Helahel

A random Subject

A random Subject

Ayhan Ali Created Apr 22, 2020 11:57
9 Comments

Asselamualeykum, I am just wondering why many people on here use no picture or a unrelating picture if they are on here for a Marriage purpose?? I know beauty of the heart is much more important but also appearance of somebody is very necessary if anyone is serious on here... Also so many fake accounts I noticed too... But all for the best inshALLAH... Peace and blessing upon my ummah, brothers and sisters, wasselam...

This topic has 16 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 22, 2020 12:03

⏩ Ruling on posting YouTube videos

بســـم اللــه الرحــمــن الـرحـــيــم

Ruling on posting YouTube videos

Our Shaykh, Muhammad ibn Hizaam -may Allaah preserve him- was asked the following question:

Question:

He says: I run a YouTube channel where I post various recitations; is it permissible to post videos depicting animate beings, for example, an imaam reciting in the Salaah?

Answer:

It is not permissible to post pictures. The correct stance is that capturing pictures of animate beings is among the major sins due to the saying of the Prophet ﷺ:

((أشد الناس عذابا يوم القيامة المصورون))

“Those due to receive the most severe punishment on the day judgment are the Picture makers”

[Reported by Bukhaari and Muslim from the Hadeeth of ibn Mas’ood].

Similarly, Bukhaari reported from the Hadeeth of Abu Juhaifa that (the Messenger of Allaah ﷺ said) :

((لعن الله المصور))

“Allaah cursed the picture maker”

Likewise, it comes in Bukhaari and Muslim from the Hadeeth of Abu Talha that the Prophet ﷺ said:

((لا تدخل الملائكة بيتا فيه كلب ولا صورة))

“The angels (of mercy) do not enter a home wherein is a picture or a dog”

Moreover, there are a considerable number of Hadeeths concerning the prohibition of picture that have been massly transmitted (mutawatir), and what has been cited here is a mere indication to some of that.

So (we advise you to) propagate good; spread audios rather than pictures. May Allah grant you success.

Translated by:

Abu Ishaq Muhammad Ibn Ahmad Ba Alawi

See also: The evil of “YouTube”

Click the link to subscribe:

t.me/ibnhezamen

Original Fatwa:

https://t.me/ibnhezam/7885

🌐 http://www.qandabenefits.com/3190/ruling-on-posting-youtube-videos

══════ ❁✿❁ ══════
Subscribe to @qandabenefits
Visit qandabenefits.com to find your answers
══════ ❁✿❁ ══════

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 22, 2020 12:08

🔰🔰🔰
🔰🔰
🔰

#Ruling_of_Making_Images ( check your profile picture brother Abu Hasan but please read the rulings, Jazak Allahu khairan )

💎 Benefits from the book💎

. حكم تصوير ذوات الأرواح

🎥 Ruling of Making Images of Things that Have a Soul 📷

✒by Shaykh Muqbil bin Hadi al-Wadi (رحمه الله)

🔍The Evidences of the General Impermissibility of Taking Pictures🔎

💠 قال البخاري (رحمه الله) ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻋَﻠِﻲُّ ﺑْﻦُ ﻋَﺒْﺪِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺳُﻔْﻴَﺎﻥُ، ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺳَﻤِﻌْﺖُ ﻋَﺒْﺪَ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤَﻦِ ﺑْﻦَ ﺍﻟْﻘَﺎﺳِﻢِ ـ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﺑِﺎﻟْﻤَﺪِﻳﻨَﺔِ ﻳَﻮْﻣَﺌِﺬٍ ﺃَﻓْﻀَﻞُ ﻣِﻨْﻪُ ـ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺳَﻤِﻌْﺖُ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺳَﻤِﻌْﺖُ ﻋَﺎﺋِﺸَﺔَ ـ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻨﻬﺎ ـ ﻗَﺪِﻡَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻣِﻦْ ﺳَﻔَﺮٍ ﻭَﻗَﺪْ ﺳَﺘَﺮْﺕُ ﺑِﻘِﺮَﺍﻡٍ ﻟِﻲ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺳَﻬْﻮَﺓٍ ﻟِﻲ ﻓِﻴﻬَﺎ ﺗَﻤَﺎﺛِﻴﻞُ، ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﺭَﺁﻩُ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻫَﺘَﻜَﻪُ ﻭَﻗَﺎﻝَ ‏ "‏ ﺃَﺷَﺪُّ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱِ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺑًﺎ ﻳَﻮْﻡَ ﺍﻟْﻘِﻴَﺎﻣَﺔِ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻳُﻀَﺎﻫُﻮﻥَ ﺑِﺨَﻠْﻖِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ‏"‌‏.‏ ﻗَﺎﻟَﺖْ ﻓَﺠَﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎﻩُ ﻭِﺳَﺎﺩَﺓً ﺃَﻭْ ﻭِﺳَﺎﺩَﺗَﻴْﻦِ‏.‏

