Helahel

High expectations .....is killing my self esteem...

High expectations .....is killing my self esteem...

Haliza Hasin Created Oct 10, 2019 18:37
5 Comments

Assalamualaikum to all brothers & sisters....i just realized that some of us do have high expectations on someone that we're looking for nikah... I'd been approached by few for the past years but couldn't bring myself to accept any because they expect too much from me. I don't even sure if they are sincere. Is it possible to accept woman who has nothing?

This topic has 5 comments

L👀KING 4 U

Oct 10, 2019 19:22

Yes of course its possible to accept a woman with nothing...
We a born in the world with nothing and die with nothing...
Sadly some people don't understand that.

ally

Oct 11, 2019 06:37

It is very possible

SamirDZ

Oct 11, 2019 09:22

Pyar to Allah subhanahu wa taala to give you a pious hussband soon, and accept also polygamy. It is the sunna of our beloved prophet peace be upon him.
A single man would like to marry a single woman. In most cases. So a widow and a divorcee should accept to be a second wife or a third or fourth, there's no shame in that. On the contrary, you can live happily in polygamy, while you can be so miserable as a single wife.

ally

Oct 14, 2019 06:51

That is also very thru

Mohamed

Oct 17, 2019 08:33

I think if someone give Promise for marriage From the beginning he jst lie and scam ، name photo of ur profil and what u write about ur self and what u want Attract others to want know more about u and after this they will take décision to mariage with u or no u must take attention à lot cause they are many scammers and jst put in ur head halal to can not anyone fool u i I wish to u the best sister good luck

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.