Helahel

Nationalism

No Photo

Nationalism

deezilboy Created Aug 5, 2019 17:26
13 Comments

Rasulullah (saw) said sumfin to the effect,
" 2 things of ignorance will remain in this Ummah, wailing over the dead and nationalism"

Another update for the religious nationalists on here.... If u think u so intelligent and watever else good u think of urself, well RASULULLAH (saw) says u ignorant.

Wake up muslims, please

This topic has 13 comments

No Photo

KK3

Aug 6, 2019 07:16

What is religious nationalism? Is this what the Prophet (PBUH) meant?

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 6, 2019 07:30

Not religious nationalism, but rather "religious" nationalists.

People think they religious but won't marry a Muslim from another country or tribe or clan,etc...

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 6, 2019 07:41

If u check the hajjatul widah khutbah, Rasulullah (saw) says sumfin to the effect, ( I don't have it in front of me)

Arab is not superior to a non Arab, people are superior with taqwa. This goes for any nation or tribe or clan...

Halima

Aug 7, 2019 11:45

@deezilboy, Islam rejects certain individuals or nations being favored because of their wealth, power, or race. God created human beings as equals who are to be distinguished from each other only on the basis of their faith and piety.
The Prophet Muhammad( S. A. W) said: {O people! Your God is one and your forefather (Adam) is one. An Arab is not better than a non-Arab and a non-Arab is not better than an Arab, and a red (i.e. white tinged with red) person is not better than a black person and a black person is not better than a red person,except in piety and righteousness...
The question is, are we following this hadith? Or we just think we are so special than others?
No one is special than the other, because we all worship the same creator and we came from one father who is Adam alayhis salaam...!

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 7, 2019 13:13

@sister halima,

so u agree 😀

the words of Rasulullah (saw) is clear,

To make it even simpler, regarding People who say they religious, not only on this site, but in life.....,

Our mother Aisha r. a. says sumfin to the effect, " if a person think they a bad person than they actually a good person, and bad person will think they good "

So to the people who claim to be religious beware of Aisha r. a. advice

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 7, 2019 13:19

I am the worst Muslim there is....... 😂

Halima

Aug 7, 2019 22:48

@deezilboy remember no one is perfect, for perfection belongs to Allah😄

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 8, 2019 07:46

@Halima

100%

There are however good and bad people in this world, thats a Sunnah of ALLAH.

What do u think, is a nationalistic person good or bad?

Amir

Aug 8, 2019 17:03

It's not nationalism. Unless you live in Canada, US, western Europe, Australia or New Zealand, the only way to marry cross national is to go live in your country of choice but it's a long process from learning language to running business. Most give up before reaching their goals as mindset goes from distant fantasy to on-ground reality.

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 9, 2019 08:15

@amir

Lol so u saying nationalism is restricted to a couple countries.......?

That's totally incorrect.

I stay in South Africa, am half Indian decent......., Do you know how nationalistic almost all Indians are, maybe some of the worst nationalists in the world.

It's so bad, that amongst some Indian "muslims" they go one step deeper, will only marry a person if they come from the same Indian village in India..

U get memon Indian muslims, cocnee Indian muslims, and quite a few other tribes ( so to say).....total total ignorance

It's not restricted to a place, but rather it's a condition of ignorance within the heart.

ally

Aug 13, 2019 17:01

Agree with u all

No Photo

zara

Aug 15, 2019 18:38

You'll wanna comment on nationalist like that's a big issue dude you prefer what you prefer
I love the dot of an island (in comparison to the big wide world) which Allah has blessed my to be born in, not taking away the many traditions and unique characteristics of another man's land.
If an arab indian white or black thinks he is superior.... let him, know your own worth and bask in the knowledge that on the day of judgment makes us all the same.

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 15, 2019 19:36

Ok

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.