💠 Imaam Al-Bukhari (رحمه الله) said on the authority of `Aisha رضي الله عنها that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) returned from a journey when I had placed a curtain of mine having pictures over (the door of) a chamber of mine. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw it, he tore it and said, "The people who will receive the severest punishment on the Day of Resurrection will be those who try to make the like of Allah's creation." So we turned it (i.e., the curtain) into one or two cushions.
📚Bukhari Hadith No. 5954

🔹حدثنا مسدد، حدثنا عبد الله بن داود، عن هشام، عن أبيه، عن عائشة، قالت: قدم النبي ﷺ من سفر وعلقت درنوكا فيه تماثيل، فأمرني أن أنزعه، فنزعته.

🔹On the authority of Aisha رضي الله عنها that the Prophet (ﷺ) returned from a journey when I had hung a thick curtain having pictures (in front of a door). He ordered me to remove it and I removed it.
📚Bukhari Hadith No. 5955

💠رواه مسلم فقال رحمه الله- ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺃَﺑُﻮ ﺑَﻜْﺮِ ﺑْﻦُ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﺷَﻴْﺒَﺔَ، ﻭَﺃَﺑُﻮ ﻛُﺮَﻳْﺐٍ ﻗَﺎﻻَ ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺃَﺑُﻮ ﺃُﺳَﺎﻣَﺔَ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻫِﺸَﺎﻡٍ، ﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻴﻪِ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻋَﺎﺋِﺸَﺔَ، ﻗَﺎﻟَﺖْ ﻗَﺪِﻡَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻣِﻦْ ﺳَﻔَﺮٍ ﻭَﻗَﺪْ ﺳَﺘَّﺮْﺕُ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺑَﺎﺑِﻲ ﺩُﺭْﻧُﻮﻛًﺎ ﻓِﻴﻪِ ﺍﻟْﺨَﻴْﻞُ ﺫَﻭَﺍﺕُ ﺍﻷَﺟْﻨِﺤَﺔِ ﻓَﺄَﻣَﺮَﻧِﻲ ﻓَﻨَﺰَﻋْﺘُﻪُ. ( ‏٢١٠٧)

💠 Imaam Muslim (رحمه الله) said on the authority of A'isha رضي الله عنها that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came back from the journey and I had screened my door with a curtain having portraits of winged horses upon it. He commanded me and I pulled it away.
📚Muslim Hadith No. 2107 d

🔹ﻭَﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺃَﺑُﻮ ﺑَﻜْﺮِ ﺑْﻦُ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﺷَﻴْﺒَﺔَ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻋَﺒْﺪَﺓُ، ح ﻭَﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎﻩُ ﺃَﺑُﻮ ﻛُﺮَﻳْﺐٍ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻭَﻛِﻴﻊٌ، ﺑِﻬَﺬَﺍ ﺍﻹِﺳْﻨَﺎﺩِ ﻭَﻟَﻴْﺲَ ﻓِﻲ ﺣَﺪِﻳﺚِ ﻋَﺒْﺪَﺓَ ﻗَﺪِﻡَ ﻣِﻦْ ﺳَﻔَﺮٍ ‏.‏

🔹This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Waki' with the same chain of transmitters but with a different wording from that of Abdah- he didn't mention Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came back from the journey.
📚Muslim Hadith No. 2107 e

