Helahel

😊😊

😊😊

Rasol Created Feb 1, 2020 22:12
7 Comments

I m sorry to say this. But most of you are here: you dont know what to talk about And you dont know your purpose. I m not looking for anything on this site. But I only see your posts And laugh at the kind of stupid thoughts you guys are.You guys first try talking types and types learn .Then look for a wife

This topic has 9 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 2, 2020 02:02

Hahaha.. i also wonderin .. u dont have anythin to do beside laugh nd lingerin here if u are smart enough,,

Amir

Feb 2, 2020 02:42

Every party has a pooper.

At least English of those with "stupid thoughts" is understandable.

Not looking = No one writing !!!

Rasol

Feb 2, 2020 12:30

Ms amir : I write: Because I just wanted to say: stupid people. Must know the types of talking.Here are the people: They still dont know how to talk (then the same person wants to get married)

Rasol

Feb 2, 2020 12:38

Miss asuka: I have seen a lot of women like you (Some gentlemen tell the truth about women: because most women on this site just want money,Or scammers,Or have weird dreams).There are women still: They have stupid thoughts.By the way I am so smart that some stupid women: They cant fool me.understand miss azuka

Amir

Feb 2, 2020 23:10

May be so, but to come before a crowd calling everyone stupid is not any better.

Farid

Feb 4, 2020 03:33

Rasol, you have a right to your opinion, but if you want to call others' thoughts stupid, then you should change your name because you are insulting our Prophet's good name (saw). Check yourself, Brother.

Amir

Feb 4, 2020 18:40

Anti-social !!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 3, 2020 02:06

You need a good kickin mate 😂

Amir

Apr 3, 2020 04:16

Touch screen is a little too sensitive so just scrolling up or down sometimes accidently opens an unintended page/profile!

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.