37 Comments

Any good news?

This topic has 38 comments

ally

Nov 14, 2019 13:47

Lol slm bro

Mr Niceness ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Nov 14, 2019 14:22

Bruv, I actually know someone who did and thats why i still have faith that i will find one too.
The person who found his wife to be had only joined the site for a few days and she was new too.. They simply clicked and met up because both were from the UK and are planning to marry now.
It worked because she wasn't a fussy girl and had no demands and the boy was straightforward too.
I know them personally and inshallah wedding early next year.
The thing is that the girl was raised the proper way and not like the sisters you have online now who have been here for months and some over a year because either they are fake or simply they think there gods gift.. I actually blame sh*t parenting for there behaviour.

Amir

Nov 14, 2019 15:16

I found a wife, she got a husband. I refuse to be her second or third husband ๐Ÿ˜†

SamirDZ

Nov 14, 2019 17:12

@ ally
wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh, brother.

@ Enigma
I also met my first wife online, but she was from the same village as me. I was working in another cityat that time. She sent me a friend request on facebook, then we chatted through messages only for a couple of days. And after I went back home I met her once, and we got engaged two days after that. 5 days after the engagement we got married. A small wedding, quiet and really serene. Alhamdu li Allah.
She didn't has any demands too. Any good muslima miust do the same, to build a solid and happy family.

Apart from that, I have been looking for a wife online for so many years. It is just a very tiiny chance that you could find. especially when the two persons live far away from each others.

SamirDZ

Nov 14, 2019 17:14

@ Amir

There are a lot of cheating wives out there.

I am looking for a second wife

Mr Niceness ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Nov 14, 2019 17:55

#SamirDZ
Its just a matter of time when you will find another wife.. If you've done it before over the Internet then you will definitely do it again..
I know its a challenge as you want a second wife but who know's whats around the corner.
Have faith bruv.... ๐Ÿ‘

SamirDZ

Nov 14, 2019 20:36

@ ENIGMA
May Allah bless you brother with a pious wife.
I still have a bit of hope.
My first wife is one of a kind. It's quite umpossible to find one like her. She even accepts that I do polygamy. Unlike 99.99% of the so called muslimas nowadays.

Mr Niceness ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Nov 14, 2019 20:47

#SamirDZ
Thanks brother and I wish you the same too.
I must say you are very lucky to have a wife who has agreed to that..
Sisters nowadays... well you already know the score..

Amir

Nov 15, 2019 03:44

Never !!!

Peace Guy

Nov 15, 2019 05:24

Actually, there has been at least one match that I have witnessed being posted here. Within the past year (maybe early summer), a man posted that he met on Helahel and got married. There were many comments congratulating the newlyweds. Being happily married, he deleted his profile, and unfortunately, that automatically deleted the forum posts associated with his account. It would appear that many people remember the hurt from a scammer, but they forget the hope from a success.

Other posts have mentioned that there have been several successful matches made on Helahel, but I don't have time to look through all the archives.

Maybe someone who likes to read the forum could look through the older posts to find an announcement of marriage? If a reference is found, please paste in a link to that post so we can see it!

There are many real people here - Keep looking for them and never give up hope! May Allah bless us all with suitable spouses.

Amir

Nov 15, 2019 15:54

But to be fair to the site, problem isn't the site. It's the women.

Mr Niceness ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Nov 15, 2019 16:24

#Amir
Awesome ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

No Photo

Leenah

Nov 16, 2019 04:33

Just scammers without scruples and asking for hundred of thousands of US $. Thinking people can be easily duped by what flatters their pride and desires.

No Photo

Samer

Nov 16, 2019 08:58

Unfortunately yes. This happened when ladies from Europe countries decided to talk to their cousins through FB, giving marriage visas and getting boys to come to the women's country.

I have witnessed similar activity by boys from Europe countries but it didn't end well as women in those situation tend to be very needy if they came from middle eastern countries.

