Helahel

I express my feelings and not negatively

I express my feelings and not negatively

wazbur Created Apr 14, 2020 23:21
18 Comments

Assalam Aleikum, here too many people are in business marriage in my opinion. And I'm going to give my own example, since I started here. every time I send a message to a kenya woman I do not receive a reply or I will be told I am still young .... the rest I see is doing research to find out the truth, changing the name and where I live to put it in Europe. Then I will start talking to those women who cut me off at the beginning to know their truth. are looking for european men or are looking for any better man. INSH ALLAH kheir

This topic has 29 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 15, 2020 04:44

absolutely true brother, most women here are seeking worldly goods,))Europeans or Arab oil moguls

Light of Religion

Apr 15, 2020 11:25

Same here, is like that is what the world have turn into. They want big man loaded with money and cars. The first thing is, let me see your pics first, once they notice you are young and still struggling, after a little chat, they stop replying or told you they don't want to continue the conversation. God will do the best for everyone.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 15, 2020 11:53

they will certainly get what they are striving for, this dunya,

wazbur

Apr 15, 2020 17:07

Brother Abu wallahy we are in the another world and Mash Allah when you read their profile Mash Allah they said they want pious husband to finish half of the Deen . To me they should write they want a husband to own his house have cars good life to me we won't text them because i know the status of my life

wazbur

Apr 15, 2020 17:08

@light of religion me I thought it was in my country only 😆

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 15, 2020 18:19

Wazbur, they all speak beautifully, but in their hearts a worldly life,brother believe me, for us it is better that such women do not write to us))in this good for us and Allah protects you from such women, Alhamdulillah,

wazbur

Apr 15, 2020 18:22

Nope they have to write the truth,so we are the one to choose which kind of wife you need materialistic or Islamic sheria. They don't want star'a.

waingo43yrs girlnextdoor

Apr 17, 2020 21:34

Kenyan women are very truthful if she says you are too you she means it..and all those saying ooh women want big cars and houses..has it occurred to you that women..are nowadays making their own money to buy those cars and houses? And only look for marriage to avoid fitna and fulfill half their deen?...if money was motivation many women will never want marriage ...best of luck

wazbur

Apr 17, 2020 22:37

my dear sister I can't put to off with your opinion,but you better speak for yourself because you are the only who knows your heart. That's why I didn't mention any other country because I have not ask them for marriage proposal. I mentioned Kenya woman with a reason it has already happened to me, my sister let me say Alhamdulillah you don't have this problem,but don't say this problem is not there. This problem is universal.The only thing we need to do jus pray for Allah for his guidance....Wish you all the best Insh Allah

AllahisgreatP

Apr 19, 2020 00:39

Wazbur you have spoken the undiluted truth, you will read from a lady's profile that says what she wants is the deen and an Imaam as a husband, walahi most of them are not truthful and sincere about their posts, after you communicated with them for 1 or 2 times, they will hardly reply you the third time and that's the end of it, this is majorly due to your country of residence or your nationality.

And some of them we leave you without saying a word to you, even after accepting your marriage proposal most of them take marriage as a game or child's play. Some people are so inconsiderate and play with emotions and commitment alot.

I am not going to change my name or country of residence because l am looking for a zawjah, if you can't marry me because I am a Nigerian and live in Nigeria that's your choice, and stop the sterotype that Nigerians are scammers, common this is 21st Century there are bad and good people everywhere on the face of the earth. It is only a fool and uncivilized person that will judge you only based on your nationality and country of residence.

If Allah removes someone in your life, clearly that person was never good for you and Allah knows best.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 19, 2020 00:52

If they are people from your own countries, why dont you meet in person? I wouldnt persist with tech communication if i can see them in person. Im not sure why you would start chatting to someone you like from your own country, and not organise a meeting. That may be why they lose interest..

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 19, 2020 01:10

Maybe its thinking that because someone wants a transport and shelter that is considered materialistic..when in fact, its not materialistic at all...its just the basics in the modern age.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 19, 2020 01:12

People have the ability to love..as well as want a car and shelter.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 19, 2020 01:20

And an observation i have made...when a nation or a person has been very poor for their life..sometimes being able to own some new things brings relief. And often...the want of lots of material possessions loses ground in their heart as they grow and learn from it. Dont assume that person will stay in that mindset their whole life..otherwise your assuming no one changes throughout thier life...and that is shortchanging humanity.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 19, 2020 02:03

To be honest a lot of men dont want someone who is focused on Allah too much. They want someone who is focused on them more. Theres a downside to being to religiously minded.

wazbur

Apr 19, 2020 04:13

Sunnah 4 all thanks bro our Muslim sisters.....but we love them for the sake of Allah

wazbur

Apr 19, 2020 04:19

Even I am surprised to see you here on this site. You want tell me there are no Muslim man in your country who can bring you a dowry and marry you?

wazbur

Apr 19, 2020 04:33

To me a true muslim wants to find a husband or wife who most of the time worship Allah and loves his Deen so much. Maybe in your observation childish relationships of boyfriend and girlfriend the boy wants more time and attention to the girl. but when it comes to marriage I dont think so

No Photo

Sami

Apr 19, 2020 05:21

Mostly women are Materialistic that's why they are still looking for men they don't need a good person they need a person with full money ......

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 19, 2020 05:37

Well..maybe being materialistic will help them to feed and look after you and the family.

wazbur

Apr 19, 2020 05:58

It won't reach to that moment of feeding my family reason being I won't get married to her. So she will be feeding herself.

Farid

Apr 19, 2020 07:56

Brothers, I hate to tell you this, but if you really wanna get married, don't look on here. The chances of finding a righteous and suitable spouse on this site that is serious about marriage is, unfortunately, slim to none, in my opinion. You're not alone in some of the observations you've made about the women here (including from my own experiences), so save your energy and look elsewhere. Just remember that we should be patient (I remind myself first and foremost), and that Allah has already written everything down.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 19, 2020 12:47

If ALLAH SWT has willed something for you, it'll reach you,if its not even the bite that you are about to put in your mouth isn't gonna reach, i mean there will be women who do know rich and poverty both are test.
As in the words of Mufti Menk say ALHAMDULILLAH ala kullay hal.
Coz never know it could've been worse. If its bad.
If someone is a gold digger let that person be, they never end up good. Unfortunately so. I don't even want them to end bad, i wish they realize the vicious circle they got in.

Childs play was hell of a scary movie, living such marriage will be far more scarier. Pun intended.
May ALL be blessed with better than what's being sought. Salam

wazbur

Apr 19, 2020 13:20

Thank you bro Farid I guess here people just pass time Alhmdh I do have sabr May Allah guide us

No Photo

Abu khair

Apr 19, 2020 14:53

The love for money is in humanity men and women both.

And in marriage generally a woman looks for a man who will provide for her and the man looks mostly for beauty.
So women shouldnt be blamed to love wealthy , even Allah said و اتيتم احداهن قنطارا that if you have given one of them a treasure,
they should be just advised in a good way but for them to love a wealthy man its natural

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 19, 2020 15:48

Wealth of the heart, treasure of the heart.

wazbur

Apr 19, 2020 16:52

Well said perfect 👌@perfect

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 25, 2021 10:51

😂, mindgamers appear to be many

HAYATULLAH

Sep 25, 2021 11:17

brother you are right,cos most lady here come only to visit the site ,and nothing more

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.