Helahel

Why those some of men looking for a second wife?

Why those some of men looking for a second wife?

Dimple17 Created Dec 8, 2019 06:12
97 Comments

Me as a girl we don't agree with it. As a girl we want our husband, their full attention. We don't want to share what ours but some of men doesn't understand what their wife feel. Men out there stop looking for second wife focus on your only wife.

This topic has 181 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 06:16

Im a woman, and i dont need my husbands full attention.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 06:17

Your partner is not yours, they are Allahs.

Dimple17

Dec 8, 2019 06:19

@Rabiah because you don't love him.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 06:42

As the believers we shouldn't against what Allah has allowed to, dear.. ☺

"Perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." (QS 2:216)

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 07:23

Some men have more than one wife as they may have pity and mercy for another womans life, so offer to take care of them when no one else around them will. So, there is always different reasons.

Fatma yabancı

Dec 8, 2019 08:15

To each is his own. Polygamy is not for most people. There are advantages as well as disadvantages of this kind of marriage.You can view it as a constant drive for your husbands attention or you can view it as a positive functional family unit together for a common good.I think it can be an advantage because you will then have a larger family and everyone will share duties, everyone can contribute and responsibility is not heavy for only 1 person.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 10:35

Asalaamu aliakum everyone here, I agree with Maryam. Rabiah, Fatma yabancı

Sweething

Dec 8, 2019 10:48

. Men took on other wives when the wives were faced during the wars of husband deaths or bring peace to various countries in Middle East Now today some men are taking polygamy for simple desires. Polygamy is fine if you can afford it as AllAh says men are to the protector and provider of women. If the first wife has to go to work to help her husband bc he can’t provide fir his family and he decides to take on polygamy he has already violated Allah rules and he placed now a even greater burden in his family yes polygamy is halal but AllAh has given us common sense too

Amir

Dec 8, 2019 11:13

Dear Dimple,
You have to understand Islam, if someone want a second wife he must have a reason for that, a logical reason according to Islamic law. So if someone wish to have a second wife he must follow Islamic rules. It is not a blank check for men, to fill in what they want and when they want. And above all of that, they must be fair when they will think to have the second wife. Here I mean, what he offer for the first wife he must offer the same to the second wife, like a house, a car, everything no matter how big or little it is. So "fair" is the key, without that no man can get a second wife, of course if they want to follow Allah's rules. I think only few men can do that. And the rest must be happy with the first wife.

Reading the history of Islam, only few men married a girl as a second wife, most men married a divorced or a widower to prevent "Zina" in the society. So for you as a girl, you are not obligated to accept that married man to make you to become the second wife. You are free to choose the right man for yourself. This is your right in Islam. Wel-salaam

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 14:16

Wake up sis, there is no husband who will give you his full attention, whther you are the only wife or the fourth.
He has other responsibilities towards his parents, siblings, friends....etc. And his kids as well.
Get a life. Educate yourself about islam and try to apply its teachings. Polygamy is the natural way of the Creator. It has been done and is still done by all nations of the world. How?!
Muslims marry up to 4.
Normans in the USA marries without limit.
Other beliefs and atheists have lovers and prostitutes without a limit.
All the prophets and messengers of the Creator Most exalted be He in general had several wives, David had like 100 I think.
A polygamous husband won't neccessarily mean a husband less loving than a single man. PERIOD.
You are free to accept or refuse being a second or fourth wife, but hating it and standing against it is standing aginst the sunna of the Creator.
Money is never an issue for the Provider is not the husband but the Creator of the husband.

Be my second wife, and I will make sure to marry 2 other women after you

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 8, 2019 14:23

#SamirDZ
Bro the last bit of your comment just killed me in laughter 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Be my second wife, and I will make sure to marry 2 other women after you

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 14:24

Isa peace be upon Him did not have a wife. And its not a way a natural way of our creator, Allah is one, and does not have a partner. Polygamy is something that is an option, but it is said in the Book that one wife is sometimes better.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 14:27

@ Dimple17
It's you who doesn't love him, because if you did, you would marry him and bring him 3 other pious wives, so that he becomes happy, because if he sees your dimples everyday, he will be miserable for sure.
Why polygamy:
1- women are more in numbers in the world than men by hundreds of millions.
2- some men have more s*x drive than others.
3- who is going to look after and take care of widows and divorcees!
4- men are breeders and they want to plant their seeds and have even more kids.
5 marrying more than one wife means bigger families and stronger ones, less house chores and responsibilities fall down on each person.
6- the good deeds in the afterlife, marrying just one won't give the same as a double or qudruple.
7- having 4 families tied by marriage is better than one = more connection between society.
8- polygamy brings rizk from the Provider.
9- doing polygamy is going the same path and imitating the mesenger peace be upon him.
10- an avoidance against zina and fornication, because the first wife has period each month for a week, and gives birth, visit her family, get sick at times....... the husband is always active.

These are just some of the benefits. Now, be my second wife.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 14:40

@ Rabiah
Sister, there is a hikma or wisdom behind Jesus not marrying, like there is a wisdom behind the last prophet peace be upon them all, not having any son that lived.

You have to note the difference between polygamy and the ONENESS of Allah taala. That's uncomparable sister.
If Allah taala is one, can we say we must not have more than one kid? Can't we have more than one room?!!!! Can't we have more than one finger?!!!!

Allah taala is the ALL-KNOWING, And When He most exalted be He said: Marry whatever good women two, three and four, and if you fear you can't be fair (just) then one or what your hands possess.

See sis, even when Allah taala said when you are afraid that you can't treat them equally marry one, but still you can have as many harem as you possess.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 14:53

@ Mr Niceness
Well, I'm glad you had a good laugh, it really hels with this depressing islamic society we have in the this present times. Women work everywhere, wear heavy makeup even though they are married, chat for hours with their male colleagues.
Girls have affairs with guys everywhere, marriage is almost impossible. Many of my friends are still unmarried at the age of 38, and a lot of men at the age of 45 still not married.
Unemployment is so high, the minimal wages kill us.......

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 14:57

All good. I was just pointing out that Isa (pbuh) didnt have a partner. And that Allah has said that humans can be polygamous..not Allah Himself. And thats kinda how it sounds by the way you worded it, thats all. 🙂🙂

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 15:03

Brother SamirDZ, the Jesus (Isa) does not preach monogamy. It was the preachers of Christianity who preached to have one wife. Islam is the only religion on earth who gave a maximum of up to 4 wives.

Holy Quran Surah 4 An-Nisa, ayah 3-3
If you fear that you might not treat the orphans justly, then marry the women that seem good to you: two, or three, or four. If you fear that you will not be able to treat them justly, then marry (only) one, or marry from among those whom your right hands possess. This will make it more likely that you will avoid injustice.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 8, 2019 15:16

#SamirDZ
So called Muslims pick and choose what to follow in Islam and thats just what Christians have done by modernising the faith by allowing homosexuality which is forbidden in the bible.
What im trying to say is today's society is and will try to change the correct teachings of islam, just like sister dimple who is planting her seed in other sisters minds subconsciously.
Bro, netflix new series starts 2020 about dajjal (The Messiah) I have heard that this series will glorify him and make him out to be a good person. This will definitely brainwash todays Muslims.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 15:50

People are so worried about Imam Hedi when he is coming. We do not self reflect and are too much into this Dunya fitna well said brother #SamirDZ.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 15:52

Eleven Grand Rules of Existence
1. Remember your maker.
2. Honour your parents.
3. Keep ties with your kinship.
4. Make harmony with your past, so it does not influence the present.
5. What others believe about you is none of your concern.
6. Time cures almost everything, give it time.
7. Don’t associate your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no conception what their journey is entirely about.
8. It’s alright not to know all the answers. They will appear to you when you least expect it.
9. Thou are in charge of your happiness.
10. You don’t own all the struggle in the world.
11. If you cannot tolerate the past or future because they do not exist. What you are grieving are your memory and your imagination.
(Jowj 21-11-2019)

I welcome any healthy criticism.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 18:05

@ Mr Niceness
Unfortunately brother.
To be honest the christians didn't change the bible themselves, the Bible was altered and changed by the freemasons, in Babylon, and from that time till now the freemasons working from the shadows have infiltrated every religion and changed it greatly.
Yes, the Netlix and all movies and TV shows by hollys**t push for the new world order. They normalize witchcraft, debauchery, cannibalism, killing, pedophilia....etc, you name it.
They are pushing for laws in the USA to legalize pedophilia and to give rights to children from 4 years old upwards to choose what s-e-x they want to be. They're teaching kindergarten kids LGBT in their boooks by drag queens. And LGBT will soon become LGBTP (P for pedophilia).

