Helahel

FAKE PROFILE DATABASE

FAKE PROFILE DATABASE

smartzy1 Created Jan 15, 2020 14:54
85 Comments

Hello guys, hope this meet you well.
I'm concern about how people here talk about fake profiles.
I guess anyone who has ever met fake user here should drop their "USER NAME" and possibly "CONVERSATION" they ever had together.
This might help others who receive message to check before they reply.
It might help (maybe).

This topic has 86 comments

Amir

Jan 15, 2020 16:44

I think this will never work. The website got a big whole in it, I mean technical issues so when 1 scammer got deleted the same scammer can make 1000 in 1 hour. This website need one simple solution, telephone activating code. With that you can relocate the person and the IP address. I think we will have 80% scammers free and that is reasonable for us as users. I don't have problem with scammers, they will never get anything from me and when I see their profile, I immediately know them. It is just not nice everyday you see new profiles and then get disappointed again and you keep hoping to find the genuine one. I really don't understand the people behind this website, even a Ukrainian websites got lees scammer then this one.πŸ˜•

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 15, 2020 17:08

#Amir
Telephone activation codes are worthless because sims are given away free and the sims are ready active without credit. Even the IP address can be hidden with a decent VPN.
Its funny how we users can spot a fake profile but the owners of the website can't.
These fakes have a pattern and easily detected from the first communication or the wording of there profile

Amir

Jan 15, 2020 17:32

Salaam Enigma,

My idea is not waterproof I know that but at least we can avoid a lot of them by detecting their countries. As you may know a lot of countries don't give you a SIM card for free so this will be 1 hinder for them.The second one is the website admin can see and narrow the gap day by day and they will be able to locate them and can see in which country is the most scammers are. With that they will find more solutions to tackle this problem without too much work.

The other problem in this website is, that you can give them any fake email address with a password and you are in. Just in few seconds.This is a big technical gap and very amateurish.

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 15, 2020 17:44

#Amir
Walikum asalaam
I guess so bro but we talking a few years down the line as admin don't really care or don't have the resources.. I dont even think they got rid of needforhalal but more likey she deleted the account herself and made another like she usually does. The site is free so what can we expect.. its gonna be full of fakes and time wasters.

Helahel Admin

Jan 15, 2020 18:01

As mentioned on the other thread, please do not post specific users details on the forum - the reasons have already been give. Use the block / report button on their profile so that they can be reviewed by an admin.

smartzy1

Jan 15, 2020 18:15

Well both @Amir and @ENIGMA has a point.
I also believe @Helahel Admin has a point too just that we kinda want more from the admin.
By the way phone verification is not really a thing anymore because people pay to get virtual phone number online (there are online services for that) you can even choose the country of your choice.
But the phone verification might just had to the security.

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 15, 2020 19:39

#smartzy1
Bro, you read what helahel admin said.. You can't post there details on forums.. So you asking users to drop there names on your topic is sadly a no no.

smartzy1

Jan 15, 2020 20:22

#ENIGMA
Even though I kinda get were the admin is coming from but If we review the admin's comment then I guess it'll give them fake peeps here more courage to carry on. So sad.

Pure Heart

Jan 15, 2020 20:33

Salam everyone,

Kalim n everyone else? I have a suggestion? You probably can contact anyone of the regular forum contributors to get a second opinion. Might be a bit longwinded but you can expose it in a PM ...

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 16, 2020 20:19

Trying to make a site scamproof is like trying to have a world without crime. Unfortunately, that's the way it is.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 16, 2020 20:26

If it is concerning you to the point of anxiety, you may want to stop using the site. Yet, im sure you'll be fine, as you said you can see through all the scammers lies and aren't scared, and know how to deal with it. So all good. πŸ˜€

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 16, 2020 21:13

#Ana
Why let these fake people win.. I would rather stay and make there life a nightmare by reporting them over and over again..

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 16, 2020 21:33

Yeah all good. πŸ™‚ As long as no one has to start a long meditation before logging on, or has to start popping anxiety meds before they log on! πŸ˜€

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 16, 2020 21:38

I was actually reffering to the ones hopeful that they could use something that is perfect in what i says it it. Thats not this what this life is about. πŸ™‚

smartzy1

Jan 16, 2020 21:46

@ENIGMA I personally won't hunt them forever 😁 yes, because I don't want to because I have the believe that my days here are numbered πŸ˜‚.
I'll continue though but once I stop just know I'm engaged or probably married won't be here to see them anymore. Sad but true lol.

