Helahel

Polygamy

Polygamy

SamirDZ Created Oct 21, 2019 19:44
16 Comments

Why girls and women who claim to be muslims refuse polygamy???

This topic has 17 comments

Peace Guy

Oct 21, 2019 23:15

Because the Qur'an gives women the right to choose whether they accept it or not. If a woman decided that it's not for her, it doesn't make her less Muslim.

Amir

Oct 22, 2019 00:21

Polygamy https://youtu.be/fS4tJhnlVr0

No Photo

SamirDZ

Oct 22, 2019 11:43

@ Peace Guy
I know they have the right to choose. But the thing is, they fight it like crazy. They think it is bad and many consider it worse than zuina, and cheating....etc. They have all been indoctrinated by the freemaonic media.
A good muslima should accept any good man with good character. Wether he is married or single, disregarding the age and social status...etc, as long as she likes his appearance for love and affection to last between them.
The world has changed to the worst, and just by looking at the none islamic hijabs women wear, you can say, that the elites agendas have worked perfectly.
I'm from Algeria, and divorce rates are increasing so badly. And polygamy is none existent here in the whole of the North of my country, except in the sahara.
The statistics, whether they're correct or not, say that 12 million Algerian women are single, and counting.

No Photo

SamirDZ

Oct 22, 2019 11:47

@ Amir
That video has nothing to do with the islamic polygamy.
You can't sleep with two wives at the same time.
You can't film your wives for the world to see.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 22, 2019 23:13

Well said samirDZ

Amir

Oct 26, 2019 04:55

Men say they can't even find one on this site which renders polygamy a distant fantasy under the circumstances.

No Photo

SamirDZ

Oct 26, 2019 14:14

@ Amir
That's right. Unfortunatelly.
I have tried a lot of matrimonial and dating websites of muslims and non-muslims, and they're all the same.
Even my single friends who look for a wife in their neighborhood, finds it almost impossible to find one. Some of them tried talking or proposing to dozens, yet to no avail.
Zina has become so easy with internet s*x, phone s*x, rendez-vous....etc. While marriage has become a nearly impossibility, due to high dowries and high expectations of women who are braiwashed by TV shows and such crap. Also due to fininism movements and indoctrination, work of women, made them feel independent, and men are generally unemployed since women get many jobs............. a sad reality.

ENIGMA

Oct 26, 2019 15:01

#SamirDZ
In what your saying is (The New World Order) created by the Elite, Freemason's (zionists) read on it bro, its shocking..
There agenda is...
Kill religion, weather islam or Christianity, spread homosexuality and lesbianism.. Man will have no power but woman will have the upper hand. Marriage will be instinct and childbirth will be none (5G network) is a weapon and will be used to make childbirth impossible or born with disabilities. (5G) can affect you mentality and used in war (syria)
In the UK the spread of LGBT (lesbian gay bisexual transgender teaching is forced to your children as young as 4 years old and parents dont have a say because its law.. The government wants gay and lesbian children.. (birth control = less population)
Thats the future bruv...
Sisters need to wake up.. get married and have children if allah wills..

No Photo

SamirDZ

Oct 27, 2019 17:17

@ Psssst, yeah you 😉
Jazak Allah subhanahu wa taala kheyr brother. I am well aware of most of their agendas. I have watched hundreds of videos mainly on youtube on the conspiracies.
I have two daughters, I didn't vaccinate my youngest one, since I knew that vaccinations are dangerous and made of wastes, chemicals that will cause different diseases, cancers, destroy the immune system......
I know about the hoaxes of evolution, nuclear weapons, space, moon landing....etc.
The earth is flat as Allah subhanahu wa taala said in the Noble Quran, it ain't round, like the stanist clowns astroNOTS of the deceiving NASA say.
Everything we learn in schools is just lies.
NWO = one government, do what thou wilst, you can kill, eat other people, marry the same s*x, marry a dog or a chandelier....etc.
They pour vaccines in the air along with metals like barium and alluminum...etc, which can harm the humans and life in general....
Fluoride and chlorine in water...........
Even the chewing gum contains aspartame which targets the brain to make you docile.

ENIGMA

Oct 27, 2019 17:45

#SamirDZ
As-salamu alaykum brother..
You have no idea how impressed i am with your knowledge.. it's truly awesome you have such valuable knowledge that no one can take away from you.
I truly wish you and your daughters the very best in health wealth and life..

No Photo

SamirDZ

Oct 27, 2019 20:53

@ Psssst, yeah you 😉
Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu my brother.
Baraka Allah fik akhi.

We need to wake up as much people as we can and spread the word, warnings. Even though it would be so hard to break the indoctrination.
May Allah subhanahu wa taala bless the muslims and unite them under a khilafa. And may exalted be he give our children knowledge and power so that they can fight this satanic new world order, and live according to the way of Allah taala.

ENIGMA

Oct 27, 2019 21:01

#SamirDZ
To be honest bruv.. so many sheep amongst lions like us..

No Photo

SamirDZ

Oct 28, 2019 11:04

@ Psssst, yeah you 😉
Very true unfortunately. May Allah make things better for all of us.

Amir

Nov 5, 2019 17:38

Salaam,

Reading your comments, reminds me of David Icke. He is screaming and informing all the people since the 90s. He is right in most cases. Unfortunately in this life, you have 2 kinds of people the leaders and the followers so you can't enlighten everyone. All the west is enslaved by the zionist cabal and they do everything now, no one can opject. The message is very obvious , from 7.7 billion must be reduced to 500 million. This why they are waging wars around the globe. If you read about the first world war and the second one you will understand the game. Everything is obvious, from chemtrails in the sky to pharmaceuticals to agriculture " GMOs " wars, all is leading to diseases and destruction. They want Armageddon now, they will get it and we will be free from them in sha Allah.

Amir

Nov 5, 2019 17:44

I can tell you that a lot of these visibles are half-true, half-lies disinfo agents, otherwise police cars would be following you, fire trucks and ambulances would drive by your house with sirens blowing in what's officially called Countelpro and unofficially the gang stalking. YouTube is full of such videos.

Amir

Nov 5, 2019 20:44

I meant Countelpro, not the auto correction Countelpro.

Amir

Nov 5, 2019 20:45

Cointelpro

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.