Satan the s**tty hairy goat is glorified in the movies, cartoons and such, and our kids are being programmed and indoctrinated in accepting the one eye antichrist ( false massiah) ADDAJJAL when he comes.

This sister, even though I am not so sure of calling her sister, because she is a cursed dressed-naked, is either naive like the majority or has a very very low imaan.
In islam a woman must cover everything for none mahrams. So that she is not known, and you know someone by looking at their faces. The face is the primary thing to cover, not the hair, not the feet.....
A sister wearing perfume that you can smell it from 500 meters, tight hijab that details every slight curve of the body, transparent at times that you can see almost everything beneath it.
Sisters watching Turkish crap romance where the guy has a yacht and takes his girl on a cruise.....!!!
Hollys**t movies all portray a hero a white night who loves dearly his woman, and he is soooo romantic and loyal, and she is the only one in his entire life While in reality he will sleep with over 100 girl in one nightstands in short term relationships, and dozens more in what they call serious relationships, plus Who knows how much hookers and prostitues and strippers.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 18:05

@ Mr Niceness
Unfortunately brother.
To be honest the christians didn't change the bible themselves, the Bible was altered and changed by the freemasons, in Babylon, and from that time till now the freemasons working from the shadows have infiltrated every religion and changed it greatly.
Yes, the Netlix and all movies and TV shows by hollys**t push for the new world order. They normalize witchcraft, debauchery, cannibalism, killing, pedophilia....etc, you name it.
They are pushing for laws in the USA to legalize pedophilia and to give rights to children from 4 years old upwards to choose what s-e-x they want to be. They're teaching kindergarten kids LGBT in their boooks by drag queens. And LGBT will soon become LGBTP (P for pedophilia).

Satan the s**tty hairy goat is glorified in the movies, cartoons and such, and our kids are being programmed and indoctrinated in accepting the one eye antichrist ( false massiah) ADDAJJAL when he comes.

This sister, even though I am not so sure of calling her sister, because she is a cursed dressed-naked, is either naive like the majority or has a very very low imaan.
In islam a woman must cover everything for none mahrams. So that she is not known, and you know someone by looking at their faces. The face is the primary thing to cover, not the hair, not the feet.....
A sister wearing perfume that you can smell it from 500 meters, tight hijab that details every slight curve of the body, transparent at times that you can see almost everything beneath it.
Sisters watching Turkish crap romance where the guy has a yacht and takes his girl on a cruise.....!!!
Hollys**t movies all portray a hero a white night who loves dearly his woman, and he is soooo romantic and loyal, and she is the only one in his entire life While in reality he will sleep with over 100 girl in one nightstands in short term relationships, and dozens more in what they call serious relationships, plus Who knows how much hookers and prostitues and strippers.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 8, 2019 18:56

@ jowj
Bless you bro

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 8, 2019 21:15

#SamirDZ
Yes bruv i know the actual real christians haven't changed the bible themselves but altered like you said by the Freemasons but there is a New Testament too..
I live in the UK and Samir its supposed to be a Christian country but there pushing LGBT down our throats. About the teaching of it to children, well its already happening without parental consent as schools are teaching this already because it's law now. Regarding pedophilia, have you heard one of the Royals was involved recently.. how sickening.
There was a time when Zionists were undercover and underground but now its all in the open, they have stopped hiding..
Satan has always been glorified bro and the Arabs as villains..
Its all very well thought out by the Elite.
Regarding the sister, i dont think she's genuine so i wouldn't even bother..
Have you noticed so many users trying to blend in with us on the forums..
Something fishy going on bro..
I agree with all the stuff you said about sisters not covering up and the smell of perfume but like you said, tel.lie.vision is to blame.

ally

Dec 9, 2019 06:00

This is one of the things the scammers work on so that views r expresed and arguments take place wow I love polygamy

Pure Heart

Dec 9, 2019 08:17

Salam everyone,

I have no issues with men who practice monogamy or polygamy. You just have to find the right woman or man who suits your needs. There are Moslem men who are comfortable with one wife and there are those who are comfortable with more than one.
The issue is if the woman isn’t willing to be number 2, 3, or 4 don’t criticise the man. It’s his choice, and just move on.

Dimple17

Dec 9, 2019 10:02

@Ally
How could you say that? Do you want me to have a video call to prove to that I'm not scammer. LOL

Dimple17

Dec 9, 2019 10:04

@Pure Heart
Yes I do believe in you. There's a man who still contented with one woman. But still it's up to them anyway.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 9, 2019 10:45

@ Mr Niceness
As long as we won't rise up against them, they'll keep pushing their filth on us.
As long as we're giving them our children, they'll keep indoctinating them.
We can homeschool our kids. We can throw away the TV (tell-lie-vision) as you have named it.
Things won't change without a fight unfortunately.
The elites won't hide anymore, as they have brainwashed almost the entire populace. Most people will stand on their side if anything happens. They have devided us to religions, sects, colors, countries, s-e-xes....etc.
Thanks brother, I did notice some on the forums.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 9, 2019 19:29

I read sister profile say the following 'I am looking for a practicing Muslim for marriage.' and yet she is not practising lol.

Dimple17

Dec 10, 2019 05:17

I really wanted to reply one by one every comment but I didn't because I think its take a lot time for that, though I do really appreciate our own opinion in regards with this topic.Everyone have their own prescription in this matter. Sukhran

ally

Dec 11, 2019 07:31

Regards to deen only one opinion

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 11, 2019 13:11

Wow my comment didn’t go true.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 11, 2019 15:24

Some men or females pretend to be potential bride or, really they want to scam, I already found a few, and they got caught. Once they get caught, they close the account and opens a new account on the same website e.g. this website lol.

Demir

Dec 12, 2019 07:27

Lots of perverted and nonlogic responses on here...

- If allah truly wanted multiple wives/mates to man, why he only gave one wife/mate to Adam!?!

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 12, 2019 08:29

@ Demir

What perverted comments?!!
In islam there is no phylosophy. So, please keep yours for yourself.
Adam peace be upon him is not an example for us regarding marriage. He was the first man, our father, while Eve was our mother. They're special case, if you understand what a special case is, that is.

From your point of view, we must marry our daughters to our sons (if we follow Adam's example, peace be upon him), right smarty?!!!

Dimple17

Dec 13, 2019 00:14

@Demir
yeah hahaha

Amir

Dec 13, 2019 03:06

Hmm, sounds more like a gender war site than a matchmaking site.

Amr

Dec 13, 2019 05:14

@Demir I can't believe your comment it is same as non Muslims words
Allah has been referred to by the verse and put this Aya to be number 1 n sora Am Nessa "woman" (O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah, through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer)
God Almighty made Adam one wife so that all human beings are of the same origin (father and mother), so they sympathize with each other, and hostility and repulsion between them does not intensify between them
When your mind is Limited so don't jump on Sharia provisions and think that you smarter than all

Amr

Dec 13, 2019 05:19

@Dimple17
You make me so sad when I read your comment
@Demir
yeah hahaha
You give agreement to his words?
Satire on who
Satire on the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) or on Sahaba ?!!!

Amr

Dec 13, 2019 05:45

@Dimple17
I have a look now on your both profile @Demir is Non Muslim so t is logic for him what he said as they teach him that ... But there is no book except Qur'an talking about one wife
You said on your profile :
i born Muslim but my knowledge is not enough
So please it is OK for you to accept or un accept to be second wife Islam Allah give you this but o Muslim refused Sharia provisions
For example what is a man traveling to other country and he will stay for years alone ? Do he live without wife ... We all know what will happen
What if his wife have anything which he can't continue with her and he don't want to leave her and he want his family stable ..
What if a woman need rich man and comfortable life as many I can see but they so poor so the rich man will not come unless it is second or 3rd wife

Demir

Dec 13, 2019 13:58

SamirDz -

I'm not the one who believes in Adam and Eve story, obviously. But you believe in Adam & Eve. Oh, I forgot, you believe in Habil and Kabil story with it - Adam and Eve with two sons? And one committed murder by killing his own brother from get go!! This is how your story began - bloodshed and murder!!

so perhaps that would be your own point of view and lifestyle - marring cousins and double cousins is highly practiced in almost all of Islamic nations -- inbreed! Does it ring the bell!?

- God created all man and woman equal.

