Helahel

Please share with me your opinions about this cheating in wearing clothes

No Photo

Please share with me your opinions about this cheating in wearing clothes

Finaladd Created May 22, 2020 16:24
3 Comments

In order for marriage to achieve its goal, our Deen commands us in addition to her religious commitment, to look at girls whom we have intention to marry, since this secures settled life.

In real life when I sit with a girl in her home in front of her family, she will always look beautiful because her inner clothes did the engineering well and completely changed her real body features "the push up things that increase the volumes and make things firm and perky when they are not". The dark side is that nearly all girls do that hidden technique comfortably to look beautiful, forgeting our Prophet PBUH declaration that Sin is what hidden in your chest and you hated people to know. Darker yet is that they know cheating is forbidden !

Brothers and fathers in addition to mothers and girls, please share with me your opinions to suggest the proper way a girl wears in front of her man before doing Nikah contract to re pump Islamic teachings, where nobody feels discomfort.

Lots of homes were destroyed without reason but this, that Arabs said once: He left cheating one who revealed mask.

This topic has 3 comments

No Photo

Amir

May 22, 2020 21:37

.You tell them you own the rental home/car you live in/drive. That's your make up.

https://youtu.be/LJviK2YEBMU

Peace Guy

May 24, 2020 13:53

@ Finaladd

Brother, we as Muslim men are permitted to look only at what is halal for a non-related man to look at.

If you are looking at the eyes, then you are right, a woman is not allowed to put on false eyelashes.

However, If you are looking at the shape of a Muslima's figure, then you are looking at something that is haram for any man to see other than her future husband.

The whole purpose of hijab and nikab is conceal that which should not be looked upon. If you have proof of what you accuse, bring it forth so that you can be found guilty of doing that which is haram.

Please keep your eyes focused on the deen.

No Photo

Finaladd

May 24, 2020 14:59

@Peace Guy, I put my answers in line with your comments:

Brother, we as Muslim men are permitted to look only at what is halal for a non-related man to look at. @Peace Guy, this is correct as a general rule of looking at women and men both, but not at particular cases, for both also.

If you are looking at the eyes, then you are right, a woman is not allowed to put on false eyelashes. However, If you are looking at the shape of a Muslima's figure, then you are looking at something that is haram for any man to see other than her future husband. @Peace Guy, if you mean it is halal for a man -who wants to talk with particular woman to agree on their marriage- to only look at her eyes, then it is haram that you say such a phrase. Evidence? Our Prophet PBUH said: (If one of you wanted a woman "he meant for marriage", so if he could look at what it calls him to marry her, so do it).
This Hadeeth is very obvious to anybody that it is not only halal, but it is also preferred "sunnah" to the man to look at "what calls him to marry" the particular woman he wanted her if for marriage purposes, and this involves very wide options in her body !

The whole purpose of hijab and nikab is conceal that which should not be looked upon. If you have proof of what you accuse, bring it forth so that you can be found guilty of doing that which is haram. @Peace Guy, I didn't understand the last sentence.

Please keep your eyes focused on the deen. @Peace Guy, this phrase again is not in its place. We ask Allah SWT in the whole our lives to guide us to the straight path, but when Allah SWT allows us some paths in this dunya and says to us it is allowed, then when we do them, we are doing them also in the sake of Allah, as there is no any meaning from haram and halal except if Allah and Prophet say it is so, not what you feel.
There are people who saw our Prophet's worship, and thought it is little, so they decided something: one said: I fast all days and don't eat until death, the other said: I pray all night and don't sleep until death, and the third said: I don't marry women until death. When Prophet PBUH heard their saying he said: (I am the most among you who fears from Allah and most pious, but I fast and eat, pray and sleep, and marry women. That who disliked my sunnah is not from me). So, we follow whatever our deen says, not only build things on what we felt right or on difficulty.

Moreover peace guy, I in my article focused on "knowing" their physical features, not on "looking at them" as you understood.
The aim from that is not to have any kind of cheating, and cheating is haram, and Islam is a deen like a big picture: you look at all of it and understand all of it. Nothing contradicted in it.

May Allah open doors to all our minds to understand our Deen.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.