No Photo

What is love?

Annabelle Created Dec 28, 2019 18:22
58 Comments

Descriptions or definitions of love..

This topic has 68 comments

Amir

Dec 28, 2019 18:29

In Ukraine I saw young couples in love. Then they got married, mother didn't like the bride, so they lived in a hostel, may be even a one bed apartment. Boy wants a baby, girl says where is the money for baby? They start sleeping in different rooms. Girl goes online to find a foreign man with some cash. At first, girl may be looking for another marriage, but too many foreigners write, even help out, so girl moves out becomes a professional dater.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 28, 2019 18:56

Love is an emotion felt in the heart. The moment you leave your mother's womb, you start loving her, maybe even earlier than that. Then you love family members, then food....etc, and when you grow up, you love a girl, and that's not love actually, just an infatuation. Love is deeper, it can happen before marriage, but it is scarce, since most will mistake real love for sexual desires and amusements or pleasure. For example, if a girl who is a bewitching beauty comes to you, you will say to her that you love her dearly from the first sight, but that's not love, even if you yourself would like to convince yourself that it is.

No Photo

Annabelle

Dec 28, 2019 19:18

Love is beauty in all forms?

No Photo

Annabelle

Dec 29, 2019 10:22

Come on everyone! πŸ™‚ There has to be others that want to share their understanding of love!?! Please share...

ally

Dec 29, 2019 12:05

Lov e comes from the heart and not from the lips yr actions auto shows love and u do not have to express through ur lips

Pure Heart

Dec 29, 2019 20:52

Salam everyone

Love is the strongest emotion that exists in our heart (as Samir says). You cannot touch it physically but you can feel it as it grows in you. Unconditional love is the best kind of love you. Some examples of unconditional love are your love for Allah swt, Rasulallah, your parents, your siblings, your children, your partner and maybe some of your close friends. You don’t need to express it because you just want to do it all the time. There are no rules or instructions in unconditional love but you its there.
Hope that answers one type of Love , Ana🌺

shams

Dec 29, 2019 21:06

A little sister ask her brother what is love?
Brother replied : I know you steal my chocolates from my bag everyday, but still I keep the chocolates in the same bag everyday...that's my love for you.

LOVE IS SACRIFICE to make another Happy...mother love is considered as true love because she dedicate everything for her kids.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 29, 2019 21:21

Love is caring,sharing,giving and taking - you do it from the bottom of your heart,sincerely.

smartzy1

Dec 29, 2019 21:22

Who's this @sham is comment is a charm 😁 πŸ‘Œ

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 29, 2019 21:24

Asalaamu Alaikum this maybe a feeling and display of love.
When I am alone, I think about you. When I laugh, I want to laugh with you! When you cry, I cry with you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 30, 2019 08:35

When u fall in love with someone u enjoys life in real sense, u ll feel energetic, u ll respect everyone even u don't like that person, u ll began cry with happiness at any moment...

No Photo

Mukrim

Dec 30, 2019 08:59

Love is halal union, having intercourse after nikah. No fornication no adultery.

No Photo

Annabelle

Dec 30, 2019 09:20

When you love Allah and his creations, its a beautiful thing. The source of love...Allah. la ila ha ila la! πŸ™‚

No Photo

Annabelle

Dec 30, 2019 09:21

Love has no reason, no logic..it just exists.

No Photo

Annabelle

Dec 30, 2019 09:41

Mashallah! All these descriptions are love, and there are so many ways to describe love...im sure we can think of even more...

