Helahel

Appeal to the males of this site, brothers on the path of Islam

Appeal to the males of this site, brothers on the path of Islam

Malik Created May 13, 2020 06:02
31 Comments

Assalamu Aleykum males of this site, I would like to tell you about a little observation,I am new here,my friend and I registered here not long ago and did not do a big experiment,we live in one city, in the profile I indicated our hometown and country in Europe,and my friend indicated a poor country and its capital,so here I get messages from the women of this site, within 10 minutes one message, in an hour it makes 6 messages,and my friend who indicated a poor country did not receive a single message in a month, and guests come to me a lot of people 10 per hour, but my other one has no guests, for a month one or two people,hence the conclusion that most of the women on this site are mainly seeking worldly goods,and far from Islamic values,

This topic has 36 comments

Rugs

May 13, 2020 08:46

Most girls want a secure future... this is why they will avoid approaching poor country men

Lauri

May 13, 2020 09:05

hehe secure future its option but not real love,man from poor country can be so much better in love and life than man from example from europe,states or other well living country...this i dont understund far away of islamic values,whats out she is zana then.

Malik

May 13, 2020 09:22

Rugs ,,What are you talking about ??Is there any such thing in Islam? avoid the poor ??

Malik

May 13, 2020 09:24

Lauri, Jazak Allahu Hayran, brother

Farid

May 13, 2020 09:25

Living in a first world country does not actually make much of a difference. Even if you're wealthy, it's a terrible idea to flaunt it because you'd likely attract the wrong kind of girl. Btw, girls love a handsome guy, so maybe that's why you received so many messages.

Malik

May 13, 2020 09:34

Farid , I put what I saw fit,and I'm not the first to talk about this fact,

Farid

May 13, 2020 09:38

Not sure I understand the first part of your comment, but you're right in that you're not the first to talk about this fact. It's well known, and I elaborated on that point.

Light of Religion

May 13, 2020 10:23

Well said bro, it's everywhere. All they want is an already made man and worldly things. But Allah will do the best for everyone.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 13, 2020 15:25

Out of curiousity, are you brothers equally interested in a woman living in a poorer country vs a 1st world country? My personal experience has been the same as Brother Malik. Honestly.. many men are suddenly more interested in my profild due to where I am based. And I'm pretty sure it's not genuine interest (I am not the most beautiful or the smartest and definitely not rich). But all in all, it IS most likely majority women that are money hungry.. but my fellow brothers aren't so far off therefore this problem isn't really gender specific 👀

Abu Hasan Al Salafy

May 13, 2020 16:45

unfortunately this is not the first topic on this forum,and women are more likely to move than men, this is a fact,and women write to me, not men)))

Abu Hasan Al Salafy

May 13, 2020 16:48

Jazak Allahu Hayran ahi there are many statements on this subject

ramllaa

May 13, 2020 19:42

Define poor.if the man can provide food shelter,and every basic thing according to Islam,then he is not poor.my two cents

Abu Hasan Al Salafy

May 13, 2020 19:52

MashAllah sister,

Peace Guy

May 13, 2020 23:38

What's the point? An honest Muslim cannot post a false country. If you are inferring that people put more desirable locations in order to get more hits, then you are encouraging liars and scammers. Let's keep this site for real Muslims. Ramadan Mubarak.

Seyed farzad 🌹

May 13, 2020 23:40

What do you mean by poor?
If you mean financial poverty, many European and American countries are much poorer than Iranians ....
But if you mean the level of knowledge and technology, in my opinion, Western countries are in many cases even further back.
Iran, for example, Iran easily managed Corona with years of sanctions But European and American countries have not yet been able to manage it Or many other things......
Those who live in Europe and the United States realize that only their name is big, not their inside

wazbur

May 14, 2020 02:28

@seyed farzad what our brother is trying to say or explain is very simple to my understanding is that our girls are searching for big things are dreaming for big things,they should know you can be rich or wealthy in any country when you believe in Allah is not a must to go to European or America to become rich

Iuve

May 14, 2020 03:43

I believe there is much more to this than rich and poor countries. It is true that some people are in fact money hungry on both sides. However that does not count for Everyone. Someone could say the same thing about One of You but does that mean it's true? Women seek attractive, respectful and even financially stable Men and cide versa and guess what, it's within Their right to want those things the same way it's within Your right to want someone who suites Your wants and needs

No Photo

Deleted User

May 14, 2020 04:15

@Peace Guy: I agree! We shouldn't be deceiving our fellow Muslims all in the name of a "social experiment". May Allah forgive our shortcomings. Ameen.

@luve: Interesting point. I agree that people generally like "good" things. Who doesn't eh? But I think it is a bit ridiculous when women that has a father who owns one house now wants a husband that owns 10. Do you get me? If someone comes from a family of wealth and affluence, then surely they will seek the same in marriage. Thats understandable. But if someone comes from a middle class or working class family, that is honestly what they should be searching for in their potential marriage. Not sifting through men/women, hunting for the richest/most westernised one!

Malik

May 14, 2020 04:57

That arafat , what other class ?? Is Islam divides people into classes?