💠ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻣَﻨْﺼُﻮﺭُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻣُﺰَﺍﺣِﻢٍ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺇِﺑْﺮَﺍﻫِﻴﻢُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺳَﻌْﺪٍ، ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟﺰُّﻫْﺮِﻱِّ، ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟْﻘَﺎﺳِﻢِ، ﺑْﻦِ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ ﻋَﻦْ ﻋَﺎﺋِﺸَﺔَ، ﻗَﺎﻟَﺖْ ﺩَﺧَﻞَ ﻋَﻠَﻰَّ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ ﻣُﺘَﺴَﺘِّﺮَﺓٌ ﺑِﻘِﺮَﺍﻡٍ ﻓِﻴﻪِ ﺻُﻮﺭَﺓٌ ﻓَﺘَﻠَﻮَّﻥَ ﻭَﺟْﻬُﻪُ ﺛُﻢَّ ﺗَﻨَﺎﻭَﻝَ ﺍﻟﺴِّﺘْﺮَ ﻓَﻬَﺘَﻜَﻪُ ﺛُﻢَّ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ‏ "‏ ﺇِﻥَّ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃَﺷَﺪِّ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱِ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺑًﺎ ﻳَﻮْﻡَ ﺍﻟْﻘِﻴَﺎﻣَﺔِ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻳُﺸَﺒِّﻬُﻮﻥَ ﺑِﺨَﻠْﻖِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ".

💠 On the authority of A'isha رضي الله عنها that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) entered (my apartment) and I had hung (on the door of my apartment) a thin curtain having pictures on it. The colour of his face underwent a change. He then took hold of that curtain and tore it and then said: "The most severely punished from the people on the Day of Resurrection would be for those who try to imitate Allah in the act of creation."
📚 Muslim Hadith No. 2107 f

🔹ﻭَﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨِﻲ ﺣَﺮْﻣَﻠَﺔُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻳَﺤْﻴَﻰ، ﺃَﺧْﺒَﺮَﻧَﺎ ﺍﺑْﻦُ ﻭَﻫْﺐٍ، ﺃَﺧْﺒَﺮَﻧِﻲ ﻳُﻮﻧُﺲُ، ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﺑْﻦِ ﺷِﻬَﺎﺏٍ، ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟْﻘَﺎﺳِﻢِ ﺑْﻦِ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ، ﺃَﻥَّ ﻋَﺎﺋِﺸَﺔَ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﺘْﻪُ ﺃَﻥَّ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺩَﺧَﻞَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻬَﺎ ‏.‏ ﺑِﻤِﺜْﻞِ ﺣَﺪِﻳﺚِ ﺇِﺑْﺮَﺍﻫِﻴﻢَ ﺑْﻦِ ﺳَﻌْﺪٍ ﻏَﻴْﺮَ ﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺛُﻢَّ ﺃَﻫْﻮَﻯ ﺇِﻟَﻰ ﺍﻟْﻘِﺮَﺍﻡِ ﻓَﻬَﺘَﻜَﻪُ ﺑِﻴَﺪِﻩِ ‏

🔹This hadith has been narrated on the authority of A'isha through another chain of transmitters but with a slight variation of wording (and the variation is that the narrator is reported to have said): He (the Prophet ﷺ) inclined towards that curtain and tore it with his hand.
📚Muslim Hadith No. 2107 g

🔹ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎﻩُ ﻳَﺤْﻴَﻰ ﺑْﻦُ ﻳَﺤْﻴَﻰ، ﻭَﺃَﺑُﻮ ﺑَﻜْﺮِ ﺑْﻦُ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﺷَﻴْﺒَﺔَ ﻭَﺯُﻫَﻴْﺮُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺣَﺮْﺏٍ ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌًﺎ ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﺑْﻦِ ﻋُﻴَﻴْﻨَﺔَ، ح ﻭَﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺇِﺳْﺤَﺎﻕُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺇِﺑْﺮَﺍﻫِﻴﻢَ، ﻭَﻋَﺒْﺪُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺣُﻤَﻴْﺪٍ، ﻗَﺎﻻَ ﺃَﺧْﺒَﺮَﻧَﺎ ﻋَﺒْﺪُ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺯَّﺍﻕِ، ﺃَﺧْﺒَﺮَﻧَﺎ ﻣَﻌْﻤَﺮٌ، ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟﺰُّﻫْﺮِﻱِّ، ﺑِﻬَﺬَﺍ ﺍﻹِﺳْﻨَﺎﺩِ ‏.‏ ﻭَﻓِﻲ ﺣَﺪِﻳﺜِﻬِﻤَﺎ ‏ "‏ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺃَﺷَﺪَّ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱِ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺑًﺎ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﺬْﻛُﺮَﺍ ﻣِﻦْ ‏.‏

