Helahel

EVERY PROFILE (Video Call)

EVERY PROFILE (Video Call)

One Love ❤️ Created Aug 7, 2019 20:40
4 Comments

Brothers and sisters: we all complain about fake people but don't do anything to change this.

If every profile said that you only want a relationship with someone who is willing to have a video call or WhatsApp then there would be less fakes on this site. Its as simple as that so why dont you try it?
You will only get genuine people sending you messages who know they will have to show their face to you on video a call.

Example what to write on your profile..

Introduce yourself as usual then add the following..

ONLY MESSAGE ME IF YOUR WILLING TO HAVE A VIDEO CALL...

It's worked with me.. I get no fake sisters messaging me anymore.. Alhamdulillah

This topic has 4 comments

❤️

Aug 7, 2019 21:21

Good idea brother.
Jazakallahu kyran.

No Photo

Amir

Aug 9, 2019 12:26

When I chat to a woman for an hour and when I feel this person could be genuine. I will take her to the next step, live conversation. From there we talk using audio/video conversation. But this is not the whole story. Sometimes you need to know what she want! I know some of them arn't really looking for mariage. It's a long story to tell about 20 + years experinces in dating websites, but I really don't want to tell everythings here. I only can say, I am not worried about scammer, after few messages you will know they are not real, so you just report them or block them.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Aug 9, 2019 17:19

#Amir.
I know what your saying bro but its the time wasted on the wrong people. Time is precious and we not getting that back. I just wish that some brothers and sister had the dignity to grow up and not play games.. especially when they claim to be religious and fear allah.
These fakes are nothing more but the devils spawns.

KaffyOla

Aug 11, 2019 17:28

Good idea

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.