Helahel

Why do majority of Ladies on this Platform want Men who reside in Eroupe?

Why do majority of Ladies on this Platform want Men who reside in Eroupe?

Abdulrasheed Created Feb 12, 2020 05:30
7 Comments

I noticed most of the ladies once you message them the check your location if you are in Eroupe the will gladly communicate with you even ladies that you are in the same location will ignore you but will be looking for someone from Eroupe to message them.
Now ladies in Eroupe see most of us especially from Africa as scammers or seeking visaand our African ladies are ignoring us looking for a guy in Eroupe.

This topic has 10 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2020 05:49

I suppose you have to ask the individual ladies that do that to you. I wouldn't waste your thoughts on it, just focus on finding a lady. Everyone has there different reasons for doing what they do. The ways of finding a partner do not change weather online, or in everyday life. Might be better for you to ask your friends that you hang around..or just move on with finding a partner.

Allahisgreat60

Feb 12, 2020 21:43

Walaikum salaam warahmotulahi well it depends on personal preference some women prefer Africa men, stop the stereotyping there are bad people and scammers everywhere it's just that we Africans portray our bad side alot to other people to see, so they tend to judge you even without knowing you properly. Allah can never make a mistake, if you are an African and living in Africa this is a continent Allah Has chosen for you, there is little or nothing you can do to change that, a lady that wants you will want you even if you live not too far from a Zoo in Bujumbura in Burundi.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2020 22:15

๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„ Here here! Some people only have a small window to look from, some don't. ๐Ÿ˜Š

No Photo

Amir

Feb 12, 2020 23:56

No kidding! Algerians living in France get awesome babes from Algeria.

Khadeeja

Feb 13, 2020 20:17

Assalamu alaikum,
some guys are also looking ladies from Europe likewise ladies but I even told some guys from European countries that I donโ€™t have interest in them because of their location but they said thank you.. I really appreciate them and respect them a lot...
Please if you found 2 or 3 ladies have this donโ€™t believe all the ladies here have this intention ๐Ÿค—
May Allah chooses us the very best partner ๐Ÿ™

No Photo

Amir

Feb 14, 2020 01:51

I've visited almost every country in Europe and lived in a few, and I can tell you that life in Europe is nothing compared to the life in the US, except of course for the rich.

No Photo

Amir

Feb 14, 2020 03:37

Think about it this way: Since all global trade is in dollars, countries have to export to earn the dollars it needs for it's imports, but all the US has to do is print dollars.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 19, 2020 03:48

Waalaikumsalam wrwb... brothers don't judge others, just self introspection more better. As my better self-introspection. if I may be honest ... (don't be angry), they are more polite not vulgar and respectful of women. Most Europeans are convert Muslims, but then they are more Islamic than those of us who claim to be born Muslim, most of whom are not ashamed to talk about s*x with female friends. for another brother, don't think that all women just thinking about money

Insh123

Feb 23, 2020 22:05

Salam brother,

Try to put yourself in their shoes. How would they explain to their family that they want to marry a guy living thousands of kilometers away and who she never met? Plus you can't remove the stereotype of africans in people's mind. Based on my experience there are definitely women who won't mind but you have to show them that you are a genuine person and that you can afford this. Cause it takes money to travel around the world back and forth. Are you ready?

Mohamed

Feb 24, 2020 01:40

u must dont ask this question if someone dont accept u say to him bye bye with not asking why

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.