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 30, 2019 13:25

Genuine love is an unconditional way of being. Everyone experiences or understanding will defer.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 30, 2019 14:02

@ Smartzy1
Brother the hand sign with the thumb and the index is 666 sign, wich is a masonic one, please don't use it.

smartzy1

Dec 30, 2019 23:32

@Samordz
Yes bro noted

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 31, 2019 02:26

What does compassionate love and love mean?
Compassionate love, sometimes also called altruistic love.
Compassionate love: is love that combines aliment with
Compassion attraction without aggression;
Empathy and sympathy;
Kindness and forgiveness;
Consideration and cooperation;
The thoughtfulness of happiness.
The principles of love:
Devotion and admiration;
Care without that person being a millionaire.
As anyone, not everyone who has ever lived not deceived and loved never doubted till they proved can confirm as they deserve to be heard.
Not all types of love are the same as it was not a game.
The love you feel for your partner who might be smarter got through the initial stages of a romance, which gave you a chance can seem much different without being ignorant than the love you may feel which is real years succeeding not cheating in the relationship.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 31, 2019 23:39

@amir did you experience this first hand?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 5, 2020 13:35

Asalaamu Alaikum to all my dear brothers and sister on this website, I give my parting (leaving) a gift to everyone on this website. If I have hurt anyone feeling, I beg your forgiveness. All the video poems by Masood Saeed (Jowj) I am also well known by my nickname Raqi Saeed (Raqi is a title, not a name) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI_GyYUZc1YYgKuO3sFJvr1RoqJ7ixIIj

Pure Heart

Jan 5, 2020 16:31

Waalaikumussalam Jowj,

I am sad to hear you are leaving us to carry on with your wonderful work and amal jariah. May Allah swt bless guide and protect you always dear🌺

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 5, 2020 18:41

Love is being able to understand someone fully.

Love is accepting the good and bad parts of someone.

Being there for someone and helping; be the first person they can be.

Being in love is finding someone that's just extension of yourself. And being able to be yourself with them.

difficult

Jan 6, 2020 12:54

Love is an emotion based on compassion, biological chemicals, desires and tendency to do something. It depends, how much is someone desperate and S/he will do for sake of love. Since contents of so called love change, therefore its after effects too.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 6, 2020 13:01

Ive another one... Allah is love itself.

Farid

Jan 7, 2020 03:19

Ana, the other thread with your comment must have been deleted, but to answer your question, it’s as bad in real life as it is online. Maybe it’s just me, but my experience has been quite unpleasant. I also don’t know how you know that I work in tech.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 7, 2020 03:54

Yeah i feel sorry for you that you are experiencing that. Everyone hates hypocrisy and double standards. I suppose this forum is handy to vent ones frustration out.
🀨 I dont know your job or your details, so i cant remember what you are referring to. Yet i have noticed most of the men ive talked with on this site work in technology...most people work in technology these days.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 7, 2020 05:54

And, im an excellent marksman. I can read a situation quite well...

difficult

Jan 7, 2020 13:04

Allah swt is NOT love but He is source of LOVE and LOVE is one of many characteristics of Almighty GOD. We actually don't know What HE is.

Amir

Jan 7, 2020 14:32

Don't know where that link on gender imbalance went to, but presently, on average, there are 7% more males than females. As I said earlier, in warmer countries there are more men than women and in cooler countries there are more women than men. The rise in male births is being blamed on global warming.

No Photo

Mukrim

Jan 7, 2020 17:40

Hypothesis

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 7, 2020 17:45

True

No Photo

Mukrim

Jan 7, 2020 17:48

To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He wills (and plans). He bestows (children) male or female according to His Will (and Plan),

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 7, 2020 17:51

True.
He might be using the gender imbalance as something to learn from.

Amir

Jan 7, 2020 18:38

Men died in hunting, mining, tree climbing (to collect fruits), animosities and wars so gender balance took "care of" the excess males, but now automation and healthcare has led to safer environments which is creating a natural gender imbalance which is being further worsened by global warming.

Amir

Jan 7, 2020 18:42

Results of some natural and some made-made gender imbalance is apparent in China, where a man needs a $175,000 apartment and $50,000 wedding just to start a family.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 7, 2020 18:43

Fun fact! πŸ™‚πŸ˜Š

No Photo

Mukrim

Jan 7, 2020 19:10

What is love?