🔹This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Zuhri with the same chain of transmitters but with a slight variation of wording of "the most severely punished" without the word, "from".
📚 Muslim Hadith No. 2107 h

💠ﻭَﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺃَﺑُﻮ ﺑَﻜْﺮِ ﺑْﻦُ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﺷَﻴْﺒَﺔَ، ﻭَﺯُﻫَﻴْﺮُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺣَﺮْﺏٍ، ﺟَﻤِﻴﻌًﺎ ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﺑْﻦِ ﻋُﻴَﻴْﻨَﺔَ، - ﻭَﺍﻟﻠَّﻔْﻆُ ﻟِﺰُﻫَﻴْﺮٍ - ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺳُﻔْﻴَﺎﻥُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻋُﻴَﻴْﻨَﺔَ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻋَﺒْﺪِ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤَﻦِ ﺑْﻦِ ﺍﻟْﻘَﺎﺳِﻢِ، ﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻴﻪِ، ﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﺳَﻤِﻊَ ﻋَﺎﺋِﺸَﺔَ، ﺗَﻘُﻮﻝُ ﺩَﺧَﻞَ ﻋَﻠَﻰَّ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻭَﻗَﺪْ ﺳَﺘَﺮْﺕُ ﺳَﻬْﻮَﺓً ﻟِﻲ ﺑِﻘِﺮَﺍﻡٍ ﻓِﻴﻪِ ﺗَﻤَﺎﺛِﻴﻞُ ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﺭَﺁﻩُ ﻫَﺘَﻜَﻪُ ﻭَﺗَﻠَﻮَّﻥَ ﻭَﺟْﻬُﻪُ ﻭَﻗَﺎﻝَ ‏ "‏ ﻳَﺎ ﻋَﺎﺋِﺸَﺔُ ﺃَﺷَﺪُّ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱِ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺑًﺎ ﻋِﻨْﺪَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻳَﻮْﻡَ ﺍﻟْﻘِﻴَﺎﻣَﺔِ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻳُﻀَﺎﻫُﻮﻥَ ﺑِﺨَﻠْﻖِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ﻗَﺎﻟَﺖْ ﻋَﺎﺋِﺸَﺔُ ﻓَﻘَﻄَﻌْﻨَﺎﻩُ ﻓَﺠَﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎ ﻣِﻨْﻪُ ﻭِﺳَﺎﺩَﺓً ﺃَﻭْ ﻭِﺳَﺎﺩَﺗَﻴْﻦِ ‏.‏

‏.‏
💠 On the authority of A'isha that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) visited me and I had a shelf with a thin cloth curtain hanging over it and on which there were portraits. No sooner did he see it than he tore it and the colour of his face underwent a change and he said: "A'isha, the most grievous torment from the Hand of Allah on the Day of Resurrection would be for those who imitate (Allah) in the act of His creation." A'isha said: We tore it into pieces and made a cushion or two cushions out of that.
📚 Muslim Hadith No. 2107 i

💠جمع العلماء بين حديثي عائشة رضي الله عنها
🔹حديث: هتك القرام الذي فيه تصاوير وجعله وسائد.
🔹وحديث: أن النبي ﷺ رأى في حجرة نمرقة فيها تصاوير، فأبي أن يدخل، فقالت: أتوب إلى الله ماذا أذنبت؟ فقال: "ما هذه التمرقة؟" قالت: لتجلس عليها وتوسدها.... الحديث.

💠 The scholars combined between the two Hadeeth of A'isha رضي الله عنها
🔹1. The hadith: He ﷺ tore the curtain that had on it images and made (from what was left without images) a pillow.

🔹2. And the hadith: The Prophet ﷺ saw on the door of A'isha's room, a curtain with pictures on it, so he refused to enter. So she said, "I repent to Allah, what did I do wrong?" So he ﷺ said, "What is this curtain?" She said, "It is for you to recline upon..." The hadith.