Misogynists like you who always putting women down and look down on female believe in story of Adam & Eve and over looking at Mohammad who had 13 to 14 wives who were under the age of 12 with exception of Khadija!

Amr -

Don't give that sorrow speech. Talk logic, speak with facts. Don't use scare tactic.

- How many wives are allowed by quran?
- How many wives Mohammad had and their ages?
- How old was Aisha when 53 years old Mohammad had "nikah" with her?

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 13, 2019 14:00

#Amir
Your right.. and thats we have a, man in a headscarf who created this topic 😂😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 13, 2019 14:25

So where’s the admin at? We have two kuffar here debating on whether the words of Allah subhanallah wa ta3ala are true...boot em out....along with all the shia. Mushrikeen don’t belong here.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 13, 2019 14:43

#Anon
Adim just watching the show and not taking action as aways. Its obvious that these profiles are created to mock us muslims.

Demir

Dec 13, 2019 14:44

Wow. Is this what you guys believe in - weakness to read. This what freedom of speech is about. You might not like what others have to say, that does not mean they need to shot their mouth and mind. This is a "forum" here you are in freedom of exchanging thoughts and ideas without profanity and anger.

Anon,
you talk like members of ISIS, Al Qaida and Taliban. Dear, speak up your logic facts.. and allow others to speak and express themselves as well. This is what freedom is about.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 13, 2019 15:43

#Demir
ISIS... Israeli Secret Intelligent Services..
Wake up and don't be a puppet to the system.
Ooops i forgot your from the Jewnited States of America..

Amir

Dec 13, 2019 17:37

Dear Dimple, or should I say Demir?

I already answered your question in this thread but too bad you didn't reply. I was disappointed. I thought you was serious person and seek answers? You can discus everything with us we don't have problem with your questions.Throughout the history of Islam we had atheist everywhere, in fact they had tougher questions and they got all the answers but the problem with some atheist they can't accept any answers, so they keep insult. And believe me no one hate you and then chop your heads, it's only those backwards or fake "muslims" like ISIS and Wahhabi followers and some average "Sunnis". Their EQ is very high so they will be always in attack mode and they can easily call you a Kafir, I hope you understand that word. I mean their IQ is zero or minus zero.

You can't get answers here for 2 simple things. 1- You are not a serious person and not a seeker. You tried to insult Muslims in other thread, I think 2 month ago. You put yourself as an enemy for everyone before any discussions. 2- You put 5 or 6 questions in one comment? Every question need a page to answer you and I don't think people like you have time to read one A4 page. I am sure you will dive in a second. Anyway, I hope in the future here or in any other website, you present yourself as an atheist person and ask Muslims in a nice manner I am sure everyone will answer you back. We don't hate you, you have right to think what ever your mind is telling you. Today you maybe an atheist but tomorrow you maybe a Muslim. It's your expedience in life and not everything in life is logical.

Amir

Dec 13, 2019 17:58

Dimples stirring up trouble !!!

Pure Heart

Dec 14, 2019 06:48

@ Amir

Good comeback n very logical reasoning👍🏻

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 14, 2019 07:20

Its beneficial to have sensitivity towards others and towards The Prophet peace be upon his soul. Be mindful that satan will work his way into the hearts of people, yet if we love and accept, remember Allahs love, He will open your heart up again to wisdom from the knowledge available. When you become harsh inside your heart and mind..Allah cannot work inside you, or guide you to wisdom you are seeking. Love before you think. Salaam.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 14, 2019 07:21

Ask Allah for answers, and inshallah he will provide.

Amr

Dec 14, 2019 11:11

@Demir
You are pathetic
Ali enters an Islamic community to spread lies ... and says I have evidence .... we ask you for evidence and we know (as I said earlier) you will not bring evidence
I said I will be silent, but you (as is the case with all liars) do not respond, but flee to another topic and then repeat the lies.
Really you are pathetic

Amr

Dec 14, 2019 11:22

@Demir
Look at yourself
A person putty with lies is ashamed of his faith ... We do not know whether you are an atheist or a believer in God
Once you say: I do not believe the story of Adam and Eve, which means that you are an atheist
Once you say: God created man and female equal
You really are pathetic
Why are you ashamed of your faith?
Why are you so disorganized?
If you lie, try to be smart. Those who read here are Muslims with a wise mind because they are closer to the truth than others

Amr

Dec 14, 2019 11:32

@Demir
You did not reply with a single word to my comments (this is the case of liars). I have known you all for years, you all have the same family.
You said many lies the first time
Then you raised the ceiling of lying on the second time
Are there any more lies you will say in your next comment?
Or will you reply and be brave then bring evidence to your lies ?
I don't think so because all the same as you is do week run from truth to open new subjects

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 14, 2019 14:30

@ Demir

I don't care what u believe in. I do believe in Adam and Eve, that's my freedom of thought. Which u don't know it.
u can believe all u want that u evolved from an ape monkey, then u became a salad, then a fish, then a pile of c-r-a-p, then u became Demir.

Yeah, the stoty began that way, and that's for a wisdom Allah the All-Knowing knows, not me the descendant of Adam, nor u the ape monkey.

Ruling on marrying cousins is FINE, because it is always Allah's orders, that a believer follows, and it's great for us humans, but for monekys like u, maybe there'll be harm, even though I am sure u do incest with your sister and daughter, because evolutionary monkeys tend to have incest and debauchery all the time.

God (means dog) this word was introduced by the freemasons. Our LORD has 99 names, and this word god is not one of them. Allah the RABB the All-knowing, the Merciful, the Gracious.....etc.
He most exalted be He, created all people equal, men or women, blacks or whites, but reguarding the women, there is a slight difference. Men who provide for women, have one degree of preference over women, that's all.
Take ur equality and femininism nonsense and shove it.....................

Mysogenists Muslims are the most people on earth who respect women, we love our women more than ourselves, we protect them with our lives, we don't let them dress in bikinis for the whole world to see, or drink in night clubs and bars, parties and being had by by men, we don't use our women in the s*x industry, movies and acting......, we treasure the women, who are the pillar of the family and the society.
Look at your Western societies, in the United Sh-its of america there are hundreds of thousands of girls who are 14 and single mothers, rape is so flourishing in schools and universities. 2/3 of the time the police spend on phone calls is from women complaining from assaults and homicide from their husbands, boyfriends....etc. Many women aree thrown to the streets like rats when they can't paty the rent.... while here we provide everything for our women, they don't have to go work 8 hours daily or starve, and they don't mix with men in the workplace and lose their modesty, if u know what that means, I don't think a monkey has the word modesty in his aw aw aw sound dictionary.

Giive proofs not ur cra-py accusations and speculations, the prophet peace be upon him and the curse of Allah be upon u, didn't marry from 13 to 14, correct ur info, and none of them was under 12, you lying sh-it. The only one who was 9 years old was AISHA radia Allahu anha wa anhun.
All the other wives were old and divorced or widowed,

All his wives were 11, in his life time peace be upon him, 2 died, and the other 9 died after him.
The prophet is the only one to whom Allah taala permitted to marry that much, and all the muslims have a max of 4.
Why the prophet peace be upon him married all those women, was it for lust and sexual pleasure?!!! Nope.
If he wanted to marry young pretty girls, he could have had as much as he wanted, since the Arab peninsula was under his command.

His first wife Khadidja was 40 years old, and he was 25 only. He married twice before him and had children from her two marriages.
Aish was the only virgin, and she was the daughter of his best companian Abu Bakr radia Allahu anhum.
Some of the other remaing 9 wives were older also than him.
He married them for spreading the call of islam to other people, not apes like you.
Marrying from other families = stronger bonds and kinship relationships.
He married OUM SALAMA when her husband died as a martyr in UHUD battle, and she was left as a widow with 4 kids without a provider for them.

His wives were the teachers to the other wives of Sahaba.
The wisdom of ruling and shariah, when Zainab Bint Jahch was married to a slave who was then released from slavery, while she was a noble woman from a wealthy family, then the prophet peace be upon him adopted the ex-slave and married that woman to him, then a verse of the quran after some time was sent down and ordered the prophet peace be upon him to marry that noble woman. So abortion was cancelled in islam and the prophet peace be upon him married the woman after his adop^ted son divorced her.

So All his marriage were in the sake of religion, nothing more.

I hope that you will evolve and become a human, and that u will build a house on the moon soon, and a block and rent apartments to the holly-shi-t ACTORnauts / astroNOTs on Mars where you will plant lettuce and sell it to the Satanic deceiving NASA

Dimple17

Dec 16, 2019 01:02

To answer you all comment. Muslim men ignore the Sunnah of fasting Monday & Thursday . They ignore the Sunnah of praying 2 rakats before fajr. The only Sunnah they remember is to marry 4 wives . They dont even treat them equally .

