Helahel

What a strange place

What a strange place

Zak43 Created May 30, 2020 23:13
9 Comments

Salem alikoum this dating site is full of time wasters and gold diggers, mostly all female users can’t be bothered to use a profile photo, what are we supposed to do guess what everyone look like? A total joke

This topic has 9 comments

anasaladan

Jun 5, 2020 12:48

Walaikum Salaam, yes brother, and they keep on ignoring messages as well.

No Photo

Bint

Jun 5, 2020 16:35

nope well perhaps women are not allowed to show there's face public due to belief, get to know each other may ne thats the time she/he will trust to show her image,
2nd everyone have right to choose whom they will talk and respond to there messages, PATIENCE try to be nice even others not... be friendly 😇even u couldn't found ur soulmate here atleast u have friends😁

Amir

Jun 5, 2020 22:02

Time to sing along https://youtu.be/Uj6LIjpxY-I

No Photo

Beauty

Jun 17, 2020 22:06

I like repetitive music

No Photo

gunoy

Jun 20, 2020 03:21

If the female does not want to show their pictures first better to dig themselves or could stay away from the site and wait for a traditional way of marriage.

No Photo

gunoy

Jun 20, 2020 03:22

If any female does not want to show their pictures first better to dig themselves or could stay away from the site and wait for a traditional way of marriage.

No Photo

gunoy

Jun 20, 2020 03:25

So l also give up to show my pictures as well

No Photo

Content

Jun 22, 2020 16:42

Assalum alaikum

As Muslims, no matter how practising we are we must at least agree to be tolerant and respectful.

I believe that pictures are Haram and will not share pictures for this reason and also because I don't know what people will do with my pictures. So please respect my position as a Muslim brother.

Secondly, why reply to messages if we don't think we are compatible? I can't see the rationality behind it.

Lastly, using this site does not mean we have to compromise and move away from the sunnah, for some it means being traditional.

In brief, let us love each other for Allah's Sake and be respectful and tolerant .

Assalum alaikum

Amir

Jun 23, 2020 19:13

It's Twilight Zone!

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.