💠 قال الحافظ رحمه الله- في "الفتح" (ج١٠ ص ٣٩٠) وقد أشار المصنف إلى الجمع بينهما، بأنه لا يلزم من جواز اتخاذ ما يوطأ من الصور جواز القعود على الصورة، فيجوز أن يكون استعمل من الوسادة ما لا صورة فيه، ويجوز أن يكون رأى التفرقة بين القعود والاتكاء، وهو بعيد، ويحتمل أيضاً أن يجمع بين الحديثين بأنها لما قطعت الستر وقع القطع في وسط الصورة-مثلاً- فخرجت عن هيئتها، فلهذا صار يرتفق بها، ويؤيد هذا الجمع الحديث الذي في الباب قبله في نقض الصور، وما سيأتي في حديث أبي هريرة المخرج في "السنن" وسأذكره في الباب بعده، وسلك الداودي في الجمع مسلكاً آخر، فادعى أن حديث الباب ناسخ لجميع الأحاديث الدالة على الرخصة، واحتج بأنه خبر، والخبر لا يدخله النسخ، فيكون هو الناسخ. قلت: والنسخ لا يثبت بالاحتمال، وقد أمكن الجمع فلا يلتقت لدعوى النسخ، وأما ما احتج به فرده ابن التين بأن الخبر إذا قارنه الأمر جاز دخول النسخ فيه.اه

💠 Al-Haafidh (رحمه الله) said in Fath: "The author points to the collective meaning between the two of them. Which still does not permit the taking of that which contains pictures and sitting upon them. However, it is permissibile to use the part of the pillow that doesn't contain pictures. And it's permissibile if one sees a difference between sitting and reclining, but even this is far fetched. And you understand this from combining this two hadith. Because when the curtain was

cut it cut out the middle of the image - for example- so now it no longer is in it's original form. And for this reason it has become permissibile to use. And you and to this the collection of the hadith those that are in the chapter before of tearing down the picture. And what will come in the hadith of Abi Hurayrah collected in the Sunnan. And it will be mentioned in the chapter after it. Al-Daawadi (رحمه الله) passed by this in Al-Jam'ah Maslak A'keer

🔹فهذه الأدلة تدل على تحريم عموم صور ذوات الأرواح، سواء في ذلك ما له ظل أم ما ليس له ظل، فحديث القرام يدل على تحريم ما لا ظل له، وكذلك أمر النبي ﷺ أن تمحى الصور التي في جدران الكعبة فمحيت بالخرف والماء.

🔹So these evidences points to general impermissibility of making images of things that have souls. So be it if it cast a shadow or it doesn't cast a shadow. The hadith of the curtain proves the impermissibility of those images that do not possess a shadow. And with that the Prophet ﷺ commanded with wiping out of the images on the walls of the Kabba' so it was removed with a cloth and water.

🔹هذا، ولا حجة لهم في قوله: "إلا رقما في ثوب" لأنه يحتمل أن يكون من صور غير ذوات الأرواح، ويحتمل أنه من ذوات الأرواح، لكنه قد قطع حتى صار كالشجرة.

🔹And this is not a proof for them in his saying:
"Except for the stitching in the clothes." Because it is possible that it is for images other than those that possess souls and it is also possible that it is for those images that possess souls, because it could be that it was cut until it resembled a tree.

✍🏽Translated by:
Abu Yusuf Bilal ibn Howard Robinson

✨"﴿وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ﴾"✨

﴾And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.﴿

https://t.me/Striv4Jannah

https://chat.whatsapp.com/GaN37g7a8cKK36zRj3U5aB

Amir

Apr 22, 2020 12:50

I agree with the original poster. I myself had a photo up until a couple of weeks ago when I ran into a scammer who had some fake photos posted under Morocco, but what was out of the ordinary was that he had several Google phone numbers which aren't free.

One problem with this website is that it doesn't even require an email verification. Since emails require a phone number anymore so having email verificatoon would provide some measure of security. Of course, a pro scammer can get past that with Google phone numbers.

Amir

Apr 22, 2020 15:18

Also, this scammer knew a little about me, likely from my forum posts.

