Helahel

Two wife is better than One wife

Two wife is better than One wife

Rasheed1982 Created Jan 8, 2020 03:23
82 Comments

I hope everyone will think about it , now many Muslim ladies get in trouble because they are not married ,men are little , if even man marry one wife how about other Ladies?

This topic has 82 comments

majidm

Jan 8, 2020 03:51

Hahahahaa.... bro buy a Shield for your defense... coz nuclear bombs are coming your way.. 😂

No Photo

Ana

Jan 8, 2020 10:57

The cowards shield..behind the cover of phone.

majidm

Jan 8, 2020 11:49

@ana

I don’t understand, are your talking about yourself ?

No Photo

Ana

Jan 8, 2020 12:40

No im reffering to the scammers.

majidm

Jan 8, 2020 13:04

Too many scammers here...

Farid

Jan 8, 2020 16:27

Polygyny, where a man marries more than one woman, is not encouraged in Islam. It is merely permitted under certain conditions. For example, seeking a second wife just to have more than one woman to sleep with is not a good reason.

“If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then (marry) only one…” [Qur’an 4:3]

If every man (singular) in the world is married, and there are still unmarried women out there (due to an imbalance of males vs females), then I think polygyny is permitted according to my understanding.

Other reasons I've read about that make sense to me are if his wife is chronically ill and cannot fulfil the obligations of marriage; or if she is unable to have children; or under certain conditions of wartime, when marrying widows to look after orphans may be necessary to protect the morals of society.

Allah knows best.

SamirDZ

Jan 8, 2020 20:15

@ Farid
Brother, polygamy is hala, allowed and a free choice of any man in islam. The verse is very clear: Marry the good women, in two, three or four.

Whether the ratio of men vs women is down for men or up, makes no difference.

Let's say, men are double the number of women or triple, that still doesn't rule out polygamy, even if there are 100 billion men and just 4 women on earth, one man can marry those four,

The wisdom behind polygamy is not for the illness of the first wife or her not being able to conceive. It's way greater than that,

SamirDZ

Jan 8, 2020 20:18

@ Rasheed1982
Unfortunatelly most of the population is sheeple, your words won't get to listening ears or thinking minds, unfortunately.
The muslim nation is at its bottom.

Farid

Jan 8, 2020 20:49

SamirDZ, if you read my comment, you'll notice that I never said it's not halal. You're also taking the verse out of context. You need to understand the full meaning behind it. Unfortunately, some Muslims are very good at taking Qur'anic verses out of context, and then using it to justify their actions.

Moreover, your example of 100 billion men to 4 women does not make sense, and is unrealistic. I encourage you to research the topic further.

SamirDZ

Jan 9, 2020 11:57

@ Farid
I've "read iyt, buyt unfo"rytunaytelyt ^lpgb"rflp

SamirDZ

Jan 9, 2020 12:23

@ Far"id
My keytboard is messed up, anytways, Quran is very clear. Nobody should interpret the vesees the way they want. It says clearly marry as much as you want up to 4 wives, and it SAYS CLEARLY that you should be fair
That's the full meaning period

I suggest the same, research the topic. It was just an example, it is obvious that it is unrealistyic.
In realit women exceed men by the hundreds of millions, google lie to you.

You said: Polygyny is not encouraged in Islam. That's your fatwa as a shykh.
It is encouraged, the verse says it clearly.

You said: If every man (singular) in the world is married, and there are still unmarried women out there (due to an imbalance of males vs females), then I think polygyny is permitted according to my understanding.

Your point of view is irrelevant and doesn't represent the islamic ruling.
If men are less then women, then it will be a must (obligatory) wajib on men to marry more than one wife. So, that women won't be hurt and can have legitimate kids and loving husbands, and avoid zina/fornication which is one of the greatest sins.
Allah taala sent us down to earth to worship Him and to reproduce and fill the earth with offsprings.
Even a poor man can marry 4 wives, because the food of one person will be sufficient for 2.

It doesn't matter if the reasons for poltygamy make sense to you or not. Allah taala gives the rulings, we follow PERIOD.

CONCLUSION: any man on earth can marry up to 4 and have as many harem as he can.
He must be fair to each of his wives.

Amir

Jan 9, 2020 14:41

If there are hundreds of millions of excess women, men won't need this site to find one.

To take all 4 women on planet Earth, a man would need a castle and a well armed Eunuch army to keep the other billion men away.

majidm

Jan 9, 2020 15:16

Salam bro’s.. very well said SamirDZ bro.. a Muslim should be filled with wisdom.. but what I see here, are self proclaimed. Muftis and Sheiks, who have their own understanding of Islam.. May Allah protect and guide us..... Always ask Allah for guidance... nothing more to say

SamirDZ

Jan 9, 2020 17:00

@ Majidm
Aleykum assalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu brother
Let them make fatwas, and interpret the Quran and Sunna the way they want.

SamirDZ

Jan 9, 2020 17:21

Even if there are billions of excess women, men will still struggle to find a woman, why? Because most people are ignorant, and brainwashed by the freemasonic media.
Parents of girls in the islamic nations will ask for dowries and have expensive weddings, so most of men won't be able to marry, and those who will marry will do that when they reach 40 years old or so.
Most of their daughters will remain single their entire life. Childless.
The single girls who won't have patience will commit fornication and might have fatherless children.
The imaan of both men and women will decrease = less children.
The media will never tell you how many women are more than the men, because if they do, women will be afraid and will lower their demands and expectations to get a husband.