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 16, 2019 01:23

#Dimple17
Brother Dimple, what makes you think all men don't treat there wives equally? How can you judge all the muslims around the world who have more than 1 wife ?

Amr

Dec 16, 2019 05:19

Dimple17
1- who told that Muslim men ignore the Sunnah of fasting Monday & Thursday ..... Etc
You just talk about some or even most but not all
2 May be the people around you so let me ask you then reply by truth how many men around you have More than one wife?
3 as start no man found love and care then he going for next wife ... May be 0.1%
So this is not a point to talk about
4 Islam against Zena so if the man want other woman so there is marry there is no Zena then go to priest and admitted Zena so it is OK continue
5 suppose this is no 1 this is Halal from Allah so no opinion about that
6 فَلَا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّىٰ يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَرَجًا مِّمَّا قَضَيْتَ وَيُسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا (65
.sora (All Nesa) means sora woman for you woman Aya 65
But no, by the Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction)
You cannot be insured unless:
Sharia rules is the at if there is any discussion and each 2 or more Muslim's have deferent opinion
1 So you must submit to Sharia rules
2 then your heart must accepts the rule of Sharia
3 And satisfy yourself with the judgment without any heart objection
And gully submit to the rule of God
you should read tafser

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 16, 2019 17:42

So what if I ignore the sunnah of 2 rakat before fajr or fasting on Monday and thurseday??!!!!

These are not obligfatory.

But marriage is obligatory to avoid zina and fornication, to increase the number of kids, to strenghthen the ummah........etc.

And even if it not obligatory, it is my choice, knock your head to the wall I will marry 4 inshaa Allah if I can, then I will buy 100 harem from Russia who have blue eyes and blonde hair

Dimple17

Dec 17, 2019 02:29

@Samir anyway its up to you. We are not tackling about zina. Its you choice to marry a blond girls. Goodluck. 😊😊

Dimple17

Dec 17, 2019 02:47

@Mr.niceness how many wives you are? Tell me before I answer your question.

Dimple17

Dec 17, 2019 02:48

@Mr.niceness how many wives you have? Tell me before I answer your question

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 17, 2019 12:41

@Dimple17
Your not my type so I don't have to answer your question 😂
You made a judgement on muslims with more than 1 wife and now you can't justify what you said earlier.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 17, 2019 18:09

@ Mr Niceness

Great reply brother, to this Dimple17 person.

Amr

Dec 17, 2019 20:07

DIMPLE17
I was saying to my self Philippines Muslims will be goo wife after I saw you no way
You don't accept Allah roles what a shame
You say by your words That sahaba and all who follow is wrong they are not good
Are you sure you Muslim?

Amr

Dec 17, 2019 20:17

DIMPLE17
For you to know ... No religion talk about one wife before Islam .. Bring any book say : marry just one wife except the Christian book say that priest better if he have one wife just for priest
The people who made the one wife as Law the Roman then when they took Christianity they force Christian to accept it then try to force Jewish but they refused until they accept it later after many years ... So one wife not from any religion it is from Idol worshipers
Those who you think they make a law Bette than Allah ... Think about what you said then ask Allah for forgiveness .. Hope you understand

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 17, 2019 21:48

@ Amr
Don't bother yourself with her brother. Maybe talking to a rock can be fruitful, but not to ignorant people.

Dimple17

Dec 19, 2019 05:46

@Mr.niceness the feeling is mutual. Tsk!

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 19, 2019 17:50

@
Atifbashir
Brother look for a pious sister, this one isn't.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 19, 2019 18:31

Fasting helps you to cast away the burden of sin as you get tested.
Fasting for the believers and not the deceivers is a weapon against the devil to suppress the evil.
Fasting beside Ramadhan is recommended.

It is healthy that makes your heart wealthy.
Fasting on Mondays and Thursdays is highly rewarded as it gets recorded in your list of deeds.
I am dashing through the days as I am fasting and lasting the whole way to sunset.
(Jowj 17-12-2019)

Dimple17

Dec 23, 2019 02:31

Let end this cause I know I can't defeat all of because you all men and I'm just a woman who really want to show what's in my mind about these. And you all man who against my perception. Thats all.

Demir

Dec 24, 2019 03:55

SamirDZ -

Is this all you have got - bunch of self-made stories with fraction of truth and fact? How embarrassing.

Demir

Dec 24, 2019 04:00

Dimple17,
don't lower your class arguing with these shallow minded creatures. They learned it all from their parents - - Monkey see, Monkey do.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 25, 2019 13:06

@ Demir

Get lost ape. Time is so precious to be spent on evolving monkeys.

Dimple17

Dec 31, 2019 00:46

I dont expect that this topic would come this far.

smartzy1

Dec 31, 2019 01:58

@Dimple17 the earlier you start to realize your purpose in life and your options the better for you.
Why be a Muslim if you don't accept what Allah's messenger portrays as an example. I'm not saying you have to accept polygyny but don't condemn it.
This thread my help you understand how to prepare you mind if it comes your way.

https://www.helahel.com/forum/view_post/1728

Do the needful in finding your spouse and don't rush. Your profile reads you never had a boyfriend at 22 that's good at least it clears your conscience but know that your not the only one. I never had a girlfriend too. It's just the right step to take.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 31, 2019 02:24

@smartzy1 Asalaamu Alaikum I like your reply ma sha Allah.

Do the needful in finding your spouse and don't rush. Your profile reads you never had a boyfriend at 22 that's good at least it clears your conscience but know that your not the only one. I never had a girlfriend too. It's just the right step to take.

Demir

Dec 31, 2019 05:52

Most of you guys are heavy misogynists.. women is nothing but material to you guys who are in defense of polygamy. You guys see yourself superiors to women, but you are forgetting that behind every successful man there lies a strong woman!

Polygamy defenders brain is between their legs not in their head. I bet every single one of you everything I've including my soul that non of you polygynists know how to make love to women - If that was the case you wouldn't be looking for another wife/s*x slave!!!

Take a good look at some of the responses on here and other forums on this site - lack of knowledge and ignorance leading them toward faulty language and name callings.. Perhaps I'm in wrong, but response should not be in such.. perhaps this attitude is in result of their version of Quran -- "If you can't take the heat, get out of kitchen.

I'm asking you guys to show me a single Islamic country [with exception of Turkey] where human rights are reserved or at least women rights?
Women are still being stoned to death in Islamic nations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zeI6FSGSw8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME6cocZmIF0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLEtgHbya9U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50W95eL7l3k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jZI_oEU_Gg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxUkRnPcfiA

majidm

Dec 31, 2019 09:14

Brothers

This Dimple and Demir are same person... I guess quit the discussion

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 31, 2019 11:20

What does compassionate love and love mean?
Compassionate love, sometimes also called altruistic love.
Compassionate love: is love that combines aliment with
Compassion attraction without aggression;
Empathy and sympathy;
Kindness and forgiveness;
Consideration and cooperation;
The thoughtfulness of happiness.
The principles of love:
Devotion and admiration;
Care without that person being a millionaire.
As anyone, not everyone who has ever lived not deceived and loved never doubted till they proved can confirm as they deserve to be heard.
Not all types of love are the same as it was not a game.
The love you feel for your partner who might be smarter got through the initial stages of a romance, which gave you a chance can seem much different without being ignorant than the love you may feel which is real years succeeding not cheating in the relationship.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 31, 2019 18:06

@ Demir May the curse of Allah be upon you in this life and the afterlife. AMIN

No Photo

Rubina

Dec 31, 2019 19:26

I don't understand one thing
Why men always justify polygamy by the name of sunnah
So is this a only sunna or deed which our prophet s.a.w did
Prophet s.a.w first marriage he married a woman who was older than him
So why any man not follow that sunna
There are so many others sunnah too...
But no....you all just remember only one sunnah for your own self
Why one wife is not enough for you
How could u share your love emotions feelings with many person
Dnt u have heart...
Or u just need only one thing from women

You all men are sick who wants more than one wife
There are so many other things to do in this world rather than having more wives

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 31, 2019 19:41

@Demir Asalaamu alaiukum. Just a friendly advice which you do not have to take. Allah's curse is always on anyone who makes halal haram, please rephrase your words carefully next time, may Allah forgive us all. Anyone who wants more than one wife or already has more than one wife obviously there is strict sharia condition to go with the extra responsibilities May Allah make is easy upon them and the sisters who do not mind being a co-wife. Always speak the truth, not to please people but to please Allah who is the Law Giver, and to Him, we all shall return.

