Helahel

السلام عليكم

السلام عليكم

Mohamed Created May 28, 2020 12:50
5 Comments

I think its more good to all members here make them photos in the profil This makes you look more serious and also makes dating easier Even in Islam there is a legal vision, after which the two parties decide whether to continue or not

This topic has 6 comments

Amir

May 28, 2020 18:42

Salaam, I think you are new here and don't know much about this website, is law of the jungle, I mean scammers playground 🤭 Some people are afraid of identity thefts especially in this website. Maybe you are not familiar with copy and paste scammers way. You picture is not safe here, anyone can take it and make a profile here or in other websites. So some people can't upload their pictures because of the reason above.

There is a lot of ways to know a right person, you can read their profiles and you will know their characters and if you are really interested more, you simply can talk live via Skype or other communications methods. I wish this website do somethings to protect my pictures, I really have good pictures. Anyway I hope you will find the right woman.

Mohamed

May 29, 2020 13:11

@Amir Your words are true 100% Thank you

No Photo

Deleted User

May 29, 2020 15:23

@Amir 😳😳😳😳 Thank you!

Kayla15

May 29, 2020 15:31

@ Amir. I am agree with you. We not put our picture it doesnt mean we are not serious person. Its for our privacy and safety. Be carefull all my friends. May Allah always protect all of us who want find someone serious to getting married.

Wassalamualaykum.

Amir

May 30, 2020 07:06

An interesting video I saw on Tube https://youtu.be/QFrnEUIKMs0

Z Ali

May 30, 2020 17:26

that's why I have a very serious photo of me

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.