Helahel

Are you prepared 🤔

Are you prepared 🤔

Amir Created Mar 3, 2020 19:29
86 Comments

The reason behind this thread is to spread the awareness about Corona virus and to exchange information to everyone. I would like to add a link from someone, he is a Doctor and expert in his field. I will only give you one of his clips and from there you can see all his videos. I am sure you will really benefit from his expertise.

In short about this virus.
1- Till now no vaccination maybe after 1 year.
2- The virus is spreading in a very fast way. And the world health organization "WHO" and countries don't want to call it a pandemic. I think the reason behind it.They don't want to cause panic in the world and we may get the biggest recession.

So there is two choices, to call it a pandemic and get the biggest recession or to let everyone get the virus and who will survive will live and no matter if we lose 10% of the world's population.

Watch Dr. John Campbell videos and learn and spread the knowledge, you may save a lot of people. I am adding this clip cos he is explaining a lot for you. You can watch his updated clips too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnE9O-vV-ws

This topic has 146 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 3, 2020 20:02

Inshallah, Allah will do what He will with me.

Amir

Mar 4, 2020 11:41

Salaam Annabelle.
That's right but you have to take measures too. You won't throw yourself in a shark's mouth and expect a miracle? Like the Iranian mullahs, they said, you pay a visit to our Imam and everything will be okay, now almost the whole country got the virus. We have to choose what the best for us is. Did you watched some of the clips?

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 4, 2020 12:24

Alhammdullia Thanks for your care. 😊 Actually, im recovering from a cold...stayed at home for 5days now...yet, im on the mend now. So i was refferring to that Amir, peace be upon you...thanks for looking out for us all..May Allah bless you muchly. Btw...i like that profile pic.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 01:41

Althoug this is a new strain. The Corona Virus is not new. I look at the label on a bottle of Lysol disinfectant and one of the viruses it claims to kill is the Corona Virus. It had been around and known for a long long time. Be concerned but don't panic. Pray. Pray to Allah that He allows us to find the cure. Prophet Muhammad said, "Allah did not place a disease on the earth without placing it's cure. May Allah give us guidance. Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 01:45

That quote is pertaining to the dis ease of the heart. May Allah guide people to be hygenic! 🙂😃

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 01:47

No actually it is about viruses. It's part of a larger hadith about the fly.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 01:49

He said in the English translation, "If a fly lands in your drink, push it all of the way into your drink. Allah placed the disease on one wing and the cure for it on the other, for Allah did not place a disease upon the earth without placing it's cure. Allah knows best.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:21

A virus cannot be cured.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:22

Whereas dis ease of the heart can be. Study more, insha'allah you will see.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 02:28

Hep C is a virus.
There is a cure for Hep C
A Virus can be cured.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:30

May Allah guide you. Its good that he has brought you closer to Him.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 02:30

Small pox, polio.........

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:36

May Allah guide you...

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:39

Some diseases have cures, virus's have no cure yet.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:40

Madically speaking..a disease is very different from a virus. may Allah guide you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:47

The book speaks of dis ease.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 16:41

Smallpox was an infectious disease caused by one of two virus variants, Variola major and Variola minor

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 16:42

Polio, or poliomyelitis, is a disabling and life-threatening disease caused by the poliovirus.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 16:43

Hepatitis C is a viral infection that causes liver inflammation, sometimes leading to serious liver damage. The hepatitis C virus (HCV) spreads through contaminated blood.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 16:48

There are my diseases and infections caused by viruses. You can cure the disease by killing the virus with a vaccine or treatment. @Annabelle Thank you for your du'a. In this case he already has. May Allah continue to quide us all. Ameen

No Photo

Amir

Mar 7, 2020 18:46

World was to end in 1000 AD so many people named their properties to Church, but the world didn't end. Of course, Church didn't give anything back.

Black Death wiped out HALF of Europe's population but the world didn't end.

World will go on with and without Corona.

Amir

Mar 7, 2020 19:55

In my humble experience I can say, I will not accept that "Hadith" about the fly, we all know how many germs and bacteria and viruses can be in 1 fly. Allah give us a brain to think and not to blindly follow someone.Thank Allah, that in our time, we can see that in a simple microscope. By the way I will never accept to drink "camel urine" this fake Hadith has nothing to do with our Prophet Hadiths. Try to think and not blindly follow someone. Because of those fake Hadiths people are laughing and make jokes, Islam is not low like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrJUbeioZ90

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 20:10

Jabir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Every disease has a cure. If a cure is applied to the disease, it is relieved by the permission of Allah Almighty.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2204

Abud Darda (radiyallahu anh) narrates: "The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,
‘Allah has sent down both the disease and the cure, and He has appointed a cure for every disease, so treat yourselves medically, but use nothing unlawful." [Abu Dawud, Tibb 11, (3874)]

EXPLANATION:

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) emphasizes that there is a legitimate and halal cure for every disease. We should not say, "There is no cure for this or that disease." It is possible that humanity has not developed a method of treatment or has not found a cure for certain diseases yet. However, according to Islamic belief, it is not an unchanging destiny. It is essential to look for treatment; a cure for every disease will definitely be found.