That's why I tend to not get married from overseas

No Photo

Samer

Nov 16, 2019 09:00

Plan not to but Allah knows best so I don't control my future%100 so we'll see what will be will be the future is not ours to see ......

No Photo

Samer

Nov 16, 2019 09:00

Plan not to but Allah knows best so I don't control my future%100 so we'll see what will be will be the future is not ours to see ......

SamirDZ

Nov 16, 2019 12:07

@ Samer
Inshaa Allah you will have a good muslim. Marrying from overseas is obviously way harder than nationaly or locally. You might spend a lot of money on visas, translation of papers, travelling several times to embassies and to the wife's country....etc. and with that, it might not workout at the end.

SamirDZ

Nov 16, 2019 12:13

@
Peace Guy
That's still too little or insignificant amount. There should be hundreds of marriages.
I think that in the first place women should lower their demands and expectations, and get rid of their ego and haughtiness. or else they'll get old and have wrinckles and die sinles and alone.

No Photo

Leo223

Nov 16, 2019 13:26

@SamirDZ

You always talk on this forum about how women are the problem in here and that they ask for too much yet most guys when they want to get marry look for a girl who is young, beautiful, can be a good house wife and who was never been married and that okay but also there is nothing wrong with a women who knows what she wants in a husband and just because her standers don't match the guys she meet online doesn't mean that she should settle down and accept just anyone who is not right for her just to get married before she get wrinkles and die single like you say, there are a lot of women who much rather die alone than to marry the wrong guy and risk suffering from an unhappy marriage for the rest of their life.

No Photo

Leenah

Nov 16, 2019 14:33

Just an advice for everyone.
Chasing scammers on the internet, contacting them, and messing with them is the wrong thing for recent victims to do for many reasons.

1. It exposes a recent victim to more trouble, if they do it. And the person doing it can hurt a recent poster or unknown victim as well.
2. It educates the scammers to be better at their scam.
3. It stirs up scammers and makes them change their profiles, hurting present and future victims. It ruins the work of the victims and staff here to warn victims by making the scammers aware that their details might be posted.
4. They cannot be traced to exact location, as they use internet cafes and mobile phones to scam, and use all fake details. They use Western Union which is untraceable. Arrests are impossible unless you are sitting in the cafe next to them as the scam occurs, which you can forget about ever happening. Police may have ways that you do not, so keep away from scammer accounts!
5. It can disrupt any behind-the-scenes police or banking investigations of the scammer and his associates, making the collection of evidence and arrests more difficult.

Recent victims need to drop their thoughts of revenge, which we realize could be strong after they were scammed. They have no idea that they are exposing themselves and others to real dangers by trying to "get back" at their scammer, or other scammers.
Victims are not trained to deal with scammers safely and effectively in a way as to not only protect themselves, but other known and unknown victims of these criminals.
There is no real way for victims to mess with them to hurt them without endangering even more victims in the effort.

We ask you to think about the safely of the survivors here, the victims that the scammers have on the hook presently, and all future victims of the scammers. Read this post also: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948 Closing scammer accounts and profiles is wrong too, except for YouTube, Google+, or other video sites.

The Number One priority for recent victims is to recover from the scam in the real world.
All are hurt in many ways, and coping with the aftermath should be the first priority.
Chasing scammers right after they have not fully recovered in their own lives and have balance will only cause more hurt for them, and it always retards their recovery.

For Romance Victims, especially, but applies to all scams:

Looking for the innocent person in the pictures, to either warn him or thinking he will be so grateful he will fall in love with you is also the wrong thing to do.

This activity is usually caused by the victim's "brainwashing by the scammer," and the strong attachment to the pictures and copy/pasted words that the scammer sent to them. The pictures and "images of love" in their brains are not fully rejected and the victim is not recovered at this point. Looking for the innocent person in the pictures is not fueled by logic but by emotion. There are logical reasons why victims should not do it.

