Helahel

How Can I find My soulmate because ''I am Revert Muslim''

No Photo

How Can I find My soulmate because ''I am Revert Muslim''

Salman Created May 22, 2020 10:17
1 Comments

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I am a 21-year-old Revert Muslim looking for a Soulmate. I am an open-minded individual who tries to follow the Quran and Sunnah. I was in the darkness and Allahamdulilah I have been brought into the light and call to one who will help me move deeper into the light and remain upon that road Inshallah.

Why I converted to Islam?

I faced many hardships before conversion ! I am still facing but today I know many things. God promises Paradise to the believer. Converting to Islam will save a person from the torment of the grave, suffering on the Day of Judgement and eternal hellfire.

I applied but I did NOT GET ANY REPLY

Feel free to ask anything you would like to know.
Please reply me your response.

This topic has 6 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

May 22, 2020 12:38

salam aleikum,brother...hmm couple tips to get answer is photo in profile and best thing in islam patience.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 22, 2020 12:40

forgot to tell,site is full of scammers,so be aware.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 1, 2020 05:49

Judy ask from Allah that who Good for you give me that person
Did you pray to Allah about that??

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 1, 2020 15:41

WS, be patient, you are still young, prepare yourself to be a good husband and a leader for your home and your family , don't rush in marriage and take each steps to marriage patiently. Try to find someone from the country that you reside ( I assume US or Europe) there are a good number of gold diggers and scammer in all marriage sites.... Good marriage will make your successful and not so good marriage is waste of time. Last, don't listen to everyone, hear what everyone is saying , but do your own research. Read books on Islamic marriage, read books on how a muslim wife / husband should be...Good luck inshaAllah

anasaladan

Jun 5, 2020 12:44

I pray May Almighty Allah give you good spouse that can enhance your life and lead you to Janna brother. I wish you success in your life and hereafter.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 6, 2020 15:16

Yes mashaALLLAH your reason is right for conversion but whether converted or not the way to Jannah is with tests.
Life, deeds, relationship finding spouse, searching getting rejected these are all part of process I believe, but you are in the right direction, but many young people wanna marry and it's a very good thing, but not many people know the intricacies of it.
I fully support you akhi with my prayers inshaALLAH you will find a very good spouse.

Salam

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.