In that case, that some people say, "A cure will not be found" for AIDS, which is a disease of this age, originates from ignorance. We can definitely say that its cure is present in the treasure of cure of Allah Almighty acting upon the hadith of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) above and similar ones.

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) states the following in a narration by Abu Hurayra included in Bukhari:

"There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment." [The following addition exists in Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi: "There is no cure for only one illness." He was asked, "What disease is it?" he answered: "Old age." [Bukhari, Tibb 1, Abu Dawud, Tibb 1, (3855); Tirmidhi, Tibb 2, (2039); Ibn Majah, Tibb 1, (3436)]

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 20:14

My point is this: When he, prayers and peace be upon him, said this, he, prayers and peace be upon him, was talking about diseases such as viruses, infections, bacteria, etc. And not the disease of the heart. There is a cure for the diseases of the heart, but that isn't what I was referingcto nor was that what the Prophet Muhammad, prayers and peace be upon him, referring to when he spoke about them. Allah knows best.

Amir

Mar 7, 2020 20:39

I answered you about that hadith about the "fly" . Now you come back with other hadith from your " Scholars". As a Shia muslim I never recognize "muslim" or "al bukhari" . So no need to give me an evidences from your " Scholars" for us they are not honest and definitely liars. Please save your time you will never convince me and I give you all the right to believe in what you think.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 20:57

@Amir You are right. I should have checked what your aqeedah was before I said anything. Deviance takes many forms. Our Prophet, prayers and peace be upon him, mentioned 72 forms. But I wasn't communicating with you or responding to your post although you are welcome to read the truth. I totally missed that post you put up. But I did refer to the wrong hadith. The hadith about the fly is used as an example of the disease/cure hadiths. I was actually commenting on @Annabelle's post. Salaam

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 21:01

Sorry, must apologise..i thought when you said "cure" you meant completly eliminate the problem.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 21:29

A virus is a cause, not a disease itself. It causes disease when it enters a host. You may treat a disease, yet you cannot treat a virus.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 21:34

Yet, i think what you were trying to express your care for everyone, to not panic, and pray that they find a vaccine to help the situation. And thats a nice thing to think, God will be happy you thought that. We are muslims, and are all aware that God has a cure for every problem. Its His way of comforting us. Alhammdullia for that.

Amir

Mar 7, 2020 21:35

Jihad, I never talk about aqeedah, it is not easy to say, this is my ageedah. I try to keep it simple from me as far as I can, cos we "muslims" pretend to know everything but that is not true. I just wanted to show you who I am. For me, you are human first and I have to respect your mind first and my words with you was about logic and understanding and care for our religion. I know a bit about Islamic history " not about aqeedah" I can honestly say, the people before us were not fair, most of them were like now, Hypocrites, Liars, Fake news-ers, and more. I am very careful when I read a Hadith.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 21:37

I concur. Alhammdullia, put the eastern before that western.

Amir

Mar 7, 2020 21:45

Amir, no one is saying that the world will end. Our world is full with unknown creatures, we still discover them from time to time. Viruses and bacteria are part of our life.The problem is that this corona virus, is a new version of other corona viruses. There are corona viruses for dogs, cats and others animals but they never affect humans. Experts call this as a new corona virus, it doesn't mean that this corona virus never been here before. I am sure we will discover other new viruses in the future. The only problem is that this virus will take a lot of people down cos we still don't have vaccine. After 1 year, how many will die? I think this will take at least 200,000 people world wide.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 21:53

@Amir I agree. In sha Allah a great number will die in a year. 200,000 is a bit over the top. I'm no expert and you could be right but I think maybe between 50,000 and 100,000. Reqardless of the number, and again I believe it will be high, the best defense is knowing what to do to protect yourself from it and then implementing it. Allah Knows best.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 21:54

I hope it takes me.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 21:55

I seek guidance when reading Qur'an and ahadith. Without it, I'd lose myself.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 21:56

Oh thats sad. I wish much happiness for you in your life.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 21:57

Death takes us all as we all know. May Allah allow us to die when our good deeds out weight our bad. Ameen

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 21:58

@Annabelle, what's sad? -confused-

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 22:04

I wish He let me die today! I hate having colds..so annoying!

