Helahel

Helahel admin here

Helahel admin here

Z Ali Created May 29, 2020 13:22
15 Comments

Salaam folks

Belated Eid Mubarak

How's everyone holding up (to the lockdown)?

Also, be nice to get some feedback on our service Helahel. We won't be offended with your honesty (gulp. haha!)

Jazakallahukhair

Zahid

PS. feel free to fire away a message, should you need to get in touch

This topic has 18 comments

faizan hammani

May 29, 2020 14:39

Walaikum assalam....
Alhamdulillah everything fine here..
But I would suggest add more filter in search

Z Ali

May 29, 2020 15:01

Which ones?

No Photo

Finaladd

May 29, 2020 15:44

Alikom Assalam Zahid, and thank you for tyour web site, and your approach here really enriches contents.

Data:
One of my professional backgrounds is in the publishing whether electronic or paper work, and since I am into data statistics I suggest you brother to bring stats to you folks by first gathering their stats. Data which I talk about is:
- Who in this site was successful to marry in this month
- How long did it take from registration in this site until married
- The spouse type, like: to what age group "if you group ages", to what nationality group "if you group nationalities", to what origin "if you group origins", if s/he is single, married, divorced, widowed, virgin, with kids
- What is the spouse most difficult/easy thing in marriage in this site? "name some and let him/her choose what expresses". In turn, what is the spouse advice?

Info that shall be in every profile:
- Men: tall, weight, color, hair type and color, face type, eye color, body type, strength of Deen "very, moderate, weak", smoking, alcohol, halal food, financial situation "disposable money per month on a scale of $1000", as all of which are rights to woman. Please review my comments about this in the forum
- Women: tall, weight, color, hair type and color, face type, eye color, body type, women hidden organs description "but face or any picture shall not be available near anybody's profile for keeping shyness high. After she is connected and felt he accepted everything in her that its only her face and covered body which are remained to be seen, then she can unveil", strength of Deen, smoking, alcohol, halal food, as all of which are rights to a man

Website technical advice:
- Filter who is online
- Filter who didn't enter before more than 1 month
- Filter the whole messages between me and the other if I want to make a new message to her
- Filter in/out every description I like/dislike in a man/woman to narrow my search
- Save my criteria.

Hope this helps. I am also ready to participate in this in more detail.

Regards

Z Ali

May 29, 2020 16:27

Thanks. Very helpful indeed. Some really interesting suggestions. What do you mean by "Filter the whole messages between me and the other if I want to make a new message to her"

No Photo

Finaladd

May 29, 2020 19:06

Very happy that this interests you. I meant: if I want to message her, "show" the whole previous messages between me and her, not an empty or blank box without history. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As I said earlier, I am ready to assist.

Amir

May 30, 2020 05:49

Are you?

Z Ali

May 30, 2020 14:14

Are you, what?

anasaladan

Jun 5, 2020 12:59

Walaikum brother, may Allah S.W.T rewards you for your efforts.
Brother there is need to enhance incoming message notifications, make a big pop up that whenever user logged in to his account will see a big notification (with sound if possible) to go to his inbox for new messages. There are lots of complaints about this issue of ignoring messages and it be attributed to not been properly notified about the new message. Thank you

anasaladan

Jun 5, 2020 13:00

*Walaikum Salaam

Farid

Jun 5, 2020 13:26

Given how anyone can easily create an account on here, how do we know you're really one of the admins?

No Photo

Miss khaira

Jun 5, 2020 16:31

salam Alaikum admin please can you help me rech someone who hasn't been online for a month now and i message the person because he hasn't been online, he didn't reply and i feel its delaying.Thanku

Mimie

Jun 5, 2020 23:54

Waalaikumsalam warohmatullahi wabarokatuhu, eid Mubarak for you too, in my country lockdown or not, it's the same, most people are reluctant to leave tradition, just be a little careful. my suggestion, can you identify the scammer or fake person? I found fake people several times, even though I was never tricked into sending money

Abdul786

Jun 6, 2020 15:40

Wa Alukumsalaam, how are you Brother, i am doing okay during this pandemic situation in lockdown. it's tough, but what's come up, you have to keep up. i hope everyone else in this world doing all right, eventhough some times things doesnot go smooth. we should pray for each other, may allah keep us safe and sound.
MaAssalama.
thanks
Abdul jalil
CT, usa

Ismail987

Jun 6, 2020 20:16

Asamualaykum,

I just wanted to say jazakllahhair for your efforts

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 6, 2020 21:57

Salaam brother.
So far everything has been good in this site. People have been very polite and nice. But today, unfortunately, I re wives two very offensive, verbally abusive, and disrespectful messages. One of them actually wrote in defense of the other person using very vulgar and sexually abusive language.
We are here, both brothers and sisters, to find a potential spouse. No one has the right to bad mouth another person based on their looks, age or where they come from or marital status. This person actually suggested that I am a good candidate for prostitution and my 5 year old baby girl is also a potential candidate. I am asking this to you brother Zahid, is that the way a Muslim talks?
I humbly request the admin to strictly screen the members who are registering in this site. As it is a lot of the profiles are fake. On top of that, (and I don't know if brothers are receiving these kinds of vulgar messages), sisters should feel safe and be able to choose a spouse. Isn't that the goal of this site? Help brothers and sisters gain their spouses? I sincerely hope that you will look into this matter and take it seriously.

JazakAllah Khair

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 7, 2020 02:07

Salaamu alaikum
@zahid Ali I want to ask you and from anybody
Everywhere fake and scammer people but what I want to know how we can believe that you are from really admin?? Please don't mind that but I think this is my right to ask you that and ask you about prove
Anyone can believe that Mr zahid Ali admin?
Sorry but this is my nature I don't believe easily to someone

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 31, 2020 03:28

Ok there are few things that could be changed please!
1) an advanced search option if added so searches can be done for unmarried, widowed, divorced.
2) a notification link to my email address that someone messaged me.
3) a filter for regions within a country, non smokers/ non religious members.

This will make life easier for everyone.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 31, 2020 13:35

Wslmwrwb, jzk bro, u too n to all Muslims, Eid Mubarak.

Lol u the first person to wish me .... I stay in South Africa, Eid only tomorrow here.

Has anyone ever slaughtered a BULL by themselves before?

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.