Helahel

TO ALL THE GUYS

No Photo

TO ALL THE GUYS

zanat Created Dec 22, 2019 20:29
21 Comments

Salam everyone..i have really come across weird guys here I really thought people are real here but it's like most of them are scammers who just want online romances here it's really bad coz they are supposed to be Muslims but they act like non Muslims..am so disappointed in them if you know you have a wife please tell a girl so that she can k ow if she can handle being a second wife or not..but to lie and act like you are mentally unstable isn't cool at all ..may Allah protect us genuine persons here and give us deserving spouses in shaa Allah and another thing if u text someone and start saying how you will help them pay the bills not all women want your money really we just want genuine men who want genuine wives not money please keep your money some of us know how to work hard and earn money so when we here not every girl wants money ..and please guys stop wasting people's time if u know u aint serious ..

This topic has 37 comments

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 22, 2019 21:24

Walikum asalaam Zanat 😁
Welcome to Helahel (A site full of weirdo's and pervs) im not just refering to the brothers but sisters too..
Zanat there is a handful of brothers who are genuine here and you will find us on the forums.. Beware though that we do get the odd weirdo who tries to blend in with us on the forums (usually a non believer) who is here so stir up trouble. Again we have the odd sister too who will not agree to the deen and tries to cause problems.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 22, 2019 21:28

Zana I actually don't mind supporting my future partner because im old fashioned in the sense of wanting a housewife.. (homemaker)
If my future wife really insisted on working then there's always a way around it to so she can work in a safe environment or even work from home.

No Photo

zanat

Dec 23, 2019 03:16

Yeah this is a really crazy site and i am just so surprised but it's okay it's not gona be easy to find someone here ..and about what your thoughts are about a wife I guess That's not bad as long as u respect each other in marriage and each other's opinions I guess That's good

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 23, 2019 20:11

@zanat Asalaamu Alaikum, I agree with your opening comment. Most of all spouse want respect and mutual understanding by a genuine person who does not leave them when the tough gets going. The best person is when they are with you during the hardship of their life, which brings closeness.

Real bond with thee partner unveils when moulded in the fire of great calamity.
(Jowj 18-11-2019)

I hope no one minds me giving the date and the author, as I am writing a book and some people has already plagiarised some of the work.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 25, 2019 13:00

I'm genuine and I do say clearly that I am looking for a second wife.

No Photo

zanat

Dec 25, 2019 19:28

I wish you all the best and it's nice that you are honest about that...some can't tell you instead you and up knowing after they have wasted your time

No Photo

zanat

Dec 25, 2019 19:28

Am sorry I meant you end up not and

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 25, 2019 20:01

@SamirDZ Asalaamu Alikum, there are sisters in the UK who follow the Salafi movement has little issues about being a co-wife inn sha Allah.

Serious Muslim

Dec 25, 2019 23:17

mashae allah

No Photo

smartzy1

Dec 25, 2019 23:17

Asamalu'alaykum everyone.
I read some comments on Helahel forum and to me it seem some fake people will purposely start a thread to look genuine so that others won't know it's a fake account. From there on brothers will start messaging sister privately because she spoke about something in the forum and sisters will also think a brother is genuine because a brother is active in the forum.
Honestly, I think the most dangerous side is from the fake sisters which aren't actually sisters.
Brothers beware.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 25, 2019 23:20

@smartzy1 Wa Alaikum Salaam, it happened to me once.

No Photo

smartzy1

Dec 25, 2019 23:42

@Jowj it happen to me too. Just freed myself from one "saraw... " and her account got deleted.
Not my first experience tho but first here cos I'm new here.
If this platform was paid I guess the spammers will be very little

No Photo

smartzy1

Dec 25, 2019 23:43

The spammers rather

No Photo

smartzy1

Dec 25, 2019 23:44

The scammers.
Sorry for the typo

No Photo

zanat

Dec 26, 2019 07:00

Brother smartyz1 even the paid platforms have scammers so no much difference from this..its just that online marriage sites are all like this hard to find a really genuine person sometimes it's best to try yes but also look around if you can find someone and not rely fully on this sites

No Photo

smartzy1

Dec 26, 2019 07:28

Sister @zanat you're right. But as you can see in my previous comment I said they'll be very little.
Scammers create multiple accounts and have nothing to loose once reported and banned but once they know they have money to loose then the fake account will be few.
Hope you understand