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 22:18

Sad that you feel lost without seeking guidance.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 22:22

That is not what a said Annabelle. What out the guidance of Prophet Muhammad, prayers and peace be upon him, I would be lost.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 22:25

Oh thats sad too. I wish much happiness in your life. Its not a nice feeling when you feel lost.

Jihad

Mar 8, 2020 00:27

I'm not sad silly. I follow the guidance of Prophet Muhammad, prayers and peace be upon him. Any who do not follow the Qur'an and the guidance of Prophet Muhammad is lost. The best of speech is the Speech of Allah (Qur'an) and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad, prayers and peace be upon him.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 00:29

Were the prophets and messengers before the last one lost.....ok, interesting.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 00:33

"i look at the sky, and feel the tears of the prophets crying...i look at the sky..and feel the rain of tears.."

Jihad

Mar 8, 2020 00:35

No Annabelle, they were to be followed by the nation they were sent to by Allah. Allah sent a prophet and or messenger to all nations. Allah sent Muhammad, prayers and peace be upon him, to all nations, and he is the seal of the prophets. There will be no more after him. Those living from the time Allah revealed in the Qur'an that He perfected His religion and that no other religion will be accepted except Islam until the Last Day must follow the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad, prayers and peace be upon him, or they are lost.

Jihad

Mar 8, 2020 00:38

All Prophets came with the same core message.... Tauhid: The Oneness of Allah's Lordship, Worship and Names and Attributes.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 00:45

I know, but thanks.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 00:46

Were muslims, we know already.

Jihad

Mar 8, 2020 00:48

I know a lot of Muslims who don't know. I'm glad that you know. I won't assume though.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 00:54

If you wish to teach others...offer it when they ask for it. Everyone knows you cant learn by reading...you learn by doing. I never asked anyone to teach me here.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 01:03

Its better to live by giving people the benefit of the doubt ..and by assuming that people dont know is a hard way to go through life. Its not a good way to start with people. I can assume that in the world around you, you do that. But, as ive said before, it better to love each other, the knowkedge is there to learn to love, not be right.

Jihad

Mar 8, 2020 02:07

When did the Prophet Muhammad, prayers and peace be upon him, say that? I understand your sentiment. I just don't agree. I cannot assume someone knows something. If I fail to inform them assuming they know then I've passed up the opportunity to help them on the straight path. May Allah protect me from that. By not assuming they know, I'm not assuming the worst of them. I'm hoping for the best for them. You shouldn't assume you know my intentions. You should make your belief and actions and opinions coenside with that of Qur'an and Sunnah. Prophet Muhammad, prayers and peace be upon him, said, "You will not truly believe until you are upon that which I have brought.". I do not follow my own opinions, I follow that which he, prayers and peace be upon him, has brought. @Annabelle, you should really take the time to learn the Qur'an by using the tafsir of ibn Kathir. You are misguided by using your own opinions upon what you've read. Each passage of the Qur'an was revealed for a specific reason and the tafsir explains it.

Jihad

Mar 8, 2020 02:17

I won't not teach. You have no right to tell me what to put here as I have not right to tell you. If I believe what you post should be commented on, I will comment on it. I won't post what you want obviously, but I'll post what I want based upon my belief.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 02:31

Dont agree then.

Jihad

Mar 8, 2020 02:33

I understand. Laaa kum deenukum was Lee ya deen

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 02:34

If someone wants help, they ask for it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 02:37

Ill assume you dont know, and ill assume i dont know...to be sure to be sure

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 02:38

And then ill make certain i dont know

Jihad

Mar 8, 2020 02:39

Want and need aren't the same thing. You may need something and didn't know you needed it until you received it. You didn't know to ask for it. You're welcome to comment on anything I post at any time. Just don't presume that you will stop me from commenting on posts or "volunteering knowledge" when I wish.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 02:40

And then later i will double check that i dont know ..and delete it all out of my head and just go about loving people.

Jihad

Mar 8, 2020 02:40

By the way........ You're silly. I like you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 03:01

If you want to teach, teach something thats not known or needs teaching. Not stuff thats already known.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 03:05

Most of us muslims will remind each other of things..as keeping in rememerance of love is best for ascention.

Amir

Mar 11, 2020 20:51

Update !! WHO declares the corona virus outbreak a global pandemic?!! Who, what, too late mister stupid.
🤯
Dear readers, be ready for the impact, corona virus is coming and will hit you hard. Life in 2020 will be bad for everyone, I am already sad. The picture is very dark.You will lose a friend or a family member, this is for sure. Please be ready and don't underestimate this virus. Protect your health and make others healthy.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 11, 2020 20:56

http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Amir

Mar 11, 2020 21:14

This was expected, I expect worse than that. Small Airline companies will be bankrupt. See this link.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51746564

No Photo

Amir

Mar 12, 2020 22:23

American stock market down today by an incredible 10%, worst performance in 33 years!

