Helahel

Husband should learn what did Islam say about marriage life with his wife

Husband should learn what did Islam say about marriage life with his wife

Yasin Azad Created Oct 12, 2019 10:28
1 Comments

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Will share what I wrote in the other thread

*Husband taking wife for Umrah & then saying she cannot go to the haram because there’s men about. (Wife would have been in niqab)

*Husband locking the wife inside the house & taking the keys with him when he goes out. There’s no other set of keys. (Would ‘normal’ men just go out and let the wife lock the door from inside?)

*Keeping curtains drawn inside the house (I can understand this but some sisters may find it controlling)

*Not allowing the wife to enrol in an Islamic course because the course is conducted by a ‘shaykh’. He would not be personally teaching the course & the teachers would be female

*Not allowing the wife to do anything at all without his permission. For example, there is a newly wed couple, the husband is at work & the wife thinks it would be nice to re arrange the furniture & make their living area look nice for when he comes home. He comes home and goes ballistic that she dared to move the furniture without his permission. He then moves all the furniture back to how it initially was & then changes it to how the wife had made it as he knew it looked good but he wanted to be the one to have done it..

Im sure I can think of a lot of examples of how some brothers can be controlling but these come to mind for now

This topic has 1 comment

ally

Oct 14, 2019 06:45

That's what happens when u don't have proper knowlege of our beautiful deen

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.