No Photo

Mukrim

Dec 31, 2019 20:50

I love my wives....

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 31, 2019 21:26

Asalaamu alaiukum. These days, everyone is quick in judging someone, and yet we do not like it when we get judged. Treat others the way you want to be treated. No one is an angel, even me. I have many faults before I point a finger at someone else. There might be a good reason or maybe the wrong reason someone is doing what they are doing, and they do not have to explain to us only to the right authorities if they break the law. What these reasons are as long as these are not enforced upon that person or other people.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 31, 2019 21:42

Some are just young, and haven't developed yet. At the end of the day, if they can't understand..they can't. One day inshallah, they will. About 50000 years....🙂

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Dec 31, 2019 21:56

@Demir

Can you explain in why whites (the western society) commint child rape.. incest and murder of family members ?.. Why do white people enjoy having s*x with there sisters and getting them pregnant.. Is this how much you respect your own women by incest and rape? Is this your western religious teachings... Is this your parental upbringing..

https://youtu.be/5MuhDQgXiYk

https://youtu.be/IdPWmQ12dO0

https://youtu.be/EkSNlp8gB3Y

https://youtu.be/2PYWTvt-rEs

https://youtu.be/6sN8QC71iwY

https://youtu.be/-jzv0dFWq44

https://youtu.be/o_heO8iJyY4

https://youtu.be/w1mopOZFcr0

https://youtu.be/iVT31s2y_Pc

https://youtu.be/4U-sZpbYCrg

https://youtu.be/zBwggdcYvOM

https://youtu.be/OQcbtLOcHtg

https://youtu.be/K-1GO1WcsEE

I had to stoop to your ignorant level just to prove a point..
These video links are NOT just for you Demir but for every non muslim on helahel.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 01:04

The soul isn't about being right, or proving the point...its about compassion, understanding and showing mercy to each other. Only a lack of these traits will make us all try to be "right fighters"..and everyone can have a change of heart through their lives when they see a new perspective. To me, its great that we have ALL shown how much we care for each others soul..EVERY comment here shows me how much we don't wish for others, or our selves to be emotionally otherwise abused. Alhammdullia, even non believers point out how much they care about emotions and wefare of each other. 🙂🙂

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 01:07

Allah Akbar Allah will utilise EVERY human for His use ..be it evil or not. Alhammdullia. 🙂

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 01:14

Remember..Allah WILL do exactly what he says he will do regardless of what any human says or thinks in their lifetime, He controls the ship, not us. So choose whatever you will...good luck. 😁

smartzy1

Jan 1, 2020 01:22

@Rubina you should know by now the first important sunna that should be discussed here is about marriage and all the things surrounding it.
These like a matrimonial website and not a Arabic school or madrasa. This website was for people who want marriage so what other sunna do you want people to discuss here. I'm confessed.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 01:41

Ironic typo..😀😄😆 love it. 😊

No Photo

Mukrim

Jan 1, 2020 01:50

I forgot to say my wives love me too...

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 11:30

@ Mukrim

Mashaa Allah, may He the Most Exalted bless you all.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 11:32

Polygamy is the mother of diversity and a wide gate to mercy.

No Photo

Mukrim

Jan 1, 2020 13:05

Amin. Jazakallahu kher bro samir

Nadia_2020

Jan 1, 2020 19:35

Salam to you all on this forum. The days of war when there were widows and children are over long time ago and men having more than one wife was appropriate. No way can a man treat 2 wives equally and there are enough men for a woman to not share. Think of STi s and other sexual diseases yuck !! No thanks !! My husband will only be intimate with me. These women that share their husbands have no idea about true love and faithfulness. I feel sorry for them !! Low self esteem. Extended families bring a whole more domestic problems that I would rather not deal with thank you very much.
The only time a 2nd wife makes sense to me is if the 1st wife is unable to be intimate due to health problems etc and agrees for her husband to have another.

men for a woman not to share. Including sexual disease.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2020 21:22

@
Nadia_2020
Keep your ignorance for yourself
Actually sectual diseases do happen if a woman have more than one male partner.
You say there are enough men, well, look then and hook up every single woman on earth with one man. I am sure you will be shocked to know the diffrence in numbers. Forget what google search statistics tells you, they're lies for the masses to keep them indoctrinated and in line
You have no understading of what true love is, love is to give and don't expect something in return, it is sacrifice for others...etc. A selfish person like you won't share her man with another sister who will remain single and miserable all her life.
If the husband is good and he has a good wife there'll be no domestic problems, period. You should unlearn what you have learned from schools, TV and such.
Good luck.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 2, 2020 00:07

Asalaamu Alaikum. People who love to argue for the sake of winning a debate rather than seeking the truth.

Poem 'Muslim following Islam without knowing.'

Some of us are born as a believing Muslim following Islam without knowing we show we are not growing.
Or are we looking at what can Islam can cater to us rather than how to improve ourselves?
Some of us like to take shelter in other religion as it suits our desires as our heart misfires.
When we read the books on Seerah (Knowledge of the Prophetic Biography), so many sacrifices were made, such as money, wealth, life, desire, and more.

When it comes to Islamic knowledge without going to college, we blame others when we are short-sighted when the answer is in plain sight.
When they fear they will lose a debate, fear Allah becomes their slogan rather than accepting them.

When speaking out the truth, they call it fitnah, or is it seeking justice?
A hypocrite is seen being very strict on others while making excuses for themselves what a shame as they think they understand the game.
Right or wrong is not a personnel decision vision or intuition.

majidm

Jan 2, 2020 00:35

@Nadia_2020

Are you for real....seriously.. you can make any excuse just to satisfy your Ego...

I think you should stop praying Salah also there are risk of Joint pain, Risk of diseases such as Arthritis.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 2, 2020 01:21

If you fear your future partner may have a sexually transmitted disease, probably best get tested BEFORE the marriage. 🙂

MUSLIM MUSLIM

Jan 2, 2020 15:21

A man who wants polygamy should tell the woman he wants to marry her opinion about polygamy .. from the start ..
Because as not all men can marry more than one, there are women who cannot coexist with polygamy.

If the woman agrees from the beginning to the polygamy, then changes her mind after that, she bears the responsibility. She can ask for divorce or try to coexist ..

If the man said he will not to marry another women and that he does not want polygamy .. then he changed his mind after that And his wife does not accept it. He bears the responsibility and he has to get the idea out of his head or ask for a divorce and marry another

Yes, as simple as that .. because marriage is for moral and emotional stability

Some women claim that they do not allow their husbands to marry again because they love them or because they fear problems and trouble in the home...
But in reality, this is not pure love for God, but selfishness plzz be honest and say "I cannot coexist and understand"
because you love your husband , if you prevent him from committing "al-haram" and polygamy is not "haram" .... This is called love in God " hob fi allah " Not the love of media
 Just as problems and divorce take place in a home where there are no polygamy .. The same thing happens for a house in which there is polygamy
Islam did not allow polygamy to cause problems ... it was allowed as a solution to problems

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 2, 2020 19:30

@ Mukrim
Amin brother. Inshaa Allah you will be an example to all the good brothers and sisters especially, who fear polygamy and see it as an oppression to women, and that co-wives will be ennemies of one another.
And that a man can't love more than one woman......

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 2, 2020 22:09

Asalaamu alaikum.

The Muslims of today have adopted the ways of the kufar. They forbid the good and enjoin the forbidden. They imitate the disbelievers and choose them as their friends and trustees. They mock believers who oppose the ways of the disbelievers and hypocrites. They help to deviate people from the Path of Allah and His Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam)

Al-wala' wa-l-bara' (Arabic: الولاء والبراء‎) is a concept in Islam. This Islamic concept is known as Al Wala' Wal Bara' (loyalty and disavowal). A Muslim is required to love what Allah loves and hate what Allah hates.

Narrated Abu Umamah
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If anyone loves for Allah's sake, hates for Allah's sake, gives for Allah's sake and withholds for Allah's sake, he will have perfect faith.

