Helahel

Why are we here?

No Photo

Why are we here?

deezilboy Created Aug 14, 2019 08:59
4 Comments

Lol, I had the funniest reply from a sister just now.

I typed this nice as possible long mail, for marriage

and the reply I got was that her sister has the same name like mine and she wished me good luck with my search.

Yoh I laughed now, aren't we all here for marriage or hooking up with a partner or sumfin like that.....?!!!! 😂

Sisters stop chasing brothers away, coz u'll all know from stats, that there is more women than men on this earth.

This topic has 4 comments

Blue Green

Aug 14, 2019 12:28

Assalam o alaikum Brother,

If one sister has sent you a comment which you don't like it, then please don't think all sisters are the same. Your reply is to all the sisters which is not fair.

I know there are issues with both brothers and sisters generally, but I have come across some very good sisters as well, so please don't use the same brush for all.

Be positive, be patient and be courteous. Allah SWT will give all of us the spouse best for us.

Salam

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 14, 2019 13:52

Agg it was more if a joke, it's almost weekend.....👍

No Photo

zara

Aug 15, 2019 18:14

i think it should be said that despite our solid belief in islam, geography and culture plays an important part with interactions, i am from the Caribbean and although i've travel to different countries at my core my culture is what i really know, thats embedded within my subconscious, i can try and understand a different perspective or do what is the Quran said if permitted, but be honest we all interpret facts to suit our goals like most human beings do.... do you know anything about this girl, i think her response is normal unless you two have been in dialog for a reasonable amount of time........thats just my two cents

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 15, 2019 19:35

My culture is quraan and Sunnah 😁

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.