Helahel

FULL OF FAKES!!!

FULL OF FAKES!!!

GXD Created Dec 3, 2019 13:37
22 Comments

This site is plagued with fake people. I don’t know what their motive is but they’re all fake profiles. I recently exchanged numbers with someone on here who was claiming to be from the US and was able to text me WhatsApp via a fake Google Voice number. But then when I wanted to confirm their identity some how they were not able to talk on the phone as the phone was broken and the same thing with video call.

This topic has 22 comments

Peace Guy

Dec 3, 2019 17:49

Salaam Alaykum Brother G and readers,

This is a free website and therefore attracts both scammers and sincere people. It's just the nature of this service, and not a bad reflection on the admin. The way to combat the problem is to report the scammers to the admin.

Simply click/tap on the "block user" link and it will display a menu where you can describe the reason why you want to block the user. "Fake profile" is one of the options, and be sure to write the reason in the comments section.

The admin will check out the scammer and if your accusations are found to be true, they will delete the scammer's account.

Posting complaints about scammers on the forum only discourages the sincere people from joining and teaches the scammers how to avoid being detected. Please use the "block" process to complain about a specific incident.

May Allah protect us and guide us - Ameen.

Mr Niceness 😎

Dec 3, 2019 17:57

#peace guy
Bruv, your highly mistaken regarding admin because i have reported fakes that i have spoken too but action wasn't taken.. Like i said in my topic that the fakes make this site look busy which attracts sponsers which keeps this site open. Whether its a free site or a paying, fakes are everywhere.

GXD

Dec 3, 2019 18:14

@Enigma thanks, you definitely have a point. Unfortunately I have spent $120 US on match.com twice for six months each time and it is the same over there.

Mr Niceness 😎

Dec 3, 2019 18:18

#G
Do you know that on paying sites it's the admin that create fake profiles and make them your match so you keep paying the subscription..
They just want your money bro..

Mr Niceness 😎

Dec 3, 2019 18:20

G
Do you know that on paying sites it's the admin that create fake profiles and make them your match so you keep paying the subscription..
They just want your money bro..

(i have no idea why my message got a smiley from lol)

Mr Niceness 😎

Dec 3, 2019 18:21

Its happened again lol... wow..
bruv your profile name is creating a smiley face lol

GXD

Dec 3, 2019 18:59

Haha @enigma

Amir

Dec 3, 2019 20:33

A girl's wrote to me from Turkey, claiming to be a Syrian refugee and asked for my email in her 2nd message. It has all the elements of a scam from the start. I've been to Urfa. Lots of Syrian refugees there. Even visited the cave where Prophet Abraham was born. Now a mosque is built around it.

No Photo

ahmad1

Dec 3, 2019 22:53

Let's make a thread where we name the fake ones.
Here's their go to for money:
My grandma is sick, I need a new phone to communicate with you better, I'm an orphan, I live with my uncle, I dont have long to kive and want to hand you over all my money, I just need all your info.lets get married right away, and send me the money for the ticket to see you.

Amir

Dec 4, 2019 11:25

Email from here: " here in camp am using old desktop computer and we also us the office camp phone when ever we have calls and is bye chance,my dear i will be very happy if i can found my self living with you there because life here in camp is not easy, i know what am passing through,and there is one lady here in camp,her name is Mrs Ayberk Lunara her job here is to relocate any refugee out from here to their giving location,if your serious with her i will not stay long right here in camp,she is very honest and nice lady we all knows her well she have relocated a lot out from here were they are living happy home with their love once,well i will stop here my next email i will send you their office email address for you to contact them and asked what is the process how they can relocate me out from here and join you there in any were you want them to bring me."

Peace Guy

Dec 4, 2019 16:13

@ Enigma
I hear your point and there is truth in the motivation to leave as many profiles as possible. However, I think that there is a less sinister reason why the admin didn't take action against the scammers that you reported.

Let's say that you get upset with some scammer and write some strong language to her. She gets freaked and reports you to the admin saying lies to cover up her scam. Now if the admin believes her lies, you could lose your account! Now the admin looks into your messages and sees that you have not broken any rules of the site. So the admin doesn't delete your account.

This could be what happened with the scammers that you reported - no violation was found to warrant deleting the person's account.

@ Ahmad1
It's important to follow the rules of the site. Please read the forum rules and you will see that posting usernames on the forum is not allowed. The thread would be locked or deleted and you could be blocked from using the site.

Moreover, if it were permitted, the scammers would enter your name on the thread to try to make you look like a scammer.