Men find women easily in relationships, for zina and fornication, even here in Algeria. But when someone tries to marry legitimately, it is nearly impossible.
In Europe, you can pickup a girl or dozens of girls within a day, or few hours. For one nightstands and such.
The masonic agenda of feminism spoiled women.

The earth is not a planet, it is a PLANE, that's why you have the word airPLANE and not airPLANET.

That's right about 4 women among billions of men, but women exceed us by very far.
Birth rates of girls are more
Girls are more immune to illnesses
Less girls die than boys
More men die in wars, accidents, jails....etc
Lifespan of women exceeds than of men

Do the math.

WHY ALLAH TAALA ALLOWED POLYGAMY:

1- It is the nature of the man to want more than one woman
2- It is the nature of woman to want just one man and be content with him
3- A woman has periods 7 days in general a month = 84 days in a year. While the man is active all the time.
4- Many men have a more se-x drive and thus need more than one woman
5- Men are breeders and they want to plant their seed
6- Men generally want to have more kids and make bigger families = stronger families
7- Polygamy links families with marriage bonds = stronger and more united society
8- the house chores are devided between the wives = each wife has more free time for herself, her family and her religion and hobbies
9- A man with one wife has 1/4 the good deeds of a man with 4.
10- polygamy = halal pleasure = why not have it?!!!!
11- Doing polygamy = having more kids that will pray for you after you die = more blessings
12- polygamy = mercy to single women = giving them a loving husband = care for them = legitimate children for them = protecting them against zina and adultery = protecting them from s*x-ual diseases = protecting them from becoming public property

Is that enough?!!!

No Photo

Leenah

Jan 10, 2020 15:59

Why you don’t get a herd !!!!

No Photo

Leenah

Jan 10, 2020 16:07

@Farid your response posted on the 8th of January won’t be welcomed by the ones who have narrowed understanding of Islam. They read half of the verset and chinked it on anyone who criticizes or opposes them.

I thank you for your humble response.

Missing Piece

Jan 10, 2020 23:52

You are making false claims without an evidence. This is lying! Men are not little. This your idiotic fantasy, a false assumption out of imagination without a base.
A Muslim should not lie and should not speak without evidence, without checking authenticity of what he is saying and spread lies around.

In world population overall men are more than women here is the evidence
https://ourworldindata.org/gender-ratio
If you check Muslim countries one by one you will also see in majority of them men are more than women.
Your second false claim is "women are in trouble" this is also a false claim out of imagination. In fact men are in trouble, particularly single men are in trouble!
Many young Muslim brothers are suffering due to their hormones because they can't find a wife or they can't afford to get married. At this era of internet and fitnah many Muslim brothers are at risk of tempting to haram, for instance p**n addiction is getting prevalent among the Muslim men. Check online muslim p**n addiction you will find in the number of Islamic websites many Muslim brothers anonymously seeking help.

A real Muslim at this age should encourage rich Muslim men to help and support single Muslim men to get married instead of seeking more and more women for themselves.

A man asked Sheikh Ibn Uthaymeen:
I am a married person, and I want to marry second wife .. with the intention of protecting her ... ..
Sheikh Uthaymeen - may God have mercy on him, told him: -
well, Give money to a poor young man to marry her and take the reward twice.

Missing Piece

Jan 11, 2020 00:10

SamirDz you are an idiot
You listed 12 lies, all of them are baseless imaginary words, false claims. I do not know which one to correct while all of them are false. You cannot bring evidence to any of your claims. I can falsify them one by one but it would take too long here.
I will only say one of them
I laughed most at your claim against legitimate world gender ratio statistics. A google search can lead you to a many legitimate official statistics sites owned by world governments. Every country keeps birth and death records and this information is available online. Gender statistics are not a secret, no one needs to fake it.
If you still claim women are more than men in the world what is your evidence? Did you have any reliable statistic source that support such claim? Are you a statistician? or did you somehow counted everyone on the world? LOL!

I see only one reason that you did not like to hear the fact that men are actually more because it contradicts with the fantasy world you want to believe, your nafs did not like that fact because you like to follow your lust and greed and be promiscuous, and you are looking for "religious" justification for it so you distort religion.
I will tell you men's fitrah according to Quran Greed, Lust, Ego, Selfishness, and Quran calls you to not seek for worldly pleasures and wealth as in wanting more women and more children, but Quran calls you to work for akhira, and give from what you have.

Samir please get yourself castrated or at list sterilised the ummah does not need your seeds! We need intelligent new generations, ummah does not need more idiots of your kind.

Farid

Jan 11, 2020 01:15

Samir, you literally took that verse out of context by saying "The verse is very clear: Marry the good women, in two, three or four." Brother, please read it again. "...but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then (marry) only one…” Did you not read that part? It is permitted, but not encouraged, and is permitted only under certain conditions. If you cannot deal with them fairly and justly, then don't do it. By the way, I did research the topic, which was why I commented on it. But I'm not sure you did.

Some of your points about the nature of man are valid, but that doesn't automatically justify marrying a second wife. Here is an article on the topic: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/14022/the-ruling-on-plural-marriage-and-the-wisdom-behind-it

When you do not know someone, do not make accusations about them. This should be common sense. I never said I was a shaykh (or a mufti), nor did I say I was giving a fatwa. Honestly bro, do you think before you speak? And then for those who come in here saying we are self proclaimed Muftis and Shaykhs who have our own understanding of Islam, I urge you to be careful with your words. You are effectively spreading lies by making those assumptions about others when you have no knowledge of their backgrounds or intentions.

