Helahel

Does online dating work for a true relationship?

Does online dating work for a true relationship?

Hafez Created Oct 7, 2019 21:17
8 Comments

Hello ladies and gentlemen!
Do you think this online dating website is helping you to find the right person and stay in touch in long term?

Who are scammers and where are they most from?
Has anyone experienced any serious relationship with the one found here?

Any successful stories about marriage between couples from two different countries, continents, cultures?

Any advice from females to males or males to females?

I appreciate your participation in this discussion! I hope it ends up with some good results!

Love, light and peace!

This topic has 9 comments

ally

Oct 10, 2019 06:22

With so many online dating its not effective as before

Newa

Oct 14, 2019 15:39

the mistake people make with online dating is someone in india wants to connect with someone in venezuela...yet both are not rich. so who pays for airticket and visa and all that

but if you connect with someone in your city. it's possible
love needs closeness...i once met this crazy guy who wanted we get married and we live in different counties. so i asked him, okay so you send monthly upkeep how about the other actions between man and wife !!!! these sites some times have crazy people. it's good for connecting with people in same area then yu meet physically and move on from there

Mohamed Aissa.

Oct 14, 2019 16:57

I do agree with you in some points Newa, but on the other hand I see that true feelings has no limits, and has no long or short distances, in my case if I found a true honest women I will travel to where she is, to meet her and marry her. I believe that souls can meet where ever they are.
As I said in my comment last few days, most of people I mate in this site are not serious, and they use fake profiles. So be carful brothers and sisters.

SamirDZ

Oct 14, 2019 20:22

You will need money buddy. That's what all women are after.
Beware of scammers and never sent a dim to anyone online,

Fate is fate, if it's afted that you will meet someone then you will, be it online or in real life, and if it's not fated, even if you will look your entire life, you won't find, even if you look next door and scan the entire populace

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2019 20:58

@SamirDZ Don't generalize all women like that brother.
@Hafez If u can meet some1 irl its better than in online world tbh. I had experience of online dating b4 and I can tell u that it was hard ..3 times harder than irl relationship but ofc we dont know our fates whether we will meet our soulmate in this online world or irl. Just keep praying and never give up and beware of scammers and fake people in here.

Amir

Oct 15, 2019 02:56

In my opinion, immigration or search for younger spouse is the primary incentive in online inter-national dating. Otherwise, for every other reason, it would be make more sense to look closer.

Azooz83

Oct 15, 2019 18:57

the website is very helpful, the problem is not with the website, the real problem is that there are many SPAM and fake people. also you will run to girls that claim they want love and relationship and the truth is they just want attention from million guy and they never get serious. the best thing to do with this type and scammers is to trash them out when they talk and block them.

otherwise, online dating is great when people be honest and truly seek love.

Azooz83

Oct 15, 2019 18:58

and after all, we need patient. hopefully we run into the ONE.

No Photo

sabrin

Oct 18, 2019 13:48

the main problem i see in online dating is everyone is distrustful for one another. just try your best and leave the rest for your creator.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.