Number 1., 2., 3., and 5. above cover this activity as well. Victims are far more likely to contact scammers and not the real person, and all the bad results of that are the same as I explained above.

In almost all cases of victims actually finding and contacting the real person, their reaction is not what you would expect. They are hurt unnecessarily, you may be the 210th person to contact them, and they may be rude to you. They have their own lives to live, and some do not want any involvement in it at all, especially from any person unknown to them. You do not have the training or knowledge to explain the scam or what they can do to mitigate the problem they have, either. We do. Please do not look for nor contact the real person in the pictures, as it always creates hurt for them, for other victims, and for you, too. Leave that job to us, please.

No Photo

Leenah

Nov 16, 2019 14:33

Just an advice for everyone.
Chasing scammers on the internet, contacting them, and messing with them is the wrong thing for recent victims to do for many reasons.

1. It exposes a recent victim to more trouble, if they do it. And the person doing it can hurt a recent poster or unknown victim as well.
2. It educates the scammers to be better at their scam.
3. It stirs up scammers and makes them change their profiles, hurting present and future victims. It ruins the work of the victims and staff here to warn victims by making the scammers aware that their details might be posted.
4. They cannot be traced to exact location, as they use internet cafes and mobile phones to scam, and use all fake details. They use Western Union which is untraceable. Arrests are impossible unless you are sitting in the cafe next to them as the scam occurs, which you can forget about ever happening. Police may have ways that you do not, so keep away from scammer accounts!
5. It can disrupt any behind-the-scenes police or banking investigations of the scammer and his associates, making the collection of evidence and arrests more difficult.

Recent victims need to drop their thoughts of revenge, which we realize could be strong after they were scammed. They have no idea that they are exposing themselves and others to real dangers by trying to "get back" at their scammer, or other scammers.
Victims are not trained to deal with scammers safely and effectively in a way as to not only protect themselves, but other known and unknown victims of these criminals.
There is no real way for victims to mess with them to hurt them without endangering even more victims in the effort.

We ask you to think about the safely of the survivors here, the victims that the scammers have on the hook presently, and all future victims of the scammers. Read this post also: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948 Closing scammer accounts and profiles is wrong too, except for YouTube, Google+, or other video sites.

The Number One priority for recent victims is to recover from the scam in the real world.
All are hurt in many ways, and coping with the aftermath should be the first priority.
Chasing scammers right after they have not fully recovered in their own lives and have balance will only cause more hurt for them, and it always retards their recovery.

For Romance Victims, especially, but applies to all scams:

Looking for the innocent person in the pictures, to either warn him or thinking he will be so grateful he will fall in love with you is also the wrong thing to do.

This activity is usually caused by the victim's "brainwashing by the scammer," and the strong attachment to the pictures and copy/pasted words that the scammer sent to them. The pictures and "images of love" in their brains are not fully rejected and the victim is not recovered at this point. Looking for the innocent person in the pictures is not fueled by logic but by emotion. There are logical reasons why victims should not do it.

Number 1., 2., 3., and 5. above cover this activity as well. Victims are far more likely to contact scammers and not the real person, and all the bad results of that are the same as I explained above.

In almost all cases of victims actually finding and contacting the real person, their reaction is not what you would expect. They are hurt unnecessarily, you may be the 210th person to contact them, and they may be rude to you. They have their own lives to live, and some do not want any involvement in it at all, especially from any person unknown to them. You do not have the training or knowledge to explain the scam or what they can do to mitigate the problem they have, either. We do. Please do not look for nor contact the real person in the pictures, as it always creates hurt for them, for other victims, and for you, too. Leave that job to us, please.

