Helahel

Whats the point of marriage?

No Photo

Whats the point of marriage?

Ana Created Dec 28, 2019 18:20
9 Comments

What are some of the reasons people get married?

This topic has 10 comments

Amir

Dec 28, 2019 18:30

Salaam,
My first thoughts, s*x is enjoyable, reproduction, life cycle, feeling great, Adam loves Eve, Eve love Adam. Marriage is not always good but Allah programmed us to do it. 😉

No Photo

Ana

Dec 28, 2019 18:43

Whats your second thoughts..

SamirDZ

Dec 28, 2019 18:58

To dwell to the other half and make a sacred bond, obey the Creator, have children who will make dua to us after we are under the ground............

No Photo

Ana

Dec 29, 2019 10:20

Those are all good reasons. 🙂

ally

Dec 29, 2019 12:12

As malic said Allah swt programmed us to get married to the best of our interest as u need each other in good and bad times

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 29, 2019 22:19

Asalaamu Alaikum

Why do Nikah, Sawm and do Salaah?

A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet asking how the Prophet worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Apostle came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said, so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep, and I also marry women. So, he who does not follow my tradition in religion is not from me (not one of my followers)."

What I understood being a not to dwell on celibacy, being a hermit or single is not the way.
What we should do, for the one who fears Allah. Follow the wise words and not to sorrow in our despair.

The world is full of obstacle and distraction, which can lead us to our destruction.
Let us balance ourselves by following a model that was never destructive in person or by nature. The clues are there for the one who is looking and is not a surprise for the answer is Muhammed the Last Messenger of Allah, peace and blessing upon him.

No Photo

Ana

Dec 30, 2019 01:48

Perhaps to learn how to love body, mind and soul...yet start with just seeing the beauty of one part first...then through time spent..all three? 🙂

No Photo

Ana

Dec 30, 2019 03:24

I think they are all beautiful answers. I no longer need to look for a partner! Yay! 🙂

SamirDZ

Dec 30, 2019 13:29

@ Ana
And why's that?! Did the answer give you enough satisfaction, dwelling and completion so that you don't need a partner at all?

No Photo

Ana

Dec 30, 2019 13:51

Maybe 😃

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.