Amir

Mar 13, 2020 09:27

This event will break everyone's back. Just wait for the peak moment, we still didn't saw that moment yet. Just wait 3 weeks or a month. People been deceived by all governments so that they stay calm and smile as if nothing will happen. But when the peak moment hit, no one will save them. May Allah save everyone.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2020 10:57

Alhammdullia im getting over my cold. 🙂

Amir

Mar 13, 2020 14:52

It's good to be sick this time. Your white cells having a good exercises, they will be ready for any aggression from strangers😆
Give them vitamine D,K,C they will be stronger.🏋️‍♂️

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2020 15:18

Alhammdullia yes, insha'Allah He gives me antibodies to prevent whatever cold i had.
Alhammdullia ive been eating lots of vitamins and minerals to support my system. May Allah bless everyone.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2020 15:25

Thanks for the comfort 🦁 ☺️

Amir

Mar 13, 2020 17:35

Breaking and smashing news🤭 prime minister's wife, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, has tested positive for the novel coronavirus. 😕

No Photo

Amir

Mar 13, 2020 17:37

Games, concerts and even schools have been cancelled here!

Amir

Mar 13, 2020 17:52

Here is weird, our schools is open and any gathering under 1000 people still allowed. Our stupid politician want our kids get the virus so they can go back home spreading it in a direct way.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 14, 2020 00:21

Two university girls told me their university is going online like the schools after the spring break. I don't miss a chance to converse with university girls.

Another lady told me that Americans were rushing home to avoid the 30-day travel ban from Europe.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 14, 2020 22:24

Toilet papers have disappeared from all shelves here -- but why?

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 15, 2020 03:44

Why? 😊 So, they have stock of it, in case they have to self isolate in the near future. You know if you get ill for a long time for any reason,running out of essentials can make it more difficult to get by. I know there have been times in my life, i have been ill and run out of essentials because ive been to ill to go and get them. And..toilet tissue is a bulky item...so it takes a lot of space up, without there being many individual units. So, because of merchandising factors...most stores will run out of stock. This occurs when an item takes up more room on a shelf, pallet etc. 😁
Theres some boring mechandising facts for ya! 😐😄

Amir

Mar 15, 2020 07:32

This virus hit the lung and not down there, they ain't going to sh*t in bed. In the difficult time people behave like zombies. Watch the opportunists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqN1BLBCqhc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nEnOmC6IQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXtWP0ehqA

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 15, 2020 07:53

🙂😄 You both crack me up. Acually, with the cold ive had..i stayed at home for 5-6days by myself and i almost ran out of toilet paper, tissues, bread...i eventually had to go out to the shops.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 15, 2020 07:54

When your at home and run out if tissues, the toilet paper is usually the next port of call.

Amir

Mar 15, 2020 08:42

Annabelle,
I sometimes use kitchen peper and I only have toilet peper for 2 reason, 1 sometime I clean with in the toilet. 2 for some visitors, they may use them and that is almost once in 2 or 3 years. I have bidet shower. People should upgrade their toilet to this way. It is the right way to clean. Sometimes I smell people, they smell like s..t, I am sure down there something is sticking.😆

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 15, 2020 08:53

Ok 🤭its good to know that about your life. Thanks for the insight.☺️ Dont you get a sore nose from using the kitchen paper! Anyway..its not really that important..its funny though.

Amir

Mar 15, 2020 09:30

They call it, kitchen paper. I use soft kleenex tissues for my nose. By the way, I have hot and cold water too, so you don't need to panic in the winter time 🤣

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 15, 2020 10:18

❄️🌊INVIGORATING private moments! 🤭😄🤭😃😁
Funny helpful tip for anyone who wants to laugh at themselves whilst sick.....
To help stop nose chaffing from colds, roll a tissue up and fold in the ends...and insert ends into the nostrils to stop annoying dripping noses. Its really handy for sleep, and you forget you have done it..and you get a little fright when you look in the mirror! 😊

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 15, 2020 10:21

Its a double bonus.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 15, 2020 14:06

Corona in news https://youtu.be/s4JqspVVveg

Amir

Mar 15, 2020 19:56

Something very funny. As you know people become crazy about toilet peper, they take everything from the super markt. Our prime minster call them, Hamster-rized people, watch this clip you will understand the point. 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1jkYgaWjwA

OpenHeart

Mar 15, 2020 21:02

The school district in the State I currently reside will have a soft closure for two weeks effective tomorrow as a preventative measure to decrease the spread of the coronavirus and students will be learning at home via an online curriculum. Everyone is encouraged to limit large group gatherings including mosques, churches and synagogues.