حَدَّثَنَا مُؤَمَّلُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ شُعَيْبِ بْنِ شَابُورٍ، عَنْ يَحْيَى بْنِ الْحَارِثِ، عَنِ الْقَاسِمِ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّهُ قَالَ ‏
"‏ مَنْ أَحَبَّ لِلَّهِ وَأَبْغَضَ لِلَّهِ وَأَعْطَى لِلَّهِ وَمَنَعَ لِلَّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَكْمَلَ الإِيمَانَ ‏"

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 40, Hadith 4664

No Photo

zanat

Jan 4, 2020 06:15

Salam to all I think @nadia mayb meant about those sexual transmitted diseases that if a husband is polygamous it can affect the marriage by maybe the second or first or third can grow tired of always waiting for the husband and look elsewhere for satisfaction and mayb that can bring problems later to other wives coz they r sharing a husband you know sometime not all women are good and faithful some aren't loyal and you never know where they come from so it mayb hard for them to settle for one man that they are sharing..thats why most women are afraid of polygamy but it's a personal choice and once you enter it you just rely on Allah and pray that it works coz it's not easy..

Farid

Jan 4, 2020 08:01

Allah swt has permitted it under certain conditions. To argue otherwise is ignorant. In other news, women are way too picky.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 5, 2020 13:34

Asalaamu Alaikum to all my dear brothers and sister on this website, I give my parting (leaving) a gift to everyone on this website. If I have hurt anyone feeling, I beg your forgiveness. All the video poems by Masood Saeed (Jowj) I am also well known by my nickname Raqi Saeed (Raqi is a title, not a name) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI_GyYUZc1YYgKuO3sFJvr1RoqJ7ixIIj

Amira

Mar 2, 2020 06:51

Assalamu'alaikum.... it's a Sunnah dear....would be more beautiful life if you can do that...but not against it for sure....
Do it with husband that really knowing & have knowledge firmed about polygamy....also the others wife they had to understand it.....
If they all just do without firmed knowledge about it....husband only can get miserable life..... that's why Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala allowed 1 if you couldn't 4 or 3 or 2....
Really it's would be more beautiful if we can get Sunnah Sister together took care & love Sunnah husband & kids with love in Sunnah path....I think it would be more happy living... Together to Jannah with family

No Photo

Muslim

Mar 2, 2020 10:21

Because there are women of the 21st century like you trying to end men because they think men can be considered horn dogs or thirsty animals so they try to put us down with their feminists but we all know this disasters is for the coming of dajjal google it

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 2, 2020 10:30

Best not to throw stones in a glass house peoples. Stay blessed...and at peace. 🙂

Demir

Mar 2, 2020 17:05

Gender gap is huge in islam and most islamic nations.

Women are often looked at as piece of meat in islam therefor they are easily replaceable by using sunnah as an excuse and marring more.

If a woman loses a single teeth in many islamic countries, this would give the man an excuse to find a second or fourth wife. The sad thing is that if women objects to another marriage, the husband can easily accuse her of adultery which will be followed by stoning her to death in islam!!

I often wonder when muslim women gonna wake up and rise.. almost 1600 years of women bashing by islam.

Guys -
This could easily be your own mother or sister in such picture!!

Amir

Mar 3, 2020 00:31

Islam gave many rights to women that weren't given to them in the west until the 18th century. There was droit du seigneur (lord's right) in Europe where a new bride had to spend wedding night with the lord of the land. There were witch hunts in Europe and countless women drowned or burnt alive! Twelve years was a normal age to marry until the industrial revolution complicated life.

Not everything should be compared by 2020 standards, which have only led to break up of the traditional family.

Amir

Mar 3, 2020 00:32

Even in the US, blacks got rights decades before women got those same rights!

Demir

Mar 3, 2020 03:19

Amir,
your note is totally irrelevant with exception of islam gave many rights to women.. but sadly your facts are missing?

You can’t compare certain individuals, race or gender to a religion in whole.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 3, 2020 11:52

Peace be upon your heart Demir...i know lots of muslim women who are "waking up" and not tolerating abuse, so you can have a calm heart. Its lovely that you care about women. We all need to keep our heart soft towards each other. May Allah guide us to compassion to each other.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 3, 2020 12:43

If we claim to be Muslim, following the Quran and the Sunnah, let these guide us rather than dictating something that Allah and his Rasool did not allow or disallow.

Allah Says 'I am the Lawgiver, and Allah does not share giving law with anyone.'

"We made for you a law. so follow it. and not the fancies of those who have no knowledge." Sayyid Quib. Hadha al-Din (This Religion of Islam), U.S.A., l.l.F. S.O. Publication, undated, p. 19

The absolute knowledge which is required to lay down a path for human life is not possessed by any group of people.

Where Allah has made law, human beings have no authority to make law.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 3, 2020 12:44

I hope I have not stepped on someone's shoe.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 3, 2020 13:37

To be an obedient and successful slave of the Creator is going through struggle and obstacles with a smile and praising Allah and saying alHamdu Lillah.

Me 03rd March, 2020

Jihad

Mar 6, 2020 23:53

I am definitely not against polygamy. I have no opinion once Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter. If I were physically, emotionally, mentally and financially able to treat more than one wife equally, I would not see me NOT doing it. BUT! Since sometimes just having one and knowing what I must do to support her in all thoses ways in accordance with the Qur'an and Sunnah scares me to death....................FOUR??!!?!

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 00:42

Of course I need to find that ONE before I know I can even do that right. SHEESH it seems hard ENOUGH just finding ONE.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 01:16

@Jihad Asalaamu Alaikum Ya Akhi. Ma Sha Allah, we need more people like yourself who understand inn sha Allah.

@Everyone Asalaamu Alaikum. Every Muslim need to try to understand the complete deen rather than pick and choose. All the Muslims has to accept polygyny (When a man has more than one wife) be it someone practise it or not as it is part of the Holy Quran.

People with taqwa will be more careful about how they treat their wife/wives carefully with wisdom inn sha Allah.

The sisters who do not mind being one of the wives (co-wives) may Allah make it easy upon them, as it is not easy for either side (Husband or the wife).

The sisters, who do not want to mary into a polygyny, we need to respect her wish.

No Muslim is a Muslim denying any ayah or surah from the Holy Quran or Ahadith (plural for Hadith) al-Qudsi.

May Allah Make it easy upon us all and may Allah give us the strength to practise the deen with knowledge and wisdom (Ameen).

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 02:09

@Amin I couldn't have said it better. Seriously, I tried. Didn't work. May Allah grant you with the best of creation, which is jannah. Ameen.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:16

The prophet (peace be upon his soul) married more than one for benevolent reasons. Not to quell his lust. When the intention of feeding the lower nafs becomes the reason for polygamy..its not good.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 02:22

@Demir are you aware that it is perfectly legal to marry your first cousin in every state of the United States?
You keep bringing up Adam and Eve and using it as evidence against polygomy. What you fail to understand is, Allah never, not one time made it wrong to have more than one wife. Just because Allah made Eve from Adam, for Adam, does support your stance nor does it contradict what Allah has made lawful and unlawful. Abraham had more than one wife. My father one wife. None of that supports or contradicts either. Have you ever considered that Allah knew Adam couldn't handle more than one wife? I'm not saying that's the case, I am only saying the we might want to look at it from different angles before judging.
You obviously have your beliefs. Allah said in the Qur'an that there is no compulsion in religion. So I say, to you be your way and to us be ours.

I will say this to the Muslims here. Be mindful that to deny or to disagree with whast Allah has said in the Qur'an is disbelief and could take you outside the fold of Islam. May Allah protect us from that. Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 02:27

Be aware of the metaphoric, poetic nature of the messengers and and the texts.its not all literal, as Allah is a suble existance, and things can bring slightly different meanings to one thing.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 20:01

That is why we need the guidance of Prophet Muhammad, prayers and peace be upon him, to understand the Qur'an. We should not lean on our own understanding.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 20:55

The prophet peace be uoon Him and alot of the messengers spoke in metaphors and poetry as well.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 21:02

Annabelle, is it your desire to be contrary? I'm talking about tafsir. I'm talking about using Prophet Muhammad's, prayers and peace be upon him, guidance when learning learning the Qur'an. Yes, he spoke in metophors and yes the scholars did as well, but he, prayers and peace be upon him, explained them or used them to explain situations so we could find better understanding.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 21:05

What i added was reminding that some things are ambiguous and duel meaning.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 21:58

@Annabelle best to check the tafsir of that Hadith or Ayah

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 21:59

Thanks, but i dont want to.

Jihad

Mar 7, 2020 22:24

-shakes head-

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 23:38

@Annabelle I can share knowledge but not force wisdom or enlightenment. I can show the door but not walk through it with anyone.

