to marry some uk muslim and usa man .may Allah do the same you did with us .

Abrar Qureshi

Jun 30, 2020 18:47

I guess your right brother.

Abrar Qureshi

Jun 30, 2020 18:54

And i believe this is not only in our subcontinent...there are people from other countries that will only entertain people specifically from the US, UK or Australia...these are the hotspots. They think people from their own counties are useless and somehow people from across the land are special or atleast better πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ. Good and bad people are everywhere, humans are same everywhere though there could be little differences of cultures thinking etc. But morals and values cannot change, that's what makes us human.

Abrar Qureshi

Jun 30, 2020 18:58

All in all obviously there is still nothing wrong with it every one has their reasons some want to escape the bad economic situations, some are persicuted as a minority etc. But please, have the guts write it on your bio and respond and tell the person exactly what you want. Don't waste each others time.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 30, 2020 18:58

i think they only think these are super powers they are ecnomically strong or just they want to tour these countries with there spouses😁

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 30, 2020 19:00

if someone wanymt to marry he should visit a profile and ask her fathers no dont talk to her .
if you are sincere and brave enough .face the truth

No Photo

Beauty

Jun 30, 2020 23:09

You learn things about life before you get married..thats why its said that marriage is a completion of faith..all parts of your life are available to learn from. Peace and blessings be upon the Prophet.

Juliatotallybored

Jul 1, 2020 02:11

🀣🀣🀣🍿🍿🍿

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 1, 2020 02:53

its completion of faith my friend because your gaze is lowered and your iman is protected other wise it will remain in venerable and compromise state .
if you marry some women and keep on looking for other girls then your faith is not complete you have just wasted ,your money your life.

ZaiurRahman

Jul 10, 2020 12:10

@DIMPLE17 dream spouse only can be found in two different places. One in Jannah and the other in make believe Bollywood

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.