Samir, saying my point of view is irrelevant and doesn't represent the Islamic ruling is YOUR opinion, which you have a right to, but it doesn't make you right. It may just be irrelevant to you since it doesn't line up with your views to marry more than one woman. A poor man marrying more than one wife? I'm not sure about that. Can he treat both of them justly and fairly when is poor? Can he spend on both of them equally when he is poor? These are both rhetorical questions because a poor man, by definition, cannot properly take care of multiple people.

Keep in mind that certain parts of the Quran are very clear and need no interpretation, while other parts do require interpretation. That's why we follow our beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and have scholars who can interpret the Qur'an and Sunnah, and issue fatwas. And in case I haven't already made it crystal clear, I am neither a Shaykh nor a scholar, and I don't think you are either. Again, I urge you to properly research the topic for a better understanding, rather than just going off of your lust and desires, then using the Qur'an to justify it.

Samir, brother, I wish you well. I am quite sure you'll have more to say on this topic as men have this need to try and prove they're right (even when they're not), but unfortunately, I don't have much time to argue and debate, especially if your mind has already been made up. I will just make du'aa for you.

majidm

Jan 11, 2020 01:24

You all missing the basic Wisdom behind polygamy... Thats it

Missing Piece

Jan 11, 2020 01:35

@SamirDzJahilliyya Arab society was polygamous there was no limit to number of wives, one could even have 100 women. Allah limited the number with a maximum number of 4 to discourage and gradually end polygamy. It was not totally banned because of socio-anthropological structure of the society it could cause problems at that time. This is why Allah conditionally allowed polygamy, conditions which are almost impossible to fulfil!
It is evident that polygamy historically and anthropologically practiced most in the societies with primitive tribal life-style. Monogamy is for civilized that is why Allah recommended monogamy stating in the Quran that “it is better for you to have one only!”

After correcting your first and the biggest lie one by one I will briefly correct all your lies.

1. It is the nature of the man to want more than one woman- It is not nature of men, majority of the men in the world are monogamous and they are having perfectly healthy happy lives and marriages.
2. It is the nature of woman to want just one man and be content with him- It is not nature of the women, there are women in the world who enjoy multiple partners. Regarding your 1 and 2 human nature claims you have no scientific research-based evidence, you are talking of your assumptions.
3. A woman has periods 7 days in general a month = 84 days in a year. While the man is active all the time.- Prophet (SAW) at his young ages -until the age 54- only had one wife, 7 days of a week issue never bothered him. And it is not an issue for many men in the world. In addition, intercourse during period is not allowed but without giving any detail I can say that there are ways -lawfully in religion- a wife can help her husband to get a relief even if she is in her period.
4. Many men have a more se-x drive and thus need more than one woman
-This is partially true man has more drive but for a married man’s se-x drive one woman is more than enough. However, there are many single brothers their se-x drive giving them trouble because they don’t even have one wife, so they are at risk of zina, p**nography, even homosexuality and so.
5. Men are breeders and they want to plant their seed-
This applies to animals real men would care for quality not for quantity, to raise good kids one should devote a good time for his children with many children this would be impossible.
6. Men generally want to have more kids and make bigger families - stronger families- Bigger family does not mean a stronger family. Everyone in the family need resources when more people resources for each will be less, this would mean a weak family. In addition what some men want out of their greed is not what Allah wants from a man. Not all you want is good, and according to Islam if you are a true believer of Allah you should NOT seek for everything you want you should want akhira not wealth and sons in the world.

7. Polygamy links families with marriage bonds = stronger and more united society
Polygamy causes family problems since the beginning of times. You can even see that in the early Prophets’ stories as stated in Quran and in Old Testament (Taurah). Siblings from different mothers getting against each other like the siblings of Prophet Yousef get against him because he was from a different mother. This still happens in between children who comes from polygamous families, they make their own teams according to their mother and calling each other children of that woman children of this woman. Not even need to mention fights for sharing the father’s inheritance! Many family dramas comes of the result of a man who followed his lust to other women.
8. the house chores are devided between the wives = each wife has more free time for herself, her family and her religion and hobbies
The house chores!!! Women are not maids! Men are supposed to help their wives at house chores. This is sunnah, Prophet saw helped with chores. Women are not the only one who supposed to spend time for their family. A man should devote a significant amount of time for his family! Not to mention with more women and more family it would be impossible to fairly give everyone in the family (women and children) the time they deserve which is their right!
9. A man with one wife has 1/4 the good deeds of a man with 4.
-What!! Good deeds! What!! If you wanna do a good deed help the poor! Help people without getting anything in return! For instance if you wanna help a widow with orphans give her money regularly without asking a wife service from her in return! This is what good deed means. Good deed does not mean sleeping with more than one women! That is promiscuity, that is lust! A man with 4 wives is always at risk of being unfair among them and at risk of deserving the curse of Allah. The one who takes such risk is the one who does not fear the punishment of Allah.
Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If a man has two wives and he is not just between them, he will come on the Day of Resurrection with one of his sides collapsed.” Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1141
Upon this hadith who in his correct mind can take risk of being not just between wives by entering polygamy? Except those who are slaves of their lust and blinded by their lust so they do not fear Allah, they do not fear to be not just between the wives! Which is almost impossible!
10. polygamy = halal pleasure = why not have it?!!!! - Halal pleasure!!! What??? This is what you call it? So you accept you want multiple women for pleasure. You contradict within yourself. Polygamy does not mean halal pleasure polygamy=conditional permission for primitive man or man with primitive mentality-like an animal or worse than animal, polygamy=taking a great risk of being not just and deserving the punishment of Allah.
11. Doing polygamy = having more kids that will pray for you after you die = more blessing -Polygamy= more kids to curse and hate you even after you die because you neglected them, because you spent the time and money you were supposed to spend with them selfishly seeking after your pleasure with other women instead.
12. polygamy = mercy to single women = giving them a loving husband = care for them = legitimate children for them = protecting them against zina and adultery = protecting them from s*x-ual diseases = protecting them from becoming public property
Single women do not suffer as you men do! They do not need mercy! Women are amanah of Allah to men for them to find relief in her. Put this in your tick head women do not need you, you need them! Allah created you to be in need of a woman! A single man without a woman is incomplete! But a woman is complete within herself!
If a man takes more women than he needs who will give mercy to those single men who left out? Who will give them a loving wife and a chance to have a family, to have children? Zina? For your information women cannot do zina alone, they need a man for this! If there are no single men to trick them into zina because they lack a wife how will they do zina? Women are not at risk of zina as men are. Particularly young single men are most at risk of zina! Again you contradict with yourself men are more at risk of sexual diseases especially those seeks multiple partners!
Public property! I think you made it obvious that this is what actually you want to be! You want to be shared among at least 4 women for their common use, if this won’t make you a public property what would do? If a woman goes one man’s bed one night and next night to other men’s bed, and another and another bed for the 4th night, fill in the blanks what would you call this woman? …….. Let me guess a wh___re? a pro___ude, a bi…h you choose the word this is what YOU are! All you saying is you basically want to be w___re. Go ahead and sleep with as much as women you want it is your life, your pleasure, enjoy your life as a wh…e! But do not even dare to justify your behaviour using religion! Do not dare to distort religion to fit in the desires of your little organ!
You better cut if off folk! Just cut it off, you better off without it. Without such distraction you can better work for your akhira! You do not deserve even one woman!

