Helahel

be aware of gays,transgenders and cross-dressers

be aware of gays,transgenders and cross-dressers

Mohamed, Created May 3, 2020 20:15
6 Comments

ok i will jump into the topic

in this site and in many sites there is this freaks who think veil and niqab is a kink or sexual desire and so they wear and claim to be women and they are males.

and there is like cults for this they claim to be orthodox Muslim crossdresser. and yes i meet 2 here one wrote that "she" is a professional matchmaker from US and the other wrote that "she" newly revert who wants to marry a mature man to guide "her" from Belgium.

ok if any of these freaks read my post you can go to cut what makes you a male first you freak.

we are Muslim we are not some fools. go search for some freaks from another religion to fill you up.

lol do these freaks think you won't know they are crazy effeminate?

be aware cuz idk hwo they think it is ok to be gay and pious ,,be niqabi gay lol

This topic has 10 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

May 3, 2020 23:27

@Mohamed:
Salaams brother. Ramadan Mubarak!
Shukran for putting this information out there. I'm surprised I'm the 1st person to comment on this, & I'm a bonafide sister lol. It's sad but not surprising: this is the world we live in, & until we as an ummah step up collectively & present Islam as the only solution for humanity, these deviant ways will predominate.

May Allah bless you with a wonderful Muslimah wife. Ramadan Mubarak!

No Photo

Deleted User

May 4, 2020 01:17

@Mohamed: SubhanAllah. That is awful! I have come across a few transgender or cross dressing revert sisters and never thought they could be part of a "cult" or simply having fun... I naively thought they were genuine (I'm sure some are ๐Ÿ‘€). Thank you for spreading the awareness though.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 4, 2020 11:07

Salaam,
I want to tell something and I think a lot of Muslims don't know this right wing/ zionazi policy. They are in every website,yt,fb and more. The policy is to create hate against Muslims in every corner of the world. It is a long term policy started in the 70s and become obvious by a zio puppet Bush / his tail Blair, ( you can see old and new Hollywood movies and how they try to make Arabic speaking people and Muslims look bad).

They are organized groups, funded by a lot of governments. One of their ways is to make a decent Muslima with hijab looks like a westernized women. You can see them here too, they wear hijab but with unislamic look, make ups, very s*xy clothes, most of the time, you see every curve in the body, isn't that an invitation to be raped? Must western women are half naked and some guys rape them and then they say way? Unfortunately some Muslim women fall in this easily.

As I said before, scammers are very pathetic creatures they only want money and most of the cases they fail to succeed. The more dangerous are those with an agenda that want to make 1.7 billion people looks bad. They already waged wars in Muslim countries but that is not enough for them they want to wipe us all out of the world.

Sinds 40 years the Zionists laboratories, tried to create a virus that only can kill the Arabs till now they didn't succeed. You can see some people "Muslims" too giving their DNA to some companies to tell them of their origin but the hiding agenda is to create a big bank of a DNA and to see which and whom DNA can be effected by some dangerous viruses. This world we live in is not what you think it is. There are satanists are doing their best to harm us especially Muslims and the rest is already in their pockets.

Sorry to be off topic but this is necessary to mention some things that can be really related to this thread.

Mohamed,

May 5, 2020 01:17

yes amir that is what I felt too but still it is fun to play that dirty game and uncover them lol. we are smart and we will win.

Mohamed,

May 5, 2020 01:19

Mayoussa scammers are normal thieves. but this mentally ill ppl ... we don't accept this in Islam at all not even a small portion of it.

ุฑุจู†ุง ูŠุจุตุฑู†ุง ุจุงู„ุญู‚

Mohamed,

May 5, 2020 01:22

That_arafah lets read the hadith of our prophet peace be upon him
Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
The Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) cursed those men who are effeminate, and women who imitate men.

Another narration is: The Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) cursed men who copy women and cursed women who copy men.

[Al-Bukhari].

ูˆุนู† ุงุจู† ุนุจุงุณ ุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ู…ุง ู‚ุงู„โ€:โ€ ู„ุนู† ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุงู„ู…ุฎู†ุซูŠู† ู…ู† ุงู„ุฑุฌุงู„ุŒ ูˆุงู„ู…ุชุฑุฌู„ุงุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู†ุณุงุกโ€.โ€
ูˆููŠ ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉโ€:โ€ ู„ุนู† ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ุงู„ู…ุชุดุจู‡ูŠู† ู…ู† ุงู„ุฑุฌุงู„ ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุกุŒ ูˆุงู„ู…ุชุดุจู‡ุงุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุจุงู„ุฑุฌุงู„โ€.โ€ โ€(โ€โ€(โ€ุฑูˆุงู‡ ุงู„ุจุฎุงุฑูŠโ€)โ€โ€)โ€โ€.โ€

Mohamed,

May 5, 2020 01:23

Aishahw Thank you for your kind wise words madam i pray Allah to bless you with the righteous spouse. too . and yes please if you knew any pious lady i would be glad to talk to her wali or thru the suitable way

No Photo

Deleted User

May 5, 2020 02:28

@Mohamed

Salaams dear brother with the best name any man could ever have!

Afwan brother. I will certainly do that & make du'a for you too. And if you know of a sincere, believing Muslim man who you think would be suitable for me based on my profile, don't hesitate to let me know too.

May Allah bless us all. Ramadan Mubarak brother!

Mohamed,

Feb 11, 2021 19:16

that crossdresser is here again he has a burka pic not niqab he covers his eyes so you cant see his male eyes lol idk why he think that he will be welcomed here?

Missreal

Feb 11, 2021 19:20

Just report him and block him as much as he creates new profiles

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.