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 26, 2019 10:59

@ Jowj
Aleykum assalam wa rahmatu Allah brother. But I am in Algeria. I can't possibly contact any sister in the UK, except through online methods, and here, I don't think there's any genuine English woman.
If you know any good woman who accepts being a co-wife, please let me know, baraka Allahu fik.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 26, 2019 11:51

@SamirDZ Wa Alaikum Salaam. Normally the Arabs it is a normal custom for them to have more than one wife. The female also is used to getting married to someone who is already married, as this is a normal tradition. One of my famous friends, his wife got him another wife in Morocco. She was the only young daughter of an ex-police who is well off financially. Yet the parents did not mind their daughter getting married to someone with four children Mat Allah make it easy upon them.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 26, 2019 14:18

Salam to all,
I can’t believe they call themselves Muslims/Muslimas to just waist your time and shake deeply your trust and naivety.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 26, 2019 14:22

@smartzy1. You’re wrong. Those scammers used any platform free or not of charge. Nothing will stop them because they get free money from innocent people.

No Photo

zanat

Dec 26, 2019 15:56

You are right @leenah and most of the guys waste your time not realising Allah is watching them and one day they will just end up paying for what they are doing to innocent sisters

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 26, 2019 17:16

Innocent sister or brothers.

No Photo

smartzy1

Dec 26, 2019 17:29

Lol brother @Jowj you know how to complete sentence. Hahaha

No Photo

zanat

Dec 26, 2019 17:45

Yeah sorry about that innocent sisters or brothers ..but some guys in this site r so clingy if you tell a person politely you don't want them they start going crazy sending you rude messages I really don't get it why is that?can't a person just accept mayb you aren't compatible and just move on maybe coz it's not by force to accept mayb being a second wife or even first

No Photo

smartzy1

Dec 26, 2019 18:18

Sister @zanat I guess the best way to handle situations like that is not viewing the message at all to avoid been provoke.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 26, 2019 18:41

I am guilty of sending messages more than once because I did not receive a response to a salaam which is wajib to respond to therefore you are allowed up to three times to give them a chance to respond to. Give the salaam is not at fault I am not compatible, but the salaam is universal why not reply?

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 26, 2019 18:42

that is one of the side of the stor. Now smeone can shoot me lol.

No Photo

smartzy1

Dec 26, 2019 19:39

Bro @Jowj I get you right. Okay 😁

No Photo

zanat

Dec 26, 2019 20:41

Salam is fine but others like write alot of things and you are not even intrested and you told them you aren't but still they are insisting I guess brother smartyz is right like not viewing at all coz they just make u feel bad

Shuqroh

Dec 26, 2019 22:08

@Sis. Zanat, such is life, is only Almighty Allah that can lead we sisters to the right path in choosing a life partner cuz men are full of deceitful heart with their sugarcoated mouth telling you all sort of things while courting and later changed their mind after seeing another sunshine not knowing if hers will even be worst than the first, instead they build her to his taste, they won't thinking they want perfect in all things whereas is only Almighty Allah that is 100pcent perfect.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 26, 2019 22:26

We are all perfect. Alhammdullia.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 26, 2019 22:41

Finding a partner through your adventure, you need to have patient, full concentration and consideration in who you are and who you are seeking to marry at least equal to your value and not beyond unless it is mutual. Those who know and when they think they have found someone they rush to do istikharah (which of these two things are better) for marriage most of the methods are baseless approach or be guided by Mufti Menk in the link https://youtu.be/FrO3slC5t5k

No Photo

zanat

Dec 27, 2019 09:35

@siz shuqroh you are right Allah is the only one perfect no human being is ...men forget that women change with time there shape and face so if they just look at the physical appearance then that means when you change they will divorce you and look for another perfect shaped woman that's why it's good to love someone for what she is inside not outside

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 27, 2019 22:17

If anyone who is not a Muslim. Wants to know how one becomes a Muslim. I have made a simple leaflet that teaches how to become a Muslim, and also I teach free Islamic studies with the rules of tajweed to new reverts (converting from another religion to Islam) taught by online skype inn sha Allah.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 28, 2019 12:50

@ Salam brother Jowj.
In the North of Algeria where I live, polygamy is non existent. In the Sahara of Algeria in the South, polygamy does exist, and women accept it though. I don't prefer girls from the South. I am working right now in Ghardaia at the beginning of the desert, but women are completely different than our women in the North in every aspect.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 28, 2019 14:19

@SamirDZ Wa Alaikum Salaam

majidm

Dec 30, 2019 06:17

There is no doubt that this site is full of scammers,, and you can actually figure them out.. I guess those scammer, don’t use the forums.. so better report to admin.. may allah help us all and protect us

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.