Helahel

Why marriage is VERY big STRUGGLE for many. ?

Why marriage is VERY big STRUGGLE for many. ?

Faizzan Created May 4, 2020 03:15
12 Comments

I am not yet married. But I have seen many who really struggle for marriage.
I have seen many who are ready for marriage even though struggling for marriage.
Those who are getting easy proposal and getting marriage must be thankful to Allah. ..

This topic has 15 comments

Amir

May 17, 2020 19:13

$

Farid

May 19, 2020 03:47

Because some families make it difficult. When you make halal difficult, you make haraam easy.

Amir

May 19, 2020 04:24

There are a few ladies on this site who I believe are real but they never found anyone or what? One girl who is not even attractive wrote that a lot of men were writing to her here and yet she's still here.

There was a religious video on YouTube to encourage men to marry divorced women. One guy wrote in comments that he wants to marry a widow but her father demands that he buy a house and put in her name. So much for good deeds!

Amir

May 19, 2020 04:24

I meant to say those ladies have been here for a long time.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 19, 2020 05:11

LOL,Farid.yesterday i was thinking his question but i was thingking too wide reasons,u have right answer and the easyest understund. if u follow halal and no do haram,so simple

Faizzan

May 19, 2020 17:46

What I noticed is..... Usually women have too much expectations, they are not willing to go with guy who is struggling, I mean what benchmark women keep here, that's not easy to fulfill all men.
I've read multiple women's profile, they have lots of rules and regulations.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 19, 2020 17:53

U can't generalize all men or women.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 19, 2020 21:08

@Amyous: Finally someone that gets it πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

Faizzan

May 19, 2020 23:18

@Amyous @that_arafah I didn't mean all women

Farid

May 20, 2020 04:28

Faizan, it's not always about money. Some women will find the silliest reason to not talk to you. Don't take it personal. That's just how some are. It's more of a reflection on them than it is on you.

Amalia07

May 25, 2020 03:30

Eid Mubarak everyone.... was thinking about this subject glad someone asked although I still didn't find a clear answer...

Faizzan

May 25, 2020 06:40

@amalia ..... really sometime difficult

Faizzan

May 26, 2020 18:06

@Amalia
What I noticed is..... Usually women have too much expectations, they are not willing to go with guy who is struggling, I mean what benchmark women keep here, that's not easy to fulfill all men.
I've read multiple women's profile, they have lots of rules and regulations.

No Photo

sadi

May 26, 2020 21:02

I think it's all about money πŸ’°πŸ₯ΊπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚️..
If you have money, you will find it in your own country..πŸ‘†πŸ»πŸ₯΄πŸ€¨

jamshed

May 27, 2020 00:03

I think its because people have made a criteria based on materliasm n its mostly dominated by wealth rather than good character, loyal, honest, hard workong and reliable. Believe me I dont see many who will marry cause of character and ignore the fact he or she is in a just below average economy.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.