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 19, 2020 02:08

#smartzy1
I really do hope your days are numbered here and i mean that in the nicest possible way lool..
So if you do disapear then im gonna assume you found someone.. πŸ˜‰

majidm

Jan 19, 2020 03:46

All I found here nothing but scammers, fed up of this site. Any other opinion?

Farid

Jan 19, 2020 03:49

This site is free for you to use because they likely generate their revenue from ads (like Facebook). The more users they have, the more revenue they can generate, regardless of whether it's a scammer or someone genuine. I'm no ad expert, but I believe advertisers care mostly about eyeballs (visibility) more than whether someone is out to scam someone else. This is my theory, and could also explain why "admin" doesn't remove more accounts. Might be effecting their bottom line.

majidm

Jan 19, 2020 03:56

So technically, there are handful of real people here, majority are scammers.. which is sad

smartzy1

Jan 19, 2020 03:57

Brother #Farid you're right. But I'll also say the this website needs some funds to keep running since users don't pay for the service I choose ads instead but it's no doubt they'll also make extra cash from the ad revenue.

smartzy1

Jan 19, 2020 03:58

Sorry for typos keypad cause lot of mess 😁

smartzy1

Jan 19, 2020 04:00

Brother #Enigma even though it's not feasible yet πŸ˜‚

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 19, 2020 04:24

Why don't you boys try to msg the genuine profiles that have commented on the forum? There are women on there that are genuine...do they not want to marry you guys?

Farid

Jan 19, 2020 05:31

Most ignore you. I've mostly stopped using this site. We are all very picky in our own ways.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 19, 2020 06:05

Well, you cant always strike it lucky! ☺️

Farid

Jan 19, 2020 08:07

I'm working on my own version of a matrimonial site, and I'm constantly debating between making it free (ad-supported), subscription based, or freemium. Clearly, making it free (or even freemium, the way some sites do it) has its own set of challenges.

smartzy1

Jan 19, 2020 09:09

Well we can msg forum ladies nut you know we have set preference.
And regarding brother #Farid comment, bro you're doing great that's the case but of I'm to fill your questionnaire I will suggest you make it subscription base it help a lot you screen out some set of people.
There is one I won't mention here that you can see there concept. I'm going to switch to it very soon to save my time possibly. I already have the account long time ago but was only thinking other site could be better but at the end I found I'll have to fall back to the site.
You can send me DM if you'll like to know it.

majidm

Jan 19, 2020 09:25

@ana

I’m looking for a second wife.... not even one genuine lady spoke to me...but found lots of scammers

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 19, 2020 09:51

Oh ok, so two had their preferances and one didn't speak to anyone that he found genuine. Such is life then. At least we all had a joke and a bit of a laugh and shared a little. 😊

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 19, 2020 09:54

I suppose there is no one to blame if you simply had no luck. πŸ’

smartzy1

Jan 19, 2020 13:02

Sister #Ana I've texted many here already but it's just funny how some react to my text. Some will ignore without reading some will read without reply.
I only appreciate just one person here thus far after she politely replied a message which sometime ago I posted it on forum.
The rest are just bunch of a name I wouldn't like to call. 😁
So that enough should make you adjust your preference after reading some profile info.
I feel this should hint you on why I have my own preference can't say for others.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 19, 2020 13:11

Yeah, im sure you'll find someone in your local area. πŸ™‚ At least we all shared and had a laugh. πŸ˜€

majidm

Jan 19, 2020 13:13

#ana

Luck does play a part here.. can’t help it can we

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 19, 2020 13:17

Not at all 😊😊. But there are plenty of fish in the sea, and other things to do while we hope. Alhammdullia! 😊

majidm

Jan 19, 2020 13:43

But the sea is very big, I don’t know where to fish. πŸ˜‚.

smartzy1

Jan 19, 2020 13:44

Of course. But I'm still calm

majidm

Jan 19, 2020 13:45

Problem is I’m looking for a different type of fish.. a fish that will accept polygamy... which is rare...

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 19, 2020 13:49

#majidm
No fish here but hungry for money sharks lol

majidm

Jan 19, 2020 13:59

#enigma

Very true bro...

majidm

Jan 19, 2020 14:06

#enigma

You found any eatable fish... or just sharks..