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 01:43

When are people generally considered little? Is it below hip hieght? If your under 1mtr tall, is that considered little?

Missing Piece

Jan 11, 2020 01:44

@Farid
Brother Farid you are the only real man (only rijal) here. You are the only one here who is honest to himself, honest to his religion, only one who really fears Allah. Only one with a reason and capacity to reason.
May Allah bless you dear brother and may Allah give you happiness in both dunya and akhira
You deserve the best, you deserve a woman of Jannah and your family inshaAllah will be blessed with a good husband and father.
May Allah increase the brothers like you true believers, true mumins among the ummah,
You restored my faith in the future of the ummah,
May Allah bless you and reward you abundantly
Ameen

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 01:48

Actually, all these people are real. 🙂

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 01:48

Just at different levels.

No Photo

Maryam

Jan 11, 2020 02:07

@brother majid

No, I think they are not missing. I can understand they are not against on polygamy, they understand that's halal, they understand Allah has allowed it, they know the wisdom behind polygamy, but they also understand how people nowadays using polygamy to justificate their nafs.

Anyway, it's also clear written in the Quran that shaytan are the real enemy for us human. As the example, even in every acts of small deed, they could lead human between riya to show it or not to show it also could be count as riya. And many other examples how they deceive us from a good niyah but eventually lead us into sins. It's very fine line for them to lead us in sins even with the good deeds.

So as the same case with polygamy, I think it's very fine line between to always straightening the niyah for the sake of Allah ta'ala, or only as a way to justificate the nafs. Always beware with shaytan around us.

I told this doesn't mean that I'm against on polygamy. I'm the believer, I understand that Allah has allowed it so ofc I won't against on it. I also understand the wisdom behind it if it's purely for the sake of Allah ta'ala. There are many to mention, I really understand. But ofc under the boldline if it's doing for the sake of Allah, to please Allah, not to please our own nafs and justificate it under the name of Allah and Quran.

Please don't get me wrong. I even welcome anytime polygamy proposal came to me. So I'm really not against on it. But I told this also as I'm agree with brothers and sisters above said that unfortunately many people nowadays using it in a wrong way. I knew some alim ulama who are their deen knowledge are far higher than us, and it appears in their humble and good akhlaq. Allah also bless them with dunya and wealth to have many wives they want, but mashaAllah they could humbly said that they feel they couldn't bear to do polygamy. Anyway, I still found some single brothers with that kind of qualities, have high deen and high qualities of dunya and akheerah, but have that kind of humble attitude and thoughts. MashaAllah I adore and put much respects on them.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 03:21

These people are not lying, they are just expressing their views.

majidm

Jan 11, 2020 03:28

@Maryam @Missing piece

You still don’t understand the wisdom ... may Allah give you guidance..

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 03:35

Soo, anyway... what hieght is considered a little man? 😄

Farid

Jan 11, 2020 04:14

Majid, you clearly know more than the rest of us, so please enlighten us on the wisdom. What is the wisdom? Why are Maryam and Missing Piece wrong according to you?

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 04:36

Marriage is learning how to love Allah, and his creations. Thats the wisdom behind marriage. Allah wants you to learn how to love.

Farid

Jan 11, 2020 05:58

Missing Piece - Jazāk Allāhu Khayr for your incredibly kind words and the du’aas. Unfortunately, the majority of the women I’ve met here (and in real life) have been very problematic, so I doubt I’ll meet anyone of quality. The qualities you used to describe me (though I’m not sure I deserve them) was what I was hoping to find in a Muslim sister, but sadly, that has not been the case as I’ve learned that most women are just talk. Their true character shows eventually.

