Helahel

How to initiate introducing or talk to women inbox in interested profile????

How to initiate introducing or talk to women inbox in interested profile????

Faizzan Created May 13, 2020 23:54
8 Comments

I visited multiple profile and I msged them also.
My way of start talk is like this..

After salam... " Hey " Or " Can we know more about each other "

Does it sound like a scammer profile? Or flirt?

Because getting very less response as I expected.

If I'm wrong in talking, guide me..

This topic has 11 comments

Iuve

May 14, 2020 03:38

I think You are over thinking things. Relax, take a deep . Be Yourself, introduce Yourself however You want and You'll be good . If Allah has willed something for You, You will get it, if not You won't. Have Faith and Be confident in Yourself

Faizzan

May 14, 2020 08:12

@luve .. You are right brother...

Farid

May 14, 2020 08:44

What you say in your message does not matter for the most part. Most women care about your photos, and *maybe* the info in your profile. I would stick with a very simple "Salaam, how are you?" to get the ball rolling. It's polite and short. Don't waste your time writing more than that in the beginning.

Iuve

May 14, 2020 10:29

@faizzan hammani πŸ‘‰πŸ‘

Faizzan

May 14, 2020 23:48

@farid .. Thanks for your valuable suggestions

No Photo

Deleted User

May 16, 2020 17:26

Hmm no, Salam hi how r u are very boring, I wouldn't want to answer that..

Make a good impression. Ask her about things that she wrote on her profile, or her pictures.. it shows that u pay attention. Don't compliment or saying nice things too much, or don't be rude. Be cool, chill and funny. And don't be too straight forward, like, hi I really like u, will u marry me? That happened. And that's weird af.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 16, 2020 20:09

Ok brother. Let me tell you something, I put everything about me in my profile, so who will message me, i will be sure that he really want to message me because he know that i'm suited to him initially basid on my data, and i will agree to message him basid on his data which suited to me as well. so we save time then can go directly to the next step.
2_messeging here is not that easy and comfortable as that it's on WhatsApp for example or other social media. To say "hi how are you" then get the reply in the next day "i'm fine Alhumdulellah, how about you" then in third day the woman get your reply of "i'm fine as well" and do this way with many of who you connect with them, I can say that you will going to get married in the paradise! Brother it's wast of time Actually πŸ˜…
Yes say hi and hello of course you have to send a greeting, but as I told you. So, You have 2 choice, wether to put an introduction in your profile space or send a message contain your data.
You will not only save people's time and power, but you will also save your own time and go see another one if the one you message didn't answer you.
Also self introduction give good reflection about you. So introduce yourself confidently πŸ’ͺeven if yours is not socially the top. Just do and trust that god will make the best for you inshallah.
Okeyy πŸ™„ Some one or you may say many people introduce them self and have perfect introduction in their profile but they maybe not serious.
I will reply, many people may have a perfect CV but they are not qualified to the job when the HR interview them, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't make CV.
My best wishes for you brother and all
serious brotherss and sisters in this journey.

Amir

Aug 31, 2020 19:18

Salaam,
Well, to start with salaam and to show her that you are interested in her, here I mean, when you read her profile try to find some genuine questions to ask that you can't find any answers in her profile. Of course you have to ask a real important questions to yourself. For me I always ask about relocation and when I see no problem for her I can ask more by my second letter. Try to mention some words that you read from her profile, this will give an idea that you did read her profile. If she like to travel, you can say I like to travel too. Keep it short no more then 3 lines. And don't tell her words that is already in your profile, no need for that. I always get a reply from genuine profiles even from those who say, "No picture no reply". And the reason for that my way of talking. You have to be a bit serious and polite and with some nice words, like to say,...you have a lovely smile. Women like flowers, they are soft from in and outside, so when someone nice to them, they will give you all the love you need. Unfortunately most men are bad in this world, they do very bad things against them.

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 1, 2020 15:40

Brother I try something simple. It works for me. I say, "Assalam, hope you're doing well". It's a question where even if most of them are not interested atleast reply. The idea is to know the person. When you ask someone how they're doing it's a warm connotation especially in these pandemic time's. I don't know it's my logic πŸ˜„

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 1, 2020 15:48

Well said @amir πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 2, 2020 11:06

Deleted user..I guessed u hv bn deleted..can't msg u back..🀭

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.