Helahel

Please be carefull sisters

No Photo

Please be carefull sisters

English revert Created Mar 24, 2020 19:40
25 Comments

Please sisters there is a man here called Humzah from Pakistan please be very careful he is a pervert and once you start talking to him he becomes very dirty and talks only about s*x

This topic has 30 comments

Amir

Mar 24, 2020 19:51

There are a lot of bad people here. Some are interested in money and some in s*x. Most of the profile here are fake. It's like an Ocean of bad world. We land in it and try to find a good place to live. It is a free website so scammers and bad people live and multiple like parasites. 😆

No Photo

Amir

Mar 24, 2020 22:02

Perverts are incubus and scammers are succubus!

Adem

Mar 25, 2020 12:49

Report it

Decent_31

Mar 26, 2020 11:26

Please don't name the country because there are good people too, so they have heartache. A dirty fish pollutes all the ponds, that's right. But five fingers are not equal.

No Photo

English revert

Mar 26, 2020 15:10

Yes decent man
I agree with you I’m sorry if I offfended you

nehalnour41

Mar 27, 2020 18:23

Ok thanks sister

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 28, 2020 03:05

Aslama alikom sister I'm also.from pakistan sorry for that he is may be stupid all people are not same problem is we judge people from there face not from there character

kashif abbas

Mar 29, 2020 09:38

Assalam o Alaikum English revert I am also sorry you had to face that kind of experience from Pakistan but there is no doubt all are not with the same behavior and same personality. so, big sorry for those moments.

No Photo

English revert

Mar 30, 2020 20:20

Thankyou kashif

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 31, 2020 07:29

Please also place a cover on your head,some men when they see that ,they think that all u want is s **

ali123

Mar 31, 2020 10:05

YES

No Photo

English revert

Mar 31, 2020 11:35

Can someone tell me please how i can delete this from here

Tchazz87

Apr 1, 2020 17:56

Agree with brother Amir...lot of fake profiles here.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 1, 2020 20:03

Roomana, unfortunately the cover doesn't make a difference. It is in the character of the person. I've had bad experiences despite my cover.

No Photo

English revert

Apr 2, 2020 13:33

Pure love yes you are right the cover does not make a difference, dirty minded people with no respect for Islam or for other people and certainly not for themselves don’t care if you wear cover or not.

H Meher

Apr 2, 2020 14:34

May you find the man you been looking for and live the rest of your life peacefully with full of love and care

Ratna

Apr 2, 2020 15:34

Yes sister.. in this app theres a man only want just afriend with us. With sweettalk like he interest to us, but he's not just play us...
found that that he will marry with his parents choise.
What he doing in this app?

No Photo

English revert

Apr 2, 2020 15:54

Assalamaleikum Ratna dear sister
We can’t trust nobody on this app all they want is money s*x and a visa most of the people here are fake liars cheats it so difficult to know who to talk to

Ratna

Apr 2, 2020 16:23

Waalaikumsalam..

Yeah you are right.. dont trust anyone..

No Photo

smartzy1

Apr 2, 2020 16:27

Most people will complain about lairs, scammers and so on. Can't you just follow the rules of interacting with strangers and with the help of Islamic guidance on legal marriage..
When do we stop complaining and do the right thing.
There are old threads here that also guide you through on how to relate with strangers just read them and be wise.
No one can force you to do what you don't want.
My penny as never directly falling into a scammers hands because I was careful enough that doesn't stop me from trying.

No Photo

smartzy1

Apr 2, 2020 16:31

And some will say on their profile details *they don't like lairs* please tell me people who in the world like liars?
You don't need to write it just do your job.

Amir

Apr 2, 2020 18:04

Smartzy1,
Don't take them seriously, someone is playing innocent🧐

No Photo

smartzy1

Apr 2, 2020 18:22

😔

No Photo

smartzy1

Apr 2, 2020 18:25

Obviously

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 2, 2020 19:42

Alot of people here are fake, some ladies here are for material life while the some of the men are scammers

Maddie

Apr 3, 2020 12:29

I totally agree with smartzy1, no one will say they like liars, and at web obviously people are gonna show not their realself.
As far as your Pakistani friend is concerned, you should've blocked him reported him, Goons are everywhere why brand it with my Country, their are people like me here too, if a nonPakistani is interested instead of moving out I'd like them to come here, those who visit Pakistan love it, every country had their own set of problems, they need to deal and so do we, these buffoons think of escaping and scrap their country's name.
MashaALLAH we are a good rich country, we have codified laws, if you wish to apply deen to your life no one can stop you if you lay back on deen no one will haunt you.
Now i do agree that cover isn't gonna put the pervert away but it definitely will attract one, moreover as a new muslimah you must know that its unislamic to be revealing(i don't need to go in detail, you can check the framework), if not that you go with, it's immodest, furthermore its gonna push away a pious person, yani you are narrowing your choices.
All the best for your search, may ALLAH SWT bless you with best of here and hereafter.
Salam

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 3, 2020 12:48

She had to state the country the person was from as there is more than one profile with that name from different countries.

