Helahel

Part of polygani family

Part of polygani family

☝️ Abu Safia Alsalafi 🧔🏻 Created Jan 26, 2020 07:16
25 Comments

Assalam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

I am wondering if there us sisters who want to be a part of polygani family. A family who have cowives in same house but in different bedrooms. A family who cowives treat eachother as friends, sisters and roomer who want to have share happiness and help eachother to go through trials and sadness.

I talked to people who is part of that kind of family: brothers who is children to an polyganist father, friends who is polyganist, and they said that the family is great and full of love and happiness.

Of course if jealousy is a strong part for one of the wives will not make that kind of relationship successful. But there is other sisters who fear Allah and see the Islamic lifestyle as benefit, not as trial.

This topic has 41 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 26, 2020 17:25

Asalam, I will be surprised if you find anyone here, there is no harm in trying

Demir

Jan 26, 2020 23:55

What is this, an ad for orgy?!

☝️ Abu Safia Alsalafi 🧔🏻

Jan 28, 2020 15:23

@Demir an ad for right Sunnah if you know it!

Demir

Jan 29, 2020 00:33

It was called sunnah 1500-1000 years ago, it is called orgy now!

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 1, 2020 03:29

Guys just know Sunnah about polygami, even so many another Sunnah, easy Sunnah but we even never do it, ....they don't know how our beloved Rosulullah SallAllahu Alayhi Wassalam treat his wives, and how his wives. All of Rosulullah are widowed exept Ummu Fatimah Radhiyallahu Anha. We all know about Polygami from the Qur’anic verse:
“If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then (marry) only one…” [Al-Qur’an 4:3]
From this verse, it is evident that polygyny is neither mandatory, nor encouraged, but merely permitted. The Qur’an also warns about the difficulty of dealing justly between multiple wives:
You are never able to be fair and just as between women, even if it is your ardent desire: But turn not away (from a woman) altogether, so as to leave her (as it were) hanging (in the air). If ye come to a friendly understanding, and practise self-restraint, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Al-Qur’an 4:129]

Pure Heart

Feb 1, 2020 03:37

Salam everyone
@ Mimie

Very accurate and ty for sharing sister. May Allah bless you and guide us all lnsyaAllah 🌺

Amir

Feb 1, 2020 18:07

There are polygamists in USA, even though polygamy is illegal. Almost all belong to the Mormon sect and live in Utah or north Arizona. There's large community in Missouri too, but those are reformed (don't practice polygamy). The way they evade the system is that they live among their own and the jury system which requires a jury of your peers (community). A judge merely imposes sentence on a guilty verdict handed by the jury, which never finds them guilty.

☝️ Abu Safia Alsalafi 🧔🏻

Feb 3, 2020 03:17

@Mimie, sorry your information is not correct:
1. Not all of prophets ﷺ was widowed, but Khadijah was and had two daughters before she married Mohammad ﷺ.
2. Monogamy was unusual in prophets ﷺ time. Most of sahaabah practiced polygani.
3. Sunnah of polygani don't deny other sunnah.
4. You misunderstood the vers 4:129. It doesn't mean that we should not practicing polygani. Read the tafsir please.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 8, 2020 17:35

wow Lool...

Good luck that’s all I’m going to say!

Azeem Razzaq

Feb 20, 2020 16:05

Well said @abu Safia Alsalafi, actually its our own will what we want and find such meaning from verses etc. And express its relation with Quran and Sunnah without having sufficient knowledge.

No Photo

HalidbinVelid78

Feb 27, 2020 01:01

Kuffar Demir. You are not allowed to sleep whit those women at the same time so it isnt a orgy. People who do zina seems to be pleased but people whit 2 wives are a problem? If you are going to step out against people do it against the people who commit haram. Not to the people who protect and care for multiple familys.

Demir

Mar 1, 2020 18:48

Halidbinvelid78 -
If god had such thing in his/her agenda would of had presented Adam with more than one Eve!

Demir

Mar 1, 2020 18:57

By the way,
what is the point of name callings? If you can’t express yourself in a cultured way, why participate?

Most of you people who are saying Islam is religion of peace, unfortunately proving it otherwise!
Speak with dignity please.

Ashuu

Mar 1, 2020 19:23

Same Roof different bedroom???!!! Like seriously..... "All the best"

No Photo

HalidbinVelid78

Mar 1, 2020 21:11

Iblis.

No Photo

HalidbinVelid78

Mar 1, 2020 21:19

خَتَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ - 2:7

إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ أَغْلَالًا فَهِيَ إِلَى الْأَذْقَانِ فَهُم مُّقْمَحُونَ - 36:8

ذُقْ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْكَرِيمُ - 44:49

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 1, 2020 21:23

Everything has gone exactly the way Allah intended, otherwise it wouldnt be like it is.

Amira

Mar 2, 2020 09:31

Waaa Demir....where you put your Dien exactly???? Or others..... it's Sunnah for poligamy as Qolallah & Qolarasulullah . If you can't be able to do it....just not do it, you don't have to against or mockery about it....Who are you exactly against what is Qolallah & Qolarasulullah???? AND For who wants to do it....just be firmed on Fiqh about poligamy.... insyaaAllah more beautiful live had Sunnah family.... Together with family to Jannah...