The only effective way to combat the problem is by an admin who monitors all the activity of each user. This is why it is so important to block the user and explain why you decided to report the scammer in the comments section.

Amir

Dec 4, 2019 20:08

New email: "my dear beloved how are you today, the people in charge of refugee here i will like you now to contact them and asked what you have to do for my process, their email is ( relocationconsuitant@gmail.com ) okay so after you have contact i will been waiting for your respond thanks love.

Amir

Dec 5, 2019 12:28

New email - this one is from "Relocation Consultant":
"There Will Be No Problem To Her Relocation Processing, Please Add This Number On WhatsApp ( +905536692*** ) For Easy Communication With Me And The Relocation Officers, I Will Keep You Inform Tomorrow On Her Processing And I Need You To Understand That She Is Looking For An Honest Husband."
Mrs Lunara Ayberk
Expert Diplomatic Unit / International Federation

Senja

Dec 5, 2019 12:59

Welcome to the world called "dating site"

SamirDZ

Dec 5, 2019 14:12

@ Amir
The same girl from Turkey who claim to be a syrian refugee, asked me to send her money for her relocation, And asked for my email, so that he or she can scam me.

SamirDZ
Do you accept to relocate and live in Algeria?
Nov 19, 2019
nour
marhaba how are you yes if your serious about it not to talk and run away if your ready with me fine i will wait for your respond with email that i will contact you and we will discuss there better thanks
Nov 19, 2019
SamirDZ
Merhaba. I am fine, thanks. How about you? I am really serious about getting married.
This is my email jijeljijeljijel2020@gmail.com

You are welcome.
I look forward your email.
Nov 19, 2019
nour
okayokay thanks so much for sending me your email,well i will write you there please lets be serious about it because the reason why am here is to found my life partner not who will play with me okay looking forward to hear back from you there thanks
Nov 27, 2019
SamirDZ
What's your reply?
Nov 30, 2019
nour
my dear i have write you am waiting for your respond nor thing comes out from your side am thinking may be your not ready with me again okay
Nov 30, 2019
SamirDZ
I am ready, and serious, I have read your email, and I have replied to you. I am waiting for your answer.
Dec 3, 2019
nour
okay dear i will reply to you there today letter on the day,hope your serious with me asked you said fine waiting for my respond over there thanks
Dec 4, 2019
SamirDZ
I have written to you on your email.
You must relocate to Algeria on your own. I can't send money to anyone abroad.
Dec 4, 2019
nour
my dear see let me tell you the money you will send is for my document they will use it for that so do not think if you send they will run with it know,other people are been sending to them and they are doing their job here which i have been seeing with my two eyes so please they will never use their own money to make my document and my visa and other thing follow,that is what i will like you to understand if you do not believe on me fine you can for get but my Allah knows that am saying the truth to you right here so i will wait for your respond on my inbox thanks

Amir

Dec 5, 2019 15:32

At least this time, it's 3 photos of the same girl. Last time, it was a different girl in each one of the 3 photos. I asked for her refugee card and Syrian ID card, and on them was the same photo as in her profile. From style of writing, it seems like someone writing from central Africa.

Senja

Dec 6, 2019 10:21

Welcome to the world called "online dating site" brother.

Amir

Dec 6, 2019 13:51

It's not just the online dating, in the hotel I stayed in Urfa (Shanliurfa), Turkey, its Indian half partner told me that he could get me a Syrian girl from a camp for $10,000. Problem with deals like that is, even if they materialize, the girl could be gone tomorrow. Parents marry them for dowry and then have the girl return for another dowry and another marriage. It's not uncommon to find girls who have been married 7 times. Older women beg in street corners. A Syrian family who stayed in the same hotel was prostituting. Working Syrians complaining that in Syria hey worked 6 hours and made enough income, and here in Turkey they work all day just to survive. Temperature in September was 44 C in Urfa. From there I travelled to Georgia, and up the Tblissi hill to an old mosque, where the Imam told me that even Muslim girls from villages get married for a year, year and a half, and then divorce.

GXD

Dec 6, 2019 18:53

@Amir how do you find Turkish women? Why didn’t you try dating in Turkey?

SamirDZ

Dec 6, 2019 19:17

Islam now is just a name no more. Few people only adhere to islam. The rest, I don't know what to name them.

Amir

Dec 6, 2019 21:23

@ G - Bride dowry on Turkish would make one sweat in January. If I remember it right, $60,000, or Kurdish for $30,000.

GXD

Dec 6, 2019 21:41

@Amir how about day game, pickup? 🀣$60,000

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.