Helahel

honesty is part of our faith.

honesty is part of our faith.

Mohamed Aissa. Created Oct 11, 2019 19:45
9 Comments

Most of people in this site are not serious. I've contacted so many here but they are not honest or maybe are fake.

This topic has 10 comments

Panjshiriy

Oct 11, 2019 20:15

I agree wihat yuo bro

Amir

Oct 11, 2019 21:21

Men are serious but ladies aren't because they are also men, da..

Panjshiriy

Oct 11, 2019 22:07

Amir
I agree wihat yuo bro

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 12, 2019 06:16

or maybe they are just not interested. I have faced many scammers and perverted in here in that point I even could tell wether they are scammers or pervert guys in the 3rd or 4th of the convos but ofc not all people in here like that. There is a lil percent of the people in here tht have good intention and not fake. This site is free that's why its not surprise if many fake people playing around in here. Good luck for the sincere people in here may Allah grants all your wishes.

mohammed

Oct 12, 2019 08:22

facts brother fi Allah

Amir

Oct 13, 2019 18:21

On a more serious note, there are at least 3 times more men on this site than women, but that's the case with any potentially dating scene whether you go to nightclubs or paid dating sites.

ally

Oct 14, 2019 06:34

Unpleasant norm of of the people on the site

Zeinab58

Oct 20, 2019 09:31

Mashah’AllAh brother that you mention honesty. It’s so important as we are told as Muslims not to lie.

Let’s not say brother do this or sisters do that. It’s on both sides and I’m sure we have all come across liars and scammers. Whether they are male or female it’s wrong and we need to remember instead the good honest people who fear Allah.

Zeinab58

Oct 20, 2019 09:31

Mashah’AllAh brother that you mention honesty. It’s so important as we are told as Muslims not to lie.

Let’s not say brother do this or sisters do that. It’s on both sides and I’m sure we have all come across liars and scammers. Whether they are male or female it’s wrong and we need to remember instead the good honest people who fear Allah.

Sweething

Nov 8, 2019 01:20

Honesty is one of the important virtues of Islam but using your brain is not far behind. There are still good and bad brothers and good and bad sisters I believe if this world was all evil Alkah would end this world like now. There are still good and honest people here. If you find someone you like not sure if they right for you make a istaqarah prayer or dua Allah will show you do not get discourage by scamming g men and women just pity them bc Allah will deal with them and know the constant red flags they always display

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.