Helahel

fake profile

fake profile

renidps Created Jan 17, 2020 05:07
6 Comments

charactertics of scammers :
- using fake pic or no pic and refuse to do video call... this is the most common... coz their pic is not the same when do video call
- men scammers usually pretend to be rich men and have many contracts in other countries and then finally they will ask victims to transfer some money to help then to their "business partner". don't u ever do transfer. better directly stop contact n block this kind of scammers..
- pretend to be muslim or reverted muslim...

Those are some of my experiences meeting scammers.....

alhamdulillah Allah protects me from those scammers and Allah reveal their mask....

This topic has 10 comments

No Photo

Cantik

Jan 17, 2020 22:49

I agree with you..
It's my experience too.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2020 22:59

if he pretend rich so why don't come on his behalf , if someone ask then it must be scammer .and why you don't involve your family member before meet and make such decision

Ratna

Jan 23, 2020 15:18

theres a scammer who want doing video call.. i did video call with them..the person same with the pic but when he talked its different with lips and word he say.. or in the video his face blur.. suggest to check the pic on the google first before start chating with men here, ussualy scmer using public figure picture frm other country.

smartzy1

Jan 24, 2020 03:14

dear sister @Ratna at least the video call help reveal him to you as fake with you observation. thats the point of making the video call.

majidm

Jan 24, 2020 07:12

#Ratna

Video call is important, it helped you..

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2020 03:33

Why do you think ladies are fake because they dont put their picture on profile , im just a newly reverted muslima and i was told and i also read it is haram for a lady to put their photo on the internet.
Also a good muslim brother should not choose a wife because shes beautiful there could be evil hidden behind that beauty. Choose a wife by her honesty, respect, loyalty, obedience, and love of Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2020 03:35

Why do you think ladies are fake because they dont put their picture on profile , im just a newly reverted muslima and i was told and i also read it is haram for a lady to put their photo on the internet.
Also a good muslim brother should not choose a wife because shes beautiful there could be evil hidden behind that beauty. Choose a wife by her honesty, respect, loyalty, obedience, and love of Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2020 06:24

I met that kind of scammers already exactly like wat u share above.. Alhamdulillah.. 4llh protect me,,

Amir

Feb 3, 2020 09:23

I never had problem with scammers, simply their tricks is old, it won't work with me. Maybe I am too smart to recognize them or maybe my nose too strong, I can smell them from miles away.

most of the time I get disappointed by the real women. They appears to be nice but in reality they're looking for a multiple character, he must be rich " to provide everything", cute, strong, saying yes all the time for things like smartphone, make ups and so on, they are too fastened into material world. He must be fool too, not smart and not romantic, love become an old fashioned for them. This is my experiences with all women. I never got an innocent face and a lovely heart. Seem I will never get that. Al-hamdlellah ala koly haal.

Farid

Feb 4, 2020 03:37

Gemma, I certainly hope you hold on to those views because they're the correct ones. Many sisters (especially here in the West) do exactly that to men, meaning they prioritize looks and appearance over everything else, all while claiming that religion is important to them. May Allah guide us all. I hope you don't ever become one of them. And welcome to Islam, Sister.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.