Helahel

what happens to muslim women’s eyebrows?

what happens to muslim women’s eyebrows?

Abu Hasan Al Salafy Created Mar 25, 2020 06:16
2 Comments

what happens to muslim women’s eyebrows? in Islam plucking eyebrows is prohibited,t his is haram,---It is reported from Ibn Mas'ud (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said Allah has cursed women who are tattooed and who are tattooed; which pluck eyebrows and which pluck eyebrows; who cut their teeth for beauty and change the creation of Allah Almighty! al-Bukhari 5931, Muslim 2125.

This topic has 2 comments

Amir

Mar 28, 2020 10:42

Talking about plucking the eyebrows. It is too late. So called a "muslima" is not a real muslima's, they are just hypocrites, they are too far from being a Muslim, they wear hijab with make up and they already got filling here and there, some of them go in to the next level, a nous operation or chin operation and so forth. They don't follow Islamic rules at all. The problem is, they don't read or want to learn the main reason behind hijab. They think we can wear hijab but we do use make up's, operation here and there, wearing s*xy cloths, it's just their way of life, thank satan let them learn that. Hell will be ready for them. If I have to choose between that kind of women above and with a women without hijab I will take the one without hijab cos they are not hypocrites. This site is full with fake "muslima" you can see a lot of them here in the thread section too. Thank Allah we can distinguish the good one. They will stay single all their life looking for a fool to take them.

Decent_31

Mar 28, 2020 16:47

Yes I m agree with u Amir

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.