Helahel

Watch out for fake girls ’accounts

Watch out for fake girls ’accounts

waleed💪💪👈 Created Dec 16, 2019 05:37
29 Comments

Hello Dearest.
I am very happy to have your response with good wold that give me lot of joy in my life,

Please as i have already written to the bank about my plans of getting someone involve in other to represent me to transfer my inheritance in their bank, I will like you to contact them immediately for the correspondent of my letter to the bank, I will also furnish you with the amount, i need to process my traveling document to join you as soon as the bank transfer the money to you so that we can invest the money in any business of your choice, I will like you to contact the bank through their bank email address and phone, so that we will wait for their response to know how fast it will be done. Below is the bank contact information.

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION of the bank/ please try to contact them immediately .

Bank name; Al Rayan Bank plc London United Kingdom
Bank manager: Mr. Ahmed Aswaileh
Foreign operation manager: Mr. Ali As-Sayyid Riyan
EMAIL: alrayanbank.londonplc@aol.co.uk
PHONE: 00447459317866
FAX : 00447625412354
ADDRESS: 97-99 Whitechapel Rd, Shadwell, London E1 1DT, United Kingdom

ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOLLOW BELOW,

Account Name: Engineer. Abdullah Arsh
Account No..................(LBUK749608902546/QB/91/A)
Amount Deposited.....(£6.8M, Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand)
Next of Kin.................. Alima Abdullah Arsh
Relative position........Daughter

Please you can reach me through our Cardinal phone 00221767674010 when ever you want to talk with me, when you call please tell him that you want to talk to Alima Abdullah at Female hostel, room number 14 he will send for me to come to his office and speak with you.

Please you can copy this letter below and send to the bank now OK.

Sir.
It is my great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Alima Abdullah Arsh, whose father’s name is late Engineer. Abdullah Arsh, her late father has an account No follow LBUK749608902546/QB/91/A, in your Bank. i am here foreign partner, and want to assist her receive a funds valued at 6.800,000,00 British Pounds which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Alima Abdullah, that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country. I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

This topic has 43 comments

waleed💪💪👈

Dec 16, 2019 05:41

My brothers, many girls send me this topic, watch out

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 16, 2019 11:52

@walled; thanks for sharing brother. Sounds really scammer. If she just send it to you like this it's good to know earlier that she's scammer( might be man or a woman). Rather than you would chat the whole weeks or months with someone and you become so serious with her and didn't know that she's scammer and at the end she would ask for money only.

waleed💪💪👈

Dec 16, 2019 23:44

Thank you, brother watch out

Amir

Dec 17, 2019 00:17

Men are real. Women are fake. What to do?

waleed💪💪👈

Dec 17, 2019 01:49

Thank you, my friend, watch out for fake messages

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 17, 2019 02:28

That, I’ll call it greed. Only a stupid greedy human will fall for such a trap/crap.😱🤔🤑

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 17, 2019 02:32

@Amir how about women are real. Men are fake. What to do ?
Sincerely, what a narrowed and biased thinking ?🤔🤭🤫🤥🤧

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 17, 2019 02:32

@Amir how about women are real. Men are fake. What to do ?
Sincerely, what a narrowed and biased thinking ?🤔🤭🤫🤥🤧

Dimple17

Dec 17, 2019 02:43

Im this site theres a lot fake both men & woman. Theres no exempted with it.

Pure Heart

Dec 17, 2019 20:06

Salam everyone,

I have an idea. How about putting the different types of scammed postings in here to make it easier for most of us to read n block those scammers if they write to us to not waste any more time to move on?

waleed💪💪👈

Dec 18, 2019 02:13

Your suggestion is good

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 18, 2019 03:02

@pure Heart those scammers are very clever. They won’t leave any traces to be caught easily.

Pure Heart

Dec 18, 2019 20:16

Salam everyone

@Leenah.. l agree with you on how clever they are. I was suggesting these postings for the new people in here.
@Waleed .... you are very welcome dear

No Photo

IbneAdam99

Jan 7, 2020 09:03

Assalamu alaikum

It looks like people are more into finding scammers here than the partners. Lolz

Jazakallahu khair for your efforts.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 09:33

Please excuse my ignorance... but what does lokz stand for? Laugh out loud....?? Just so i know when people msg me with that one.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 09:34

Lolz?

No Photo

IbneAdam99

Jan 7, 2020 10:29

May be typo, 'k' instead of 'l'

Not sure though

No Photo

smartzy1

Jan 7, 2020 10:56

If anyone fall for the message by OP then the person is still in stone age. Also if a scammers still send this one to people this days then even the scammers need training because this message is so lame.
Can't imagine me falling for this. I have loads of it In as spam mail in my email most especially from "latonia smith" if I get the spelling right 😁

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 17:47

Whats OP mean?

No Photo

smartzy1

Jan 7, 2020 21:14

Op means original poster. That's the person that started this thread.