In many countries the phone sims are tied to ID cards or even fingerprints so why not add a block of code for free email verification and make the site a little more secure.

Crude is at a price where only Saudi oilfields can still turn up a profit!

Athani

Apr 22, 2020 19:15

It’s sad with scammers making things difficult for people on a site like this, i agree with the above comments on doing things to ensure security of users, rather than leaving things to be easy for bad scammers wasting other people time and toying with emotions. Admin please do something.

wazbur

Apr 22, 2020 22:26

Assalam Aleikum my brothers and sisters about pictures someone has his/her reasons and the main reason is haraam to take a picture or having a picture. may Allah (swt) forgive us and guide us

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2020 05:09

As-salāmu alaikum Wazbur
Alhamdulillah at least you said its HARAAM to have pictures.
Even after multiple Hadeeth i mentioned in my Forum people are not taking it seriously.

May Allaah guide us all to the right path.

Islam is based on proofs, if there is proof we must follow it. We human can debate on anything but MAKE SURE IT WONT BE THE SAME WITH ALLAH.

Baarak Allah Feekum

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Apr 23, 2020 05:17

my dear scammers are everywhere, and it’s almost impossible to fight them,this is not the worst that can happen, I knew Muslims who divorced after meeting on a dating site,

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2020 05:38

Forget about Scammers, STOP fighting with disbelievers instead MUSLIMS please renew your faith understand the true meaning of ISLAM.

ACTUALLY we know everything but we don't wants to implement it.

*Android App for Al-Mabadi-ul-Mufeedah*
App is based on the famous book "The Beneficial Elementary Principles on the Subjects of Tawheed, Fiqh and 'Aqeedah" of Al-Allaamah Yahya Al Hajooree hafidhahullah

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sed.al_mabadi_ul_mufeedah

Please read it patiently, UNDERSTAND & IMPLEMENT.

We don't need a picture to get a spouse follow Hallal ways and submit to Allah, in sha Allah if allah wishes you will get better than your imagination.

Baarak Allah Feekum

wazbur

Apr 23, 2020 21:34

Iamaf wallahy you are saying the truth and you are not the who is said it it's in our Qur'an and hadeeths. Nothing to debate here and please don't try to debate for something which is haraam because u are doing it and try to put in halal. May Allah guide us 🙏. Allah guide whoever he wants so let's pray to be one of them my brother's and sister.Ramadha Kareem

Amir

Apr 23, 2020 23:44

Guess none of you have photos in passports, ID cards or drivers licenses!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2020 00:52

So Amir u mean those evidence which i mentioned above r not sufficient for you?

Regarding the photos in Passport, ids etc are forced by the Respective countries Government,so the scholars says that the sin is not on us because we are forced to do it by the government.

So they r answerable to Allah, Allahu Aalam.

As a Muslim for me its the evidence, if there is any such hadeeths then follow it, personally i am doing that. Rest Allah knows the best, he knows our heart inside and out.

Baarak Allah feekum

wazbur

Apr 24, 2020 17:42

The one in the passport is because of security reason you have to do that,but not the pictures whereby is for luxuries

Amalia07

May 25, 2020 04:11

My comment isn't related to the subject of discussion here. I just want to pass my salam to you Mister Ayhan Ali and to all of your family may Allah bless and protect you all Al Albait ( آل البيت ) descendents of our Prophet ( SAWS) the light of the universe and the reason of our existence... as a Maliki Sunni Algerian person it's my duty to show my respect love and admiration for the noble descendents of our prophet Muhammad ( SAWS) everywhere in the world... Please make Duaa for all of us to be safe during these uncertain times and to live a blessed healthy good life..

No Photo

Deleted User

May 28, 2020 15:00

Its not a prob.. they set they pic or not,, when u get to kno them more u can ask they pics after it,,

No Photo

Deleted User

May 28, 2020 15:54

They hide their pictures because of 2 reasons:
1 ) SOME maybe MOST of them are scammers and not ALL of them.
2 ) SOME maybe MOST of them are hiding of someone or something and not ALL of them.

Pictures are REQUIRED when it comes to marriage via the internet ( the modern source of THEFT in the world ) and Islam is flexible to practice it every time & everywhere specially when we talk about marriage ( the first & last base for Muslims in this life ).

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.