SamirDZ

Nov 16, 2019 15:42

@ leo223
I do understand that both women and men have the right to choose a suitable partner. But generally it is women who are wrong in the process of choosing. I am not biased. I say that on all women, and on my sisters as well. When a simple good man propose to them, they dismiss him, if they don't see money and status.
They don't care about other characteristics, like piousness and good morals.
I tell you a story: A man went to a a house to ask the hand of a girl, but her father refused, with the excuse that the man was poor. Then a second man came to propose and marry that girl, he was rich yet he was a drunkard. The father of the girl accepted and wedded her to him. People asked the father, why didn't you wed her to the poor good man, and you gave her to the drunkard rich man?
The father replied: Allah subhanahu wa taala will guide him (the drunkard man) to the straight path.
People told the father: Isn't the One who guides to the right path, still the One who gives Rizk (money and subsistence)?!

SamirDZ

Nov 16, 2019 15:46

@ Leenah

To make it simple.... NEVER EVER SEND MONEY TO ANYBODY..........peace.

To confirm whether you speak with a fake. Ask them to speak with you directly on cam, face to face, no excuses.

No Photo

Leenah

Nov 16, 2019 15:59

Who is telling I did. This is a general awareness to my fellow genuine users.
Peace โ˜ฎ๏ธ

SamirDZ

Nov 16, 2019 19:56

I didn't imply you did. I just summurized your comment for people here.

Generally the stories scammers use are lame and stupid, even more stupider than the stories I'll write here.

SamirDZ

Nov 16, 2019 20:12

The scammer: I need money urgently because a moskito bit me, and I am in the hospital for an urgent operation. All my family members are late (means in the broken english of scammers, deceased, passed away, or died).
Please send me 10000 dollars now, because I don't have any bread on the table right now, even though I am writing this message from a smart phone with internet credit. My tummy is tickling from hunger, I almost ate the grass and dust.
My late father's father died and left me 2 billion dollars in the bank and I need 10000 dollars to be able to withdraw them, but unfortunately I don't have a dim on me.
I was walking down the streets in my town and suddently I stripped in a tiny stone which sent me miles away, I fell in a foreign country and my bones broke, I need to fix them using the fake NASA's technology, please send me just one million dollars.
I miss you so much, I want to be with you right now, but I need 50 grand to pay for the visa and plane ticket, then I will be with you till the end of times.
I am the son of the late president of Zimbabue, he passed away and left me a mine of pearls in the desert of mount Nibiru in the North pole, so please send me a million dollars to buy lemon cakes and chocolate and a ship to sail there and dig mine my late father's mine, then I will repay you of course.

No Photo

Leenah

Nov 16, 2019 21:18

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™€so far, none of those stories are familiar to me.
Hummmm ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคจ

No Photo

Leenah

Nov 17, 2019 01:21

Online, anyone can be a victim, if they are not aware about scammers. They can come in different shapes and forms, using different stories - but the basic idea is the same. They will use anything they can to get your money. They will love you, they are ready to marry you, they are willing to share their fortune with you, they are ready to give you that unique chance to get a lot of money you always dreamed about. They are selling fake dreams - and you need to pay good money for that.

General rules:

You can not win a lottery you never played for. And 100% of all email lotteries are scams.
You don't pay in advance for a loan or for a job.
There are no millions to receive if you need to send few hundred dollars in advance.
No genuine company will use free email accounts for business.
Anyone you met only online asking for money - no matter what reason - is always a scammer.

For the scams happening in the real world, there are laws and authorities able to help a victim dealing with most of the cases, as long as the victim have reliable proof of being sucked in a fraud. Online is a different world. Anyone can be anyone and you can never know for sure who is on the other side of the screen and why. The scammers uses fake identities, claiming to be in another place than they really are - and even if a victim can prove it was targeted by an online scammer, there are not a lot of things that can be done. In most of the cases, the victim is in one country, the scammer in another one and no police have jurisdiction abroad.

The online scams can be divided into two big groups: scams done for getting the victim's money and scams done to obtain the full control of the victim. In the first group are all types of advance fee fraud and derivatives of those. From the second group, the most common cases are catfishing, s*xtortion, and revenge p**n.

