Helahel

How to communicate after initial conversation?

How to communicate after initial conversation?

GXD Created Nov 29, 2019 18:58
11 Comments

After exchanging initial “Hi how are you, nice to meet you” what is a good method of communication, as the messaging on this website is to slow for my liking. I suggest exchanging WhatsApp numbers. But mostly get blocked or no replies. So I’m asking the community what’s best?

This topic has 11 comments

No Photo

Rabiah

Nov 29, 2019 19:54

Patience. And if you dont use your mobile phone a lot, or dont keep it on you, its good to send a long msg that includes lots of questions and says alot about you as well.

GXD

Nov 29, 2019 20:14

I would rather talk to the person on the phone “ voice call”. But I get email addresses and asked to chat on google hangouts. Which I don’t use and have no clue how it works. I have a iPhone and would much prefer FaceTime audio or WhatsApp calls. Is that too much to ask for? How do you go about it after the initial conversation?

Amir

Nov 29, 2019 20:43

If someone trying to communicate with you via an email address is a scammer. Using an email address to know someone is a backward things, we don't live in the second millennium, this was 20 years ago. I used to talk live via Skype, it's very easy to use and you will see the location of the person and all scammer never use Skype believe me.

If someone looking for a serious relationship, he/she will do the best to get to see the other live and when he/she refuse to talk live, you must know, he or she is a gamer.

GXD

Nov 29, 2019 20:47

Ahhh okay I totally get it. Just don’t understand why someone would or how they even have time. At least this site should be full of serious people. It’s a shame...

Amir

Nov 29, 2019 21:14

That someone is not alone, it is an organized group around the globe. From East European gangs to African group even in the US & A all are working in children trade, money laundering, prostitution, drug trade and a lot more they even have dating websites to sell your ID to the buyers and most buyers are intelligence agences. And they have a lot of interests, you may get a date with a beautiful woman in a hotel but they will drug you and take out your kidney. It is a bad world we live in, so be very careful. I know a lot but I can't talk about everything criminals do. It's not difficult to know a lot about them.

No Photo

Rabiah

Nov 29, 2019 22:06

Muslim women are very shy and modest, so meeting men this way in this age..they have to be careful. If your not content with the slow pace of the site, there are lots of other choices available.

Insh123

Nov 30, 2019 03:11

The thing is not everyone is comfortable giving away their phone number or personal e-mail adress to a stranger. I know I wouldn't and I guess it would be even harder for women.

It can be dangerous nowadays as there many stalkers, psychos or persistent people who might harass you so they are a little bit reluctant in giving it too soon.

Also in here you can send long and thoughtful messages and reply whenever you feel like while in Whatsapp it's kind of invasive and you lose your privacy. Again, for women who are shy or busy that plays a role in whether or not they give their private contact.

There is really nothing you can do about it aside writing long messages with plenty of questions in it and only come check your messages once in a while like someone suggested earlier.

No Photo

Samer

Dec 1, 2019 02:28

Am welling to give Facebook, Viber, Skype or WhatsApp number

Pure Heart

Dec 2, 2019 01:24

Salam Genuine and everyone,

@Insh, Rabiah, Amir...I totally agree and appreciate the honesty and wealth of information that you have shared in here about how some people react to giving out personal information.

Genuine dear,
I believe the world was a better and safer place to live maybe 30 years ago with little issues of scammers liars stalkers and murderers.
It is just unfortunate that with modern technology, people’s privacy can be hacked or manipulated for bad reasons..SubhanAllah...
But don’t give up hope with some of the women kn your list as you may actually find that one special woman meant for you if you are patient enough...
Isn’t there a saying, good things will happen if you wait long enough?
Building a relationship requires time and effort. But the fruit of labour at the end of the day is worth the wait

Pure Heart

Dec 2, 2019 01:24

Salam Genuine and everyone,

@Insh, Rabiah, Amir...I totally agree and appreciate the honesty and wealth of information that you have shared in here about how some people react to giving out personal information.

Genuine dear,
I believe the world was a better and safer place to live maybe 30 years ago with little issues of scammers liars stalkers and murderers.
It is just unfortunate that with modern technology, people’s privacy can be hacked or manipulated for bad reasons..SubhanAllah...
But don’t give up hope with some of the women kn your list as you may actually find that one special woman meant for you if you are patient enough...
Isn’t there a saying, good things will happen if you wait long enough?
Building a relationship requires time and effort. But the fruit of labour at the end of the day is worth the wait

Pure Heart

Dec 2, 2019 01:26

Salam again
I apologise for the double submission..ya rabbi☺️

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.