Helahel

How to deal with rejection.

How to deal with rejection.

Peace Guy Created Jan 28, 2020 23:31
8 Comments

Many messages go out; few come back. Finally, a reply! One's heart races...maybe this is the one. The thrill is short-lived, only to discover that the person is not interested.   What now?

* Some give up.
* Some are apathetic.
* Some move on to another profile.

Personally, I accept the rejection and send a thank you message with a blessing that they should find someone. Each rejection is an opportunity to emulate the qualities of our Prophet (ﷺ).

It's also a good idea to do a dua, using the feeling of disappointment to stimulate a powerful concentration in prayer.

The important thing is to never give up hope. Someday everyone will find their soulmate.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ‎) bless everyone with the spouse of their dreams - Ameen!

This topic has 8 comments

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 29, 2020 00:35

And some are meant to stay singular

Pure Heart

Jan 29, 2020 13:40

Salam Peace Guy,

Well said dear n the Dua is the best way to prepare yourself for any outcome. Rejection is difficult to accept and l know how that feels.

Amir

Jan 29, 2020 13:49

Next topic: How to deal with visa rejection.

Pure Heart

Jan 29, 2020 13:52

@Amir

Reapply again?
Or you go to the country to be with the special someone? InsyaAllah

Mimie

Jan 30, 2020 04:47

Just believe, if it is indeed your soul mate, then somehow she/he will be with us, everything is not whether ALLAH is in control ? we are sure here is not a coincidence, maybe ALLAH gave this way or there are lessons we can take with us In here. Never blame someone else. Salam and peace

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 30, 2020 05:00

Its better to give up hope. Then the dissapointment is gone. Focus on other things.

Farid

Jan 31, 2020 00:31

I have far more respect for those who actually respect you as a human and respond to say "No thanks, sorry". The ones who don't bother to respond at all...are another story. Perhaps they've been ignored in their own lives and are used to such disrespect. Btw, Moroccans have become some of my favorite people. Most are real Muslims.

Pure Heart

Jan 31, 2020 15:06

Salam everyone
The one thing l learn from all these is to never give up hope .. thats it
I believe there is someone for everyone... just dont lose hope n wait patiently... that person will appear suddenly..InsyaAllah

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.