Helahel

HWY DONT WE THINK OF EXPANDING ISLAM THROUGH MARRIAGE

HWY DONT WE THINK OF EXPANDING ISLAM THROUGH MARRIAGE

HIZBULLAH Created Jul 16, 2019 17:27
2 Comments

LAST TIME I SEND IN A MESSAGE ON THIS FORUM CONCERNING INTER COUNTRY MARRIAGES,BUT ONLY OBSERVE THAT,A MESSAGE WAS OBSERVE FROM THIS ,AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO REPEAT MY SELF,LET US ALL THING ABOUT COMING AROUND AND MOVING AROUND IN NAME OF ISLAM,BY GETTING MARRIED TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT CULTURE AND NATION,BY SO DOING WE WILL GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ISLAM AS A RELIGION,NOT NOT FROM OUR COUNTRY ALONE ,BUT FROM OTHER COUNTRY,THIS MESSAGE IS MOSTLY FOR OUR WOMEN,PLEASE GET MARRIED TO MEN FROM OTHER COUNTRY.THANKS

This topic has 4 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2019 21:02

Noted! With thanks.

Halima

Aug 9, 2019 08:28

Hizbullah don't put the blame on ladies, you men also don't want to migrate to other countries,you make lame excuses!

Someone asks you if distance matters, when you tell him that doesn't matter, he goes silent! What do you want us to, when you ignore messages...!

Everyone here is at fault, so don't blame ladies alone, men also are alike

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 11, 2019 23:49

I believe everyone can mention in their profile if they can migrate to another country or whether they prefer to stay in their own country.This would clarify the whole situation and responses will be more clear.

ally

Aug 13, 2019 16:36

I think the bro and sis have no intension to judge or blame

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.