Helahel

The religious spouse

No Photo

The religious spouse

deezilboy Created Aug 5, 2019 15:52
16 Comments

As salaamu alaykum Warahamatullahi wabarakatu everyone

I'm confused at the "religious practicing muslims and muslimahs" that are looking for religious spouses.

Mmmmm I wonder what are the characteristics of a religious spouse.....

Coz when tell these religious people u wanna follow quraan and Sunnah completely to its peak, EVERY commandment which a person has taufiq of following, esp the ones that require some sacrifice for Islam, then they back away.

So religious People what is your definition of a religious spouse?

This topic has 16 comments

Maryam

Aug 9, 2019 21:11

Well I think they are just scammers because someone told me that I should cover up appropriately

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 10, 2019 16:44

I don't really have a problem with scammers......

Cover up appropriatley ? ur profile pic? don't mean it in a bad way sis, maybe the person meant the lil hair sticking out.

On a lighter note, I used to joke with my ex, she used niqab and all, but sometimes by mistake maybe a na mahram would see her face, maybe like at a fam function or sumfin.

I would tell her I'm gona start walking around in my boxers.......

The hair is part of the satr...... And it's better if sisters cover up, coz us men, our minds can travel very fast when we see what we not supposed to see. 😀

KaffyOla

Aug 11, 2019 15:34

Hmm, well no one has the full charactristic of the religion.

KaffyOla

Aug 11, 2019 15:35

Hmm, well no one has the full charactristic of the religion. We are just striving

KaffyOla

Aug 11, 2019 15:35

Hmm, well no one has the full charactristic of the religion. We are just striving

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 12, 2019 05:18

Yes, but at least ideologically a Muslim should accept the truth, especially the religious ones.

Worse than committing a sin, is to justify the sin.

Maryam

Aug 12, 2019 08:01

Yes but no one has right to judge others.It’s simple if you don’t like something than just ignore and move on

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 12, 2019 08:33

Mmmm we should advise one another towards good and away from bad.....

Amr bil maroof wa nahi anil munkar.

Regarding judgement, Umar r. a. Would say( during his period in khalifat) "in the time of Rasulullah (saw) there was wahi coming down, so we knew exactly what was what...., now we have to make decisions regarding people, by what actions are committed openly by them...." Sumfin to the effect.

example, u in the medical profession correct, if an open drug addict approached u for marriage, what would ur response be? Is it a judgement?

Maryam

Aug 12, 2019 09:42

Brother there are many other forums for religious preaching so better to do it on those forums.This website is matrimonial website so if someone who’s drug addict will approach than I”ll simply ignore.I can’t advise things on internet.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Aug 12, 2019 09:52

I think people have the right to judge, especially if your a muslim.. you either practice islam properly as its not just a religion but a way of life too.
People say 'dont judge me' because they want to follow islam in the way it suits them.. they pick and choose what they wanna do and follow. Sadly people think they can change islam according to the modern times we live in today..
Islam is not a phone app that you can update. In my opinion amuslim has the right to correct one another.

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Aug 12, 2019 10:01

#maryam..
Your just annoyed because someone told you that you should cover up appropriately lol..
If religious talk bothers you then don't get involved or reply..
Simply stick to browsing profiles and find a brother who (doesn't judge you) lol

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 12, 2019 10:23

Lol so it's OK for u to judge someone becoz of their sins, but nobody must judge u becoz of ur sins, ignoring means what, u feel superior becoz u a doctor that shows her satr aka minor zina, compare to a person mmm let's say that smokes weed.

I don't mean to offend u...., just saying if u want a pious spouse u gotta have piety......

Maryam

Aug 12, 2019 10:31

Brother you are going off track.What sin I have done?.Can you explain that?

ally

Aug 13, 2019 16:18

Judgeing is out but we need to remind each other of our seen dos and donts

No Photo

deezilboy

Aug 13, 2019 16:23

Yip, too help improve one another, constructive criticism

It is easier to see someone else's faults the ones own.

ally

Aug 13, 2019 16:29

Deen

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.