Helahel

Wasted time

Wasted time

Sirma Created Aug 6, 2019 17:43
5 Comments

it's true that people say this site is a waste of time. because nothing is real. It's better to leave this and go back to the real world haha

This topic has 5 comments

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Aug 6, 2019 17:52

Have faith....

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 6, 2019 18:07

Im real lol

BS

Aug 6, 2019 23:36

Yeah...I'm real too hahahah, anyway I wish you good luck...

Peace Guy

Aug 7, 2019 08:40

Is the problem this site, or our attitude?

Take a match with me as an example:

1. I'm twice your age. You may prefer someone who is much closer to your age. That doesn't mean that I'm not a real person seeking a wife!

2. I'm an American with Jewish lineage. You may prefer someone who is from your own country and ethnicity. This doesn't mean that the site at fault!

3. I'm settled in Palestine and need a woman who can relocate after marriage. You may have commitments in your country and cannot relocate. This doesn't mean that I'm "not real" or that the site is a "waste of time", it's just not a good match.

Moreover, if we met in person just outside your local masjid, we would have the very same issues. You wouldn't blame the masjid saying, "this masjid is a waste of time", so likewise, please don't bash this site for not giving you an instant match.

I would like to ask you a profound question. Have you prayed for a husband? If you have, then someone could easily say that since you are not married, your prayers were a waste of time!

Just like someone's prayers are appreciated and heard, so too everyone's efforts to find a spouse on this site are important for the recognition of one's own soulmate.

I have met some wonderful people on this site. The conversations didn't result in a marriage, but that interaction helped both of us to realize what qualities we really need in a spouse. Just because the match was not a fit doesn't mean that the site was the problem. I'm thankful to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ‎) that I was given an opportunity to discover more about myself and help someone else fine-tune their needs.

May Allah bless everyone with their own soulmate, whatever way He chooses them to meet - Ameen.

Halima

Aug 7, 2019 10:15

Ma shaa Allah #Peace Guy # that's!
Distance,age,marital status too matters alot!
There are people who want their of their own enthic countries,others can't afford to relocate!
Others have become photographers or maybe photo lovers, they don't wanna keep things halal and they're so demanding!

Anyway, put your trust in Allah Almighty, and be patient the right person is there waiting for you, also you need to do Istikhar before choosing someone because that's the only way to ask Allah's guidance to give you the best thing or the person you're longing for!
Asalaam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.