Amira

Mar 2, 2020 09:43

Oh yes for Demir....For become a Moslem wishing you really a Moslem not by name only....Islamic your cultures is....not Culturing what Islam is....Islam is already perfect you not need to edit it with mindset people...just copy paste it....so simple....for it you had to ITIBA Rasulullah Salallahu alaihi wasallam and which is an obligations for Moslem....
Just leave inventions of people, culture, eventmore people thats speak without knowledgeable which that's contradicting with Qolallah Qolarasulullah....

Demir

Mar 2, 2020 17:22

Annabelle,
are you saying allah has put curse on muslims?

Amira,
my apologies, but unfortunately I’m not able to figure out what you are trying to imply?

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 2, 2020 18:30

No.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 00:35

Humans have a long LOOOOOOOOOONG history of judging and speaking from ignorance. One should acquire knowledge about a thing before judging a thing. @Demir, you obviously do not agree with what Muslims believe. Why that would make you a Muslim. I pose this question: What is worse, a Man married to more than one wife treating them honorably and equally, OR a man married to one wife and having an affair with a mistress who his treats like a piece of meat and a wife who cannot trust him. Sometimes we westerners need to step back and see the world through open eyes instead of eyes fogged by Eurosyntric ideas. Allah knows best.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 00:53

It seems a lot of people completly miss the point of polygamy, and don't understand what the term "western" means. May Allah guide them as they go along their lives.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 00:56

Good point. I have found myself lack in the desire to break things down sometimes here lately. -sign- Sabr Sabr Sabr

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 00:57

Western means left. Eastern means right.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 00:58

Its nothing to do with western where you live on our globe.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 01:03

Using the right entails using their mercy, understanding, compassion, kindness etc when interacting wirh the world.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 01:26

"Western" in the context what I am using the word mean predominantly Neo-Christian/Euro-Syntric ideas, mainly comprising of The United States of America and Western Europe. Of course this isn't everyone's way of thinking here or I would still be attending church but, as I said, it is predominant here. I has been a jihad in dawah when competing with "Western" propaganda.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 01:29

Believe me. Where Demir and I LIVE; plays a huge part of how people think. It's not the soil, trees, water or air of the place that does it. It's the traditions and ideas passed down through the years.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 01:52

Just ignore all of that. Just use your heart and head. Ignore everyones politics..and listen to what the heart says to you. That is simply all Allah wishes for humans. Simple. Do that...and you will BE islamic. Islam means a peaceful submission to God..thats it...no one alive on the planet today has finished their submission..their journey is not over yet. Soo...who will listen?

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 02:04

Of course I won't ignore it. I'm fighting it daily. I fight it with dawah. I educated them. I have zero intentions in passing through here without trying to teach the truth. I do it patiently. Ali, may Allah be pleased with him, said, "If Islam was based upon intellect we would wipe over the bottom of our socks.". Islam is simply based upon the will of Allah. I had to come to that realisation fast. When presenting the obvious truth to someone you know is intelligent and they reject it for no apparent reason was giving me fits. Now I know to accept it. Allah makes Muslims, not me. I need the good deeds.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:19

Women should never obey a man, and a man should never obey a woman. They should follow the guidance of God..they should be obeying Him.

☝️ Abu Safia Alsalafi 🧔🏻

Mar 13, 2020 01:20

@Annabelle said: "listen to what the heart says to you". So what if Allah make you belong those he said about them:
(خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمۡ وَعَلَىٰ سَمۡعِهِمۡۖ وَعَلَىٰۤ أَبۡصَـٰرِهِمۡ غِشَـٰوَةࣱۖ وَلَهُمۡ عَذَابٌ عَظِیمࣱ)
Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.
[سورة البقرة 7]
Will your heart guide you then to the right path? Most of misguided people followed their hearts desire.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2020 01:31

If your hearts desire Allah??

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2020 01:36

I was just trying to comfort the man, from the influences around him that he was describing..nothing more than that..just trying to remind him to focus inward to the heart, not outward to others. I wasnt trying to debate or anything else.. just trying to love.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2020 01:37

Gees

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2020 01:51

Not everyones heart inclines to bad desires, some have good desires good hopes. Lots of people truely desire good.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 13, 2020 04:43

Im not going to assume that anyone that gives a snapshot of their thoughts in a paragraph or two is at the level of having thier hearts sealed by Allah.

Maddie

Mar 15, 2020 20:11

I guess this isn't debateable, Sunnah is Sunnah and it remains like that for eternity or for your time on earth, in essence Sunnah means the Sunnah of Nabi Mihammad SAW, and he was just amongst his wives, and said the best amongst you are those who are good to their family, moreover its also a sunnah to not harm a Muslim with your tongue yani words and hands, we don't need practical justification for applying deen, surah baqrah says," khumr yani wine or alcohol is haram, it further repeats it, and says despite their is some benefit in it, but its harm is way more, also called umm ul khabais, yani the root of khabaais, so your opinion don't matter, you wish doing it do it may ALLAH SWT give you barakah and benefit of attempting Sunnah.
Moreover raising this as an open discussion allowed for much of the frown uncalled for, brother there has to be hikmah if you are to speak about things that can lead to controversy or Muslims may respond without understanding than you are inviting them to err, and those that respond to people who are not aware or are ignorant will allow them making more ignorant and ignoble comments. Salam.

Lusiana

Mar 16, 2020 20:06

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullaah wabarakatuh everyone...

I never read that the wives of our phropet Muhammad Shallallahu' Alaihi Wasallam lived under the same roof. What book did u read anyway?

Barakallaahu fiikum

Amir

Mar 16, 2020 20:39

Parts of a French family:
1. Husband
2. Wife
3. Husband's lover
4. Wife's lover

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.