"Are those who know equal to those who do not know?" Only they will remember [who are] people of understanding." The Quran Search Surah Az-Zumar [39:9

My role is dawah to non-Muslims and Islah to Muslims.

Allah is the Judge I am not.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 23:39

Alaah shows me, no one else.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 7, 2020 23:46

I dont have to check anything. It was agreed that things were said and written with metaphors and poetically. Read the msgs. I was just reminding, and there is no harm in doing that. Arrogance clouds the eyes sometimes i swear!

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 10:43

@Annabelle is it waste of time being a scholar?
Or is it better to teach oneself?
Whatever the answer, is up to you how you want to reason with yourself.
I am sticking to the classical scholars with evidence from authentic source inn sha Allah.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 10:45

Thats fine, do what you want.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 10:45

Thats fine, do what you want.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 11:36

Look, im really sorry ok. I really am. Ive never read the tasfir or much about what The prophet said at first. The first thing i read when wanting to read more religuous info was the Qaran. As i read it, i could understand it. It just made sense to me, without much explaination from the humans. But it was good to read others put the same points into different ways...i suppose thats the beauty of words.. they have many ways to express the same things. But im just one of those people who get poetry and metaphors etc..thats all...no big deal..everyone learns there own way. So please, get off my case about what i should read, or who said what. I just go off Allah...i didnt need a book to do that. Such is life.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 12:06

There are heaps of different ways that lead to Allah...heaps of different ways that lead to paradise. I cant help it if i do it my way, or you do it yours. Some do it one way, and others do it another. As long as we all try to get there, apartently thats the important thing.

Jihad

Mar 8, 2020 22:38

There is only one path to Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 22:41

Yeah..its called love

smartzy1

Mar 8, 2020 23:27

Admin as warned me several times so I won't mention names.
But wat I noticed here is some people seen new here and don't know who to reply and how to reply comments.
I can point to at least 3 people here so no one should take it personally.

smartzy1

Mar 8, 2020 23:47

Also I can upload a photo if the features was available showing some Muslim girls in the area I'm currently working which seem to be one among places with majority of Muslims in Nigeria.
When you see them you get pissed off for a reason.
Imagine seeing a sister with long hijab that almost touch the knee but nothing to cover up even the skin from knee to toe.
You'll clearly see the short pant or boxer short as we call it here that's under the hijab.
Is this what Muslim girls call waking up nowadays?
As a matter of fact some of them go all about with this on and flirt around with guys.
I don't have problem with you as a lady dressed up in hot bikini, but when combined with hijab is what piss me off because most of them are born Muslim.
Let us call a spade a spade, if you want hijab go for it and use it well, if you want bikini then it your choice so don't hide under waking up as a Muslima this confuses us a lot.
This is one example among what I see them call "wake up"

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 8, 2020 23:59

Yeah, it would be nicer if a lot of people could get past thinking lustful thoughts about each other when they see a body. Allah knows what your thinking, so that is what He is interested in..its a challenge that is sent to humans.

smartzy1

Mar 9, 2020 01:49

Well if you're getting it all wrong read the Qur'an.
That is why Allah told us both gender how to properly cover up our nakedness.
He knew his creations.
It's just like you put a sweet on someone's tongue and tell them to focus and not lick the sweet, how's that possible? 😢
Why is it that when it is Ramadan this people tend to adjust, it's obvious because they realize they've been always wrongly dressed.
We don't need to hide behind men seeking list. All men are not equal.

smartzy1

Mar 9, 2020 01:50

Lust*

smartzy1

Mar 9, 2020 01:56

By the way you need to understand my comment above. I said if you choose hijab then use it properly and if your choice is bikini then let's just know it is and don't mix things up.
These are all about the scenario I gave.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 9, 2020 01:56

Yeah true, hopefully people wiill learn to rise above it and get a better mind set.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 9, 2020 02:02

Of course..some can rise above it better than others. Everyone is at their level.

smartzy1

Mar 9, 2020 02:06

And I'll like to ask a question, assuming all men rise above it does it still mean we shouldn't advice the women to be properly dressed?

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 9, 2020 02:17

I meant both genders Smartz. Its probably best the same gender give advise to each other.

smartzy1

Mar 9, 2020 02:26

Of course 👍

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 9, 2020 02:33

You have to bea brave soldier to advise the opposite gender Smartzy....look at some situations here! 😊😁😄😉

smartzy1

Mar 9, 2020 02:44

Right

Farid

Mar 9, 2020 07:28

This thread is insanely long, all based on someone questioning the wisdom of Allah, Subḥān Allāh.

I'm seeing comments of people who seem to think they don't need anyone else's help with understanding the deen (the "I can do it on my own, thanks" mentality), and it is those people who usually need the most help.

Smartzy, I agree with you that not all women dress modestly, but unfortunately, you can't say anything to them because then they'll say you're judging them. It's truly amazing how some people disobey the very simple commands of Allah because they think they know better. Their arrogance is mind boggling. Then they wonder why there are so many problems in society. Men and women were created in different forms. Each have their strengths and weaknesses. Maybe some day society will accept this fact.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 9, 2020 09:09

I agree. 🙂

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 9, 2020 09:11

But im just happy that i believe in God. Others can choose whatever they want to wear. Dont bother me.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 9, 2020 10:44

Hmmmmm, all is well. Follow if you can and be yourself if you can't, you can meet someone that has same view as you. It will just take you time to find the person. Allah says if you can do just right among the two wife, then its okay. That's do equal among them, satisfy them equally. How many people can do this, if will should follow these procedure, only few will be able to take a second wife without thinking twice. I even respect people with more than one wife, they are the real man. Nagging, moody, trouble. I can't cope. Allah will do the best for everyone.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 12, 2020 15:30

Let's Change Our Mindsets About Marriage

THE CONDITION THAT PERMITS A MAN TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE IN ISLAM

Polygamy:- is the type of marriage, that permits a man to marry more than one wife in islam i.e. from 2, 3 to 4.

Almighty Allāh says in the Glorious Qur-ān chapter 3 verse 3,

ﻓَﺎﻧْﻜِﺤُﻮۡﺍ ﻣَﺎ ﻃَﺎﺏَ ﻟَـﻜُﻢۡ ﻣِّﻦَ ﺍﻟﻨِّﺴَﺎٓﺀِ ﻣَﺜۡﻨٰﻰ ﻭَﺛُﻠٰﺚَ ﻭَﺭُﺑٰﻊَ​ ۚ​

marry the women that seem good to you: two, or three, or four.

But there are some certain conditions that a man needs to fulfil before he is allowed to practice polygamy.

(1) Ability to be just:-

Justice for a man practicing polygamy is a most among his wives, he should be able to treat them equally in terms of feeding, clothing, shelter, spending night with them and other social necessities that are under his control. And if a man is afraid that he will not be able to treat his wives justly When he marries more than one wife then it is forbidden for him to practice polygamy.

The Qur-ān says:
“And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphan girls then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one or (slaves) that your right hands possess." [al-Nisa’ 4:3]

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever has two wives and favours one of them over the other, will come on the Day of Resurrection with one of his sides leaning.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1141) and many others

The prophet (Blessings and Peace be upon him) was the most just to his wives, to the extent that he use to draw lots between them when he want to travel.

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wanted to go out on a journey, he would cast lots between his wives and the one whose name was drawn, he would take her with him. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2454) and Muslim (2770).

(2). Financial stability:-

A man is said to be financially stable before he is allowed to go for the second wife. He should make sure, That the rights and responsibilities of his current wife is well fulfilled, and she doesn't lack anything from him like feeding, shelter, hospital bills e.t.c,

Allah says in the Qur'an
“And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allaah enriches them of His Bounty” [al-Noor 24:33 ]

(3). Physical and sexual ability to satisfy them sexually

So sad that today many men dont have the sexual capacity to satisfy even one wife, yet they want to go for a second wife. Thus, a man should have the strength and good health to satisfy his wives. Though is not compulsory for a man to have s*x anytime he spends time with one of his wives but he should be ready to satisfy them whenever the need arises.

It was narrated that Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to go around to all his wives in one hour of the night or day, and they were eleven wives. He [the narrator] said: I said to Anas: Was he able for that? He said: We used to say that he had been given the strength of thirty men. Al-Bukhaari (268).

Amir

Mar 12, 2020 16:56

If the forbidden truth be told, this is another fountain of youth. Keep marrying younger women, and you'll never get old!

Demir

Mar 15, 2020 06:51

Jihad,
What marring a first cousin got to do with the subject?

Rest of your comment is nothing but bunch of stories.. You are a good story teller - Hollywood could use you!