People are panic buying. Yesterday and the day before, I drove to 3 nearby cities, 17 different stores, the shelves were mostly empty including rice, beans, flour, bottled water, canned goods, eggs, beef and chicken. There were no bath tissues in site, no Tide, Clorox or anti-bacterial or cleaning products, Kleenex, anti-bacterial wipes or hand sanitizers, no antihistamines or acetaminophens, no antidiarrheals, no gloves and mask brand name or generic. Many of the stores are cutting their hours of operations early. It’s seriously concerning.

Oh and speaking of hand sanitizer, there’s this man and his brother who drove 1,300 miles across Chattanooga, Tennessee and into Kentucky in 3 days purchased all the hand sanitizers and antibacterial wipes from Dollar Tree, Wal-Mart, Staples and Home Depot and “little hole-in-the-wall dollar stores in the backwoods,” filling a U-Haul truck with 17,700 bottles of hand sanitizer and thousands of packs of antibacterial wipes. Then he started listing those items on Amazon, posted 300 bottles of hand sanitizer and immediately sold them all for between $8 and $70 each, multiples higher than what he had bought them for. He charged $20 for 2 small bottles of Purell that retailed $1 each. Profiting from the pandemic. The next day, Amazon pulled his items and thousands of other listings for sanitizer, wipes and face masks and suspended his account and many others who were price gouging. He tried to justify his acts but received many harsh reactions and comments.

People across the country are searching in vain for hand sanitizers and many hospitals are now rationing. Because the New York Times exposed him and nowhere to sell the things he hoarded and the backlash he is receiving, he said he is going to donate the items. But…from saying to doing IS a L O N G way.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 15, 2020 21:04

All canned food and cleaning supplies shelves are empty. Met a married Ukrainian girl working in Walmart, spoke Russian with her, and she gave me 2 cases of tuna cans from warehouse. No masks anywhere because they are only going to the hospitals anymore.

Amir

Mar 15, 2020 21:49

OpenHeart,
In case you want to make your own hand sanitizers. Buy alcohol and must be pure, like 98% . Mixed with Marseille's soap "Savon de Marseille" or any natural made soap. 1 cup of the soap and 2 cups alcohol, you can add few drops of essential oil must be natural made oil not the fake one.You search for lavender oil or tea tree or eucalyptus or mint or any think you like. With that you will have at least 60% alcohol and it will kill about 80%. I prefer to wash my hand but if I am outside I have a smal bottel with me, any time I contact something I will use my sanitizer. Try to buy alcohol before to late.

Must people are stupid and that's why they are causing a lot of damage. They behave like the end of days. It is just few weeks waiting to flatten the curve. After that it will be normal again, of course it will take time to stop this virus.I hope they will find a vaccine in 2021.

OpenHeart

Mar 15, 2020 23:30

During these panic buying times, there’s a change on shoppers’ behaviours...many are rushing and aggressive and are less cordial. Yet one thing that didn’t change during my visits to the grocery stores - cash is prime. Of 17 stores, 5 had computer issues and only accepted cash as payments, no debit or credit cards. Alhamdulillah, I found all the canned and dry goods, medical and cleaning supplies, etc., I needed from the many abandoned carts full of groceries.

May Allah have mercy, protect us from all harm and guide us through.

OpenHeart

Mar 15, 2020 23:41

@Amir

I’ll keep that in mind, thank you.

Amir

Mar 16, 2020 06:49

Here we still pay in both ways but to be protected it will be much better to pay by card, we have a new method since 4 years, we just touch the card to the scanner and everything will be wired. For me I pay in cash and when I finish I will immediately use my sanitizer. But this is only one part, the other part is to protect the face, sometimes people cough or sneeze direct in front of you and that is the scary part eventually 80% of the people will catch the virus no escape in that. Look at this very scary behavior in this clip 😧

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoTBGfmv3mU

No Photo

Amir

Mar 16, 2020 16:04

Dow Jones collapses because New York is now Wuhan. It'll be economic pandemic before it's health pandemic!

BTW great BS site, only forum, nothing about the purpose intended!!!

Amir

Mar 17, 2020 22:29

Dow Jones collapses because of the Chinese trade. I think the whole world realize now, that our needs is only from Chine. A month ago I went to my optician to buy a new ray ban, the man in the store told me we still waiting to get our shipment from Chine, shame on them a Chinese made Ray Ban cost between 150 -250 euro here. I am very certain it will cost 20 dollar for the optician here. We just been fooled by the capitalism. 3 years ago when I was in the middle east on vacation, I bought 2 Ray Ban, made in Italy, as usual, both cost me 60 dollar including the desirable lenses. I still use both of them.

