Helahel

Happy new year

Happy new year

Amir Created Jan 1, 2020 17:09
7 Comments

I wish you all a happy new year full with joy and happiness with your future partner. May Allah gives you a right husband/ wife. 🙏
My especial wishes goes to scammers. May Allah send you the perfect scammer😂

This topic has 13 comments

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 1, 2020 17:20

#AMIR..
We muslims DON'T celebrate new year..
I don't know you personally but maybe your a revert.. Look it up bro, our new year isn't the 1st of January..

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 17:25

@Mr Niceness Asallamu alaikum I second that.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 1, 2020 17:27

#Jowj..
Walikum asalaam brother..
I think Amir needs to look up Muharram to understand..

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 17:48

I use this to teach my students the Islamic months. It is a nasheed I pray everyone enjoys it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFc9ckMMloU

Amir

Jan 1, 2020 18:09

Mr Niceness and Mr Jowj
I know some of you will freak out😂
We all use western calendar and western tools and devices and a lot of people do wish each other a happy new year for their friends and family members and it is not a celebration, it is a big different to wish your fellow human or to celebrate with them and to have a drink. Also this is not a Christian calendar, even the birth day of Jesus "Isa" is not the right date. You may stay out of that and try to celebrate Islamic new year. I am not a revert at all and I am not flowing your "Islamic" teaching. Our school of thoughts is totally different, we follow only Muhammad and his familyسلام الله عليهم. You follow only so called Sahaba and 4 Madhab? I have my own Islamic teachers. محمد صلئ الله عليه واله وسلم والائمه من بعده صلوت الله عليهم اجمعين

I hope this will give you a clear view about me.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 19:07

Gregorian calendar and the one previous to that was the Arabic calendar. Its good to wish others happiness and joy.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 1, 2020 19:17

#Amir..
I agree on wishing someone happy new year BUT only if a non muslim greets you first.
A muslim doesn't go out of there way to wish another muslim happy new year.
Yes, we follow islam to our own knowledge and different teachings..
I suggest lectures from Mufti Menk who i enjoy listening too.. Its just a suggestion bro so dont take my comments personal.. you do as you please.

Amir

Jan 1, 2020 19:22

It's Roman SOLAR calendar dating back to 708, but it came out of Alexandria (Egypt) like the first written Christian Bible. It was made international by the British Empire in 1752. Only thing that makes it "Christian" is Catholic adoptation in 1582. Catholicism is Roman SOLAR worship + Jesus + Joseph + Mary + Old (Hebrew) Testament. What do you think SUN-DAY means?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 21:34

It means the day of the sun, the sun worshippers, the satanists, inflitrated everything, and changed the lexicon of our languages.
Which is = witches
Uranus (the planet) = your anu-s
I copied this from the internet:

crackerwv3 days ago
@Bruce Hansen I've compiled a lot of this symbolism into a a couple videos on my page. Here's a little sample of how far they take this stuff. It all starts with Witchcraft or the witches and the craftsmen. Witches. He-brew. Crafts-men. Masons. It all goes back to the true *****. We would even know about this if it were not for the MEDIA. Here's a little run down and a review of how the HE-BREW witch language works. How they manipulate and pervert the words of man with their symbols. If the truth be known, the ***** of BABBLE ON is the MEDIA. ME-DIA. ME (33) DIA (godess) or ME-DIAN + NA. DIANA is Wonder Woman (WW another 33). WONDER woman was an AMAZON woman. A-MAZON woman. A-MASON woman. A tranny. Who was Wonder Woman's father? Zeus. Zeus held the lightning. Elect Tri City is what powers a TEL-AVIV-ZION or the TV or a RA-DIO (RA -sun god, DIO god). Luke 10 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Everyone has this Jewish Gypsy wagon they call a TV parked in their houses selling them things. TV is their one eyed god. Their Jewish Devil Saturn Black cube of Satan. Their way of BROADLY CASTING their devil spells on the world that they HE-BREW up in their HOLLY-WOOD (wood most often used for magic wands and staves) studios. Ever notice that TELEVISION is actually the combination of the wordsTEL-AVIV and ZION? TEL-AVIV, the current capital of ISIS-RA-EL and ZION, the "seat of David." TEL-AVIV+ZION is TELE-VISION and is also TEFILLIN VISION (the black cube Jews wear on their heads and arms during prayers) and this thing is the new Jewish gypsy wagon where they ADVERT-EYES off God and on to their material things and false idols. Like AMERICAN Idols. TV is a black Saturn Cube. TV SET. SET is the Egyptian god of chaos and darkness. TV is a black screen reminiscent of an occult/Satanic "scrying mirror" that they use to summon demons. TV is PANDORA'S BOX. It is the fulfillment of a prophecy. What comes out of a TV? Demons. Vampires. Monsters. Death. Destruction. War. Lies. Deceit. Violence. Famine. Disease. Just like those things in Pandora's Box. Box is another way off referring to a vagina. This vagina is the DOOR of PAN the tranny goat demon that is the equivalent of Baphomet. Like BaphoMET Gala. Bapho-MET-trosexual. Bapho-MET-oo movement. This is the vagina that births forth the anti-Christ. And who could be more ANTI-CHRIST than those who wanted to kill Christ? The JEWS. Here's a few more little Jew tricks that they HE-BREW up with their witch languages. I+S+I+S is $$ The $$ is printed by the ROTH-childs or the asht-ROTHs. The take a dollar BAAL and put the sign of ISIS on it as $$. ISIS related to MARITIME LAW, the law of the SEA CZAR and PIRATES (skull and bones). ISIS, mother of the waters. Bathing beauty. The Harlot on many waters. WATERS of Maritime law or the PIRATE'S code. RA represents oleron Law. RA-DIO. Signals and Wonders. The ruler of the AIRWAVES and the skies. EL/SET or "Elohim" are those who represent CANON LAW or the law of the CANAAN-KNIGHTS (templars) or CANAAN LAW. ISIS. RA. EL. IS-RA-EL. IRS as in the organization that TAXES and performs acts of USURY. I. R. S. is ISIS + RA + SET Much in the same manner the Jesuits (JEWsuits) use IHS which is EXACTLY the same thing except they replace "RA" with HORUS. I H S is ISIS + HORUS + SET. The name ISIS is interchangeable with the biblical names RUTH (and ROTH like ROTH-childs). ESTHER (ISHTAR). JEZEBEL. ASHTA ROTH /ASHTARETH/ASTARTE/ASHTAR (Esther/Ishtar) then with other names like LILITH, SEMIRAMIS, LIBERTAS, INANNA, DIANA, Mistress of Witchcrafts, ***** of Babylon and a few others I didn't mention. TV is the ***** of Babylon. BABYLON is a way of saying BABBLE ON and what's a TV do? IT BABBLES ON and ON and ON. What else does it do? It DECEIVES the nations. It SELLS things for MERCHANTS and the "great men" of the earth. Masons. "god's chosen." Clowns. Freakshows for money. This nasty thing called TV was foretold in these two places in the bible, specifically and is referred to many other times. The ***** of BABBLE-ON is the ME-DIA. The whole complex of that which "rules the air" through their TV and RA-DIO SIGNALS. SIGN-of ELS. SIGNS and WONDERS!!! NAHUM not only mentions Hollywood as the past version of the "bloody city" or Hollywood, but it also mentions the trannsexual agenda behind those of the Anti-Christ mindSET. The plastic surgery, makeup, wigs and fashion is the "skirts upon their face" and their nakedness and shame is that they are MEN AND WOMEN who are crossdressing IN DRAG to honor their flying androgynous GOAT "god" - the flying tranny wonder GOAT of the Masons and Jews called Baphomet. That's how badly occult TV is and how obvious it has become to me that that damn devil box sitting in people's houses IS the ***** OF BABYLON. ISIS. The mistress of WITCH-CRAFTS (craft is MASONRY). I+S+I+S is the money sign. $$. ISIS is ISHTAR or ASHTA-ROTH as in ASHTA-ROTH-childs. or the RA'S childs who created the false kingdom of ISIS-RA-EL (SET) and placed their little TEL-AVIV-ZIONS to convince us that these spawn of SATAN (see John 8 verses 44-50) are somehow "god's chosen." BAAL-s**t. Lying Jews are nothing but parasites. These Bible verses are speaking directly of television. Nahum 3 1 Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not; 2 The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots. 3 The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses: 4 Because of the multitude of the *****doms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her *****doms, and families through her witchcrafts. 5 Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. 6 And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock. Revelation 18 22 And the ~VOICE~ of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the SOUND of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; 23 And the LIGHT of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the VOICE of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy MERCHANTS were the great men of the earth; for by thy SORCERIES were all nations deceived. 24 *And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.*"
…………………………
these NimRods r also ur Murderous pharmacy vaccinators + Geoengineering crop + Natural GOD Gift Destroyers + Transie educators + government AssIsTaint departments, 4 ur entertsintment. But what do expect from these ConScientists, who won't show u their large UrAnus, Moon Crevice Split, $ SatUrn AssTurds, ' hidden common sense Truth, that even they will naturally spin off + down 2 hit the ground, if they r placed on a spinning rollercoaster unattached !!!/...

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 21:57

@Amir Wa Alaikum Salam. Giving Salaam (greeting someone), in the beginning, is a Sunnah; the response Wa Alikum Salaam (minimum) is regarded as wajib; this how a conversation starts. If someone does not respond to a Salaam. According to a hadith, we repeat ourselves three times, then still no response we let the person be as it is a sin not to respond to a Salaam, which many people do not do when they receive a message or when they are not interested in someone. A person can tell a good student from his etiquette. Do you know what is meant by ahlul Bidah? There are lost of Murji'ah these days or DIY Mufti without sunnud (chain of narration). If no one wants to follow the Sunnah, it is up to the individual to exercise the practice of the Sunnah, or It is their loss in getting any reward. If someone wants to practice a Sunnah, people who are not practicing usually letting them down or ridiculed them. One person got ridiculed for having a beard by his wife due to that he shaved off his beard. A female started to practice Islam, and she demonstrated it by wearing the hijab and niqab also tried to do her five times salaah, the people who ridiculed her was already in the house as it was her parents. If someone is trying to do something good, always encourage that person. I am sorry for the lengthy message. May Allah keep us on the right path, which does not earn Allah's wrath. If any word or sentence is not clear, I do apologise. I am not here to preach; I am here to take as well as share.

Amir

Jan 1, 2020 23:12

I'm not sure if they should be called witches or satanists. From early on man realized that life on Earth was not possible without the sun, and his crops, warmth, daylight and safety were owed to the sun. It's as simple as that.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 3, 2020 10:50

But they're still worshipping the sun now in 2020 and worshipping satan, and do human sacrifices to him, what do you call that?
The sun is not the most important thing, take out air for two minites and you're dead.

Amir

Jan 3, 2020 15:10

True, unlike air, the sun they could see. Look carefully at every Catholic symbol, even Mass, and you'll see the sun or sun rays. Of course, in older days, sun wasn't viewed as a star, but the center of the universe. Two religions were combined to save the Roman Empire. Some even say that sin of God is really sun of God.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.