Nevertheless, your words mean a lot to me, and I thank you very much. May Allah swt bless and reward you just the same ʾIn shāʾ llāh. Ameen.

No Photo

Maryam

Jan 11, 2020 07:40

@brother majid,

You seems you didn't understand what I was trying to explain to you too. May Allah guide you too. May Allah ease everything for you to have many wives with the sincerely intentions for the sake of Allah ta'ala. On the day of judgement also may Allah count you as the husband who just to all of their wives. May Allah be pleased by you. 😇

Missing Piece

Jan 11, 2020 14:40

Majidm you do not understand the wisdom of Islam. Islam does not tell to be greedy and follow your lust for more pleasure in dunya.
You do not understand the wisdom in Quran putting a limit to number of wives and putting difficult, almost impossible conditions to discourage primitive jahilliyya men from polygamy to discourage them from such an uncivilised and savage practice which is fundamentally unfair to women and children and to society at large.

You are not a follower of true Islam you are follower of your lust you worship your phallus! I would recommend you to go to Bhutan and join phallus worshippers. Or you may want to join Mormons they have no limit about the number of wives. Please do not blame your lust on Islam do not distort Islam to fit in your lust.

You are unfaithful to your wife who gave you 4 children, you are already being unfair to your wife and children by having intention to steal from the time and province that you are supposed to give them to give to another woman to please your lust.
You do not deserve them! Please provide me your wife's contact. I have a good job, I earn well, I can bring them here to live with me and I can take care of her and her children better than you without expecting anything in return.
If she ever wants I can even help her to find a better husband than you as well, of course an unmarried real Muslim man!

majidm

Jan 11, 2020 14:54

@missing piece.

Hahahaha.... your a PHD... hahahaha... I fear for your students and their Iman... your lost.. go sit with a scholer and show him what you wrote Above, educate yourself... your 44 with a brain of a 4 year old... what an idiot you are.

majidm

Jan 11, 2020 15:15

@ Missing Brain

" It is evident that polygamy historically and anthropologically practiced most in the societies with primitive tribal life-style Monogamy is for civilized "

so our prophet and shabas, and Tabieen and Tiba-tabieen are primative and they are not Civilized???? Dude i am sure your self pro-claimed PHD... you didnt even attend high-school..

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 18:16

A important rule... If you have nothing nice to say, stay silent. Woe to every slanderer!

ENIGMA

Jan 11, 2020 21:28

#MISSING PIECE
I'm not gonna get into a debate or argument in this topic because I don't have the knowledge regarding this.. BUT i read your comments to the 2 brothers which i have copy and pasted to this one..
You may have the knowledge but stink of arrogance and pride..
Here's something for you from an islamic site.

Arrogance or Pride is the blamable characteristic of a person that Allah Almighty disliked the most. Arrogance is the feature of Iblees and his followers in this world. We all know that the first one who showed arrogance towards Allah (SWT) and His creation was the Iblees. When Allah Almighty commanded Iblees to prostrate to Adam he refused to do so and was arrogant, and said, “I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay.”

Allah Almighty said in Noble Quran about the greatest sin arrogance (pride) in these words: “[To them] it will be said, “Enter the gates of Hell to abide eternally therein, and wretched is the residence of the arrogant” (Quran, 39:72). According to the Holy Quran arrogance (pride) is the sin that will be severely punished by Allah Almighty. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said that pride is the disease which is the greatest sin in the sight of Allah Almighty; one who is proud is arrogant. People who are arrogant will not enter paradise. Prophet (SAW) said, “One will not enter Paradise if one has an atom’s weight of arrogance in his/her heart.” (Tirmidhi)

Arrogance or pride is when an individual thinks too deeply about himself, and when he tends, moreover, to consider others as inferior to him, that is arrogance or pride. On the contrary, when one thinks of himself as small and insignificant is known to be modest and this characteristic is called modesty. When someone considers others as superior to himself that is called humility. Allah loves those who possess these great qualities and disliked those who in any case have the arrogance. In Noble Quran, Allah Almighty said: “… truly He likes not the proud” (Quran, 16:23).  Pride or arrogance is disliked the most because it is a thick veil which hides one’s shortcomings from his own view, and thus prevents him from removing them and attaining perfection.

Arrogance leads people to the sickness of mind and incorrect behavior. People who live in a state of pride and betrayal reside in a dark internal world. A world full of a sincere dread of losing, making a mistake, being humiliated, stress, doubt, hatred, anger, and passion. Arrogant people’s behavior is always expected to make them appear more valuable and superior in the eyes of other people in other words they feel superior from others. Allah Almighty turns the arrogant people away from being guided with his signs. For those people Allah Almighty says in Holy Quran: “I will turn away from My Ayahs (verses of the Quran) those who behave arrogantly on the earth, without a right, and (even) if they see all the Ayahs (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons signs, revelations, etc.), they will not believe in them…” (Quran; 7:146)

May Allah Almighty keep us all away from this disease of arrogance and pride! Ameen

YOUR POSTS TO THE BROTHERS

SamirDz you are an idiot

Samir please get yourself castrated or at list sterilised the ummah does not need your seeds! We need intelligent new generations, ummah does not need more idiots of your kind.

Majidm

You are unfaithful to your wife who gave you 4 children, you are already being unfair to your wife and children by having intention to steal from the time and province that you are supposed to give them to give to another woman to please your lust.
You do not deserve them! Please provide me your wife's contact. I have a good job, I earn well, I can bring them here to live with me and I can take care of her and her children better than you without expecting anything in return.
If she ever wants I can even help her to find a better husband than you as well, of course an unmarried real Muslim man!