Zubeyr

Apr 3, 2020 20:36

How to become a good-minded Muslim?

Character is the main measurement of the human soul. Human nature is the first outward manifestation of the quality of a person’s relationship with his Creator. Character, temper in Arabic “matin” means good and firm. Therefore, if a person has a strong character, he manifests itself not only in good times, but also in difficulties.

How to develop good character and become the owner of a good character? About this article.

The best example of good manners for every Muslim is the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). It is to the qualities that our prophet (peace be upon him) that a Muslim should strive for. And for this, firstly, it is necessary to know what qualities he possessed, to study the sira of the Prophet (peace be upon him), hadiths, stories from his life, how he behaved in a particular situation. It is through the study of his life that one can lay in himself the seeds of good deeds, which, when further watered with the necessary knowledge, grow into a good disposition.

Allah endowed his Messenger (peace be upon him) with a better disposition: “Verily, your disposition is excellent” (Quran, 68: 4). Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) said that “His character is a reflection of the Qur'an” (Muslim, Abu Dawud, Ahmad).

The prophet himself (peace be upon him) appealed to the Almighty with a plea for good disposition. “Oh, Allah, direct me to a good disposition, no one can direct me to a good disposition, except for You” (Muslim).

“O Allah, I seek Your refuge from bad temper, deeds and desires” (Tirmizi).

“O Allah, you made me perfect, make my temper perfect” (Ahmad).

“O Allah! I seek Your refuge from feelings of helplessness, laziness, cowardice and stinginess, and I seek Your refuge from all despicable traits and whims, from negligence and impoverishment, from meanness and humiliation. Protect me from poverty and unbelief, from sinfulness, fragmentation and hypocrisy ”(Ahmad, Malik).

Good disposition covers many aspects of the life of a Muslim. These are his words and deeds, this is his worship before the Lord, and this is his relationship with other slaves of Allah.

“Tell My slaves to say the best words, for Satan brings discord between them. Verily, Satan is a clear enemy to man ”(Sura al-Isra, 53).

The Quran also says: “Repel evil with what is better, and then the one with whom you are opposing will become for you like a close loving relative” (Sura Fussilyat, 34).

Our faith is directly related to his temper. The iman of a person will not be full until he succeeds in improving his temper. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “A full-fledged believer, Iman (faith), is the one who is the best of them. The best of you is the best of you with your disposition towards your women ”(Tirmisi).

The best call for faith is a Muslim with a good disposition. A person who does not have a good disposition, when he undertakes the call of people to Islam, often turns them away from him, and few of them benefit from his knowledge and experience. The nature of people is such that they accept instructions only from those whom they want to strive for, who show attention and respect to them. The Almighty, turning to the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

“By the grace of Allah, you were gentle towards them. But if you were rude and cruel, they would certainly leave you. Forgive them, ask for easier things and consult with them about business. When you make a decision, then trust in Allah, for Allah loves those who hope ”(3: 159).

A perfect character cannot be achieved without these conditions:

1. Call on the Almighty for a message of good manners.

2. Study the biography of the prophet (peace be upon him) and strive to achieve the same qualities.

3. Do not forget that good temper is also worship, by performing which a person can achieve the satisfaction of the Most High.

4. Be patient and condescending. Do not respond to evil and rudeness with the same coin.

wazbur

Apr 5, 2020 02:27

Assalam Aleikum,I'm shock with this site wallahy.imagine you can say salaam to a Muslim sisters,and they can't even reply to that salaam so I'm wondering what type of a Muslim she is,to my little knowledge of Islamic Alhamdulillah. Is not haraam when you don't greet someone,but it's haraam if you don't reply to the salaam.so my dear sisters just reply to the salaam if you are not interested with him just tell him the truth he will understand and move on.shukran

wazbur

Apr 5, 2020 02:30

Lets us all love each other of the sake of Allah Inshaa Allah

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.