3 years ago I bought Ray Ban sunglasses I added a desirable lenses including everything that the optician can offer. I use it only in the summer time, when I am on my bike. It cost me about 560 euro, I got discounts and was 460 euros. While hovering on the street, I thought to stop and buy some drinks, I left my Ray Ban in my bike's bag, as usual, when I came back my Ray Ban was not there. Too bad I couldn't get refund by my insurance cos they only cover that within 24 months. I had my Ray Ban for 26 months. I hope those Romanian and Bulgarian thiefs never enjoy my Ray Ban, hopefully they will catch some free corona's while stealing.

My point is, we already live in the economic pandemic since 2007, corona virus showed us how vulnerable the western economy is, people got nothing to eat. We will feel the heat in few weeks. Chine making everything, so they can use that against everyone, in fact they can let the west collapse without doing anything. Everyone saw on the news, a Chinese help for Italy, shame on the EU countries, no one give any help for their fellow partner. This by itself means that the west is already dead.

Yes this site need to change the course and can rename it, a fruitful discussion website.☕🥐

No Photo

Amir

Mar 18, 2020 03:51

All restaurants carry out only, no dine in!
All cinemas and hotels closed, even Marriott!
All parades, games, conferences, concerts, etc. cancelled!
All schools and universities gone online!
Talk of $1,000 hand out - waiting!

No Photo

Amir

Mar 18, 2020 06:14

All test centers closed and scheduled tests cancelled!

If this goes on for 2 months, situation will be like it was in 2010 - back to the dark days of Obamba!

OpenHeart

Mar 18, 2020 06:57

Many are feeling uneasy and taking their money out from their account/s which is prompting banks to limit the daily cash withdrawals. Prior to this pandemic, one is allowed to withdraw a thousand dollars from the local ATM (varies from State to State). Today’s limit is three hundred dollars – ATM or inside the bank. It bothers me so much how the banks are quick to enforce and put restrictions on the consumers who are making them richer. If one wishes to withdraw more than $300, it’s more than likely the bank will issue a cashier’s check and advice you to go to another branch to cash it out.

@ Amir,

Like you, I’m also waiting patiently for this proposal to materialize. The “talk of $1,000 hand out” will undoubtedly help everyone and the economy. Some Senators are proposing multiple rounds of assistance for everyone which will be distributed now, summer and fall if the public health emergency continues. Can you imagine how chaotic that may become for the banks once they see waves of citizens taking their money out? Just today they’ve set up a $300 limit, how on earth will they handle the $1,000 or more per customer? Just visualize 75% of 329,227,746 qualified citizens heading to banks or ATM’s. That’ll be pure madness.

This is a great opportunity to check up on your neighbours especially the disabled, elders, self-quarantined or those who do not have means of transportation and offer help to do their groceries, pick up their medicines, drop off their mails to the Post Office, do their yard work, etc., etc.

May Allah guide the scientist, immunologist, medics and everyone who are earnestly trying to find a solution and allow them to develop a vaccine to stop the coronavirus very soon and hopefully we will have calmness in life again, Insha’Allah. May we continue to have kindness, compassion, respect and patience towards our loved ones and to others during these trying times and above all, may we continue to strengthen our faith in Our Maker.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 18, 2020 07:06

I didn't know about the withdrawal limit. Will confirm it tomorrow.

There's nothing for scientists, immunologists and medics to find a solution for. It's a political game on The Grand Chessboard!

No Photo

Amir

Mar 18, 2020 16:55

And now the libraries are closed!

ATM withdrawal may have limits but no walk in withdrawal limits yet here.

DJIA (Dow) is at 2016 level now.

Amir

Mar 18, 2020 18:19

Take everything from your bank now and buy gold or sliver or buy a boat, maybe after few months there will be no food, you can always go fishing and don't forget to store food like flower meal, beans, chickpeas, lentils and so forth. Money is nothing worth and bankers keep printing. The level will keep dropping. They don't want to tell the truth so they try to slow the fall that no one will feel that.

Here our politician are debating about masks, they are so paralyzed, they are trying to find masks. Unbelievable mentality. It's a simple things to solve but they are just losers and not creative.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 18, 2020 19:01

Crude is at $20.98/bbl already. They say, for the wise a signal is enough. Corona is spelled crude!!!