MISSING PIECE..
You wanna seperated children from there biological father and get them another dad because you judged that majidm isn't a decent father or husband.. wow on your judgement.

Samir please get yourself castrated or at least sterilised the ummah does not need your seeds.?
Are you god yourself to decide who comes into this world and who doesn't..? i guess you are god but in your eyes only ..
Your comments to majidm and samir are way out of line... I wonder if your single due to your arrogance and pride..
As you know age doesn't matter in Islam so i suggest brother Farid for you..
Also never tell anyone to leave islam like you did with majidm but you should encourage people to join it. Trying being humble, your 44 and a fully grown adult.

By the way, im not gonna have a b*tch fight with you on forums so don't bother stiring up sh*t as im not gonna waste my energy on a woman who is arrogant, self-righteous and egotistical as you.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 21:54

Lesson learnt...nothing good comes from being hateful.

ENIGMA

Jan 11, 2020 22:04

#Ana
Exactly true in what you said.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 22:06

Speak of what you know, and wait to understand are two important rules in life. And its always wise not to assume to much.

Missing Piece

Jan 11, 2020 22:06

Majidm jahilliya society was primitive Allah send Quran to civilize them.
But man like you like to follow primitive jahiliyya adat instead of the education of Quran.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 22:11

And He is entitled to live His life as he pleases. And you are too. Alhammdullia.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 22:12

If you keep digging a hole, it will just deeper.

Missing Piece

Jan 11, 2020 22:26

Enigma it was too long sorry i couldt read all but i got the point

You dont have to be devil's advocate.
I am doing jihaad here I am defending Islam against the distorters.
My words goes to those who deserve.
Samir and majid deserved it all! They deserve the worse because they are insulting islam, they are insulting Quran, they are insulting the Prophet and the Sahaba for sake of their lust!
Allah did not send this religion to serve their libido!

I am just trying to give them a different perspective.
I know deep inside even they knew that what they intend to is wrong and not just. That is why they are so resistent to accept factual information.
They are spending so much effort to justify their nafs and lust! They deny the obvious facts.

They will see all the lies they tell to themselves when they die if they dont see it before they die if they dont die before they die.
On the day of judgements their false justications their distortions of the truths, their excuses wont help them.
And they will pay for all the zulm they caused to women, children, to society and to ummah.
They are not just
BUT Allah is JUST! no doubt in that.
Oh innocent women and children all the victims of unfair polygamous men wait for the day of Justice Allah will take your revenge in the best way they deserve.
And you arrogant selfish greedy unfair polygamous men fear Allah!
Turn and listen to your heart. Do not cause zulm on the earth. Do not seek pleasure in dunya. Life is short sleeping with more women would not lead you to ridza of Allah! Even one famiy with one wife is enough as a burden and working for dunya is enough as a distruction from Allah. Focus on your ibadah learn true ilm! True knowledge..seek hakiqah! The truth! And ask guidence of Allah .
Do not listen your nafs!
This is the message of Islam.
By Allah i speak for sake of Allah. I do not seek anything..
Subhaneke la ilma lana illa ma allamtana
Allahu akbar!

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 22:45

If you want to give a different perspective, do so without personally insulting and belittling people, thats not polite, and a gross lack of manners goes against submission to Allah. It would be wise to heed what we are saying.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 22:49

You don't even know them personally, don't speak of what you dont know. Were is your compassion and mercy..the two foremost attributes Allah wishes us to adopt.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 22:58

You should be concerned with what you are not.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 23:01

Be more concerned with what you can improve on in your life, more than what other people are doing.

ENIGMA

Jan 11, 2020 23:11

#Ana..
Its pointless...
She actually thinks that allah will be pleased with her but is actually delusional..

Like you said that there's ways of explaing things without name calling..
I've done name calling too but not on a personal level which includes family members and children.

Trust me Ana, when the time comes, allah will humble her because he doesn't like arrogance and pride..

Im done with this topic...

Let's see what Samir says when he sees her posts.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 23:13

Inner jihad does involve a lot of letting go of arrogance and pride, as it can manifest in the ego and hinder a human to grow. Its great that you don't want humans to suffer injustice, yet being insulting is not going to help, nor is it constructive.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 23:14

Yeah moving on ....how tall are you? 🤔🤭🙂😄😁😆

Missing Piece

Jan 11, 2020 23:22

Enigma I will not reply to any personal matters you directed to me because I am not important. I do not see any reason to defend against any claims you directed to me as a person or to my personal life because I am not significant as a person, I am nothing. I am not speaking for myself. I am only defending the religion of Allah, I am defending the true Islam, I am defending the truth!

I know Islam well I already know the verses you quoted.
In Islam pride is allowed only in the battlefield against the enemies of Islam and I see this as a battlefield against the distorters of Islam against the enemies of Islam as they distort religion for their lust.

In Islam you can love and you can hate only for sake of Allah and my hatred is not personal, my hate goes who insults Islam and it comes from my love for Quran and my love for the Prophet (SAW). Didn't you hate that Denmark cartoonist who draw cartoons to insult our Prophet? I believe who uses Islam and the Prophet to justify their lust are worst than that cartoonist actually they are the reason that cartoonist exist because they are giving a false picture of our Prophet by blaming their lust on the Prophet.

Dear Ana those who insult Islam, belittle the religion of Allah do not deserve politeness, if they do not understand when they hear nicely and they show no evidence of reason this is the language they would deserve.

