Helahel

is someone already married thanks to this website

is someone already married thanks to this website

Mohamed Created Jun 16, 2020 10:40
7 Comments

(excuse me if my english is not good because i only master french arabic and another language)
I signed up thanks to a friend he took my phone and he registered me but he made a mistake on my age and I corrected the fault and he told me that on his sites people steal photos and information.
Anyway, I have read several discussions on the forum and almost everyone says that the girls here are only interested in money and the men in the visa and that there are more fake account than real .
I sent several messages to the girls who wear the nicab because it is what I am looking for but nobody answered me and yet they all say that they are just looking for halal and marriage so the last question "is someone already married thanks to this website" and the girls are they real and what is written in the profile is true or just to go up which are muslim .
Thank you for the people who will read and thank you for the others who will answer .

This topic has 10 comments

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jun 16, 2020 10:52

most women on this site are looking for halal money)) and halal visas))--and let niqab not deceive you brother

Mimie

Jun 16, 2020 13:37

Brother..actually not all like that, but it really is very difficult to find someone who suits our desires, don't think less well of the niqab because women should not indulge in aurah (not like me..sorry), but indeed many women also use the veil because of local culture. keep trying and be patient, brother. If ALLAH willing you Will find the best but if not ALLAH prepare you in another way

Amir

Jun 16, 2020 21:35

We live in very bad world, a lot of people are hypocrites, they say thing and do the opposites. Here is the same, women always look for a rich guy cos they know, a poor guy can't make them happy. They may be right about that. Who want a poor guy, only 1% of women may like that and that because she's in love with him, love is blind. Rich men know that so after few years they want another woman.

I know a lot of Muslim friends and relatives here in the west, most of them become single parent, why, cos they don't value marriage. Most of the time I am happy to be single but because of my religion I don't want to fall in haram life "zina ". After years looking for a decent Muslim woman, I think I will give up looking and stay single.

Mohamed

Jun 17, 2020 02:00

#Abu Hasan Al Salafy
thank you brother it's like real life

#Mimie
yes it's true a lot of women who wear the niqab because of the culture or their families their strength has worn it

#Amir
for us Muslims remain celibate and against religion and also human nature we cannot be left without women and also with the cheitane it is very difficult.

I know that every men looking for a pretty woman and also women a rich man .
But there is a limit in everything, a woman can be very beautiful from the outside but bad from the inside, stupid, she has a bad reputation or she does not practice religion and the man can be rich but drink wine, stupid or a lot of relationships outside the marige .

The beauty over time we get used to, how many men who have abandoned their pretty women for another less pretty. Wealth does not buy happiness, how many rich people commit suicide in the world and how many pretty women who die alone , brother never give up and thank you for your response all, I apologize for my English .

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 17, 2020 02:18

am about marry.. on august, thanks to helahel who provide nd 4llh who make this happen..Alhamdulillah, May 4llh blessed u all,,good luck for ur conquest๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Z Ali

Jun 17, 2020 10:13

On Halal money and visa, I think it's not nice to be judgemental. Secondly, even if it's true, there's nothing wrong with it as long as the person is not messing around and intends to pursue a serious marriage relationship

I'm referring to the hadith which states 4 reasons you can marry a woman for (I guess it's a general message that goes both ways!)

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 17, 2020 10:59

Asalam Alaikum waramotullah wabarakatuh everyone.

Not all ladies on this site is after money. Fine if you fall in love with the reach guy but at the same time with average guy.

Most of us here had bad experience here with most guys. Infact if I am to summarize my experience here i.will say 9.9% of guys here are fake and some are just after fantasy.

Imagine a brother that claimed to be a good Muslim and you got into talk and all of a sudden telling me that he would be having s*x with my daughter and I will be having s*x with my son. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  Subhanallah. If not for Islam I would have invoke Allah's wrath on him. But I forgive him and he was smart enough to remove his picture on his profile here.......

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jun 18, 2020 01:00

may Allah protect me from such women who will love me for a visa or money, AuzubIllah,---In the hadith of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): โ€œIf a man came to marry your daughter, whose religion and decency suit you, unite them in a marriage; if you donโ€™t do it, then there will be fitna and debauchery on the earth โ€(at-Tirmizi).โ˜๏ธ

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 29, 2020 07:04

Abu maryam this hadith is very famous and today muslim ummah is going through this fitna

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jun 29, 2020 07:49

Doctor, may Allah protect us and all righteous Muslims from bad people and fitnah,

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.