Helahel

Why it is better not to send to USA or British woman

Why it is better not to send to USA or British woman

Amr Created Feb 4, 2020 20:51
10 Comments

the answer so simple
because most of them have a Obsession that because i am Arabic man so i want them for visa
i dont know why they insist about that
what if a man wish to go to any country and he looking for a woman before he go
for me as i have import company since long time so to get a vise is easy but why i go to a country while i can find love in other country so i move again as many countries the same for me
why i want to move? good question i want to go out of Egypt that is all

This topic has 23 comments

ally

Feb 10, 2020 12:46

Sometimes

Kazim Hamza Hassan

Feb 10, 2020 21:52

Brother you can not, make such a sweeping statement.As not all women, from the UK.Or from the USA are the same.
Just because some women might be like that.It still does not mean all of them are.

So to tar them all with the same brush.As we say here in the UK is not fair thing to do or say akhi.
Dont get me wrong akhi,i undertand what you are saying its just that it is not right.
Salam alay kum.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 10, 2020 22:06

Theres a few men that ive encountered that want to find a partner before they go to another country. If you want to go to another country to live, do that first, then find a partner. There is no need at all to have a partner to move out of your country, unless you want to use your partner to get out of your country. And if that's what the person is doing, they should know that it will drastically limit the number of people willing to do that. So, if you want to move out of Egypt, do so being single..then find a partner. Nothing stopping you if thats what you want to do.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 10, 2020 22:16

The issue is that you veiw not moving before you have a partner is a waste of time and money. Yet, so many other men (and women) move to other countries to LIVE! This planet is for living and enjoying, and to not cherish that, or veiw not being in another part of Allahs planet as a gift enough in its self, and veiw living elsewhere being single is a waste of your time is an indication that your lacking enthusiasm to live as a human. And thats a sad, and people can sense when someone is not cherishing their life, and prefer not to be married to someone like that.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 10, 2020 22:17

So why not try a different tact....move first..then find a partner! 🙂

Amr

Feb 17, 2020 04:47

@Annabelle i cant live alone for many reasons also many countries the same for me

No Photo

Deleted User

May 27, 2020 02:19

Assalamaleikum
Brother Amr.
With due respect you are wrong to make such a statement about us sisters from England and USA we are not all the same I have friends who have been badly hurt by arab men but we don’t take tha same attitude as you.
There are good and bad in all countries of the world you can’t say because a handful of a certain race is not normal then all that country is the same

No Photo

Deleted User

May 27, 2020 12:25

The Arabs need racial pride as they are among the only ethnic groups which seem to only marry European converts or European. These European women need to marry from their own men, it is wiser and better for them. Arabs need to have racial dignity and marry from their own women, European women are a problem and this problem needs a solution, I see no other solution for them but marrying their own European men.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 27, 2020 12:26

European women are among the lowest quality women in the world. Ya rajul you can find better women.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 27, 2020 16:47

I find these comments racist I am a newly reverted English muslim girl I followed islam after a wonderful dream I think new Muslims from any country are more into Islam and more religious than a majority of Muslim women who was born muslim

No Photo

Deleted User

May 27, 2020 17:30

They are my insight I have studied this well, I believe every race should stay within their limits. Our prophet only married from Arab it's only logical as he is was arab. Our prophet was proud of his lineage,so should all of us weather Arab or non Arab this is only normal. I am against interracial as this destroyed culture lineage values as well as identity of a people. I will never marry European or any race only my own Alhamdulillah.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 27, 2020 17:34

You think I care if you find it racist this is the truth

wazbur

May 27, 2020 22:51

Assalam Aleikum, brother jaffar the way you talking thats not the teaching of our prophet Muhammad (saw), to me that's rudely my brother as our sister has said she is a new Muslim she is suppose to learn from us brother, that's not a right way bro our prophet didn't teach us to be racially at all bro.@English revert I'm sorry about the comment,you should know that human beings we are not perfect at all May Allah guide us all Insh Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

May 27, 2020 23:00

We shouldn't be shy of the truth brother is my advice
I'm not here to hurt people's feelings but to discuss ideas though they may not be in the sunnah, was practiced. As the prophet pbh and his campanions married within either tribal or same people group.

In short the Arab brother made a point I explained my position opinion and gave my evidence.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 27, 2020 23:02

Don't try to save these women the truth is more important without wrongdoing anybody.

No Photo

Finaladd

May 27, 2020 23:13

@ Jafar, your ignorance is very high and you claim that you have studied well. Our Prophet PBUH married a merchant, a young, an old, a widowed, a divorced, a virgin, a Copt, and a Jewish. Why He PBUH wanted a one kind of races but didn't take a one kind of religion which is the real reason that Allah made Him a messenger for? Muslim women were a lot, why did He PBUH married Muslims, Christian and Jewish. Plus, why didn't He PBUH look for a one kind of age? A one kind of profession? A one kind of women? You only stressed on the race and left all the other things and this only is an illusion unless you provide evidence ! Allah SWT says in our Great Book what its meaning: O people, we have created you from a male and a female and made you people and tribes to know one another. The noblest among you to Allah are the most pious. So, Allah SWT has created all humanity from a male and a female and you split up them. Allah SWT wanted them to know one another and one of the best methods in this is marriage and you split up them. Allah SWT said that the noblest are only the most pious, and you gave your other insight over Allah words !

Yes, our Deen raised Arabs for their rich language, their morals and their taking the message of Islam very seriously, but lots of Arabs also are in the Hell as our Deen decided.