I only responded to their arrogance as they see themselves much needed treasures of earth someone needed to remind them they are not that precious as they think, and that little organ they carried on their body, their manhood they live for, won't make them so special or needed!

Sometimes extreme force is necessary for those who deserve, to give them a wake up call! when they cant hear if its said softly
For instance
I would want them to feel how it would make them feel if their wife would sleep with another man
I would want them to feel how it would feel if their mother was a widow and became a 4rt wife to a man. Would they be happy that their mother's needs are taken care of? Would they be happy that this man would do "good deeds" on their mother? Would they think their mother would be pleased?
How they feel about being shared among women as a shared property for common use? If a woman being in the same position would they call her some names? What makes them different when they do the same?

Do they realise how much similarities their discourse with Christian sect of Mormons and other Christian polygamous cults? Did they ever watch documentaries about them and listen the true life stories in polygamous lives, did they ever ponder upon their similarities with those pervert cults?

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 23:31

In time, you will learn. You will understand one day, inshallah. 😁😁

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 23:33

Love before you think. 😄😄😄

No Photo

Ana

Jan 11, 2020 23:48

When will you wake up! Wake up and love, its easier than being full of hate. 😊 If you must, take your battle to the streets, see how you fair face to face with people. 😄😁😁

Missing Piece

Jan 12, 2020 00:10

oh dear Ana I am not arrogant or hateful as a person. I take no pride as a person. I am nothing. I am worthless. un significant.
What matters is the truth, is the religion of Allah.
It is only ok to hate for sake of Allah and it is ok to take pride out of truth, for sake of defending the religion of Allah, giving people what they deserve for sake of Allah.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 00:22

I can guarantee the The Prophet peace be upon his soul would not be happy with the way you just tried to fight. We are supposed to debate with etiquette, definitely not the way you just attempted. The best way for you to refine your "battling" is face to face with some muslim polygamists, including their wives. You may be quite surprised. The world hates extremists, so i suggest you tread gingerly.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 00:24

What matters to Allah is your submission to Him, He does not think your nothing, He wishes for you to be nice and kind.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 00:25

He knows your struggling with your nafs, but please, do not take it out on others.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 00:32

Complain to Him about it, that would be better for you. Allah would prefer you to not hate at all, but you are still struggling wirh your nafs like every person on this planet dies until they die. You will be proud of yourself when you can let go of some hate and love instead. Please pause...and take time to think about what has been said to you.

ENIGMA

Jan 12, 2020 00:41

#Ana..
Why the interest in height lol?

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 00:46

Anyway sorry for digressing... I know some men can be little, yet, i know some big tall ones as well. Alhammdullia. 🙂 Salaam.

ENIGMA

Jan 12, 2020 00:48

#Ana..
no need to apologise DEAR lol...
i was innocently asking

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 00:50

😊😃😄 the opening post. Im just making silly jokes about it...im just amusing myself while i have the time. 🙂 Thats all.

Missing Piece

Jan 12, 2020 00:53

Majid
I do not impose anything to my students I try to teach them use their reasoning, do not fall into fallacies and think critically

I will tell you one of the lessons I teach in my classes in the university

From 5th to 14th century while Muslims are living in their Golden era, advanced in many sciences, making many inventions, at the same era Christians in Europe were living in Dark Ages. The Church was the absolute power, they would control everything. It was not allowed to question Church’s authority, not allowed to use reasoning and to do research, many women burned alive blamed to be witches.

During the dark ages if someone had a question he would supposed to ask to a priest. For instance, if someone wonders how many teeth a donkey has. What do you think he should do? He can just find a donkey and count its teeth, right? But instead he would go ask a priest and if the priest says a donkey has 10 teeth, for instance, he would believe and would feel no need to check if it was the fact.

Unfortunately, today in the 21st century many Muslims are following the way of dark age Christians. They say they are against the West, while they actually following the West but the West in dark ages. Same in the donkey example, for instance, you can hear a Muslim in our age, who has at least an average education telling you “the number of women are more than men in the world” if you ask him how do you know he can tell you “because I asked a Sheikh and sheikh said so” or even worse “there is a prophecy saying that at the end of times women will be more than men and a sheikh said we are at the end of times” Can you believe he didn’t even question, how the sheikh may know world gender statistics, is the sheikh has access to divine knowledge, or the knowledge of batin? Somehow sheikh has the ability to magically count everyone in the world? Or at least is he a scientist and does he have access to every country’s official population data of the birth rates and gender?

Isn’t it such a shame, in the 21st century, year 2020, while the access to knowledge is at our finger tips, while you can access to every book you seek in all the languages, while you can access online to official sites showing every governments’ data of their population statistics, someone who knows how to read, who has access to internet can say “I asked a sheikh how many teeth a donkey has and I believe what he says”, or he says “I heard from a sheikh women are more, so it must be the truth”? How you can explain that level of blind ignorance?

Unfortunately, we Muslims are at the dark ages in the 21st century. Since Muslims stopped doing research, using their reasoning to understand the religion, to understand the world around them, the era they live in, the universe, the stars and everything that Allah created, and they stuck at only repeating what earlier scholars said Muslims started to decline.
I tell my students that as educated Muslims it is their duty to not be like ignorant dark age Christians. It is their duty to be good scientists, always think critically, be like the great Muslim scholars of the Golden age, like al-Ghazali, Ibn Sina, al-Balkhi and many others, who did not afraid to search, use their reasoning, think critical, and to seek for knowledge.
My students are like my children, I love them all. And they love me and respect me. InshaAllah they will be the Muslims leaders in the future who will lead us out of the darks ages mentality.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 00:54

Maybe one wife smaller, and one wife taller than the husband? 💁 Perhaps?