Maddie

Mar 15, 2020 20:53

If men are looking for a second wife what's your problem with that, if you don't intend don't be, whose forcing you?what kinda foolish question is it! Obviously they are going to they know why you don't need to worry. You have a choice make it and move on why bother creating a fuss for nothing, grow up.
Those who still look forward at the logic, simply buzz off, coz we don't need to give logic to someone who hasn't got brains, yani you gals are asking that Muhammad SAW married his wife who was in her 40's whilst he was in 20's, first of all he was nabi and abd, understand that its deep, secondly, if Muslim men start applying this Sunnah in letter, what will women folk do till that 40's.
Those who are complaining that men only remember the Sunnah of marrying, don't waste your breath there are good many men in ummah who say the Sunnah prayers even the nafil, may ALLAH SWT make you second wives and third and 4th wife of all such good Muslim men.
It's men's nature, they are polygamous some don't for their own wish some for the problem that women who might not tackle themselves would cause as an avoidance some don't for economic reasons. Woman are woman's enemy, if a woman becomes a second wife to someone her children too will be catered, they also would have a father figure. Alas you don't use your brain you are selfish and you can't accept that.

Demir

Mar 15, 2020 23:45

Maddie -
how funny.. You should become a standup comedian!

Why you and your kind are always stuck with only four wives? Why not fifth, sixth and..?

No Photo

Rubina

Mar 21, 2020 20:52

Sister i totally agree with you

A man who really loves her wife they never need anymore woman in his live
Its called true love
But here the mostly men who supports the polygamy what they want from more than one wife is clearly seems
I'm not talking abt our prophet s.a.w
He was the example of true love
He loved alot his first wife and thats why he didn't marry till she alive
Rest of his marriages are always for some reasons
But todays men
Who wants more wives
We are mature enough to understand thair purpose

all who are not satisfied with one wife i can say only one thing for u
U people dnt have heart
U all just have body
Bcoz in heart there is no space for another person
Only one can live in it
So dnt take name of Islam and sunnah
There are so many ways to help a women who needs help or who have no one to take care of
But your lustful eyes can see only one way
Pathetic.....

I'm a reverted muslimah
I have learnt a deen
I have done so much sacrifices for the deen nd still doing and will always do
I'm a practising muslimah
I'm not against the law of Quran or sunnah
How could i be?
I have accepted it by my heart
But when its comes to having more wives its totally upon on persons choice
Why do u want it ?
Why cant one wife enough for u
Dnt u have those true feelings for your wife
How could your heart let u to love someone elses
How could u share your love with someone else
Again I would like to say same thing
Its not abt Quran and sunnah
When its comes to that
Yes i will also accept the polygamy
How can i go against of the law of my creator
He knows all the things better
Eighter it is good or bad he is the one who have knowledge of all the things
His laws can never be wrong

Thats why Allah didn't make it mandatory
Becoz he knows
There are some people who have pure love in their heart for their wife which they cant share

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 21, 2020 21:01

Sometimes its the wife who wants the man to find another wife. There are many instantces of this. Pure love is to love everyone unconditionally.

No Photo

Rubina

Mar 22, 2020 11:05

If you are not happy with your wife just told her to change the things which make u upset
And if she still doing than leave her
Or told her atleast that u gonna not tolerate the perticular things which she shouldn't do

I'm not saying that there is only men who responsible
There are some women to who dnt value the relationship
But the best way is to end up the relationship and look someone else
But to have already a person in life and wanting and looking someone alse
This is totally wrong

No Photo

Rubina

Mar 22, 2020 11:20

See its a very simple thing i dnt know why men are not understanding it

Remember those days of childhood
When your mother pays her attention on your siblings you got jealous right...?
You got mad at that time
Why this kind of behaviour
Becoz its a human nature
We dnt like to share a person or love of a person whom we love the most

Same this way for a woman her husband is her world her everything
She never likes to share him with any other women
Its a human nature
We dont like this

Those women who accept polygamy sometimes they surprise me
But then I thought they must have some reason
So they allow their husband for it
But I'm sure one who really really love her husband she never ever want him to marry again

But ultimately men should have understand women feelings

See, u will never satisfied your desire any kind of desire
if one fullfill then u want more then more it has no end
Only pure love can satisfied you
So always marry a person whom you love
Marry for sake of love only

Here I'm not saying that before to get marry u have to fall in love
I know its Haram
But u can also fall in love after marriage

No Photo

Rubina

Mar 22, 2020 11:20

See its a very simple thing i dnt know why men are not understanding it

Remember those days of childhood
When your mother pays her attention on your siblings you got jealous right...?
You got mad at that time
Why this kind of behaviour
Becoz its a human nature
We dnt like to share a person or love of a person whom we love the most

Same this way for a woman her husband is her world her everything
She never likes to share him with any other women
Its a human nature
We dont like this

Those women who accept polygamy sometimes they surprise me
But then I thought they must have some reason
So they allow their husband for it
But I'm sure one who really really love her husband she never ever want him to marry again

But ultimately men should have understand women feelings

See, u will never satisfied your desire any kind of desire
if one fullfill then u want more then more it has no end
Only pure love can satisfied you
So always marry a person whom you love
Marry for sake of love only

Here I'm not saying that before to get marry u have to fall in love
I know its Haram
But u can also fall in love after marriage

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 22, 2020 11:58

Try not to implore others to leave Islam. Its also good to repect others choices, and not speak bad words about them.. as you would want them to respect your choices, and not say bad words about you as well im sure. 🙂 Everyone learns about love and life and Allah their own way Alhammdullia..it may not be a way you always agree with. It may not be good for you..yet maybe good for others. It may help them learn to outgrow their tendancy to hold jealousy in their heart...ya never know sister. Please dont let the situations of other people choices about their life stress you..its not worth it. 😊

No Photo

Rubina

Mar 22, 2020 13:05

How could u say that
No one here is imploring others to leave islam
Read my comments carefully and than speak

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 22, 2020 16:49

Alhammdullia Im glad about that.🙂 Sorry, ive taken "so dont take name of islam and sunnah" the wrong way.

Demir

Mar 22, 2020 23:34

Sunbath is an excuse to justify their actions.

Amir

Mar 22, 2020 23:35

Just as Woody Allen said in Love and Death, "I prefer 3 but it's hard enough to find one!"

smartzy1

Mar 23, 2020 02:16

My message for sister @Rubina.
If your heart can only love one person then you don't love your parent and your siblings.
Remember you never want anything bad to happen to them as it will break your heart and will hurt badly and also might leave sour in your heart if bad thing happen to them.
This is real love. When you marry, your wife is now part of the family that benefits from your real love. So if you have more wives for Allah sake and not just for lust then you're more human with a better heart than one with just one wife.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 23, 2020 02:35

Humans are one, temporarily split into many parts. Alhammdullia!

No Photo

zayrzaber

Mar 23, 2020 19:34

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you are so beautiful and s*xy................I can marry you.............do nt worry about the first one...............

Abu Hasan

Mar 25, 2020 06:25

men are polygamous in nature,there are no men who do not want a second wife))there are those that can not,)

Falcon

Mar 27, 2020 00:13

@Dimple17,
I am a woman and for starters, I would not want my husband to give me all his love and attention full time and I believe there are many women like me out there. I am not saying that you should be like me but I want you to realise that your husband is a living being with feelings and emotions. He is not a toy that you can control. He has a mind of his own which you have to respect. So, starting a life with this mindset it quite dangerous and a bit suffocating. I think if you truly love your husband, you would support him in his decisions that are reasonable and so, if he has a legitimate reason for wanting to add another wife, you would support that too. I am not saying that it's easy. I know it's not but if it's something that you have to accept, then I suggest you do. This life is not meant to be fairy tales and roses all the time, sometimes it's salty and bitter but that is an opportunity for growth. True love is not selfish but selfless and that's what you ought to be to your husband and he to you.

Secondly, we live in a world where the merging between men and woman is getting bigger by the day. In a perfect world, I shouldn't have to go on a dating site to find a husband. We have very limited choices now and it keeps shrinking with the increase in deaths, wars, gays, transgender movements, drugs, and the list keeps growing. All of these are increasing the threat for a woman like me and you to finding a good man to marry. So I think we shouldn't think of ourselves alone. If your husband decides that he is in a good state to add a wife then maybe it would be nice to support him so that another woman can have a chance to a family life as you. Think about it.

Abu Hasan

Mar 28, 2020 02:44

everyone speaks beautifully, these are just words,))

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.