Let's talk about different types of scams and how they work...Ok next Time. Oh bonus! you will have a chance to hear a song about scammer scamming Adele: hello from the other side

No Photo

Leenah

Nov 17, 2019 01:21

Online, anyone can be a victim, if they are not aware about scammers. They can come in different shapes and forms, using different stories - but the basic idea is the same. They will use anything they can to get your money. They will love you, they are ready to marry you, they are willing to share their fortune with you, they are ready to give you that unique chance to get a lot of money you always dreamed about. They are selling fake dreams - and you need to pay good money for that.

General rules:

You can not win a lottery you never played for. And 100% of all email lotteries are scams.
You don't pay in advance for a loan or for a job.
There are no millions to receive if you need to send few hundred dollars in advance.
No genuine company will use free email accounts for business.
Anyone you met only online asking for money - no matter what reason - is always a scammer.

For the scams happening in the real world, there are laws and authorities able to help a victim dealing with most of the cases, as long as the victim have reliable proof of being sucked in a fraud. Online is a different world. Anyone can be anyone and you can never know for sure who is on the other side of the screen and why. The scammers uses fake identities, claiming to be in another place than they really are - and even if a victim can prove it was targeted by an online scammer, there are not a lot of things that can be done. In most of the cases, the victim is in one country, the scammer in another one and no police have jurisdiction abroad.

The online scams can be divided into two big groups: scams done for getting the victim's money and scams done to obtain the full control of the victim. In the first group are all types of advance fee fraud and derivatives of those. From the second group, the most common cases are catfishing, s*xtortion, and revenge p**n.

Let's talk about different types of scams and how they work...Ok next Time. Oh bonus! you will have a chance to hear a song about scammer scamming Adele: hello from the other side

No Photo

Leenah

Nov 17, 2019 01:27

https://youtu.be/putgCyePwzs
Scammer uses Adele song hello to scam

If you afraid to click on the link then go on youtube site or App and search the title written above.

SamirDZ

Nov 17, 2019 17:37

I repeat it again, never ever send money to anybody, even if you talked to him/ her, for years.

If they claim to love you, they'll come to you no matter what, and they'll be able to save up money from thir own work, and not from your pocket.

If they are too poor, and can't get a visa, then go to them, and be sure to meet the person in a public place, where he or she can't harm yyou, just in case. If you feel the person is okay, then the rest is easy.

No Photo

Leenah

Nov 18, 2019 00:12

Please my follow site users, those things never happened to me. Iโ€™m doing a study on the potential scammers and spread awareness.

Amir

Nov 20, 2019 01:50

Not a chance !!!

Pure Heart

Dec 3, 2019 03:33

Salam everyone
@Leenah n @SamirDz

Ty for your advice. Good to know how their minds work

Fateee

Dec 3, 2019 05:17

May Allah bless us all with the right spouse

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 3, 2019 08:42

asselamu aleykum werahmetullahi weberekathu
I am new for this site.I am from Ethiopia,Addis ababa.but I want to marriage from other countries
To do that,it is difficult to me to travel to the country that she live because now I am student.what shall?

Insh123

Dec 3, 2019 13:40

Wa'aleykum salam brother @ Seyfel-Islam , being a student is not really a problem depending on your situation. The most important thing in that case is financial stability.

Take me for instance, I am studying but I've also been working for the past 5 years so I have a pretty stable income and some โ‚ฌ in the bank. So try to get a job if you can. When it's time to meet her you'll have enough to cover your expenses. Also make sure to take your time in knowing each other in order to not regret spending your money on a scam or catfish.

Now you have to understand that when some women will see "student" in your bio they will think that you are broke/immature (even if they are still a student themselves) and not even reply even though you can freely travel to meet them.

And some others can't relocate because of their family or some other reasons. If they don't see a future with them leaving their country and having to adapt to another culture they simply won't reply. So brace yourself and good luck.

SamirDZ

Dec 5, 2019 11:16

@ pure heart

You're welcome

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.