Helahel

Many girls from Syria refugees camp

Many girls from Syria refugees camp

sufi Created Jul 30, 2019 06:43
9 Comments

Hi ,

I find girl from from Syria refugees camp .
I am planning to get married but to relocate there some fee about 2000 dollars ,it's true or just a scammer.

If anyone had idea on it , please suggest me.

This topic has 13 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2019 09:31

What are you people talking ? Well for brother who ask questions it's a scam . And for the Arab to Arabs hahaha indian Muslim are like 220 million I'd they all piss u and kind will flow out into Arabian sea . And go and learn Islam properly. Arabs is not bigger then a non Arab.

Farouk

Jul 30, 2019 11:18

It is a scam.

No Photo

Justme

Jul 30, 2019 12:36

Salam to all,
Can someone,please, enlighten me, what the responses are all about? I lost the plot!
Thanks in advance.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2019 13:46

Haha that makes the two of us Justme.... I am as confused too

Mr Niceness 😎

Jul 30, 2019 13:58

It's a scam.. dont send money and report the profile to helahel.

The deleted user.. said 'we smell jews here' that was funny lol that explains a lot about all the fakes and scammers here.

Mr Niceness 😎

Jul 30, 2019 14:37

I was asked for the same amount of $2000 from a Moroccon sister.. She said it's the cost of the visa.. I said fine, you borrow money from whomever or family and once your in UK i will pay back.. She lost interest in me because i knew it was a scam.
The actual price for a visa to UK (application) is from $120 and she said $2000
BE VERY CAREFUL with all sisters on this site

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2019 15:56

@Dunya to Jannah, yeah brother, I agree that looks like a scam, but in same time if a man wanted to marry me and told me you borrow money for yourself to come I would never come, for me as for a woman it is crazy, to borrow money to go to a man I don't know to foreign country while he doesn't move his finger, no, it is easy, if a man wants to marry he can visit her and her family first by himself

Mr Niceness 😎

Jul 30, 2019 17:02

#Natalia M
I had a feeling in was a scam and that's why i asked her to borrow money.. She claimed she had family in the UK. Her story wasn't adding up and then telling me the price of visa which the price of 20 visa's lol... something wasn't right..

Amir

Aug 6, 2019 03:56

@ Dunya to Jannah - Even Hitler has heard of those scammers https://youtu.be/Fnl-BfoV22o

I was asked for help by a "Syrian girl" from a refugee camp in Togo (Africa) who had no phone. A video call could have confirmed her story. I asked for more photos and her Syrian and UN ID before I'd help her. From 3 photos that she sent, I concluded that it was a different girl in each photo. Actually, girl in one of the 3 photos appeared to be holding a phone in her hand. She had the same photo on both Syrian ID, the UN ID and her Helahel profile. Although ID was in Arabic, questions were on left and answers on right.

Halima

Aug 7, 2019 10:26

Asalaam alaykum,
@sufi, please this's my advice if you find someone you like from another country, don't dare to send money but rather if she's serious about nikkah, you need to visit her parents ask her hand for marriage from her parents or guardians!
There's no shortcut of just sending money to someone because you love her or him!
You need to negotiate with her family, the wedding is invalid when parents are not present!
That's all I can say, because even me I can't just accept such kind of relationship, first you need to see my parents, then after that marriage follows other than that, you better stay whichever country you maybe!
Respect for parents is more important than some guys who doesn't have manners....

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 9, 2019 18:13

You can just tell her you want to visit and to ask for her hand in marriage yo be sure,funny enough u can even tell her u want to visit if truly she is a lady she can arrange people to act lik her parent and u will be fooled here in Nigeria, all i want to say is we should all be becareful and allah will grant out heart desires (amin)

ally

Aug 13, 2019 16:53

An amount of 2000us don't u think u can see her n person

Ulfah

Nov 6, 2019 07:00

Please don't ever send money except u already meet her in person. N u know her family well. Better u Googling to find more info about foreign marriage document that u need.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.