Helahel

I have an idea

No Photo

I have an idea

Samer Created Dec 6, 2019 05:17
11 Comments

We need someone who actually cares, knows the girls and their parents and contacts, then choses the right man after they ask for certain characteristics in a lady and location.
Then contact the female, if yes, then contact parents to provide further info behalf of the man

That would be a great service and should be thanked kindly with real money to compensate the middle person that actually cares.

****Please have your say****

#### Maybe in the future if this idea is used and is based on trust between families and middle person, it can help true Muslims. The money should come from charity and extra money to help Muslim marriages.####

This topic has 12 comments

Pure Heart

Dec 6, 2019 06:03

Salam Samer

I like your comment and if we can form a brotherhood n sisterhood in here and protect the real genuine people seeking real partners, we can help advice and prevent any possible problems for everyone

No Photo

Ana

Dec 6, 2019 07:30

That occurs in the world today..in a few ways..Arranged marriages, parents looking for partners for their children, islamic match makers...so Alhammdullia its already been done.

No Photo

Samer

Dec 6, 2019 16:11

Yes, but not by someone who really cares or for everyone, what if there's open registration and it's free, so it's costing time, posters, printing, organising and money but is provided for free...

That way it will be like a society but not rulled by business or government، and is looked after by pious god-fearing trusted people and good system.

That not invented yet

ENIGMA

Dec 6, 2019 17:24

#Samer
No one cares for no one these days...
By the way, everything goes through a system (not a good one) and that includes all your personal emails & texts too.. So what I'm saying is that the government involves itself without your consent. Everything is a business bro..
I agree with Rabiah on this one

No Photo

Samer

Dec 6, 2019 22:05

Thanks for saying the obvious

It's a suggestion or prediction I'm giving for later on.
Also I Cares and money can make people care if there's a system

Pure Heart

Dec 10, 2019 10:32

Salam

I feel we all want what’s best for us and for everyone. It’s possible for arranged marriages if you are staying in the same country and in the same city but what if you meet someone from another country?

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 12, 2019 04:46

And where does that leave reverts who don't have parents that are Muslim?

No Photo

Ana

Dec 12, 2019 04:58

You could start up that buisness Samer. 🙂

No Photo

Samer

Dec 12, 2019 12:54

Dear lady bird the idea is for individuals to go directly to the matchmaker and put name and details down and also ask if there's a chance of a great match, they will find and ask for you but parents is a bonus
: )

No Photo

Samer

Dec 12, 2019 12:54

No I need a old lady with lifetime experience

Pure Heart

Dec 12, 2019 15:28

Why cant we be matchmakers for others on here

SamirDZ

Dec 15, 2019 10:57

@ Ladybird
Be my second wife, I don't care if you have parents or do have. Let's get married and that's the end of the story, or should I say the beginning

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.