Helahel

Please let me know if Im right or wrong, because I'm getting the shivers

No Photo

Please let me know if Im right or wrong, because I'm getting the shivers

Samer Created Nov 16, 2019 10:39
18 Comments

Seems like people don't want to talk even online these days.
I understand why we don't talk face-to-face, life's is not easy🥺
But to be silent online is a different story, 🙇🏿‍♂️

These days guys are planning their future so they have good education, job, money, house...etc whilst girls keep their education high and look for someone or something that ticks all/most the boxes plus good education.

UPTO now that's ok
What comes next is surprising

Neither guys or girls have courage to talk, and better yet, parents are more discouraging than society.

It seems like we will be having more disbelievers in the future and reduced MUSLIMS as a natural result

This topic has 18 comments

SamirDZ

Nov 16, 2019 12:20

All what is happening in the world on all aspects is a direct result of the new world order, that is being pushed since Allah knows when.
It's the end of time brother, don't be surprised.

No Photo

Samer

Nov 17, 2019 13:30

That's scary bro. Unless I can somehow reach the level of complete TAWAKUL

SamirDZ

Nov 17, 2019 17:46

It is scary, women are becoming tomboys and acts like men.
People are changing their s*xes, like changing clothes.
People are dying in wars and conflicts caused by the freemasons.
The media is always lying to us and indoctrinating us, how to live, what to believe....etc.
The pharmaceutical companies are always giving us drugs that keep us ill and weak and dependent on them for lifetime.
over 12 million people die from cancern every year because of the genetically modified foods and the poisons they feed us and pour into our drinking waters.
They are teaching kids how to be queers, weirdos, transsexuals, lesbians and gays.
They push for fiminism rights, equality between men and women, and make women theink that men are their ennemies.
They broke the family unit, by deviding us and turning women against men. encouraging women to have abortions, to work and leave the house, mix with men, change the role of the women........
They dump chemicals on us from the air.
They make us addicted to internet and smart phones, to the point that we can't live without them.
They use microwaves of electronic devices to kill us slowly.................
Tawakkul alone is not fruitful, you have to act too, brother.

Mr Niceness 😎

Nov 17, 2019 20:50

#SamirDZ
Awesome post as always.. brutal truth 👍

No Photo

Leenah

Nov 17, 2019 23:00

They scattered on you fear, zero confidence on each other, discordances so they can easily control you and take away your faith.

No Photo

Samer

Nov 18, 2019 13:45

Act do what? What is a simple way if action to reverse the effect? Other than living like the prophet (away from people praying to Allah and like the as-hab alkahaf (those who slept in a cave for 300years) and at the time of Imam Ali who lived away from people when they didn't listen to him, digging in the desert for water for charity for many years) keeping away from people is the simplest solution I see

What is your simple solution

ally

Nov 18, 2019 15:22

If people want to go on a rotten path then Allah swt replaces them with other people

SamirDZ

Nov 18, 2019 15:54

@ ENIGMA
Bless you brother. But even the like sign, done by the thumb, is a masonic symbol, along with the heart shape for love, the yellow emoticons....etc. the 666 which is the mark of the beast and done by making a zero with the thumb and the the forefinger. the horns sign which represents satan and it is a curse.

SamirDZ

Nov 18, 2019 16:00

@ Samer

We must wake up people, wake as many as we can, to the bitter reality, and the wickedness of the new world order and the secret societies. We must try to follow Quran and Sunna as much as we could, or else we're done for.
The prophet peace be upon him went to the cave to contemplate and think about the creations. Not to get away from society.
Even though there is a saying of the rasul Allah salla Allahu aleyhi wa sallam, that when Fitna will prevail, the only man who will be safe from it, is a man who shepherds his sheep between mountains in valleys.
Fitna or hard tribulations will increase even further than what is happening now. Be ready.

Mr Niceness 😎

Nov 19, 2019 00:09

#SamirDZ
Bruv I knew the thumb zero as a 6 but didn't know the like thumb, heart etc were masonic.
I wanted to ask, dont you think numbers are what we make them out to be..? For example the number 786 is classed as bismillah (mostly used by pakistani and indian muslims but scholars deny that such numbers mean anything.. im just curious in what you think..?

No Photo

Samer

Nov 19, 2019 22:30

Numbers mean anything??? The Universe is made up of numbers and according to Einstein we are learning more so we can read the language of the universe.

Numbers mean something but we weren't taught

The number 6 is a very important in geometry of many insects and recently They found that it's the most stable number of sides or walls when making a large structure such as the bee hive

No Photo

Rabiah

Nov 29, 2019 09:44

Msg me samer, im not afraid.

Pure Heart

Dec 3, 2019 00:05

Salam Samer n everyone,

Why do people talk less even online?
1) the interest between both parties lessened or ended
2) the fear of being scammed
3) different time schedule
4) daily priorities
5) incompatibility
6) Distance
7) Financial insecurity

These are some that I can think of right now.... I am no expert but I express them from my own personal experience....maybe you can add more to what I have said.
Salam

Mr Niceness 😎

Dec 3, 2019 00:15

#Pure Heart
EGO is a problem

Pure Heart

Dec 3, 2019 00:24

Salam Enigma,

Yes it is a problem. If either individual refuses to admit and resolve it? Both stop talking...and you become single again

Pure Heart

Dec 3, 2019 00:27

Such is the Vicious Cycle of Life....to want to prove you are right all the time but lose the ones that matter to you😔😔😔

No Photo

Samer

Dec 3, 2019 10:37

I agree, but there's a window of opportunity always open but few take it and there's not little to Risk or spend, such as overtaking a truck on steep or crescent difficult highway.

My problem is that I don't feel strongly of my self if I'm the smartest richest man On earth, an always humble and I'm not sure how to overcome this wall of humbleness to move forward.

I guess I will remain single and sorrow until marriage.
My search shows that death to us young god fearing men will come slowly but eventually as part of nature which is medically due to not being married, as studies show,,, many disease can cause lower quality of life or fatality or dependence but even if we avoid that somehow it's mentally distructive

this is our test and our time has cometh that we rise and shine to all that we can do this, our belief is authentic and eternal. We will survive this enigma

No Photo

Rabiah

Dec 3, 2019 21:45

Rememer that we are just going to die, we still live on..we will still have the opportunity to marry and know the oppisite gender after death. 🙂 So, its all cool. As salaam alikum. This is just part of our lives.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.