Second, if you don't care if she finds it racist although she told she is a revert, then what kind of inviting people to Islam is you ?! You are reflecting a Deen that we -Muslims- don't know actually.

If you had bad experiment(s), be wise to gain, not to loose more, and one who can't harvest ripe grapes says it's sour.

I am Arabic and 99% of women in this site refused even to reply on my messages, and this is a problem I explained at another topic, and those girls are from all over the world not from a particular region or race. They may be in my Arabic city and are my relatives as well.

Women logical reasons to refuse men:
1. Men in this site are more than women almost 3 times, so demand is more than supply;
2. A Man is not satisfying to the woman because his Deen is soft, "or good in his Deen but not good in his frame, good in his Deen but not good in his way of speech that indicates habits, or good in his Deen but not good in his financial situation". Fatima the daughter of Qays, a companion had been wanted by 3 companions for marriage, and companions of course are of very solid Deen. She consulted our Prophet PBUH and He PUBH explained that the first one is poor, the second one hits women, and He PBUH guided her to marry the third one: Osama the son of Zaid, Allah is satisfied by them all. Another Hadeeth: a woman after her marriage asked our Prophet PBUH that she want to leave her husband because he was not handsome the way she wanted. He PBUH commanded her to give him back what he paid to her then to break the Nikah contract.
All the previous Hadeethes clearly give the woman the right to choose her man's financial capacity, habits or morals and frame, BUT AFTER she is certain that his Deen is solid.

Women non logical reasons to refuse men:
1. They engineer a world that belongs only to their imagination that never exists in the reality, that most of them are shocked after marriage;
2. They look for a man's age which is against our Prophet's PBUH doings, when he and lots of companions married young girls. Likewise they look for a man nearby, thinking that his conditions will consistently be as they wish, but what will they do if after marriage he decided to go overseas? Women know that Islam puts controlling power with his hand but they try to forget it. What will happen to her plans in reality? Divorce? We got back to Square #1;
3. They only focus on a man's financial capacity or frame WITHOUT focusing on his Deen, the thing that is against our Prophet's teachings above. Her man's Deen is the most important thing in a marriage that women are required to focus on the same way -please commit with it the same way not more- they do on these goods of life, since her man is her Paradise and Hell as our Prophet PBUH says, but no, women don't make sure if he practices Islam well from inside out or just be a Muslim in certificate;
4. They didn't know primarily that a woman has to also be responsible for her marriage decisions whether accepting or refusing a man. A man complained to our Prophet PBUH that his daughter refused marriage. Our Prophet PBUH asked her about the reason, she asked what are the man rights after marriage? He PBUH explained husband's very huge rights over his wife, and because she understood his rights that she has to commit with, she decided not to marry. Our Prophet PBUH then said: (Don't force them on marriage without their permission), since they are responsible for this and that.

I advise you to repent from your words.

wazbur

May 28, 2020 00:12

@Finaladd shukran brother of a piece of advice this is what our prophet Muhammad (saw) teachings are give your brothers and sisters advice don't accuse or talk to them harshly.@jafar Alhmdh you knew that this is not according our prophet Muhammad (saw) teachings your words were harsh to our sister...First before you repent you have to ask for forgiveness to her Insh Allah then repent to Allah. May Allah guide us all

No Photo

Finaladd

May 28, 2020 00:33

@ Wazbur, thank you brother for your comments. I don't know if you also meant that I talked harshly, I didn't, but I gave naked truth; because it is our Deen neither do we insult nor give flowers to whom talked badly, but give pure advice with pure evidences, may be ideas are changed to the best, with intention that Allah SWT writes it to us in the day of judgement.

Thank you for your kind words, indeed.

wazbur

May 28, 2020 00:54

@finaladd Mash Allah your words are from the holy Qur'an I can't say they were harsh brother...May Allah give us wisdom of his Deen

No Photo

Deleted User

May 28, 2020 01:19

So brother jafar is correct and I agree with him.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 28, 2020 18:22

Thankyou brother Wazbah
May Allah reward you for your kind words
Jazak allah khair

No Photo

Bint

Jun 5, 2020 13:27

Mashallah Finaladd brother it seems u can be our lecturer in Islam.

Zeinab58

Jun 6, 2020 11:01

Salaam all. I’m a little shocked over this post. Brother finaladd cover the matter really well. However there are other very practical reasons for a sister to think twice about a brother from abroad:
1. How can a sisters wali check out the brothers background and family? How can the wali make sure the person is suitable for the sister?
2. I don’t think many brothers understand the difficulty in getting a spouse visa. This can take months and costs a lot.
3. Once the brother is here it takes years for his status to be fixed.

These are the very important matters for a sister to consider before getting involved with someone. Some sisters do no have the employment and accommodation in place to sponsor someone on a spousal visa.

Even sheikhs have advised sisters to look in their own country so that their family can check the others family. They have not advised to check the family on racial or cultural backgrounds.

Maybe this is a problem with islam when we have communities making decisions on cultural/tribal/caste background rather than following Quran and sunnah for finding a suitable partner.

On a personal note, I actually do find it offensive and insulting when I have a man who is 20, 30 and even some cases 40 years younger than me trying to communicate with me - this is only men from abroad. Come on let’s be honest here - there is no interest other than getting a visa to the Uk. That’s not arrogance from my part, that is simply a fact. It really saddens my heart that people will do this, as I’m sure brothers have exactly the same with women approaching them.

Allah knows best, and has given us complete guidance.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.