ENIGMA

Jan 12, 2020 00:56

#Ana..
Me too.. lol... just amusing myself on forums..
Nearly my bedtime though..
Lets hope SamirDZ replies to these posts by Missing Piece but with a calm head and without getting angry.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 00:58

Nighty night.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 01:12

Compassion and mercy are the most important things we need these days to be an excellent Muslim. Being a Muslim and submission is NOT about being right or wrong..its about good and bad. Islam means peaceful submission. Its not important if someone thinks there is a gender imbalance..its important to be compassionate and merciful...teach that instead.

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 01:15

Learn to love the ones you hate.

Missing Piece

Jan 12, 2020 01:16

Ana I believe in your good intention and sincerity and thanks for that,
and you are free to assume as you wish though you know nothing about me, what I have seen, whom i have met, what i have read so far. Yet again thanks for sincere recommendations
since very young age I always have been self critical in everything, checking and rechecking before acting if it is from my nafs, this was also what i was lecturing as an ustadza to sisters during my Islamic halaka classes. Yet we are human, and as I said to my students muraqaba should be all the time.
I do not take any personal offence in anything, just to soothe your sincere worries about me (which I sincerely appreciate) I can just sincerely tell you no matter how I sounded I have no hatred in my heart to anyone personally. I am totally calm and collected. I feel sakinah alhamdulillah.

There are certain statements that I believe may lead to destruction of the ummah and I believe owner of such statements deserve the appropriate reaction for sake of Allah. I believe those polygamy advocating guys here are one of the reasons for the bad situation of ummah these days, and it will lead to worse if they keep following their lust and greed. You are free to not agree.

Enigma and Ana when you advocate those guys, I had a little bit hesitation, thinking did I go so far, did they not deserve such words. Then, I saw in another forum post, the words Samir wrote and OMG! the one who can write such words do not deserve your sympathy, go see yourself. After seeing that I was ensured that my instincts on what he deserve was not wrong.
May Allah protect the ummah from such kind of men and from the children that can come from such men!

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 01:24

There are many more Muslims who don't use this site, so it aint gonna lead to the ummahs destruction. Only a handful of true Muslims use site. Dont assume that everyone is so easily swayed. Allah will put them back on the right path if that's what he intends for them. Leave it to him.

majidm

Jan 12, 2020 02:45

@missing Brain

I don’t see any Islam in what your said... all is your anger and ego, against the very verse of Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet(PBUH)

If your so talented and knowledgeable with wisdom..can you elaborate more on what you said..

“ sleeping with more than one women! That is promiscuity, that is lust! A man with 4 wives is always at risk of being unfair among them and at risk of deserving the curse of Allah. The one who takes such risk is the one who does not fear the punishment of Allah.”

If that’s the case so our prophet(PBUH) and shabas, and Tabieen and Tiba-tabieen did not fear the punishment of Allah???? Asfagfirullah

I suggest take all of statements above, go to a nearby mosque show them to an Imam...

According to you polygamy is primitive, uncivilised, jahaliya. But Islam permits it, 🤔.... so your saying Islam is wrong 🤔

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 02:50

To be calm and collected while insulting someone and imploring them to exit lslam concerns me more than someone blowing their head. Be aware of how insideous Shatain can be..he is the one who makes you hate. Be easy on those who are younger than you.
Sometimes, its the wife who implores the husband to get another wife for one reason or another...what ever keeps people in a peaceful state at this stage of life is much more important than being imnflammitory. And ive already read previous msgs. So, live and let live..🙂

No Photo

Ana

Jan 12, 2020 02:57

Its good to dislike things that Allah dislikes and hates, yet its not appropriate to address your dislikes that way.

smartzy1

Jan 12, 2020 03:09

I always believe when one against Islamic rulings/teachings then there's no need to be a Muslim. Create your own religion and call for people to follow you as a modern idealist.
It seem some people don't understand what the world "RELIGION" means. It is not something you take into your hands. If your are knowledgeable then use wisdom to apply your knowledge where it's applicable. By the way it doesn't mean we shouldn't reject those who hide under the shade of Islam just to take advantage on others because you'll always find bad eggs among the good once because one don't have to be an extremist to practice islam.
When you preach to me rudely don't expect me to stick to your preaching or accept what you say.
Address all issues without sentiment and you'll always win. At the end you'll expose the fakes hiding under the shade of Islam to do bad.

No Photo

Leenah

Jan 12, 2020 11:10

Assalam Alaykom,

Transgression from those who have big ego. They’ve to win whatever situation.
القول في تأويل قوله ( وما اختلف الذين أوتوا الكتاب إلا من بعد ما جاءهم العلم بغيا بينهم )

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah, then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.

May ALLAH forgive us.

No Photo

Leenah

Jan 12, 2020 11:19

@missingpiece your reasoning is more accurate than those who bring Wikipedia informations and copy/past and post them on the forum to mislead Muslims.

May ALLAH forgive us and guide us to the right path.

Ameen

Amir

Jan 12, 2020 15:10

Polygamy https://youtu.be/fS4tJhnlVr0

Demir

Jan 17, 2020 04:45

Don't pay attention to this dude SamirDz. He is an idiot - his mouth and fingertips on keyboard is way ahead of his brain(if he has any.

This kiddo SamirDz and kiddos like him are the ones giving Islam a bad name and dragging Islam to wrong avenues.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.