Helahel

Why do you want a second wife?!

Why do you want a second wife?!

SamirDZ Created Dec 29, 2019 14:57
14 Comments

What kind of a stupid question is that?!!!

This topic has 15 comments

No Photo

Ana

Dec 29, 2019 15:10

πŸ™‚πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜† Are you having a reflection moment with your self?

Amir

Dec 29, 2019 15:15

I want to have the second wife because I can't have the first one πŸ˜‚

No Photo

Ana

Dec 29, 2019 15:15

Or asking yourself? Or telling yourself off? Subhannallah! You have made me smile with surprise! πŸ™‚

SamirDZ

Dec 29, 2019 17:49

@ Ana
Salam sister
I just receive this question nearly from all the sisters who respond to me.
I think that this question should be out of the equation. It is similar to any other meaningless question like: Why do you eat? Why do you pray? Why do you want to get married?.........

@ Amir
May Allah the provider of everything, gives you a kind soul with whom you can dwell and make a happy and blessed merry family, inshaa Allah soon. And why not just a second, a fourth even without forgeting the first And inshaa Allah make sure to have as much kids as possible, and never be afraid that you won't be able to spend on them, like the indoctrinated muslims do. Allah taala is the Provider, not me, not you, not the government.............

Amir

Dec 29, 2019 18:17

Salaam Samir,
My comment above was just for laughs but for me is well logical. I honestly still waiting to get my first wife. Allah knows the best for us. I just want to "complete" my Deen and to go to Mecca with the woman I love. I agree, Allah taala is the provider for everything. Nowadays women don't want kids. Muslim women think like that too especially those whom live in the west. They want to enjoy life and go on vacation and glued with their smartphones and make 10,000 pictures, they are too busty to be mothers. 😐

Amir

Dec 29, 2019 18:38

I give example of remote mountain valleys that used to be closed to the outside world for half a year. Until fairly recently, it was possible to go there, pay for the wedding and get married. It was as simple as that. Now, NGO's have taken over the place. They've building school after school. There's even a girls hostel now while TV guides them subconsciously as to how they should live their lives. These girls easily find jobs in banks and mobile companies. So, why would parents marry them off when they can bring home the bacon?

Amir

Dec 29, 2019 19:02

53% of adults in USA were found to be living single in 2015 !!! Now, to marry, lure them with house with 3 car garage, long expensive dating and honeymoon in Paris, or else they wanna stay single and scam and even blackmail men for their hair colors, designer dresses, mobiles, etc.

No Photo

Ana

Dec 29, 2019 22:02

They probably want details regarding why....some want another to help with raising the kids and household chores, some just want another for sexual relations, some want to increase their good deeds by educating the lady in lslam. Yet, i guess your frustrated by the question being asked all the time. πŸ™‚ Peace be upon your frustrated soul.

No Photo

Ana

Dec 29, 2019 22:03

Ive had different offers for different reasons, they probably just wish to know yours. Simple. πŸ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 30, 2019 00:21

In Islam, problems are supposed to be faced and solved, not ignored! Therefore, rather than requiring feigning compliance, Islam provides genuine and clean answers to the difficulties of individuals and societies. There is no doubt that the second wife lawfully married and treated kindly is better off than a mistress without any legitimate rights. Through practical example, Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) as the guide of Muslims has set the applicable rules for this aspect of human relationships in order not to leave anything for consideration.

majidm

Dec 30, 2019 05:56

@Samir

Brother, at least they ask you questions, I was told that I need a psychiatrist, and also that I am only after physical benefit.... I mean that’s the mentality bro.... we have accepted Zina as a whole... but we have rejected polygamy.... sad reality..

smartzy1

Dec 30, 2019 11:15

@majidm before you know it some will start been defensive.

SamirDZ

Dec 30, 2019 14:08

@ Madjidm

Salam brother, please don't mind them. Most people nowadays are narcistic, rude and despicable.
May Allah taala grant you a wife like you soon.
Zina is for free, while marriage is by gold and millions. Ironic.

Amr

Dec 30, 2019 14:49

For me I don't want But
Firstly who want a second wife don't want to divorce his first wife
But why while he don't want divorce but also want second wife so that for many reasons some is acceptable some not but it is halal any way as the man don't need reasons to have second wife

majidm

Dec 31, 2019 02:17

Brothers check this reply... allah Hu Akhbar...

β€˜β€œβ€β€Can I also have two husband's plz? If you don't mind?”””””

I mean.. such arrogance...I’m speechless.... it’s a sunnah of our prophet (pbuh)....

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.