Pure Heart

Jan 19, 2020 14:08

Salam everyone

There are male n female sharks in the ocean. What do we do when we encounter one? Pretend to be a coral or a fish that can change colour when trouble comes...lolπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Farid

Jan 19, 2020 19:53

smartzy's right. They read, and ignore. They don't even respond to the most polite messages haha. I wonder if they think they're too good for others. I'm not focused on Muslims anymore anyway. Just find their behavior quite fascinating (and hypocritical).

No Photo

zanat

Jan 19, 2020 22:16

I think some brothers here sometimes text you and you have somehow a conversation then after sometime they just disappear no trace so sometimes you get bored and just not reply to some messages if you see the one texting is from the same country it makes you just feel they will do that again..i guess many scammers here make you suspicious evrytime and just be ready at all times and you may end up ignoring some messages especially the ones that Seem not serious like how can you message a person without even greeting that's not right so texts like that I don't even know how to answer but sometimes for me I tell a person politely..but I don't know about others mayb they have different reasons of ignoring messages

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 19, 2020 22:52

#majidm
I found one 1 fish on this site but parents didn't agree.. Its like winning the lotto finding a decent sister. I've been here a year and i have met a lot of players, sharks and dirty fish.. lol..

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 19, 2020 23:07

I wish that girl would have gone where her heart led her. 😐 Im sorry that happened to you Enigma. Inshallah, you will find a local girl to love. 😊

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 19, 2020 23:16

#Ana
Thank you.. and yes Inshallah πŸ˜‡

Farid

Jan 20, 2020 00:07

I became curious, so I dug into the network, and sure enough, there are tons of ad scripts running on this site. They're also using age old tech under the hood. jQuery, which is like from the 90s, and XMLHttpRequest. Definitely not the most modern tooling.

Farid

Jan 20, 2020 00:12

Zanat, 99% of my messages begin with a proper Islamic greeting, and they're still ignored, so I can assure you that it is not the greeting that's the problem. I think the problem is some women have very specific expectations, so the greeting (or the message) is more or less irrelevant. But hey, to each their own.

smartzy1

Jan 20, 2020 02:02

Looking and observing the way the site is and works you shouldn't be surprised with the tools the site is made of.

smartzy1

Jan 20, 2020 02:04

And yes thank to you brother @Farid I was going to answer sister @zanat in a similar way.

smartzy1

Jan 20, 2020 02:10

And to add to brother @Farid's comment to sister @zanat, it's not something to start debating on.
We already know it happens so don't compare what you think about the situation to others because how do we determine that it's all ladies here that actually received scam message before.
Lets just leave is as it is.

Pure Heart

Jan 20, 2020 07:48

Salam everyone

If anyone of you did send me a message n I didnt reply, l apologize, isnt intentional.

Farid

Jan 20, 2020 08:39

Sadly, respect doesn’t exist that much anymore. Non Muslims know how to treat you better. But hey, you know what they say about karma. For most women, giving a respectful reply is asking for too much haha. They sure have good manners.

majidm

Jan 20, 2020 09:49

What matters is how much you have in your pocket. Every relation is materialistic. They weigh you on how much money you have.. sad but truth.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 20, 2020 14:15

I Just want to say something in here, brothers and sisters...
Why you all keep busy finding out who are the real or the fake ones. Little did you know some fake users lurking in this forum section too lol. Actually it is so easy to find out whether the person we are talking with is real or fake/scammer. that enigma man already did research about it..He is an expert in here lol. Just read his past post. Use your precious times to find the right one in here and if you think that person u are talking with is fake one just block and report. May Allah grants all your wishes brothers n sisters. FYI. if you have good intention then you will recieve a good feedback too. I am sorry bad english and I wont reply the feedback..

smartzy1

Jan 20, 2020 21:24

Sister @Senja I do try my best regularly to find the right one here but when I get bored of how messy this website is then I come over here lol

smartzy1

Jan 20, 2020 21:26

Not that I waste my precious time here afterall I go to work and won't come here while working.
If I don't have good intentions I won't be here

PS: I purposely refer to my self because I can't speak for others.

Farid

Jan 20, 2020 22:37

No, money isn't the issue. Though at this point, I probably wouldn't mind meeting a gold digger. Maybe she'd have better manners than these people haha. I had higher expectations of women who are Muslim, but so far, it's been disappointing.

