Helahel

Search filters!

Search filters!

That_arafah Created Nov 28, 2019 18:56
4 Comments

Assalamu alaykum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuhu everyone.

So first of all, I want to thank the creators and moderators of helahel. I haven't found a spouse on here yet but it's been a good site to search on.

The only suggestion I would make is to make the search filters a bit more advanced! Age and country of residence is important but what about ethnicity, religiosity, education, height and etc? I think these are essential bits of information that not everybody adds into their profile so why not make it part of the profile set up? I just think this would create ease for users and decrease the amount of useless chatter two people may have. For example, if a brother describes himself as not a practicing Muslim but is "spiritual", I'm automatically uninterested. But if that was already stated on his profile, it would save both of our time as we wouldn't have even started talking!

If you agree, let it be heard. Maybe the site can change it up for us.

Ma salaam.

This topic has 4 comments

No Photo

Anon

Nov 29, 2019 21:07

💯 sis!!

No Photo

Samer

Dec 1, 2019 02:23

Agree, it will be useful for you girls to find boys more easily as there are many available men welling to reply if inboxed, you will save a lot of time as there's too much profiles.

Vote: yes 🤳

ally

Dec 3, 2019 07:46

Scammers r attracted to the site because its basic

That_arafah

Dec 3, 2019 13:59

Yeah, you have a point. I'd agree with that. It's alot less easier to filter them out.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.