Helahel

Is anybody gives reply here

Is anybody gives reply here

Muhammad Zohaib Created Feb 24, 2020 19:07
11 Comments

I just want to say that ..is anybody give reply on this website or not?..
I am using this site from previous 10 days but nobody are giving me reply of messages. Why..??? What is the reason.this problem is only with me or with any other one too..??

This topic has 21 comments

No Photo

Amir

Feb 24, 2020 19:43

Yes, only on forum!

Amir

Feb 24, 2020 19:46

Well, you only get a reply from some scammers, because they get confused. The rest are looking for a rich guy. Sorry to disappoint you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 24, 2020 22:02

Amir, you guys are funny. Muhammad just keep trying, you will get reply soon. Try and update your profile, just make a long note of what you have achieved so far. They want to know if you have your own house and cars. Just kidding, you will get a reply soon bro. All is well, same applies to most people.

Muhammad Zohaib

Feb 25, 2020 02:48

Guys don’t be much serious I am just sharing my experience.don’t take this post on heart.
If any body not replying this is not a big issue.where there is you luck definitely will contct you,if not then also not problem.
Alhamdullillah I am an It/Network Engineer and living a happy life in my country.

Pure Heart

Feb 25, 2020 06:31

Salam Muhammad

Some of us are just weary n wondering if u r genuine or a scammer, thats all. Judging from what you have written so far, l too believe someone genuine will reply to u soon

Muhammad Zohaib

Feb 25, 2020 12:47

Pure heart.. you are right . Now this problem have been solved.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 25, 2020 19:02

Brother perhaps put more information about yourself on your profile

No Photo

Amir

Feb 26, 2020 04:26

Anyone who ever writes to me gets deleted as a scammer.

Pure Heart

Feb 26, 2020 11:56

Hi Amir,

Thanks for the warning lol. I won’t write to you personally at least you are honest πŸ‘πŸ»

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 26, 2020 11:59

Just type to him instead..dont use a pen. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜Š

ally

Feb 26, 2020 11:59

Hope best for all

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 26, 2020 12:00

I was just jokin' Amir. Peace be upon you. 😊

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 00:51

Who didn't respond? NAME NAMES DARN IT! Just kidding. Have sabr.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 00:56

He is using sabr. May Allah guide people to understanding what has been written and said by all the prophets and messengers over history..peace be upon thier souls.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 01:46

I just joined yesterday and after about two hours my account was put on hold. I am guessing that what I was doing was something like what spammers do. Unfortunately, what I was doing is exactly what I am supposed to do if I am looking for a wife which is searching and messaging ladies. LOL

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:57

I am afraid we are looking in a wrong site. This place is full of women whit no knowledge. When Allah wants we will find but we have to look farther.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 03:00

Marry someone you love ☺️...they dont have to be smart.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 05:21

Amir wlh I agreed with you 90% of them are here for rich guys .they will not reply your message and even if they do some is abuse they do ,they are here for passport or money.The funny thing even the ladies from my country to be precise the same state Me I will just wait for like 2weeks and keep trying,if there is no result then what is left is for me to delete the account

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 08:02

the truth is...the whole website is packed with fake accounts, probably owned by the website-owner themselves..

No Photo

zayrzaber

Mar 23, 2020 19:47

You know why ??????????? because the management of this site display the very old pictures of girls who were on site
years back............some of them even got six childrens by now...........but management still trying to attract new commers
with the old pictures..................do nt trust them brother

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 28, 2020 03:26

I think bro tussa vi nikka hath maro.tusaa larki.laab rehe ho canada di uk di hath hola rakho

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.