Amir

Mar 19, 2020 10:24

If there is no movement, there will be no interest in buying anything. The summer time is nearby so I wouldn't be supersized if I hear that the prijs of a crude barrel will be for 5 dollar. Some countries are using solar system in everything, electric bikes, cars, so day by day we are upgrading our industry. This pandemic maybe good for us in the near future, courtiers will try to be independent in everything. I hope the west will learn from it and come back to build their industry again and not relay on China. Here people become very ignorant and they can't do things own their own, they just wait for actions from the government.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 19, 2020 10:53

Oil and metals come from the ground.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 19, 2020 14:13

Such well wishers here. Trump asking for war powers. People already worried about martial law.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 19, 2020 14:25

Crude at $5/bbl is the goal!

Yesterday, in my parent's country first death was attributed to this virus. Later, someone from deceased's village posted comment that the man had died of high blood pressure instead!!!

Amir

Mar 19, 2020 18:28

People in the US & A are already buying guns in case someone want to steal their food. Amazing cowboy mentality. Lucky he died with high blood pressure, mr/ miss corona choke people to their death.😁

Amir

Mar 19, 2020 18:32

Italy now is a number one in the list. Seems they are not doing a good job? Please prepare yourself, bad news is coming.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 19, 2020 18:44

I give up!

Amir

Mar 19, 2020 19:53

I give up looking for a woman. We can't travel any more. In case she is an angel, I have to buy a camel full with food to be with her🐪

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 19, 2020 20:03

Got milk? ☺️

Amir

Mar 19, 2020 20:14

Not yet, my camel is female single 😆 You are not here, are you trying to buy toilet peper. 😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 19, 2020 20:29

😳🤭☺️😊😄 Hmmmm 😇

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 19, 2020 20:32

I got food Alhamdullia. 😊

Amir

Mar 19, 2020 20:49

Did you bought everything to survive in the next 6 months? Find a los camel and try to be a good travel.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 19, 2020 20:55

Yah! Allah looks after me well Alhammdullia! Even gave me some honey subhann'Allah wa bi hamdi.🍯 You lost? 😄

Amir

Mar 19, 2020 21:15

I wish to get lost in the desert, back to the basic life. You be careful, don't be near people, just talk from a distance, eat garlic, everyone will leave you alone.🤣

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 19, 2020 21:37

Alhammdullia thankyou kind sir. 🙂

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 19, 2020 22:41

Hopefully the non Muslims will resort to washing themselves like we Muslims do, after they run out of toilet roll lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 20, 2020 01:22

If they have water available.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 20, 2020 04:05

Sounds like a perfect match, Amir (one who created this thread) and Annabelle, so what's the hesitation. Let there be one success story in the history of this website!

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 20, 2020 06:07

This conversation became a double humped camel.

Amir

Mar 20, 2020 07:16

Sweet Muslimah,
I agree, washing is the right way. You don't know maybe people now trying to change their habit. By the way some "muslims" in the west, do use toilet paper, they just got used to it. I always use the toilet before I go out, especially the heavy ones. 😆

People in the west use the toilet in their workplace to steal time, they stay there like 25 minutes, in the past they sit and talk in the phone and smoke, sometimes they take a cup of coffee with them if no one can see them.They do that few times a day. This is haram but they are not Muslim to be afraid from Allah. Now they can't smoke but still do the same habit. I hate to use the toilet outside my place. It is the most dirty place, you can find all kind of germs, bacteria, viruses.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 20, 2020 23:12

Let there be 3 humps, but do tie the knot so there can be one single success story on this Godforsaken site!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 21, 2020 00:30

Lol, @ Amir, we use both water and toilet roll here.. nothing better than the lotaa 😂😂

Amir

Mar 21, 2020 08:19

Amir, Anna is an aussie woman, if we decide to have a date I have to buy a camel and I should start my journey from now cos l will need at least 6 months to reach Darwin coast. l am sure there will be no problem for my E visa, l am worried for my camel, he may not get a E visa, cos he drink too much water and aussies afraid from camels they think camels are the main reason for bush fires 😁
It will be a heart breaking journey but I am certain Ferdinand Magellan will be proud. 😆

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 21, 2020 08:58

Aussies are afraid of camels for only one reason...they may sneeze on you. If you have ever seen that..guarenteed you would be very cautious and on edge around them as well! And its very true...every bush fire in Australian history has been started by those pesky camels..their hooves strike against the stones and make sparks that set alight the tinder! 😀😄 Perhaps could meet halfway in the maldives before it drowns..this thread is about being careful from the virus, so it mayby a good place to be isolated..Yet no one is hardly allowed to travel between countries at the moment, let alone have the indignancy of being sneezed on by a camel when they meet with a date. 😄

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 21, 2020 09:15

Alhammdullia to the two Amir's for encouaging laughter for anyone who reads it a gets a smile...as there is one major factor in stressful times that is highly important....laughter! Alhammdullia for any one who makes healing smiles and laughter in these hard times we all face. May Allah bless everyone with joy.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 22, 2020 03:03

We are going under quarantine for a month starting Tuesday, 24th of March. I have a very bad feeling about what's going on. If I had a bad dream, I wouldn't be so wary but I recently saw some astronomical anomolies I have never seen before.

