Helahel

fake profile

fake profile

renidps Created Jan 17, 2020 05:07
13 Comments

charactertics of scammers :
- using fake pic or no pic and refuse to do video call... this is the most common... coz their pic is not the same when do video call
- men scammers usually pretend to be rich men and have many contracts in other countries and then finally they will ask victims to transfer some money to help then to their "business partner". don't u ever do transfer. better directly stop contact n block this kind of scammers..
- pretend to be muslim or reverted muslim...

Those are some of my experiences meeting scammers.....

alhamdulillah Allah protects me from those scammers and Allah reveal their mask....

This topic has 22 comments

Cantik

Jan 17, 2020 22:49

I agree with you..
It's my experience too.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2020 22:59

if he pretend rich so why don't come on his behalf , if someone ask then it must be scammer .and why you don't involve your family member before meet and make such decision

Ratna

Jan 23, 2020 15:18

theres a scammer who want doing video call.. i did video call with them..the person same with the pic but when he talked its different with lips and word he say.. or in the video his face blur.. suggest to check the pic on the google first before start chating with men here, ussualy scmer using public figure picture frm other country.

No Photo

smartzy1

Jan 24, 2020 03:14

dear sister @Ratna at least the video call help reveal him to you as fake with you observation. thats the point of making the video call.

majidm

Jan 24, 2020 07:12

#Ratna

Video call is important, it helped you..

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2020 03:33

Why do you think ladies are fake because they dont put their picture on profile , im just a newly reverted muslima and i was told and i also read it is haram for a lady to put their photo on the internet.
Also a good muslim brother should not choose a wife because shes beautiful there could be evil hidden behind that beauty. Choose a wife by her honesty, respect, loyalty, obedience, and love of Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2020 03:35

Why do you think ladies are fake because they dont put their picture on profile , im just a newly reverted muslima and i was told and i also read it is haram for a lady to put their photo on the internet.
Also a good muslim brother should not choose a wife because shes beautiful there could be evil hidden behind that beauty. Choose a wife by her honesty, respect, loyalty, obedience, and love of Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2020 06:24

I met that kind of scammers already exactly like wat u share above.. Alhamdulillah.. 4llh protect me,,

Amir

Feb 3, 2020 09:23

I never had problem with scammers, simply their tricks is old, it won't work with me. Maybe I am too smart to recognize them or maybe my nose too strong, I can smell them from miles away.

most of the time I get disappointed by the real women. They appears to be nice but in reality they're looking for a multiple character, he must be rich " to provide everything", cute, strong, saying yes all the time for things like smartphone, make ups and so on, they are too fastened into material world. He must be fool too, not smart and not romantic, love become an old fashioned for them. This is my experiences with all women. I never got an innocent face and a lovely heart. Seem I will never get that. Al-hamdlellah ala koly haal.

Farid

Feb 4, 2020 03:37

Gemma, I certainly hope you hold on to those views because they're the correct ones. Many sisters (especially here in the West) do exactly that to men, meaning they prioritize looks and appearance over everything else, all while claiming that religion is important to them. May Allah guide us all. I hope you don't ever become one of them. And welcome to Islam, Sister.

Amira

Mar 2, 2020 10:00

Not all like that.... somehow to put your picture is risk....and harm also.... that's why better know what they purposed & they behave exactly first...to know they real or no you can video call at last...
There's lot also people cover it they face or bluring....evidently they have beautiful & handsome face...and they also have good behaviour as good Moslem....
They just trying hard to follow a healthy Taaruf is...
Just found out carefully... Taaruf had term & concept also...straight with it & don't waste time... Somehow a scammer you can found out in first time...Just ikhtiar good... hopes you found your trully supouse...

Seyed farzad ๐ŸŒน

May 8, 2020 01:05

I agree with you..
It's my experience too.

Nora

May 8, 2020 05:16

Brother and sisters not only helahel site infact all the dating site apps are full of scammers.
They don't fear Allah .sorry to say. They're same as Corona 19 pandemic .So stay safe in these holy month of Ramadan..

Abdulrasheed

May 24, 2020 11:42

But most ladies here also decline doing vedio calls. There are more female scammers than men... some ladies will vedio chat with you and ask you for assistance once you render it they block you and change number

No Photo

Abdul

May 31, 2020 19:37

Asalama aleykum we all have our own deferent reasons for registering on these dating site not all are bad and scammers and not all are good if they do not have a picture on their profile well look for one with a pic on their profile.

If some one does not reply your messages most probably they are not interested so please let us not harass specially the sisters who do not reply

regarding scammers trust me if you are not a scammer you won't be scammed "oh I have sent you a watch but you need to pay for the custom charges via WU" why will I want to send or take from a stranger that I have never met and may be will never meet and if you are thick to this extent then you need your guardians supervision on how to stay safe on dating sites or ask some relatives to find you a W or H. Via the traditional way

If some

I have seen some blaming the site or the admin well how much have we paid them and what control do they have over who is genuine or who is a scammer am sure they have only allowed adults to register.

I was in a shop some time ago and there was one of them funny greeting card or post card on the post card there was a picture of an animal using the Internet and caption that said who knows you are an animal.

Z Ali

May 31, 2020 20:57

Salaam folks. Just be vigilant and keep blocking/reporting profiles

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 7, 2020 02:37

Salaamu alaikum
@redinps there are not only men scammer there also women fake and scammer even they videos call for make sure that she is real even she do dirty thing with men online men are also stupid fisrt they do and see her with out..... Then men also believe her Cox what she did for him .then she says i need airtime for talking with you I need phone I need to pay utility bills etc
I agree with you also about men scammer.men also scam to men but for us I think men scammer to know is easier coz they will not agree for video call.and other thing what you said that they showing that they are rich this mistake the women why she look rich men why not good moral men why not good habits men
But shortly don't send to anyone anything I think this is simple and easy solution

abrehman

Jun 9, 2020 22:55

100% agreed, but some people also played well as scammer even after meeting too

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 10, 2020 08:51

@abrehman you are right scammer not only Online in person meeting also scammer

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 17, 2020 11:48

@RENIDPS. Sister this sounds like ADEEL with profile from Norway claiming he was Reve 5years ago with a son๐Ÿ˜ณ

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 17, 2020 13:52

I would like to share on one particular experience I had with a male member.

We corresponded daily for about almost 2 weeks. His profile reflected he is from Country A but as we progresses with our correspondences, he suddenly claimed he is in Country B. When I realised that he had slipped, I clarified with him and he then claimed that he has dual citizenship (with both Country A and B). We stopped messaging for some reasons, probably because he felt that my requests for clarifications about him seemed to be more like an interrogation. Nevertheless, two weeks following this, I noticed he updated his profile to Country B but of different State.

A member's profile usually doesn't accurately potray about himself/herself until we chatted/talked to each other. Some may turn out positive, some may not. Some may lead to a real relationship (marriage), while some just in it to pass time.

We may experience rejections and/or came in contact with scammers. We just need to be patient and spend an amount of effort (tirelessly) to continue our search and we would eventually clicked the right one. InshaAllah.

May Allah protect us all...amin.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 17, 2020 14:15

@Watin

I agree with you

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.