Farid

Jan 20, 2020 22:38

Smarty, I agree with you. It's a bad idea to spend time in here looking for a wife. Your return on investment (time) is not good. Your energy is better spent elsewhere.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 20, 2020 23:48

Very telling. πŸ™‚

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 20, 2020 23:58

Love the irony... doesn't prefer that some warn others of scammers and that msging about that is time wasting, yet in the same msg warns others of scammers by posting a msg. Beautiful. Its nice of her to warn everyone that scammers may post a msg on here. Maybe that will help people. Alhammdullia. πŸ™‚

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 21, 2020 00:02

And people are aware of scammers posting on the forum, its been said before. Yet, anyone is allowed to write a msg on here.

majidm

Jan 21, 2020 01:09

@ana

I know it’s a waste of time to be honest.. but then there is that β€œHope”.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 21, 2020 01:28

You know that there are many benefits of being honest...many benefits indeed.πŸ™‚ Its much easier than lying, you haven't got to cover your tracks, digress or dodge duck and weave your way through life! Easy. 😁😊

smartzy1

Jan 21, 2020 22:49

After a long day its not really bad to come and search again lol

Pure Heart

Jan 22, 2020 11:35

Salam everyone

I agree with smartyz.... i like chatting in the forum coz we tend to voice our thoughts n opinions ...keeps the social skills ongoing lol

Amir

Jan 22, 2020 14:35

fdp. com

Farid

Jan 22, 2020 15:26

I've noticed some trolls in these forums. People attacking our faith and our Prophet (pbuh). You can easily tell simply by how they spell "Muslim" and "Qur'an". Beware of them, and ignore them.

smartzy1

Jan 23, 2020 00:08

Dear brother @Farid. How can we even verify the faith of Helahel admin(s)
Pensive!

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 23, 2020 00:39

To me its irrelevant weather administration are Muslim or otherwise. They provide a simple service to facilitate people. I can only suggest, that they give the option of "other" so that non believers or other religions people may find someone that believes, and they may marry...it may result in that person doing their shahada, and becoming Muslim. 😊 Alhammdullia! πŸ™‚

smartzy1

Jan 23, 2020 00:46

If the platform is strictly for Muslims them I believe it'll be less messy. Even though it can't solve the problem of having weird people onboard.

smartzy1

Jan 23, 2020 00:48

It's not necessary you delete someones account. You can suspend it and email the user to do some clearance simple and all data could be restored

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 23, 2020 00:48

There is no way of varifying if someone is Muslim.

smartzy1

Jan 23, 2020 00:49

Sure but swift action could be taking afterwards

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 23, 2020 00:51

And its just like real life, you walk amoungst others... you will always have to deal with a blend of people. Its just the way it is. There is nothing stopping anyone from utilising their choice to use this site. If someone doesn't like it..they can always choose not to use it.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 23, 2020 00:53

Ive had swift action on behalf of the administration, Alhammdullia. Yet, its different when its on the forum as opposed to private chats. People just have to exercise tolerance of others opinions.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 23, 2020 00:55

Thats exactly why Allah allows people to say and do what they will..its a test of tolerance of each other.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 23, 2020 00:56

All we need to do is apply the rules of the Prophet pbuh, and Qaran, when these people interact with us.

smartzy1

Jan 23, 2020 00:57

Good

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 23, 2020 00:59

Yeah man! πŸ™‚ Alhammdullia!

Farid

Jan 23, 2020 04:18

Smarty (I like calling you Smarty even though it’s wrong...you just sound smart ) - we can’t verify their faith, but it’s mostly irrelevant. This is a business for them.

Farid

Jan 23, 2020 04:20

Btw, y’all should use Minder or something. Swipe your heart away. Most of those people seem legit.

smartzy1

Jan 23, 2020 06:32

Thanks brother @Farid I'm sure prophet muhammad s.a.w. encourage giving cool nickname so if it has good meaning to you it's fine πŸ˜‚.
BTW will look up on Minder

smartzy1

Jan 23, 2020 06:47

Maybe it'll have similar features with muzmatch

smartzy1

Jan 27, 2020 23:28

That moment when a whole page of your inbox is filled with "deleted users"
just staring at my inbox hahaha

Pure Heart

Jan 28, 2020 00:29

Salam everyone

Its always mind boggling trying to differentiate anything that is questionable: faith, gender, age, beliefs, truth but the way l see it? InsyaAllah it will work out

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.