It was on Valentine's Day 24th of February while driving outside city on I-70 westbound. It was star on left side of my windshield but as bright as landing lights on an airliner. Then on way back, it was the familiar low on horizon yellow full moon on right side of my windshield. Only it wasn't full, it was only bottom half.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 22, 2020 05:04

Valentine's Day 14th of February.

Moon's only top half was lit, not bottom half!

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 22, 2020 08:19

????

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 22, 2020 22:34

Amirs fun riddles lol

No Photo

Amir

Mar 22, 2020 23:34

Have you seen a star/planet so bright. Highways aren't perfectly straight but that star stayed on left side of the windshield for 2 hours going westbound?

All light/dark partitions of moon are left and right, not top and bottom. Have you ever seen a yellow moon just above horizon but it's only illuminated on top for 2 hours going back eastbound on I-70 over Kansas?

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 23, 2020 00:15

Perhaps the star was a nova? Sometimes venus looks particulary bright. A star will twinkle, and planets dont...thats a way to tell the difference. Maybe the moon had a thick cloud front that was covering it...sometimes ive seen clouds covering the moon in that way. And a cloud front can sometimes have smooth edge from high winds.

No Photo

Amir

Mar 23, 2020 01:43

I wasn't even going to write it until I saw situation going from bad to worse. Do you know that every mosque in Arabia (KSA) is closed. There's even a Hadith that says that qayama will not come until circles around the Kaaba stop.

So, when I wrote it, of course I had eliminated all those possibilities that you raised. I will believe it when we come out of this lock down alive!!!

No Photo

Amir

Mar 23, 2020 01:43

I wasn't even going to write it until I saw situation going from bad to worse. Do you know that every mosque in Arabia (KSA) is closed. There's even a Hadith that says that qayama will not come until circles around the Kaaba stop.

So, when I wrote it, of course I had eliminated all those possibilities that you raised. I will believe it when we come out of this lock down alive!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 23, 2020 01:57

Mosques here are closed as well. Alhammdullia ..hopfully soon we will have peace and harmony. 🙂 Hang in there!

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 23, 2020 02:01

La ila ha ila huwa! 🙂🙂

No Photo

Amir

Mar 23, 2020 04:02

I was in a valley only 39 miles from a 25,230 ft peek back when there was no electricity in those valleys. There entire sky was filled with stars. I know what they look like.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 23, 2020 04:38

Yeah there beautiful when you see them like that 😊 so nice! Our beautiful milky way! Such a sight to behold Alhammdullia. 🙂 Did you see the footage of the latest arora borealis yesterday? It reminded me of how Allah protects us. So beautiful.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 23, 2020 09:29

American Amir...what is your thinking about the star/planet and the moon?? What comes to mind?

Amir

Mar 23, 2020 11:07

Yesterday I couldn't sleep, so I thought to go downstairs maybe I can have some sleep. While watching a old and a good time movie from a very funny actors Bud Spencer Terence Hill and in the middle of that movie I felt sleepy so after that I don't know what happened. I had a serious conversation with a big hairy guy, I mean in all of his body he was meowing and I was shouting and meowing too. Of course there was a girl between us, always a fight for a girl, too bad they never appreciate our struggle. Anyway I got very agitated maybe my couch wasn't good so I moved a little and with that I became aware I felt that I am still meowing but the sound is not mine when I woke up, I saw 2 big hairy cats having a serious fight for a pussycat.🤣

Here is the movie, if you still miss the 80s movies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ymDte0gjqM

No Photo

Amir

Mar 23, 2020 14:06

Try the 1982 movie The Thing, infections of an alien kind.

Ever heard of ,the earthquake lights? Ancient people believed that astronomical anomolicalies meant disasters on Earth. Don't dismiss them as myths when no one has figured out to this day how the Pyramids were built!!!

Amir

Mar 24, 2020 07:09

John Carpenter made a very good movies, this is one of them. Too bad Hollywood kikes hate hem. His movie They Live 1988 expose them since that time they waged a silent war against him.

I Am Legend 2007 for Will Smith, this movie looks like our situation now, thank Allah the infected people now is not too aggressive like in the movie. But we saw a lot of them been mean and trying to spread corona virus in some countries. If you didn't saw this movie, try to see it?

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.