Malik

May 14, 2020 05:00

Wazbur you are absolutely right,

Iuve

May 14, 2020 10:22

@that_arafat I understand Your point of view and I agree with You to an extent. In My experience most of those situations or a matter of cultural influence. I think the main goal is being missed here. In Islam Wealth and Poverty or not ( or at least should not) be discerning factors in a romantic relationship. Yes while it is encourage to find who is compatible in views and can understand the situation, espiacilly financial ones, Social and Financial status should not be a the forefront of One's preference in a spouse. The Prophets Wife Khadijah who is extremely wealthy at that time proposed to and married Him despite His own poverty, why? She did it because of His Honesty and Piety

@Malik I understand how You feel and I agree that You have a very good point. However it is not completely justified. Like Some others before Me have said there are many other factors that may contribute to whether Someone might prefer You over Your friend. Put it simply Some may find You more attractive and may assume You have Your life put together based on that profile pic of Yours. Both attraction and security are things to look for so I urged You not to make judgement on every Woman here based on that. Tell You Friend not to worry, Allah has a pious spouse in mind for Him InshaAllah

Malik

May 14, 2020 10:48

Luve-I’m not the only one talking about it, this is an irrefutable fact,nobody judges anyone, normal format, if someone doesn’t like it, it may not participate,

No Photo

Deleted User

May 14, 2020 14:49

@Malik: I am referring to socio-economic classes. They are recognised in Islam but shouldn't be a defining factor for marriage.

@luve: Yes, that is true. But neither are we following the sunnah of marrying people (esp. women) who are widowed/divorced or older in age. Muslims nowadays don't lead fully sunnatic lives unfortunately. That doesn't justify it of course. In the ideal world and in general, we should definitely try to emulate our Muslim predecessors. But realistically.. we are flawed individuals that are striving to please Allah SWT so I think marrying someone you can relate with is a healthy start and brings about ease for us. But if someone's imaan is there and they strongly believe those differences i.e. social class will make no negative impact in their marriage then Bismillah. May Allah reward those people accordingly,

Iuve

May 14, 2020 15:15

@that_arafat Well said 👉

Abu Hasan Al Salafy

May 14, 2020 20:28

That arafah,_there are no classes in Islam,and they can in no way influence the marriage,

Pearly

May 14, 2020 21:43

It's a journey full of fitna. MY Allah guide us all and heal our hearts.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 14, 2020 23:00

@Abu Hasan Al Salafy: Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “A woman is married for four (reasons): her wealth, noble ancestry, beauty and religion. Choose the religious woman lest your hand is stuck to dust (because of destitution).” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]. Our Prophet SAW recognised different social classes. They most certainly can and do influence marriages. Maybe you live in an ideal place where they don't which is great. They are not in the teaching of Islam.. I didn't say that and neither should they influence marriages but they do. These are clear points in my past comments. Please read them thoroughly before proceeding to respond. Ma salaam.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 14, 2020 23:01

@Pearly: Ameen!

Seyed farzad 🌹

May 14, 2020 23:39

Dear wsabur You are absolutely right, and unfortunately, they did not live in Europe and the United States, they think their dreams will come true, but this is not always Happen

Abu Hasan Al Salafy

May 15, 2020 01:19

To begin with, I’ll say that this hadith speaks about the qualities of a woman,and it’s not talking about social classes ,and the benefits are given to religiosity without which other qualities have no meaning,,. --“If the one whose piety is enough for you, made you an offer settle for marriage and if you don’t do this, then there will be confusion and debauchery on earth ”(at-Tirmizi).--

wazbur

May 15, 2020 03:38

Insh Allah let's pray for them to go and see what type of life is in there in Europe or America

Abu Hasan Al Salafy

May 15, 2020 04:39

Amin,let everyone get something to strive for))

Amyous

May 16, 2020 17:34

Wow, I didn't know that girl can text first lol..
What u did is actually rude, lying and scamming, and making the other person looks bad for ur own satisfaction. Not only in this site, not only for 1 ethnicity, there are Men and Women who prioritize money, let's face it, we all need em and love em. And if I'm a guy I would love to work hard to spoil my woman. And as a woman I would respect the effort that the guy made. There r bad and good people in this world, if u go pass them and u don't like them, just leave. No need to do that.

No Photo

Adek

May 16, 2020 21:57

Its always good to remember that being a human being comes before religion, so the affinity for where you reside or indicate on your profile CAN the main and attraction. But that will not explain people in the same country?

Malik

May 17, 2020 01:05

great interest in worldly goods or the separation of people by financial condition is not an indicator of religiosity, everyone has their own bread and their trials,interest in worldly goods is obvious, and don't hide it.

Amyous

May 20, 2020 03:20

@malik okay so u judge my observation, aight?
I use 4 different pictures, in 4 different times, and I got a significant different amount of messages. And I never text first.
1 with no picture
2 a picture without my face on, which I currently have
3 picture with my face in it close up
4 picture with my whole figure

In Pic 1 n 2 I have 0 msg. As soon as I post the 3rd pic, the number of guys who text me increase a lot, and a picture with my whole figure, have double amount then the 3rd pic.

Now, Do u think it's ok to say, "conclusion that most of the men on this site are mainly seeking physical beauties and good bodies and far from islamic values"?

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.