No Photo

smartzy1

Jan 7, 2020 21:17

I got the first most realistic reply on Helahel ever the previous once always seem suspicious.
This one says "Never mind looll
i am speaking o someone already and looking for odr guys...30/29."
I feel one can sense genuineness here. 😁

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 21:20

Oh ok, thanks.... and lolz??🤔🤪

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 21:23

And looll??? Its like a whole new language im learning. 😀

No Photo

smartzy1

Jan 7, 2020 21:32

Lol. It's commonly used in forums elsewhere

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 21:41

Oh ok...so llooll is laughing out loud as well?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 21:43

Thanks smartys..

No Photo

smartzy1

Jan 7, 2020 21:47

As for "llooll" it was a typo err from the person cos I just copied my inbox. Expect it means "laugh laugh out out loud loud" 😂 😂 😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 7, 2020 21:57

Oh ok phew! Thanks because sometimes people actually speak these shortened forms of words to me, and i feel foolish for not knowing. And these shortened forms seem to have variants, so its handy that you told me. Hard to keep up with the latest lingo! 😄😊

Farid

Jan 7, 2020 22:40

Spotting scammers anywhere is super easy. If they ask for money in any form (gift card, wire transfer, etc), they’re a scammer. Their English is also usually pretty terrible.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 12, 2020 00:47

I cant believe that NEEDOFHALAL's account is still active and no been banned by helahel..
I'm sure one of the brothers posted proof on the forums that she asked for money...

Pure Heart

Jan 13, 2020 05:41

Salam everyone...,,
The 1 million dollar question.... Are scammers encouraged in here ??

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 13, 2020 12:10

#Pure Heart
Yes the fakes are encouraged here because the adnin is rubbish or part of the scam.. I dont care if admin reply back denying it because i have been here long enough to see how this so called safe muslim dating site is being run. What a JOKE!!

Helahel Admin

Jan 13, 2020 17:33

In response to 'Enigma' - we do our best to remove any fake profiles, but please bare in mind, we need proper evidence provided to us before we can delete accounts. There are plenty of examples daily of people reporting people to be fake, then when we look in to it they actually just have a grudge against the person as they have been rejected or some other reason. We need to balance removing fake accounts against not removing genuine ones. If people use the block / report button provided and enter an explanation of why they believe the person is fake we investigate every report within 24 hours. If you feel someone you have reported has not been removed after 24 hours and should have been, you can follow up using the Contact Us option under the Help menu to provide any additional evidence.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jan 13, 2020 20:13

I can completely understand that some individuals will report profiles due to grudges or simply because they have been rejected.
I said what I did was due to the profile (needofhalal) when evidence was posted by another member on forums about her asking for money. Also she was trying to convince the other person that money will be returned when she arrives back to the UK. A copy and paste was posted too of the airline ticket. The money was requested to be sent to Nigeria. I would have thought that this evidence would have been good enough for helahel to ban and delete this profile for good. This person has many accounts on other websites and uses the same pics each time.

Amir

Jan 13, 2020 20:17

Fake girls = Men in wigs.

No Photo

smartzy1

Jan 13, 2020 23:19

The 1 million dollar question was a nice three step. 😂
1. Pure Heart
2. ENIGMA
3. Helahel Admin.
👏👏👏

Pure Heart

Jan 15, 2020 05:47

Salam everyone,

Ty for the comments n action admin...Enigma dear 👍🏻Smartyz dear yw ... my objective is to bring the genuine together so we can seriously achieve what we register for

Amir

Jan 25, 2020 04:46

No need to watch out.because they're all fake.

Insh123

Jan 25, 2020 15:50

Salam to @all

Regarding the admin comment i've had a woman on here tell me that she was going to report me because I was being "rude". What she called rude is me not being interested in her. The next days I've had admins visit my account and I thought it would get deleted but luckily they saw that I was genuine.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 25, 2020 21:41

She back again fraud account

HEYDEEN20
27 - SUNNI

ANTRIM, UNITED KINGDOM

JAN 25, 2020 20:53

Just simple and honest. Maybe with proper conversation then you will get to know me. But only looking for that man with positive mindset and a true muslim.

Amir

Jan 27, 2020 19:47

I've seen so many new comers join this site, some fairly eligible, but no one that I know of had any luck. Some even went nuts, blaming admin, spewing out conspiracy theories, etc. before leaving the site altogether.

Pure Heart

Jan 28, 2020 00:41

Salam everyone

I don’t blame anyone because l believe if its not meant to be, there’s hikmah behind it. I believe that Allah swt has plans for everyone. We just need to accept Qadak n Qadar and just let it happen. InsyaAllah, all will be fine

Amir

Jan 28, 2020 02:04

Why not search in real?

Today I saw the 2nd most beautiful and just as sweet Chinese girl in my life, an English student at the university. That phrase China doll was made just for her. I asked her if she was from Chengdu. She said she was from a nearby town, but how did I guess. I said, people from Chengdu are good looking (at least for Chinese).

In most places no one takes internet dating serious.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.