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 7, 2020 19:33

Love is beautiful. 😊

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 7, 2020 22:20

Love is........ ME... (wink wink ladies) lol

Farid

Jan 7, 2020 22:35

I think the author deleted that thread because I can’t find it anymore, but I thought I read something about technology. Yes, I work in tech, but I was surprised that you knew that. Yes, people can claim to hate double standards (not referring to you), but it happens All. The. Time.

True love is unconditional (like a mother’s love), but it’s not ubiquitous. Humans, by nature, are greedy. Why do you think Adam (as) and Eve were thrown out of Jannah?

Farid

Jan 7, 2020 22:36

Btw, there are dudes checking out my profile. Not sure how I feel about that. One even messaged me.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 7, 2020 22:47

Thats true. πŸ™‚

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 7, 2020 22:53

When people get to much one way with anything, i find it becomes frustrating or annoying. To much hypocrisy, to much double standards.. definitely gets boring after a while, i agree! 😁😊

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 7, 2020 22:54

I bore myself with my own hypocrisy! πŸ˜„πŸ˜†

Farid

Jan 7, 2020 23:13

Not sure I understand the humor there, but hey, if it makes you laugh! πŸ™‚

Farid

Jan 7, 2020 23:16

Btw, the context of β€œTo” should actually be β€œToo”. Two β€œo”s are used when talking about quantity. For example, β€œtoo much time has passed” means a large quantity of time has passed. You can also replace it with β€œas well”. For example, β€œHe did it, so she did it, too.”

One β€œo” refers to destination. β€œShe went to the masjid.”

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 7, 2020 23:21

Beautiful. πŸ™‚

No Photo

Mukrim

Jan 8, 2020 05:17

Love is migrating from cold areas to hot areas so that we can sire more male children or the other way round for female children. The domestic beast migration huh.

No Photo

Mukrim

Jan 8, 2020 05:19

Call it the 9th wonder of the world.

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 8, 2020 05:42

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

majidm

Jan 8, 2020 09:19

Love is when your being just...

Farid

Jan 8, 2020 14:17

Just had a β€œSister” block me because I asked how are you? πŸ˜‚ Seriously, these women are so weird!

majidm

Jan 8, 2020 15:18

@Farid..

welcome to the club.. i have had same experience...lol

Farid

Jan 8, 2020 20:51

Except you're looking for a second wife. Not the same thing as me.

Pure Heart

Jan 10, 2020 01:37

Salam everyone,

Which brings us back to Ana’s topic β€˜What is Love?’
Love is a balanced mix of every possible feeling we go through daily: emotionally, spiritually, mentally n physically.
When one of these feelings have an upscale or downscale effect, we are affected. The question is. .... what should you do to bring it back to normal?

Mohamed

Jan 10, 2020 20:47

Love = marrige

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 12, 2020 00:51

Love is an Enigma..

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 12, 2020 00:56

I second that! πŸ™‚

Pure Heart

Jan 13, 2020 05:36

Love = all of us having n sharing it with the right one

Sincere

Jan 13, 2020 11:32

Love is the 7th sense that
Destroys all the 6 senses
And Makes the Person Non-Sense πŸ˜‰

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 13, 2020 12:14

#Sincere
That was funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pure Heart

Jan 15, 2020 05:50

Salam Sincere

That was funny indeed hhhhhhh ... now we should fear love or we become non sense πŸ˜„

No Photo

Mr Niceness 😎

Jan 16, 2020 21:16

Love is the first person you think of in the morning and the last at night ❀️

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 16, 2020 21:28

Beautiful. πŸ™‚

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 17, 2020 04:54

Love definitely makes no sense! Your heart is just b e a t i n g a n d y o u d o n t k n o w w h y. πŸ™‚

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 17, 2020 05:08

Seventh heaven?? πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

No Photo

Annabelle

Jan 19, 2020 05:19

Demir, please share... please 😊

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.